Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,598 members, 7,840,424 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3013) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252555 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
samsobo24:
Nairobi is a slum to Lagos.Lekki alone is developed than whole Kenya, they think its a joke.

I wonder what if the Diamond island, orange island, Lekki smart city, imperial international business city, the high rise project on Lagos island, the numerous high rise Estates in Lagos.
and other new cities from scratch on the island
The prestigious EAC

what of our very own Africa's richest woman billionaire building the most expensive tower In.West Africa

I wonder what will happen to Lagos skyline just after 5 yrs self

I am beginning to feel Lagos is too developed by African standards.

when you see views of Nairobi CBD buildings ,the buildings are deliberately fused together to give it a deceptive look as if the CBD has many high rises which leaves the rest of Nairobi land mass to wallow in underdevelopment and arbandonement.
Kenya's don't deny that Only 10% of Nairobi is developed.

Lagos is too developed by african standards yet it is ranked among cities that are found in war torn countries like juba and bangui

You are a sick man

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Kenyan sgr is single line but it can double carriage
Can nigerian railway line support double carriage ?
Kenya sgr has bridges that span entire tsavo national park
Story for the gods cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:38pm On Jan 08, 2019
samsobo24:
Nairobi is a slum to Lagos.Lekki alone is developed than whole Kenya, they think its a joke.

I wonder what if the Diamond island, orange island, Lekki smart city, imperial international business city, the high rise project on Lagos island, the numerous high rise Estates in Lagos.
and other new cities from scratch on the island
The prestigious EAC

what of our very own Africa's richest woman billionaire building the most expensive tower In.West Africa

I wonder what will happen to Lagos skyline just after 5 yrs self

I am beginning to feel Lagos is too developed by African standards.

when you see views of Nairobi CBD buildings ,the buildings are deliberately fused together to give it a deceptive look as if the CBD has many high rises which leaves the rest of Nairobi land mass to wallow in underdevelopment and arbandonement.
Kenya's don't deny that Only 10% of Nairobi is developed.

Lagos is too developed by african standards yet it is ranked among cities that are found in war torn countries like juba and bangui

You are a sick man .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yobeezy:

You can use that your chinku smartphone and do for yourself grin
pronounce is very well, call it CHINKO grin.

We go force pidgin ontop una last last. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:39pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Story for the gods cheesy cheesy

It is just common sense grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

What are you talking about
Show me any development index that nigeria beats kenya
Go get a proper education
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Lagos that cannot have 8 straight hours of electricity
You are comparing it to the mighty Nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

You have already accepted that Nigeria is doomed but you are busy defending it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

You are a sick man .
The truth is always bitter to swallow. Unfortunately, there's nothing that you can do unless u want to kill yourself.
Nairobi is a slum to Lagos.Lekki alone is more developed than the whole Kenya, you folks think it's a joke.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Lagos that cannot have 8 straight hours of electricity
You are comparing it to the mighty Nairobi
i have at least 20 straight hours of power supply in my area, here is lagos.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

You are a sick man .
show us street views of other parts of Nairobi aside the usual shown pics?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Yet many Ethiopians are in seeking asylum in kenya
Some are here as refugees

But anyway ethiopia is our big brother we respect them

Is there any serious index that Ethiopia overshadows Kenya aside from population?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
The truth is always bitter to swallow. Unfortunately, there's nothing that you can do unless u want to kill yourself.
Nairobi is a slum to Lagos.Lekki alone is more developed than the whole Kenya, you folks think it's a joke.

Which truth Nairobi is slum but has never been on the list of worst cities in Africa
Bring the list of 2018 worst cities in Africa i show you something
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yobeezy:

Is there any serious index that Ethiopia overshadows Kenya aside from population?

None
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
theenchanter:
i have at least 20 straight hours of power supply in my area, here is lagos.

Now that is the difference btwn lagos and nairobi
While you are having at least 20hours of electricity
Nairobi lights are 24/7

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 8:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

You have already accepted that Nigeria is doomed but you are busy defending it
It's a political statement and it shouldn't be any of your business even if it were so.
You should be apprehensive about Kenya surrendering her sovereignty to the Chinese government for being heavily indebted to China. grin grin
Kenya is on the brink of self annihilation no thanks to your kleptomaniac and foolish rulers.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Yobeezy:

Ethiopian economy grows faster than Kenyan

Ethiopian GDP is larger than Kenyan

Kenya is more indebted than Ethiopia

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:09pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

They will run away, they tremble at your presence more than they fear their Indian lords.
Kudos for putting these stubborn creatures where they belong.
Kenya is a Kid to Tz and Ethiopia.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:11pm On Jan 08, 2019
Daejoyoung:
This is a country they call poorest in the world, spending 56 trillion naira on e payment transactions ( about 160 Billion dollars) in 2018 or maybe the report is cooked as usual.

https://www.nairaland.com/4944675/nigerias-e-payment-transactions-hit-n56.85
56 trillion is 160B dollars.Kenya Mpesa alone is trending towards 80b dollars

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It's a political statement and it shouldn't be any of your business even if it were so.
You should be apprehensive about Kenya surrendering her sovereignty to the Chinese government for being heavily indebted to China. grin grin
Kenya is on the brink of self annihilation no thanks to your kleptomaniac and foolish rulers.

You know nothing about kenya
Don't talk things you have no idea about
Kenya is heavily indebted to local banks
Not china
Your political statement reflects the truth in your country your country nigeria is doomed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Think before you talk Ethiopia doesnot beat kenya in any development index
Ethiopia gdp is slightly larger than kenya yet kenya has half of ethiopia population
Kenya is the most developed country in east and central africa

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
They will run away, they tremble at your presence more than they fear their Indian lords.
Kudos for putting these stubborn creatures where they belong.
Kenya is a Kid to Tz and Ethiopia.

Tz and Ethiopia have nothing against kenya except for population

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

You know nothing about kenya
Don't talk things you have no idea about
Not china
Your political statement reflects the truth in your country your country nigeria is doomed
stop lying little muhindi.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:29pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Sorry to burst your bubble but your banks do not have the capacity to lend Kenya that amount of money.

Your foreign debt is more than your local debt. Fact.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Sorry to burst your bubble but your banks do not have the capacity to lend Kenya that amount of money.

That is why i will repeat again don't talk things you are not familiar with
The Kenyan govt is heavily indebted to kenya local banks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
I swear I have never heard of women team in a certain country.

Come to think of it, do they even have a men team?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:37pm On Jan 08, 2019
68816419:

stop lying little muhindi.

Kenya owes China only ksh 840 billion only the other debt is owed to France Belgium European union and other western countries
I will repeat again don't talk things you are not familiar with
Kenya massive debt owed by local banks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:43pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Think before you talk Ethiopia doesnot beat kenya in any development index
Ethiopia gdp is slightly larger than kenya yet kenya has half of ethiopia population
Kenya is the most developed country in east and central africa
What developments do you have?

Can you survive without TZ?

Don't forget that you need us more than we need you!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

how can a tiny country like Kenya owns over 30B$ as a foreign debts ?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:44pm On Jan 08, 2019
rvp20182:

That is for 9 months you dumb head. It crossed 74 trillion

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigeria is doomed yet it dwarfs and makes your utopian country look like a kid. grin grin
I believe you have been following the thread keenly, if you are truthful to yourself you can testify now that Nigeria and Kenya aren't in the same league.
I commend the few Nigerians here for energetically educating and curing you stubborn Kenyans of your ignorance.
It is crystally irrefutable that a country as tiny and insignificant as Kenya can never be perceived as a threat to Nigeria.
Development is all encompassing and holistic, to assert that Kenya surpasses Nigeria because of few shiny buildings adorning the city of Nairobi, which constitutes just 1% of Kenya is based on miseducation.
Exactly!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
rvp20182:
Hey, Mpesa is a British company.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3010) (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.