Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,105 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:37 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3015) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289358 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
But friend, it looks like you take it too lightly!

Do you know they owe China?I don't think it will be easier to just "jump" or "bark".

We are talking about their last hope being taken away...a Mombasa port.
Take away Mombasa port and poof, Kenya is gone. Maybe they will start using Tanzania's port. For a fee of course.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:30pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Exactly! Deeper and deeper. Maybe you guys should bail them out. grin
The only bailout we can give is to send the army and recolonize them! That's all!

Pwapwapwapwaaaaa...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:31pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
But friend, it looks like you take it too lightly!

Do you know they owe China?I don't think it will be easier to just "jump" or "bark".

We are talking about their last hope being taken away...a Mombasa port.
They were warned against taking that $4bn loan from China. They didn't listen. It was spent on a conspicuous project, SGR, just because Ethiopia got one. Due to their corruption the sgr is overvalued. Now it's already making a loss just like their airline. China designed that sgr to fail and it's failing already. It would fail more when Tanzania completes its electrified sgr and begin to eat Kenya's lunch. Kenyatta has finished Kenya and the ordinary Kenyans arguing here will be left holding the baby at the end of the day. I wonder why they can't think?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

You have already accepted that Nigeria is doomed but you are busy defending it

you dont get it...

we criticize ourselfs,but we dont allow strangers to criticize us...

we have ncan....name checkers association to bash each other when any of us fvck up....

we want to improve,thats why we bash each other....

op of this thread is busy campaining for a nigerian politicaly party and you are here makin a fool of yourself....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:33pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
They are in the same boat? Even Ghana with a population of just 28m? That's disgraceful.
Complete three years program for Ghana.

They should be out by now though. It's now left for them to start borrowing again. grin

After all IMF is still waiting! grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:34pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Take away Mombasa port and poof, Kenya is gone. Maybe they will start using Tanzania's port. For a fee of course.
grin Poof like fart. Gone with the wind.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:40pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

ohhh my headache is returning again....

wtf does this even mean...??

kazikazi,come and explain what your kenyan means with this....

i need a panadol...listening to kenyans gives me a nasty headache.... undecided undecided
Pwopwopwopwoooo....

I think a guy wanted to say " double stacking"

But alas, he spoke double carriage! Hohohohoho..
What he doesn't know is a train carriage consists of axles, wheels,springs etc.Now how can you do double carriage? An axle on top of another carriage? Huhuhuhuhuhu.....

Kenyan education....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:42pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

ohhh my headache is returning again....

wtf does this even mean...??

kazikazi,come and explain what your kenyan means with this....

i need a panadol...listening to kenyans gives me a nasty headache.... undecided undecided

Double stacking it is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Pwopwopwopwoooo....

I think a guy wanted to say " double stacking"

But alas, he spoke double carriage! Hohohohoho..
What he doesn't know is a train carriage consists of axles, wheels,springs etc.Now how can you do double carriage? An axle on top of another carriage? Huhuhuhuhuhu.....

Kenyan education....

oooohhh my.........
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:45pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
A GDP is outdated method.
Swallow this pill

I told you to give me a development index where tz beats kenya .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:46pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Double stacking it is
Say thank you to kazikazi. He just educated you for free.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

you dont get it...

we criticize ourselfs,but we dont allow strangers to criticize us...

we have ncan....name checkers association to bash each other when any of us fvck up....

we want to improve,thats why we bash each other....

op of this thread is busy campaining for a nigerian politicaly party and you are here makin a fool of yourself....

Okay then but also kenyans criticize themselves
But no kenyan will call himself kenya is doomed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Double stacking it is

you kenyans are something else....i couldnt imagine what you meant....double decker london buses is all what came in my mind....

kiiiikikikikiki....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
They were warned against taking that $4bn loan from China. They didn't listen. It was spent on a conspicuous project, SGR, just because Ethiopia got one. Due to their corruption the sgr is overvalued. Now it's already making a loss just like their airline. China designed that sgr to fail and it's failing already. It would fail more when Tanzania completes its electrified sgr and begin to eat Kenya's lunch. Kenyatta has finished Kenya and the ordinary Kenyans arguing here will be left holding the baby at the end of the day. I wonder why they can't think?
Yah.Their SGR was overvalued.Some few sensible kenyans know that and they tried to protest but their voices have been swallowed by these foolish ones.And the fools are much more than the wise.

The other question is, where is this Kenyan slow moving diesel SGR heading to? Remember Rwanda and Congo have joined Tanzania's SGR!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:

Continue dreaming
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Okay then but also kenyans criticize themselves
But no kenyan will call himself kenya is doomed

its better to criticize yourself too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah.Their SGR was overvalued.Some few sensible kenyans know that and they tried to protest but their voices have been swallowed by these foolish ones.And the fools are much more than the wise.

The other question is, where is this Kenyan slow moving diesel SGR heading to? Remember Rwanda and Congo have joined Tanzania's SGR!

Who told you our sgr is slow
I told to you show me the construction of your sgr in Rwanda and DRC
Since you are constructing it at once

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:51pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
Say thank you to kazikazi. He just educated you for free.
I am teaching them, I am teaching them

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

you kenyans are something else....i couldnt imagine what you meant....double decker london buses is all what came in my mind....

kiiiikikikikiki....

No big deal as long as you get the point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

its better to criticize yourself too....

No country is more Democratic like kenya east African region
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

kiiiikikikikiki....
Double decker trains.grin only in Kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:55pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

No big deal as long as you get the point

when it was not kazikazi that corrected you,i wouldnt have get it...

but guess what...:

nigerian railways are capable of that too....we are talkin of lanes and you are yarning nonesense....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

No one will take Mombasa port
You will wait for your life time for that to happen
Kenya has never defaulted on debt repayment
So stop rumours
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:

i tell you....!!...

chai....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

when it was not kazikazi that corrected you,i wouldnt have get it...

but guess what...:

nigerian railways are capable of that too....we are talkin of lanes and you are yarning nonesense....

Okay then show me a Nigerian train doing double stacking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:

Double stacking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:59pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

No country is more Democratic like kenya east African region

now its Democratic....

always changin subject....

whats next....

women boobs....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Who told you our sgr is slow
I told to you show me the construction of your sgr in Rwanda and DRC
Since you are constructing it at once
What's the top speed?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:00pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Okay then show me a Nigerian train doing double stacking

just stop talkin already....return to postin pictures of tourist locations....

you are not good in debating....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which businesses? Mpesa isn't a Kenyan company! It have invested both in Kenya and Tz.Vodafone isn't a kenyan!

By the way, have you paid your debts??

Kenya is paying it is debts kenya has never defaulted on debt repayment
Tanzania has always had it is debts forgiven
Because you are an LDC country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
bantudra:

just stop talkin already....return to postin pictures of tourist locations....

you are not good in debating....
Just post one picture of a Nigerian train doing double stacking
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 11:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Just post one picture of a Nigerian train doing double stacking

you dont even understand how dumb you sound....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.