Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6252615 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
I swear I have never heard of women team in a certain country.

Come to think of it, do they even have a men team?

Have you seen their jerseys?

Okrika better pass am by fae

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 9:47pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

That is why i will repeat again don't talk things you are not familiar with
The Kenyan govt is heavily indebted to kenya local banks
Yes Kenyan government is heavily indebted to local banks, but it's foreign debt is more than its local debt. fact.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2019
68816419:

how can a tiny country like Kenya owns over 30B$ as a foreign debts ?
That's what we call a poor indebted nation!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
What developments do you have?

Can you survive without TZ?

Don't forget that you need us more than we need you!

Okay then mention any development index that tz beats kenya

Of course kenya needs tz that is where our businessmen make money
Kenya is one of the biggest investors in tz
Do you have a problem with that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:49pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hey, Mpesa is a British company.
U dey mine those lazy Kenyans ;DThey are clowns
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:53pm On Jan 08, 2019
darfay:

Have you seen their jerseys?

Okrika better pass am by fae
Do they wear jerseys? grin ;DThey are backward folks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:54pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
What developments do you have?

Can you survive without TZ?

Don't forget that you need us more than we need you!
okay then mention any development index that tz beats kenya

Ofcourse kenya needs tz that is where our businessmen make money
Do you have a problem with that .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:56pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
grin grin You have killed your jealous neighbours grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Yes Kenyan government is heavily indebted to local banks, but it's foreign debt is more than its local debt. fact.

i will repeat again don't talk things you are not familiar with
If you don't i can break things down for you
Local banks own the largest of share Kenyan govt debt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 9:57pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Do you folks wear jerseys?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:58pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

My bro, explain to me here...
What is this thing Kenyans are doing? Taking a loan to repay the old loan? What kind of ecomics is this??

Hohohohoho...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:01pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

We are not poor like tz where you debts are forgiven every year
There is no report that says Kenya is not capable of repaying it is debts
Last year alone the govt spent more than 800 billion repaying debts
And we are borrowing again grin .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:02pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
What is this thing Kenyans are doing? Taking a loan to repay the old loan? What kind of ecomics is this??

Hohohohoho...

Kind of economics that you can't understand grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:03pm On Jan 08, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin You have killed your jealous neighbours grin grin

We can't be jealous of an LDC country
Tanzania is where our businessmen make money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

A GDP is outdated method.
Swallow this pill

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:04pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Sorry to burst your bubble but your banks do not have the capacity to lend Kenya that amount of money.

Your foreign debt is more than your local debt. Fact.
The growth you see in the Kenyan economy is a bubble aided by loans. Loans Kenya can't repay because the country's economy is based on tea and flowers.Loans to GDP for Kenya is over 50%.Loan portfolio is growing at a rate faster than the economy. Sane people can't take Kenya seriously. The economy is damn too small at $60bn. How can such a small impoverished country own $50bn? Not only the port is at risk,other valuable assets are at risk as well. Every year,they make huge budgets, a third of which is usually stolen. In a couple of years' time, the bubble will burst and the Kenyans will see how dangerous and foolish it is to build an economy on loans and flowers and tea alone.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:05pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

i will repeat again don't talk things you are not familiar with
If you don't i can break things down for you
Local banks own the largest of share Kenyan govt debt
Fine! Break it down for me. Show me how Kenyan Banks owns the lion share of your debts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 10:06pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Hohohohoho...
Hahahahahahahahahaha na abracadabra economics

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:07pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

We can't be jealous of an LDC country
Tanzania is where our businessmen make money
Which businesses? Mpesa isn't a Kenyan company! It have invested both in Kenya and Tz.Vodafone isn't a kenyan!

By the way, have you paid your debts??

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:08pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Hohohohoho...
grin The old debt is expiring and there is no money to pay, so they borrow again to pay for the old debt while the duration of the new one starts to rundown grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:12pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:
i will repeat again don't talk things you are not familiar with If you don't i can break things down for you Local banks own the largest of share Kenyan govt debt
hmmm dis guy sabi lie for Africa.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:14pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
Which businesses? Mpesa isn't a Kenyan company! It have invested both in Kenya and Tz.Vodafone isn't a kenyan!

By the way, have you paid your debts??

Mpesa is Kenyan your hatred won't change that
you go and hang youself if you want
A kenyan invented mpesa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Fine! Break it down for me. Show me how Kenyan Banks owns the lion share of your debts.

You said Kenyan local banks can't lend the govt money
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:15pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

grin The old debt is expiring and there is no money to pay, so they borrow again to pay for the old debt while the duration of the new one starts to rundown grin
But that is foolish!

Remember all debts goes with exorbitant interests! So in real sense they are getting deeper n deeper into unpayable debts.

An African Greece in ourdoorpost

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:16pm On Jan 08, 2019
obaaderemi:
The growth you see in the Kenyan economy is a bubble aided by loans. Loans Kenya can't repay because the country's economy is based on tea and flowers.Loans to GDP for Kenya is over 50%.Loan portfolio is growing at a rate faster than the economy. Sane people can't take Kenya seriously. The economy is damn too small at $60bn. How can such a small impoverished country own $50bn? Not only the port is at risk,other valuable assets are at risk as well. Every year,they make huge budgets, a third of which is usually stolen. In a couple of years' time, the bubble will burst and the Kenyans will see how dangerous and foolish it is to build an economy on loans and flowers and tea alone.
Don't worry, when the bubble bursts, they will place themselves under IMF supervision just like Ghana (talk about birds of the same feathers).

What it basically means is that when IMF says "jump" they will ask how high. If IMF says "bark" they will ask how loud. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:19pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:

Hohohohoho...
hahaha its called majabu economics. lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Don't worry, when the bubble bursts, they will place themselves under IMF supervision just like Ghana (talk about birds of the same feathers).

What it basically means is that when IMF says "jump" they will ask how high. If IMF says "bark" they will ask how loud. grin grin
But friend, it looks like you take it too lightly!

Do you know they owe China?I don't think it will be easier to just "jump" or "bark".

We are talking about their last hope being taken away...a Mombasa port.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Kazikazi:
But that is foolish!

Remember all debts goes with exorbitant interests! So in real sense they are getting deeper n deeper into unpayable debts.

An African Greece in ourdoorpost
Exactly! Deeper and deeper. Maybe you guys should bail them out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

They are in the same boat? Even Ghana with a population of just 28m? That's disgraceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by bantudra: 10:23pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Kenyan sgr is single line but it can double carriage
Can nigerian railway line support double carriage ?
Kenya sgr has bridges that span entire tsavo national park

ohhh my headache is returning again....

wtf does this even mean...??

kazikazi,come and explain what your kenyan means with this....

i need a panadol...listening to kenyans gives me a nasty headache.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:25pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

You said Kenyan local banks can't lend the govt money
I said Kenyan Banks can't lend "that" amount of money to the government.

Check the total assets of your banks and check the amount of your debt, you will understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:28pm On Jan 08, 2019
tylann:

Kind of economics that you can't understand grin
That is a zero brain kiberans ikonomiksi!

(1) (2) (3) ... (3011) (3012) (3013) (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.