Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,276 members, 7,839,379 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:01 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3064) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6250338 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
Don't be dumb. Most of them are !
uzzyke:

are you overwhelmed? they are not renders maybe because you can't imagine them grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 1:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
renders continued... grin grin grin grin if you need addresses i can include

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 1:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Professor David Ndii a Kenyan Economist was once an economic adviser to Paul Kagame.Ndii was one of the architects of the Rwanda you are seeing today. Kenyans have invested more in Rwanda as of now than even Tanzanians. Why should we even brag about all this?
Kazikazi:
Yes,Kigali is the cleanest in East Africa that is due to a Tanzanian who heads the ministry of infrastructure in Rwanda.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
You don't own this forum. Unless you're Seun we will continue posting here.

I don't own it I know... But why can't Kenya do anything. Tz has jamii forum the biggest in East Africa and where unproductive Kenyans cause havoc and you are here on Nairaland as well constituting a nuisance

You are always insulting Nigeria and Nigerians using a Nigerian platform can't you see how weak you are

Kenya is behind in technology, you even jamii forums to discuss about Kenya

Zero creativity

Zero ingenuity

You can't build shillingland or Kenyan version of jamii forums but your pride is something. You end of constituting a nuisance to Nigerians and Tanzanians.. Maybe you are waiting for Indians to build it for you. Goel can get to work while he is here
Lazy Kenyans

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 1:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Professor David Ndii a Kenyan Economist was once an economic adviser to Paul Kagame.Ndii was one of the architects of the Rwanda you are seeing today. Kenyans have invested more in Rwanda as of now than even Tanzanians. Why should we even brag about all this?

Why da fvck you liying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Chill out! Who started the discussion ? A Kenyan ? The answer is a definite NO. If you can't keep up with the debate, kindly unfollow or let Seun delete this thread!
darfay:

I don't own it I know... But why can't Kenya do anything. Tz has jamii forum the biggest in East Africa and where unproductive Kenyans cause havoc and you are here on Nairaland as well constituting a nuisance

You are always insulting Nigeria and Nigerians using a Nigerian platform can't you see how weak you are

Zero creativity

Zero ingenuity

You can't build shillingland or Kenyan version of jamii forums but your pride is something. You end of constituting a nuisance to Nigerians and Tanzanians.. Maybe you are waiting for Indians to build it for you. Goel can get to work while he is here
Lazy Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Thanks to Rotich, it means that I'll have to fork out more to buy my first car. A new Prado in the Kenyan market costs nothing less than 100,000 dollars whilst in the Australia and Japanese market,the same unit would range from 45-50k US dollars.

I'm not complaining,this is a good move nonetheless. It's about time our local automotive industries benefit from this policy.One of the intentions of such a directive is to make imports expensive in the eyes of our own locally made cars.

In June 2018, Industrialization Cabinet Secretary Adan Mohammed said that the government was set to block sale of vehicles aged above five years saying the move was aimed at boosting local car makers, calling for discussions with stakeholders.

Second car traders at the time criticized government’s proposals to impose new age limits on second hand vehicles imported into the country saying that lowering this period to five years will lead to a sharp drop in revenue and affect jobs.

Kenya, Algeria, Mozambique, Tunisia and Libya currently allow importation of used cars between age of six to eight while Countries such as Morrocco, Sudan and South Africa have a total ban of second-hand car imports.

The regulations by KeBS will be drafted by Tuesday, January 15 then after, the gazettement and enforcement later in June after budget reading.

According to Car Importers Association of Kenya (CIAK) chairman an average of over 24,123 used cars are imported into the country per month amounting to Sh13.5 billion(130.5 million US dollars) in revenue for the government.

Not a bad move except for the car dealers. We should actually aim for complete ban of used cars in a decade. It would also help address the mad traffic.

Btw, the Central Bank Governor Patrick Njoroge has been in the streets meeting SMEs this past week. The Nigerian CBN Governor would rather die than do the same. He is also the only one expected to leave office among the big three; Kenya, SA and Nigeria.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/africa/policy-stability-seen-as-key-african-central-bankers-terms-end/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 2:07pm On Jan 14, 2019
morer renders

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:08pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Chill out! Who started the discussion ? A Kenyan ? The answer is a definite NO. If you can't keep up with the debate, kindly unfollow or let Seun delete this thread!

rvp20183:
You don't own this forum. Unless you're Seun we will continue posting here.

Lazy ass Kenyans. Even to rent homes in Kenya you need a Nigerian firm jumia

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:

You are a very dull boy. My question is why can't you build anything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
uzzyke:
moreee

Im pretty sure you know Nigeria cannot look like the first photo even in a million years! You guys are cursed with natural ugliness. All your cities look grainy. Health hazards!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not a bad move except for the car dealers. We should actually aim for complete ban of used cars in a decade. It would also help reduce the mad traffic.

Btw, the Central Bank Governor Patrick Njoroge has been in the streets meeting SMEs this past week. The Nigerian CBN Governor would rather die than do the same. He is also the only one expected to leave office among the big three; Kenya, SA and Nigeria.

https://www.moneyweb.co.za/news/africa/policy-stability-seen-as-key-african-central-bankers-terms-end/

You are dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
Port Harcourt

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

Zero creativity

Zero ingenuity

Lazy Kenyans

For your info, Kenya had a massive forum called Mashada as way back as 1998. I think back then you were still having coup d'etats. By the time you were creating Nairaland in 2005, and Jamii Forums in 2006 for Tz, Kenyans had forummed long enough to the extent of misusing fora with the kind of tribal vitriol I see on NL today. You're bragging about where we were over a decade ago. Ask the older Kenyans like Kikuyu1, RVP, MtuMsuper et al.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

You are dumb

Why are you ever here 24/7? Dont you have sth to do with your low life?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kenya's National Bird the Lilac-Breasted Roller

This bird has a habit (though rare) of donning Kenya's national flag colors. Quite a patriot cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

Zero creativity

Zero ingenuity

Lazy Kenyans
Forums are so 90s.We had them before.Obviously hate speeches from your likes meant the big ones got shutdown.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

For your info, Kenya had a massive forum called Mashada as way back as 1998. I think back then you were still having coup d'etats. By the time you were creating Nairaland in 2005, and Jamii Forums in 2006 for Tz, Kenyans had forummed long enough to the extent of misusing fora with the kind of tribal vitriol I see on NL today. You're bragging about where we were over a decade ago. Ask the older Kenyans like Kikuyu1, RVP, MtuMsuper et al.
The first kenyan forum was rcbowen..founded by white kenyan born american Richard Bowen...it was active from 1992 till recently.Http protocol was not even standard when it started nor were there browsers.The likes of Makatiani and Ngweno students of MIT $ Harvard had kenyaNet forum and then founded Africa Online...one of Africa 1st ISP.They made huge fortune in 90s when they sold Africa Online that they had expanded in many countries to South Africa Telkom.Makatiani I think now runs his venture capital FANISI.Nigeria just woke up recently.Mashada was big before hate speech crackdown post 2008 tribal program.Nairaland would be shutdown in kenya for inflaming tribal hatred.Kobia shutdown mashada because like Nairaland it just mostly tribal hate.Then social media came and kenyans to debates there.I think Jamii was started by some TZ who use to post in kenya forum.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
theenchanter:
Nigeria's main sector is not oil, services contributes more d our economy than oil. Oil is just a major source of foreign revenue.

Every country on earth needs to fix one thing or d other, there's no complete country. We're currently fixing so many thing (check d list of african countries with most ongoing projects) grin

Please show us. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
The CBK governor has done a decent job. It pains me more to see Ouko the Auditor General leave his office as his expiry term sets in.

I'd be more than happy if I see him being the next CBK governor.

TayserMahri:

Not a bad move except for the car dealers. We should actually aim for complete ban of used cars in a decade. It would also help reduce the mad traffic.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

GDP is the value of goods produced within a country not the value of export. So why are you bringing export into it?

Anyway this is for you. I am done. If after this you still insist on Nigeria's GDP been cooked, well it's your problem, the whole world knows otherwise which is why they invest in our cooked GDP more than your uncooked GDP.

https://africacheck.org/reports/nigerias-economy-services-drive-gdp-but-oil-still-dominates-exports/

Dat guy is very ignorant. Just let him wallow in perpetual ignorance.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
This bird should sue us for trademark issues grin
TayserMahri:
Kenya's National Bird the Lilac-Breasted Roller

This bird has a habit (though rare) of donning Kenya's national flag colors. Quite a patriot cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not a bad move except for the car dealers. We should actually aim for complete ban of used cars in a decade. It would also help address the mad traffic.

Why is leaving early.Njoroge is a gift to our banking sector.His opus dei background makes him incorruptible.Ouko is a accountant...you need an eminent economist for such a post.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:45pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
Liveable houses are those you'll find in Nairobi. Not concrete monstrosities.

With what did you build these houses? Bread and butter? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:48pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
More Nairobi estates

Go to old Bodija in Ibadan, you will find all these houses with landscape. Nothing biggi about landscape. They are many allover the country. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Im pretty sure you know Nigeria cannot look like the first photo even in a million years! You guys are cursed with natural ugliness. All your cities look grainy. Health hazards!

pick the photo cool cool cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:51pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Thanks to Rotich, it means that I'll have to fork out more to buy my first car. A new Prado in the Kenyan market costs nothing less than 100,000 dollars whilst in the Australia and Japanese market,the same unit would range from 45-50k US dollars.

I'm not complaining,this is a good move nonetheless. It's about time our local automotive industries benefit from this policy.One of the intentions of such a directive is to make imports expensive in the eyes of our own locally made cars.

In June 2018, Industrialization Cabinet Secretary Adan Mohammed said that the government was set to block sale of vehicles aged above five years saying the move was aimed at boosting local car makers, calling for discussions with stakeholders.

Second car traders at the time criticized government’s proposals to impose new age limits on second hand vehicles imported into the country saying that lowering this period to five years will lead to a sharp drop in revenue and affect jobs.

Kenya, Algeria, Mozambique, Tunisia and Libya currently allow importation of used cars between age of six to eight while Countries such as Morrocco, Sudan and South Africa have a total ban of second-hand car imports.

The regulations by KeBS will be drafted by Tuesday, January 15 then after, the gazettement and enforcement later in June after budget reading.

According to Car Importers Association of Kenya (CIAK) chairman an average of over 24,123 used cars are imported into the country per month amounting to Sh13.5 billion(130.5 million US dollars) in revenue for the government.

What Nigeria did years ago is what Kenya is anticipating to do. Bhuhahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
forgiveness:

With what did you build these houses? Bread and butter? grin
Do you even have or adhere to some building code or you just build.In kenya at mimum you need to reserve 25% of land for greenery..in other places like Karen they use to allow one hse in 5 acre land..now its 1 acre.Greenery is a requirement to build a decent non slum residences.Most of houses I see in Nigeria would never be allowed in a modern city..just concrete everywhere...instead of just the drive away...everywhere is carbo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Why are you ever here 24/7? Dont you have sth to do with your low life?

Haha

School is on break here... Grandpa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Where are your forums today? I get am before no b property

It's like Greece bragging to the world of how Atlantis is the greatest city in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

Where are your forums today? I get am before no b property

It's like Greece bragging to the world of how Atlantis is the greatest city in the world
Forums themselves are vestigial...online conversation happens in social media now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
We need real pictures of Nigerian homes and not artistic impressions or renders! grin

Bhuhahahaha! So, the houses are too beautiful that you mistook them for renders and artistic designs. Wake up boy. They are for real. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3061) (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.