Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,319 members, 7,867,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3065) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299103 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
This bird should sue us for trademark issues grin

As usual you guys can't do anything by yourselves..

Pathetic lazy fellows

Zero creativity

Zero ingenuity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp2018:
8Do you even have or adhere to some building code or you just build.In kenya at mimum you need to reserve 25% of land for greenery..in other places like Karen they use to allow one hse in 5 acre land..now its 1 acre.Greenery is a requirement to build a decent non slum residences.Most of houses I see in Nigeria would never be allowed in a modern city..just concrete everywhere...instead of just the drive away...everywhere is carbo.

Because your country's code is different from others, yours is better, right?

My friend, with your building code, Seoul, Tokyo, Dubai etc are still rated than your slum capital. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
Goel:

All I'm saying that we both are perfect. Our fertility rate and population growth rates are favourable to our development stage and we should not try to push it further down artificially. It should decline with same speed as that of increment in our income levels otherwise growth will stop.

Perfect! Both countries actually need to go slow on the planned parenthood thing as they edge towards proper middle income countries. We can actually beat the middle income trap by letting lose on the planned parenthood completely. The millenials in both countries dont have that "fill the world" mentality. Most of them will end up with one or two kids anyway (except Somalis lol grin) without the planned parenthood indoctrination. No hating on Somalis but dang!!

On a side note, how does it feel to be in a country with 1.2 billion humans !!? Just the feel of it. I usually find it astounding, even surreal, almost like talking of light years. If Indians and Chinese decide to jump at once i bet this planet would wobble by a few inches and we might address or even exacerbate global warming.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:04pm On Jan 14, 2019

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
This bird should sue us for trademark issues grin

If it does we will subsequently sue Evolution grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
Maybe you should plant trees around them then. I mean, you'd think that they are right on Mars ! grin
forgiveness:

Bhuhahahaha! So, the houses are too beautiful that you mistook them for renders and artistic designs. Wake up boy. They are for real. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

You have been shouting yemi kale for over a thousand page now, plus who the fvck is he?

Yarn isn't that Nigerian pidgin? Warri pidgin for that matter.. All Kenyans are desperately learning awa language and culture and desperately wish to be like us and talk like us

You don't know the clown in charge of your stats? That's the guy who told you you're a GIANT,inventing fake figures!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
It's partially green because it's a golf estate. Don't people there do landscape architecture?
uzzyke:
garden city golf estate PH
https://www.thenational.ae/business/rapid-urbanisation-brings-lifestyle-havens-for-africa-s-middle-class-1.86557
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
moreee...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Forums themselves are vestigial...online conversation happens in social media now.

And Nairaland isn't social media?

And someone just called you a genius

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Maybe you should plant trees around them then. I mean, you'd think that they are right on Mars ! grin

Just acknowledge they are too beautiful to be real. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
It's much worse being overcrowded inside a danfo!
It's sad that the Nigerians are planning to do away with them. They looked perfect for Lagos grin
TayserMahri:

Perfect! Both countries actually need to go slow on the planned parenthood thing as they edge towards proper middle income countries. We can actually beat the middle income trap by letting lose on the planned parenthood completely. The millenials in both countries dont have that "fill the world" mentality. Most of them will end up with one or two kids anyway (except Somalis lol grin) without the planned parenthood indoctrination. No hating on Somalis but dang!!

On a side note, how does it feel to be in a country with 1.2 billion humans !!? Just the feel of it. I usually find it astounding, even surreal, almost like talking of light years. If Indians and Chinese decide to jump at once i bet this planet would wobble by a few inches and we might address or even exacerbate global warming.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Why is leaving early.Njoroge is a gift to our banking sector.His opus dei background makes him incorruptible.Ouko is a accountant...you need an eminent economist for such a post.

Exactly! An accountant is too one dimensional to handle governor issues-IIRC,a certain CBK department head,a Taita woman was actually being touted as CBK gov 12 years back!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp2018:
Why is leaving early.Njoroge is a gift to our banking sector.His opus dei background makes him incorruptible.Ouko is a accountant...you need an eminent economist for such a post.

He has to leave depending on who wins. This is Nigeria! CBN governors in Nigeria are like ping pong. They come and go with every election. The current one knows he only has a few weeks to loot.

Woe unto anyone who thinks Opus Dei makes him or anyone incorruptible. The guy has been accussed of being party to the NYS loot. Its alleged that a lady transferred Ksh 15 million of the loot from CBK to her account under his watch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
uzzyke:

pick the photo cool cool cool

This one. Nowhere in Nigeria is even remotely close to looking like this. Prove me wrong.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
kikuyu1:

You don't know the clown in charge of your stats? That's the guy who told you you're a GIANT,inventing fake figures!

He is the one that wrote the giant stuff on Nairaland right?

Guy you no wise!!

As far as you are a nairalander regardless of Nationality you agree to the below image

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:14pm On Jan 14, 2019
The word beautiful shouldn't be juxtaposed closer to Nigeria!
forgiveness:

Just acknowledge they too beautiful to be real. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

Haha

School is on break here... Grandpa

Dont bore us cos you're on holiday. Take a break!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

Where are your forums today? I get am before no b property

It's like Greece bragging to the world of how Atlantis is the greatest city in the world

All we are saying is that we are here to get a glimpse of our past cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yes,Kigali is the cleanest in East Africa that is due to a Tanzanian who heads the ministry of infrastructure in Rwanda.

Why is Dar es slum the filthiest? Stop entertaining Nigerians, retard.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8468867_5402161425c8cf2a0aa7o_jpegf640fbb5a078b3a4b700a652ec1b7124

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8468868_800pxdaressalaamtanzania_jpega0ac1ba989250d827822aaf19dec2c96
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate located on the lekki-epe axis is an exclusive 308-hectare residential golf estate owned and developed by Mixta Africa, a leading real estate development company and wholly owned subsidiary of ARM holding company.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
The word beautiful shouldn't be juxtaposed closer to Nigeria!

Well, Kibera is beautiful in the eyes of Kenyans here. As they say beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Bhuhahahaha! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

He has to leave depending on who wins. This is Nigeria! CBN governors in Nigeria are like ping pong. They come and go with every election. The current one knows he only has a few weeks to loot.

Woe unto anyone who thinks Opus Dei makes him or anyone incorruptible. The guy has been accussed of being party to the NYS loot. Its alleged that a lady transferred Ksh 15 million of the loot from CBK to her account under his watch.

How did you manage to bring in Nigerian CBN into a discussion about your Central Bank governor. You have a low self esteem

FYI, the current Cbn governor was appointed by the Jonathan government and he is still the governor today in the Buhari led government even with a change in government(new rulling party).
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
uzzyke:
Lakowe Lakes Golf and Country Estate located on the lekki-epe axis is an exclusive 308-hectare residential golf estate owned and developed by Mixta Africa, a leading real estate development company and wholly owned subsidiary of ARM holding company.

I wanted to show him this too. Weldon. grin

They have a branch in Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:23pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

This one. Nowhere in Nigeria is even remotely close to looking like this. Prove me wrong.

check again i have proved you wrong.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Daejoyoung: 3:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Ahn

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
Well,I didn't think that much about Ouko being an accountant. I just chose him because he has been one of the most workaholic civil servants and the man has earned plaudits.

I think Njoroge can replace Rotich incase of a cabinet reshuffle or go anywhere either in the public or private sector, he won't miss a job .Ouko too won't miss a job anywhere!

Anyways, whoever comes in has to meet the total credentials as the CBK post is one that cannot be given to just anyone. It requires more than good papers to land it.

Other important posts that would also need new persons include that one of Mwathethe and Boinet. We should easily find correct men for this two positions.
kikuyu1:

Exactly! An accountant is too one dimensional to handle governor issues-IIRC,a certain CBK department head,a Taita woman was actually being touted as CBK gov 12 years back!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
1Lakowe Lakes Landing Page
2 golf estate PH

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:28pm On Jan 14, 2019
forgiveness:

I wanted to show him this too. Weldon. grin

They have a branch in Kenya. grin

Is it a Nigerian company?

TayserMahri:

All we are saying is that we are here to get a glimpse of our past cool

Is like they are pointing yam on this one's head!!'
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:29pm On Jan 14, 2019
renders, where Nigerians live

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

How did you manage to bring in Nigerian CBN into a discussion about your Central Bank governor. You have a low self esteem

FYI, the current Cbn governor was appointed by the Jonathan government and he is still the governor today in the Buhari led government even with a change in government(new rulling party).

The South African article I shared was also talking about your CBN. Do you think the South Africans have low self esteem? According to the article, all your governors serve one term since time immemorial. It could be that the current one was appointed midway through Goodluck's term because his term expires this year.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:31pm On Jan 14, 2019
What's the age limit of car importation in Nigeria?
forgiveness:

What Nigeria did years ago is what Kenya is anticipating to do. Bhuhahahaha! grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3062) (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.