Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,374 members, 7,868,108 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299465 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
uzzyke:

check again i have proved you wrong.

You cant prove me wrong with a render.

In Nigeria work is about to begin on the Garden City Golf Estate at Port Harcourt, with a planned 750 units that will sell for up to 66 million naira (Dh788,332) for a four bedroom villa, and 27m naira for an entry level 1 bedroom loft.

Show me the actual stuff on the ground if they have built it. Im sure it looks like the rest of Nigeria with the exception being the green golf lawns and a better camera

6 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:32pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Well,I didn't think that much about Ouko being an accountant. I just chose him because he has been one of the most workaholic civil servants and the man has earned plaudits.

I think Njoroge can replace Rotich incase of a cabinet reshuffle or go anywhere either in the public or private sector, he won't miss a job .Ouko too won't miss a job anywhere!

Anyways, whoever comes in has to meet the total credentials as the CBK post is one that cannot be given to just anyone. It requires more than good papers to land it.

Other important posts that would also need new persons include that one of Mwathethe and Boinet. We should easily find correct men for this two positions.

You should be grateful to Nigerians and Tanzanians for giving you lazy asses a platform to discuss about your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
darfay:

Is it a Nigerian company?

Is like they are pointing yam on this one's head!!'

Yes na. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
Daejoyoung:

Ahn

Thats a render image. Read the whole article...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Yes na. grin

Nawa o

We go really dominate these Kenyans
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
What about the two collapsed banks under his watch?
I still think he did a decent job though but not a wholly clean one.
rvp2018:
Why is leaving early.Njoroge is a gift to our banking sector.His opus dei background makes him incorruptible.Ouko is a accountant...you need an eminent economist for such a post.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:36pm On Jan 14, 2019
renders

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
Yes I think central, meru, embu and few parts here and there - are already there. The is big concern with northern kenya. Somalis are in baby boom now - so are turkanas and maasais.
kikuyu1:

Its already happening:
https://www.nation.co.ke/oped/opinion/Demographic-Dividend-Youth-Kenya-Society-Population/440808-2840490-15hihh6z/index.html
The future is here! Btw,in Nyeri,Kirinyaga and Kiambu counties lower primary streams of 4 classes often have one empty classroom.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
uzzyke:
1Lakowe Lakes Landing Page
2 golf estate PH

Whats the white stuff is it concrete? In Kenya those white stuffs would be covered by green lawns and flowers all the way. The whole place looks amateurish. That white color should be on beaches.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
He exposed the rot and they had no option but collapse. He has no whiff of corruption. He doesn't take salary and live in dormitory with other opus dei. You cannot be serious to question his integrity.
Jonraid:
What about the two collapsed banks under his watch?
I still think he did a decent job though but not a wholly clean one.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:39pm On Jan 14, 2019
Someone said of you being a University student or someone that had passed through varsity education. Was that true? Or it was just a typical cock and a bull storygrin

Sad if that is truegrin
darfay:

You should be grateful to Nigerians and Tanzanians for giving you lazy asses a platform to discuss about your country
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2019
I knew from the greenery it was just not possible.
TayserMahri:

You cant prove me wrong with a render.

In Nigeria work is about to begin on the Garden City Golf Estate at Port Harcourt, with a planned 750 units that will sell for up to 66 million naira (Dh788,332) for a four bedroom villa, and 27m naira for an entry level 1 bedroom loft.

Show me the actual stuff on the ground if they have built it. Im sure it looks like the rest of Nigeria with the exception being the green golf lawns and a better camera
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jan 14, 2019
I thought Njoroge was leaving. I think he enjoys security of tenure for 2 terms. Now I am hearing for first time that he is corrupt. I find that very hard to believe.
TayserMahri:

He has to leave depending on who wins. This is Nigeria! CBN governors in Nigeria are like ping pong. They come and go with every election. The current one knows he only has a few weeks to loot.

Woe unto anyone who thinks Opus Dei makes him or anyone incorruptible. The guy has been accussed of being party to the NYS loot. Its alleged that a lady transferred Ksh 15 million of the loot from CBK to her account under his watch.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2019
I understand the guy that he aforetime rejected a polish house somewhere in Muthaiga.

Well, let me keep it to myself. His job description is one that I can't even imagine of.I have nothing but respect for him even though minor doubts would still be there. He was fairly good IMO
rvp20183:
He exposed the rot and they had no option but collapse. He has no whiff of corruption. He doesn't take salary and live in dormitory with other opus dei. You cannot be serious to question his integrity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Im pretty sure you know Nigeria cannot look like the first photo even in a million years! You guys are cursed with natural ugliness. All your cities look grainy. Health hazards!
dying and starving kibera slum dweller, you know nothing about Nigeria. That is in Portharcourt, Nigeria does not have one city like Nairoslum.
Lazy and backward folks who hardly travel out because of poverty.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:47pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm glad that your name is synonymous to Nigeria.

Nigeria is truly doomedgrin
NigeriaIsDoomed:
dying and starving kibera slum dweller, you know nothing about Nigeria. That is in Portharcourt, Nigeria does not have one city like Nairoslum.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 14, 2019
Clean Energy Kenya - Largest Wind power project in Africa inject 307MW:
UPDATE: As at 8:23am this morning, LTWP injected 307MW of clean energy into Kenya's national grid. This is an incredible achievement to be celebrated by our team, our partners and the country as a whole.
http://www.ltwp.co.ke/?fbclid=IwAR2UX9Hx-X0eFjIjtnsX4SlD75KbLdx3f3WnsFGKnENvARs7Uyyok3W-7uI

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 3:52pm On Jan 14, 2019
greenery ibom golf course

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:53pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
UPDATE: As at 8:23am this morning, LTWP injected 307MW of clean energy into Kenya's national grid. This is an incredible achievement to be celebrated by our team, our partners and the country as a whole.
http://www.ltwp.co.ke/?fbclid=IwAR2UX9Hx-X0eFjIjtnsX4SlD75KbLdx3f3WnsFGKnENvARs7Uyyok3W-7uI

Nigerians know nothing of clean energy
They only know about the smoke from they generators
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

Nigeria is doomed your name betrays you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Someone said of you being a University student or someone that had passed through varsity education. Was that true? Or it was just a typical cock and a bull storygrin

Sad if that is truegrin

I have never attended school before grin grin.. But seriously does my being in the uni have anything to do with you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
I thought Njoroge was leaving. I think he enjoys security of tenure for 2 terms. Now I am hearing for first time that he is corrupt. I find that very hard to believe.

I dont think he is leaving. He is more likely to do the two terms.

Lets say he has never been in the thick of things but he has been mentioned, by virtue of being CBK head. He and his deputy was mentioned in the imperial bank saga.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:55pm On Jan 14, 2019
Cheaper and cleaner power is what we need.I'm.not still decided if we need the 1000MW coal.power plant in Lamu. The thought of doing away with the project is still one I can't accept, we are staring to loose a 2 billion dollar investment that would bring immense benefits. On the other hand, we would be better off investing in much greener sources of power with such a 2 billion dollar price tag.

Let's see how the government will decide on it.
rvp20183:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
What's the age limit of car importation in Nigeria?

We started with 10 years.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:56pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
Yes I think central, meru, embu and few parts here and there - are already there. The is big concern with northern kenya. Somalis are in baby boom now - so are turkanas and maasais.

In 2015 I actually heard from a reliable source they were at nearly 7m-the census is this year and Idk if the gov can hide the truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 14, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:

That is a render of a project. Port Harcourt is another mega slum. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 3:58pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Whats the white stuff is it concrete? In Kenya those white stuffs would be covered by green lawns and flowers all the way. The whole place looks amateurish. That white color should be on beaches.

If you had any sense left in your coconut brain. You would know it was still under construction
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Im pretty sure you know Nigeria cannot look like the first photo even in a million years! You guys are cursed with natural ugliness. All your cities look grainy. Health hazards!

Almost all big cities in Nigeria have greeny areas.

Now watch the video and if it's true or not. cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vimeo.com/275784509&ved=2ahUKEwj-09nowO3fAhWToXEKHTKzCYEQwqsBMBJ6BAgLEBk&usg=AOvVaw0ZjqAGWdDyNZBBhk951rnr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:59pm On Jan 14, 2019
You are just plain dumb with your incoherent arguments. I wonder what they taught you . I can imagine you writing a sh*t research essay! grin
darfay:

I have never attended school before grin grin.. But seriously does my being in the uni have anything to do with you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
la meridian akwa ibom state

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:02pm On Jan 14, 2019
And kenya has been 8yrs since mid 90s I think. You have a long way.
forgiveness:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
Most of your cars on the streets appear old. Tell me your current car year importation limit.
By July, Kenyans shouldn't be importing cars of more than five years old. As of now the limit is eight years.
forgiveness:

(1) (2) (3) ... (3063) (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.