Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,357 members, 7,868,036 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:31 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3067) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6299341 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:03pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
He exposed the rot and they had no option but collapse. He has no whiff of corruption. He doesn't take salary and live in dormitory with other opus dei. You cannot be serious to question his integrity.

Jonraid,go slow on corruption allegations. I know we're in Kenya but he's the laaassstt to be mentioned in anything shady and tbh we should be careful finger pointing blindly stampeding honest people into accusations of dirty deals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:04pm On Jan 14, 2019
more ibom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:05pm On Jan 14, 2019
moreee..........

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jan 14, 2019
Only a nigeria would say that - all areas should have greenery - not some parts of the city. Even right at CBD - you need trees and grass. All you need is to enforce a building code that requires buildings to reserve % of space for trees, grass and flowers. And gov to complement that by planting trees on streets, keep grass on lawns and etc.

forgiveness:

Almost all big cities in Nigeria have greeny areas.

Now watch the video and if it's true or not. cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vimeo.com/275784509&ved=2ahUKEwj-09nowO3fAhWToXEKHTKzCYEQwqsBMBJ6BAgLEBk&usg=AOvVaw0ZjqAGWdDyNZBBhk951rnr

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
Jonraid:
Most of your cars on the streets appear old. Tell me your current car year importation limit.
By July, Kenyans shouldn't be importing cars of more than five years old. As of now the limit is eight years.

We call them vintage, bush boy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2019
I'm just pointing out what was being said in the media. It's still remains allegations.

He has done good, he's well learned (a Yale University graduate). I'm not taking anything away from him and I respect him.
kikuyu1:

Jonraid,go slow on corruption allegations. I know we're in Kenya but he's the laaassstt to be mentioned in anything shady and tbh we should be careful finger pointing blindly stampeding honest people into accusations of dirty deals.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2019
Nairobi greenery at CBD.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
If you are the masters of vintage, you should be sticking to the danfos grin
They blend well with Lagos
forgiveness:

We call them vintage, bush boy. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:12pm On Jan 14, 2019
super eagels and bafana bafana of SA @ la-meridian for a friendly

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
moreee

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
Clean Energy Kenya - Largest Wind power project in Africa inject 307MW:
UPDATE: As at 8:23am this morning, LTWP injected 307MW of clean energy into Kenya's national grid. This is an incredible achievement to be celebrated by our team, our partners and the country as a whole.
http://www.ltwp.co.ke/?fbclid=IwAR2UX9Hx-X0eFjIjtnsX4SlD75KbLdx3f3WnsFGKnENvARs7Uyyok3W-7uI

Great News! Finally we can dream of getting rid of heavy fuel power generation.

Nigeria's biggest wind farm produces 10 MW!!! Enough power to light a mere 10,000 homes but it took them 8 years to build! Trust these bastards! The French workers that were building the tiny farm were kidnapped. After release they refused to complete the contract and fled Nigeria. So the clueless Nigerians flew to France where they were taught how to install the blades.

At 307 MW we should add a minimum million plus citizens to the grid.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
Exactly. Patrick Njoroge is a man of integrity. Obviously whenever corrupt are found culpable they try to smear everyone.
kikuyu1:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jan 14, 2019
uzzyke:
greenery ibom golf course

Smaller towns in Kenya have finer golf courses than that graveyard.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 14, 2019
smiley smiley lol. But what about the BASE LOAD. I think we need to either import Ethiopia hydro or install coal for base load. You know Ugandans are selling us power at 20shs (20 cent) a unit. Greedy bastards.
TayserMahri:

Nigeria's biggest wind farm produces 10 MW!!! Enough power to light a mere 10,000 homes but it took them 8 years to build! Trust these bastards! The French workers that were building the tiny farm were kidnapped. After release they refused to complete the contract and fled Nigeria. So the clueless Nigerians flew to France where they were taught how to install the blades.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:18pm On Jan 14, 2019
more of ibom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
Ikorodu (very low income areas of Lagos and the last bus stop for Lagos BRT system)
Street views and Business areas of the Ikorodu,Lagos.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

That is a render of a project. Port Harcourt is another mega slum. grin

The world most polluted city that will be port harcourt
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2019
kikuyu1:

In 2015 I actually heard from a reliable source they were at nearly 7m-the census is this year and Idk if the gov can hide the truth

I have no doubt Somalis are very close to being the most populous. In which case the govt will understate their figure. Not so hard. Just accuse half of being illegal immigrants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2019
ibom cultural dance
la meridian

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:21pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
Only a nigeria would say that - all areas should have greenery - not some parts of the city. Even right at CBD - you need trees and grass. All you need is to enforce a building code that requires buildings to reserve % of space for trees, grass and flowers. And gov to complement that by planting trees on streets, keep grass on lawns and etc.

Who told you we don't plant trees and greenery? Dude, I wrote that in regards to houses built on large plots of land. Decipher.

Go to Calabar, P/H, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja, lagos etcetera there you will see trees, grass, flowers in many areas.

Now, stop fooling yourself with having code reserving areas for greenery in major cities because it doesn't work like that. I know because I have been to some big cities in one big Asian country but they don't have such useless codes for every areas.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
rvp20183:
Yes I think central, meru, embu and few parts here and there - are already there. The is big concern with northern kenya. Somalis are in baby boom now - so are turkanas and maasais.

I read report which said Somali will be one of the largest ethnic groups in Kenya in the next 10 years
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:22pm On Jan 14, 2019
Can any of your courses host a PGA Golf Tour ? As far as golf is concerned, only SA can have the bragging rights in this continent!

We are part of the European Tour.This are the levels that you won't easily reach. Over 500 million people will be watching the Kenya open in TV screens worldwide!
uzzyke:
more of ibom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
I know about 12yrs ago - Garisa had pop growth rate of 9% annually - and average somali family had more than 10 kids - don't be suprised to see 13kids on average. Then add all the illegal somalis who have bought kenyan citizenship. Their numbers could be huge. They are now everywhere....in kenya..in large numbers than even kikuyus.
TayserMahri:

I have no doubt Somalis are very close to being the most populous. In which case the govt will understate their figure. Not so hard. Just accuse half of being illegal immigrants.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 4:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
TayserMahri:

Hahahaha! Technology was transferred by fire by force. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 4:25pm On Jan 14, 2019
More on Ikorodu(Lagos farthest suburbs )

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
kikuyu1:

You don't know the clown in charge of your stats? That's the guy who told you you're a GIANT,inventing fake figures!
rvp20183 said whatever soothed him.

Our statistician never said all those trash rvp said.

Ask him to prove me wrong, u can prove me wrong too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by uzzyke: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2019
ibom

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Almost all big cities in Nigeria have greeny areas.

Now watch the video and if it's true or not. cheesy

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://vimeo.com/275784509&ved=2ahUKEwj-09nowO3fAhWToXEKHTKzCYEQwqsBMBJ6BAgLEBk&usg=AOvVaw0ZjqAGWdDyNZBBhk951rnr

Thats a joke grin That golf course is not even good enough for juniors. The golf courses in Kenya are next level.

Last year, right here, I said that Kenya will be promoted to the PGA European Tour status and it has happened, all down to our pristine golf courses. Im talking about golf courses so pristine you would denounce a free trip to the moon just to come see them. Courses with an airstrip within. Expect the likes of Rory McIlroy, Patrick Reed and Tommy Fleetwood among others in Kenya this year and the prize money is huge.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:34pm On Jan 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Who told you we don't plant trees and greenery? Dude, I wrote that in regards to houses built on large plots of land. Decipher.

Go to Calabar, P/H, Ibadan, Enugu, Abuja, lagos etcetera there you will see trees, grass, flowers in many areas.

Now, stop fooling yourself with having code reserving areas for greenery in major cities because it doesn't work like that. I know because I have been to some big cities in one big Asian country but they don't have such useless codes for every areas.
u're paid for planting trees in ur house or land in abuja.

Stop giving urself headache over this kenyans.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:35pm On Jan 14, 2019
forgiveness:

Please show us. grin
will do that when I'm chanced.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2019
In Kenya,such a field will be adonned with tens of Freshian and Jersey cows grin
uzzyke:
ibom
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 14, 2019
You want to turn Lagos into Beijing or polluted India cities where sun is covered by smog. Looking at pictures of Lagos - you're well on the way. Now imagine with your population and your lack of serious on matters enviroment - soon you'll need face masks.Lagos pictures are so grainy it can only indicate there is a serious air pollution problem. I doubt you cannot afford high resolution cameras. Learn from Nairobi and put greenery or enviroment as top concern. Even in whatever CBD - you can still insist on building owners planting trees - elsewhere - including the streets - to compensate for all the carbondioxide they will generate. There is a lot of pubic land that can do with trees and other carbon sinkers - you build a skyscrapper - you got to plant 1 million trees.

forgiveness:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3064) (3065) (3066) (3067) (3068) (3069) (3070) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.