Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246272 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Their dramas are way better,they speak coherently and their flow is perfect,I remember when I used to watch eAfrica, their dramas like Rhythm City and Scandal are shot at a level Nigerians can't reach.

The MTV Shuga series of Kenyan origin is actually being murdered mercilessly ever since MTV brought some Nigerian actors into it!
you are talking rubbish. later you ll relax and start watching tatu
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 4:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

stop making a hell of noise
let's face it squarely
give me ten South African musicians with external influence and I'll give you ten from Nigeria . let's rate them.
you know that in award nights in Africa Nigeria takes more than 50 percent home

Take note of the diverse selection. All these are making waves overseas. I don't expect u to know them all coz u guys only do afrobeat.

Black Coffee (house music), Cassper Nyovest (rap), Lira (RnB), Kwesta (rap), Zahara (Afro pop), Nasty C (hip hop), Freshly Ground (pop), Die Antwoord (pop), AKA (hip hop), Mafikizolo (Afro pop), Johnny Clegg (traditional), Pretty Yende (classical), Goldfish (electronic dance music), Spoek Mathambo (rap), Dj Maphorisa (house), Sibongile Khumalo (classical), Culoe the Song, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Emtee, Kuli Chana etc etc.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kur17:

You ate all your animals grin

Now they are eating snails and rodents
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

u people are scattered all over the world and will attend concerts by artists from the fatherland.
Even in Suriname? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:40pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Their dramas are way better,they speak coherently and their flow is perfect,I remember when I used to watch eAfrica, their dramas like Rhythm City and Scandal are shot at a level Nigerians can't reach.

The MTV Shuga series of Kenyan origin is actually being murdered mercilessly ever since MTV brought some Nigerian actors into it!
Desperate bloody Kenyan trying to have something to be proud of

And yet every Kenyan watches Nigerian series films and blockbusters.

What of Nigerian blockbuster like wedding party, chief daddy, lionheart,Ten days in sun city royal hotel hibiscus, merrymen,tatu,that was produced in Nigeria and gained international awards

I have actually watched that Rhythm city and there's not special about it,only to Kenyans.

Nigeria produces thousands of quality TV series mostly shot in Lagos and Abuja,if you don't know shut up.Most of the witchcraft movies are mostly aired for local indigenous languages and some to showcase Ancient lifestyle.
You can't see poor quality films again except you are gullible

Nigeria's entertainment industry is to influential and sophisticated to bring in filthy SA

When Nigeria is hosting several awards for Africa in fashion,lifestyle, music,movie production.

SA are very happy to do collaborations with Nigeria and jealousy is hunting you severely.
Africa's biggest most biggest entertainers are Nigerians
Africa's most followed celebrities on social media are Nigeria

Africa's biggest record labels
Africa's top and richest Actors and Actress
Africa's fashion industry belongs to Nigeria, no one dares to remodernize and exports its clothing to Europe like us

Know tell me if SA produces more films and songs than Nigeria

Nigeria's film industry is on another level,watch Nigerian quality films like Banana island ghost or forever remain dumb.The market is just too big that you think every films will be as capital intensive as top films.So you think Hollywood and Bollywood is only about only blockbusters.
The Nigerian nollywood is the only one that can challenge Hollywood in production of quality films.
Why can't Kenya even produce films of House maids and witchcraft to become the biggest producer of films in the world

Check AMVC awards,check Nigeria's award for music,poetry,fashion and lifestyle, films,etc all in Lagos.
Check Nigeria's film city under construction.

Nigeria's film industry produces more quality film everyday by day

Now reply me when Kenya produces more films than Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

don't text out of point. is it true or not. answr

I told you only Nigerians watch nollywood it doesn't represent Africa
It represents Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 4:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:
lawd, what sort of person is this? grin

Duets are performances, where both artists have are of same genres n equal importance and one doesn't outshine d other.

Duets are performance!

U wasting my time going round in circles and shifting goal posts.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

you are talking rubbish. later you ll relax and start watching tatu

What is tatu
Tatu is number three in kenya
Or are you talking about tatu city which is being built in nairobi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
USIU University

Nigerians are using this University as a ladder for American based scholarships! grin

And you say this rubbish without feeling guilty

When Nigerians are going to unis in Norway,France,Germany,UK,Canada,US

You're not even Ashamed of this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

coz u guys only do afrobeat.
Boomplay music report disagrees with you grin
As you can see afrobeat is not even the most popular genre in Nigeria.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

That is how Nigerians argue
Shifting goal posts

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:46pm On Jan 31, 2019
You are the masters of quantity and zero quality.Your producers are actually the worst.All this verbiage won't change a thing!
samsobo24:
Desperate bloody Kenyan trying to have something to be proud of

And yet every Kenyan watches Nigerian series films and blockbusters.

What of Nigerian blockbuster like wedding party, chief daddy, lionheart,Ten days in sun city royal hotel hibiscus, merrymen,tatu,that was produced in Nigeria and gained international awards

I have actually watched that Rhythm city and there's not special about it,only to Kenyans.

Nigeria produces thousands of quality TV series mostly shot in Lagos and Abuja,if you don't know shut up.Most of the witchcraft movies are mostly aired for local indigenous languages and some to showcase Ancient lifestyle.
You can't see poor quality films again except you are gullible

Nigeria's entertainment industry is to influential and sophisticated to bring in filthy SA

When Nigeria is hosting several awards for Africa in fashion,lifestyle, music,movie production.

SA are very happy to do collaborations with Nigeria and jealousy is hunting you severely.
Africa's biggest most biggest entertainers are Nigerians
Africa's most followed celebrities on social media are Nigeria

Africa's biggest record labels
Africa's top and richest Actors and Actress
Africa's fashion industry belongs to Nigeria, no one dares to remodernize and exports its clothing to Europe like us

Know tell me if SA produces more films and songs than Nigeria

Nigeria's film industry is on another level,watch Nigerian quality films like Banana island ghost or forever remain dumb.The market is just too big that you think every films will be as capital intensive as top films.So you think Hollywood and Bollywood is only about only blockbusters.
The Nigerian nollywood is the only one that can challenge Hollywood in production of quality films.
Why can't Kenya even produce films of House maids and witchcraft to become the biggest producer of films in the world

Check AMVC awards,check Nigeria's award for music,poetry,fashion and lifestyle, films,etc all in Lagos.
Check Nigeria's film city under construction.

Nigeria's film industry produces more quality film everyday by day

Now reply me when Kenya produces more films than Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 4:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:
guys did you notice three countries, lords of their zones can't defeat Nigeria and sadly with our saboteur brothers ghana
east...... kenya
south.... SA
lol
grin grin grin grin grin

how does Ghana sabotage you?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kenyans too go abroad,we recently topped the listings in the prestigious Yale and it's nothing to us!
samsobo24:

And you say this rubbish without feeling guilty

When Nigerians are going to unis in Norway,France,Germany,UK,Canada,US

You're not even Ashamed of this

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:49pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Take note of the diverse selection. All these are making waves overseas. I don't expect u to know them all coz u guys only do afrobeat.

Black Coffee (house music), Cassper Nyovest (rap), Lira (RnB), Kwesta (rap), Zahara (Afro pop), Nasty C (hip hop), Freshly Ground (pop), Die Antwoord (pop), AKA (hip hop), Mafikizolo (Afro pop), Johnny Clegg (traditional), Pretty Yende (classical), Goldfish (electronic dance music), Spoek Mathambo (rap), Dj Maphorisa (house), Sibongile Khumalo (classical), Culoe the Song, Ladysmith Black Mambazo, Yvonne Chaka Chaka, Emtee, Kuli Chana etc etc.

this list doesn't speak of popularity internationally
Africa is known mainly for afrobeats which Nigeria has its biggest singers and producers
the wealthiest also and most popular
compare nd correct me if I m wrong
wizkid
davido
tiwa savage
dbang
niniola
tekno
psquare
yemi alade
runtown
kizz daniel
Don jazzy
simi
Adekunle gold
olamide
burns boy
falz
etc
these guys have their music playing 24/7 on international TV stations
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:
What is tatu Tatu is number three in kenya Or are you talking about tatu city which is being built in nairobi
u just asked what tatu is lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

u dont know what u're talking about at first.

Just stick to ur house music n don't bring what u dont know to d table.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 4:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

av you seen marvels X-men. the one shot in Lagos and enugu

Congrats on your one and only Hollywood movie ever shot in Nigeria in your 60something years of independence embarassed South Africa and Kenya have been at this for ages:

Some Hollywood blockbusters shot in SA: The Avengers, Tomb Raider, Hotel Rwanda, Blood Diamond, Sarafina, 10000BC, Blended, Doomsday, all Mandela movies ever made.

Jo'burg and Cape Town are also often used as look-alikes for New York and Los Angeles. cool cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:54pm On Jan 31, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin

how does Ghana sabotage you?

By telling them the truth
He is forcing nollywood on us

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Congrats on your one and only Hollywood movie ever shot in Nigeria in your 60something years of independence embarassed South Africa and Kenya have been at this for ages:

Some Hollywood blockbusters shot in SA: The Avengers, Tomb Raider, Hotel Rwanda, Blood Diamond, Sarafina, 10000BC, Blended, Doomsday, all Mandela movies ever made.

Jo'burg and Cape Town are also often used as look-alikes for New York and Los Angeles. cool cool
guy there are many. just google
infact Americans cast in Nigerian movies
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

did u even see my previous post on that?
theenchanter:

Critical assignment, lost, phat girls, bourne identity, Captain America, part of those Hollywood movies were shot in 9ja.

Critical assignment was majorly shot here though. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

this list doesn't speak of popularity internationally
Africa is known mainly for afrobeats which Nigeria has its biggest singers and producers
the wealthiest also and most popular
compare nd correct me if I m wrong
wizkid
davido
tiwa savage
dbang
niniola
tekno
psquare
yemi alade
runtown
kizz daniel
Don jazzy
simi
Adekunle gold
olamide
burns boy
falz
etc
these guys have their music playing 24/7 on international TV stations

Who are those
The only artists i know in Africa are from south Africa Ghana Kenya and our neighboring countries
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Who are those
The only artists i know in Africa are from south Africa Ghana Kenya and our neighboring countries
grin and wizkid with Davido, at least. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 4:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

So if a country is more developed than nigeria
You say they copied the whites
You are as useless as that tanzanian fellow
Who you call for back up every time

Insecurity and inferiority is hitting you up,how many times have I called him you bloody liar

You seek for relevance on this thread and nothing more.

So you mean you're now a SA,I am saying what's obvious and you backward Kenyan can dare check me for it.

I said SA is a country that has severely been westernized that they equally want to behave like whites in all spheres.

Now tell me any Pan African nation like Nigerian and I will ever take you to be an everlasting fool.

You don't know the basics of engaging someone.

SA are very insecure and inferior at the existence of ng.Our Entertainment industry especially makes it very easy for them to Jealous Nigeria.

See the way your brothers were rejoicing and feeling excited when Reno Omokri visited Kenya.
When our artists visit any African country,they are always warmly welcomed

It's just you fake e-fighters who rant ninse out of jealousy to disregard the brotherhood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
Who is Reno Omokri?
samsobo24:

Insecurity and inferiority is hitting you up,how many times have I called him you bloody liar

You seek for relevance on this thread and nothing more.

So you mean you're now a SA,I am saying what's obvious and you backward Kenyan can dare check me for it.

I said SA is a country that has severely been westernized that they equally want to behave like whites in all spheres.

Now tell me any Pan African nation like Nigerian and I will ever take you to be an everlasting fool.

You don't know the basics of engaging someone.

SA are very insecure and inferior at the existence of ng.Our Entertainment industry especially makes it very easy for them to Jealous Nigeria.

See the way your brothers were rejoicing and feeling excited when Reno Omokri visited Kenya.
When our artists visit any African country,they are always warmly welcomed

It's just you fake e-fighters who rant ninse out of jealousy to disregard the brotherhood
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:00pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Who are those
Then you don't have a tv
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:

Critical assignment, lost, phat girls, bourne identity, Captain America, part of those Hollywood movies were shot in 9ja.

Critical assignment was majorly shot here though. cool

I'm sure it's a horror movie. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

I'm sure it's a horror movie. lipsrsealed
nah, thriller.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:
grin and wizkid with Davido, at least. grin

At least wizkid grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
You are the masters of quantity and zero quality.Your producers are actually the worst.All this verbiage won't change a thing!
Its obvious you are trying to just defend your failed country

Check Mavins record and come back to tell me results.

we pioneer any good thing about Entertainment

From city to sports,Infrastructure and now entertainment again.
You're so desperate to measure up to us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

At least wizkid grin
and yemi alade too. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
The public Universities hold the top four/five position

The best private Universities are;

Strathmore

USIU

Daystar and

Mount Kenya University

Cool. is there any foreign UniversIty in Kenya

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.