Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,377 members, 7,836,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3196) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245232 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Their dramas are way better,they speak coherently and their flow is perfect,I remember when I used to watch eAfrica, their dramas like Rhythm City and Scandal are shot at a level Nigerians can't reach.

The MTV Shuga series of Kenyan origin is actually being murdered mercilessly ever since MTV brought some Nigerian actors into it!
precisely.You can watch South Africa movies.The scripting and acting is top-notch.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:02pm On Jan 31, 2019
Nope! UON is!
vaxx:
is that the best UniversIty in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Those are duets, stupid! Like grin grin grin R Kelly and Celine Dion together.
Collabs are like Cardi B & Bruno Mars. Camilla Cabelo & Young Thug. The mix of rap and pop. etc etc.(I hope u can see I don't care much for afrobeat by the selection of artists I pointed out here).

It's true what they say about the Nigerian education system. It's bad and f***ed u up. Pity the rest of the world has to be subjected to it. This thread was won by the Kenyans on page2 already.
stop making a hell of noise
let's face it squarely
give me ten South African musicians with external influence and I'll give you ten from Nigeria . let's rate them.
you know that in award nights in Africa Nigeria takes more than 50 percent home
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ttipsy(f): 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kur17:
You've to hate Kenya,.... because of jelousy!
Nigeria jealous Kenya, on what bases ? mtcheww
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

guy like it or not.
it has the greatest influence

Which influence tell me
Witchcraft or what undecided
South Africa movie industry is the best in Africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

one s starting this year with 50 boeings

Which one
Nigerian stuff are mainly for chest beating nothing else
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 4:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Nope! UON is!
whao, so no private university is competing with it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 4:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

lol when your artists are struggling to collabo with wizkid nd Davido
how many of your artists have had a big sold out arena in London
Nigeria rep afrobeats and afrobeats rep Africa
like it or not
how many of your artists have collabo ed with Drake, Nicki Minaj

U mean the same Wizkid who couldn't rouse the crowd at the Global Festival in Johannesburg? Who'd wanna collaborate with him in SA?

Like I said b4, u people are scattered all over the world and will attend concerts by artists from the fatherland. Besides, aren't these your artists opening-acts for bigger artists? I'm sure u don't know the difference. I don't care to go looking them up on the internet. We've got our own content musicians right here in the land of milk and honey.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 4:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
NairobiWalker:

He's not talking about buses you dunderhead.

na him mentioned buses....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 4:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

forget that nonsense nollywood reps Africa.
like it or not. if you ve been in USA you wouldn't understand

What a terrible rep! Definitely not our choice in SA. Maybe u represent Togo and CAR.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:
Which influence tell me Witchcraft or what undecided South Africa movie industry is the best in Africa
guy you ve got google. search a film industry worth more than 800usd how much is Kenya's and Sa s
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Those are duets, stupid! Like grin grin grin R Kelly and Celine Dion together.
Collabs are like Cardi B & Bruno Mars. Camilla Cabelo & Young Thug. The mix of rap and pop. etc etc.(I hope u can see I don't care much for afrobeat by the selection of artists I pointed out here).

It's true what they say about the Nigerian education system. It's bad and f***ed u up. Pity the rest of the world has to be subjected to it. This thread was won by the Kenyans on page2 already.
lawd, what sort of person is this? grin

Duets are performances, where both artists have are of same genres n equal importance and one doesn't outshine d other.

Duets are performance!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

What a terrible rep! Definitely not our choice in SA. Maybe u represent Togo and CAR.

The guy is forcing nollywood on us
Who watches nollywood anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

U mean the same Wizkid who couldn't rouse the crowd at the Global Festival in Johannesburg? Who'd wanna collaborations with him in SA?

Like I said b4, u people are scattered all over the world and will attend concerts by artists from the fatherland. Besides, aren't these your artists opening-acts for bigger artists? I'm sure u don't know the difference. I don't care to go looking them up on the internet. We've got our own content musicians right here in the land of milk and honey.
guy get me the list of your best musicians, ten... let's compare it with international standards
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
The public Universities hold the top four/five position

The best private Universities are;

Strathmore

USIU

Daystar and

Mount Kenya University

vaxx:
whao, so no private university is competing with it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

guy you ve got google. search
a film industry worth more than 800usd
how much is Kenya's and Sa s

There you go again with your googling
Nollywood is watched by Nigerians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 4:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Which influence tell me
Witchcraft or what undecided
South Africa movie industry is the best in Africa
south africa don't have a movie industry yet, guess they're just building it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
KICC ...kazichafu wants to know who owns it

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:20pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:
There you go again with your googling Nollywood is watched by Nigerians
don't text out of point. is it true or not. answr
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ttipsy:
Nigeria jealous Kenya, on what bases ? mtcheww

You ate all your animals grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
USIU University

Can you spot the Nigerians? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
USIU University

Can you spot the Nigerians? grin
got to improve your editing skills bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 4:25pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

one s starting this year with 50 boeings

grin grin grin

There's no cure for stupidity.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
What do you mean?
edon21:

got to improve your editing skills bro
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PROVERBZ(m): 4:26pm On Jan 31, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Was this in Kenya, we would be lectured daily on how it's owned by whites.
are u familiar with sana industries I think ITE owned by a Kenyan ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

U mean the same Wizkid who couldn't rouse the crowd at the Global Festival in Johannesburg? Who'd wanna collaborations with him in SA?

forget that cassaper would die for the chance
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
What do you mean?
you know what I mean
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
NairobiWalker:

grin grin grin
There's no cure for stupidity.
funny human being. is it paining you
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
USIU University

Nigerians are using this University as a ladder for American based scholarships! grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 4:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
guys did you notice three countries, lords of their zones can't defeat Nigeria and sadly with our saboteur brothers ghana
east...... kenya
south.... SA
lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 4:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Awarding your own mediocrity. Recognition by one's peers means u are an international player. That's what South Africa is! tongue

In SA we'd rather watch 4% quality than 100% rubbish.

tmksouth
If it's mediocre then I wonder why South Africa and other African countries in general compete for the award. grin looks like we all celebrate mediocrity together grin

You mean the 4pct you don't even watch grin

https://memeburn.com/2018/02/south-africa-movies-success/

(1) (2) (3) ... (3193) (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.