Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,359 members, 7,864,675 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:57 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3200) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6292896 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

shocked shocked....

you kenyans have stories.... shocked shocked

am not going anywhere near kenyans no more.... shocked shocked

We don't need you,stay in your zoo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Have you read the full story on the link?
Atleast the surgery was successful and the boy has began the healing period,what about your ill health officials who keeps on digging Nigeria's life expectancy to low scores?

i dont want my dick chopped off....you crazy....??

no thank you,i dont wanna know....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:12pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

We don't need you,stay in your zoo.

that was not what your kenyan woman said....

kiiiiki.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

look at this wan....who is forcing you to watch nollywood....??....

you think we nigerians care....??

nigeria is like a continent on its own....

population may not matter to kenya,but we can care for ourselfs....

You can take care of yourself
Tell then why you are the world poverty capital
Why Nigerians drown in mass trying to reach Europe
Why your best cities rank among cities in war torn African countries

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

You can take care of yourself
Tell then why you are the world poverty capital
Why Nigerians drown in mass trying to reach Europe
Why your best cities rank among cities in war torn African countries

i have nothing more to say to you than show you this....

study it yourself....

you empty no be smalll....

ednited,you are not better either....

we africans have a long way to go....

somalia is bad....i only see a point their....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

with tears in his eyes....kiiiki....we nigerians are unavoidable....

imagine his girlfriend wan watch nollywood but he hates nigeria....kiiiiki....

What is nollywood only Nigerians watch nollywood
You are always acting about witchcraft
South African movies are the best in Africa
Nollywood is poor quality witchcraft alot of unnecessary shouting

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

i dont want my dick chopped off....you crazy....??

no thank you,i dont wanna know....

You're not answering my question,idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

that was not what your kenyan woman said....

kiiiiki.....

Her mind was corrupted by some silly Nigerian scammers and fraudsters in Nairobi,you're not essential to us so stay in your poverty capital of the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

study it yourself....

Shifting goal posts is a Nigerian thing
No country is perfect
We have been through this
Kenya electricity connection is 75%
Ethiopia generates more than us i think so
Somalia is a war torn country what did you expect
And Nigeria still uses generators
You can't manage 7hours of electricity
You are embrassing africa

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

study it yourself....

I never said we gotta sit and rest. All of us have a long way to go.

I don't see why my name is mentioned and I am getting confused of what you are saying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
ednited:

I never said we gotta sit and rest. All of us have a long way to go.

I don't see why my name is mentioned and I am getting confused of what you are saying

He is getting emotional too
Don't mind him
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:32pm On Jan 31, 2019
Its obvious our kenyan brothers are looking for relevance

They say I am emotional when I treat them like thugs and romance their Braun with the Truth

You that Kenyan mentioning me,I will never mention you because I discovered your inability to accept facts

You Kenyans are low self esteemed

Calling me transgender

I will rather continue to tell you the gospel truth because I wax stronger at your painment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:33pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:
He is getting emotional too Don't mind him
I think he is passing through what I was recently.
dadark, you need to stay calm. . .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
UniversIty of Ghana teaching hospital

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 8:35pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
How much money do you make from those? That's the question!

Very little money.
They should stop bragging about having the largest tv and radio stations (NTA) that are not competitive.

Check out the difference between these studios.
1 & 2 are NTA (Nigeria)
3 & 4 are SABC and ENCA (South Africa)

Edon21

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Radio Revenues-Kenya and Nigeria! grin
if it's about revenue.....

A billion dollar in kenya is not d same as in 9ja, a billion dolls in 9ja might worth 8b dolls in kenya.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:37pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsobo24:
Its obvious our kenyan brothers are looking for relevance

They say I am emotional when I treat them like thugs and romance their Braun with the Truth

You that Kenyan mentioning me,I will never mention you because I discovered your inability to accept facts

You Kenyans are low self esteemed

Calling me transgender

I will rather continue to tell you the gospel truth because I wax stronger at your painment

Which truth Samson of ambode
I told you to mention
White owned buildings in Nairobi
I havent seen them
Where are they !!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:39pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:

A billion dollar in kenya is not d same as in 9ja, a billion dolls in 9ja might worth 8b dolls in kenya.

You are a mad guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:

Say that again
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Very little money.
They should stop bragging about having the largest tv and radio stations (NTA) that are not competitive.

1 & 2 are NTA (Nigeria)

Edon21
lol, NTA grin Who watches that in this modern era, i doubt if nigerians even watch that station.

Maybe u should try channels tv or TVC, NTA is a no-go area.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 8:42pm On Jan 31, 2019
vaxx:
UniversIty of Ghana teaching hospital
impressive

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:43pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

You are a mad guy
i dont expect u to know anything about economics.

Go n play with dadark and edon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Very little money.

1 & 2 are NTA (Nigeria)

Edon21
They are the largest because of population
With Nigeria is about quantity not quality

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:45pm On Jan 31, 2019
rvp20182:
Say that again
should we toll that lane?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:
i dont expect u to know anything about economics.

Go n play with dadark and edon

I pity you good lord and you are serious
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 8:48pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, NTA grin Who watches that in this modern era, i doubt if nigerians even watch that station.

Maybe u should try channels tv or TVC, NTA is a no-go area.

U the ones forever reminding us NTA is the oldest and largest in Africa. Tylann is right, u people are all about quantity not quality. Check how cramped up these huge gorrilla-like men are around that tiny desk grin. U guys can't represent Africa. No no no no!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 8:50pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:

Huh?!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

I pity you good lord and you are serious

dont even even try your bullshitt talks with me....

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:52pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Very little money.

1 & 2 are NTA (Nigeria)

Edon21
No one takes NTA serious

You should check out for Nigerian International news media,having the world as its audience Arise news

Before you checkout

Channels TV(Won an award as Africa's best news station)

Then checkout TVC news

Checkout Core TV news

etc
And other TV stations

We have many stations also set to launch like Access 24 news
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
@ all Nigerians

I think NTA should be privatized, maybe there would be an improvement for better quality service

TVC news I think as changed their studios,could it be for another one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

U the ones forever reminding us NTA is the oldest and largest in Africa. Tylann is right, u people are all about quantity not quality. Check how cramped up these huge gorrilla-like men are around that tiny desk grin. U guys can't represent Africa. No no no no!
yeah, NTA is d first tv station in africa but change caught up with them faster than they could imagine. grin here in 9ja, we dont watch that outdated channel too.

When we talk of representing africa, south africa can't even raise their hand to that. grin

TVC studio

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsobo24:
@ all Nigerians

I think NTA should be privatized, maybe there would be an improvement for better quality service

TVC news I think as changed their studios,could it be for another one

nta is goverment broadcast.....that didnt changed....

they are just earning money from the private sector....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) (3203) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.