Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,470 members, 7,836,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3198) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245837 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 5:04pm On Jan 31, 2019
A Kenyan just bought 100,000 tonnes of raw Tanzania cashewnuts

The Kenyan firm will do some value addition to it before selling it,why would Tanzania sell raw cashewnuts?

''The government has secured a deal to sell 100,000 tonnes of raw cashew nut to a Kenyan firm at 418bn/-.

The contract was signed at the East African Community (EAC) Headquarters between the CEO of the Kenyan firm Indopower, Mr Brian Mutembei and Director of the Cereals and other Produce Board of Tanzania, Dr Hussein Mansour.''

https://allafrica.com/stories/201901310803.html
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
as long as entertainment is concerned, it is Nigeria
gospel jams
circular music
how many of your SA nd Kenyan guys be collabo ed with don moen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Who is Reno Omokri?
Google my friend and see Kenyans calling him oga,oga( master )

Mind you,he is just one OAP in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:07pm On Jan 31, 2019
theenchanter:
and yemi alade too. cheesy

Wizkid only the guy is talented
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Wizkid only the guy is talented
wizkid s not the most talented. the entertainment sector is very hot and competitive
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

wizkid s not the most talented. the entertainment sector is very hot and competitive

I prefer wizkid
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
10million streams for Johnny Drille and he's not an afrobeat artiste grin

We only do afrobeat

Joke of the year grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 5:11pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

this list doesn't speak of popularity internationally
Africa is known mainly for afrobeats which Nigeria has its biggest singers and producers
the wealthiest also and most popular
compare nd correct me if I m wrong
wizkid
davido
tiwa savage
dbang
niniola
tekno
psquare
yemi alade
runtown
kizz daniel
Don jazzy
simi
Adekunle gold
olamide
burns boy
falz
etc
these guys have their music playing 24/7 on international TV stations

Sad part with this list is that if u've heard one, you've heard them all. Get back to me once they get Grammy awards.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Who are those
The only artists i know in Africa are from south Africa Ghana Kenya and our neighboring countries
You are not significant to know them

International music sites and music platforms list Nigerian entertainers among UK,Canada,US artiste

If an average Kenyan who uses internet doesn't know

Similar,Davido,Falz,Wizkid,Don Jazzy

Then ban him or her from using internet and tell the folk to run along grin

Nigerians are too dynamic

A Kenyan wouldn't be recognized before a Nigerian
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

Sad part with this list is that if u've heard one, you've heard them all. Get back to me once they get Grammy awards.
nah
award nights in Africa are always infected with Nigerians. true or false
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

nah
award nights in Africa are always infected with Nigerians. true or false
google Kelvin olusola
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ibrahimanis:
10million streams for Johnny Drille and he's not an afrobeat artiste grin

We only do afrobeat

Joke of the year grin

"Would you be my Juliet and I would be your rommio"

Was shot in the prestigious Agodi parks and gardens , ibadan
Kibera dwellers should listen to that

The industry is too competitive

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:21pm On Jan 31, 2019
how many Kenyan songs are on soundcity
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:27pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

a Nigerian has won it
Kelvin olusola
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
No qualms.Peace out. grin

Keep this stupid editing to yourself if you lack something tangible to say Obaboon.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:
how many Kenyan songs are on soundcity

Soundcity was a Nigerian award affair,so don't be tempted to be deceived that we recognize it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by blackboys: 5:30pm On Jan 31, 2019
clarence got shot���
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Leroy19:
Spain is surrounded by rich neighbours,beautiful islands,they are rich in culture and history,they have beautiful cities like Madrid and Barcelona,sunny weather than all European countries and they are also a sporting giant;this among many others makes it a top tourism destination!

Thanks, I get you now but what do you think African nations which are tourism oriented can do to reach Spain's level?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 5:34pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Soundcity was a Nigerian award affair,so don't be tempted to be deceived that we recognize it.
even in MTV base
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ttipsy(f): 5:44pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kur17:

You ate all your animals grin
if you want to see animals, come down to Nigeria, we still have forest reserves and zoo.. you can hv sex with them for all I care... animalikes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
I hope the Kenyans aren't trying to compare their entertainment industry with ours?

The only country whose entertainment can rival Nigeria's in terms of popularity, influence and finance is South Africa's.

Kenya is nowhere close....

Even Ghana is better than them in that aspect....Its the raw truth !
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 5:59pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

Name the music award that's the most prestigious in Africa and we will see who dominates it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
obaaderemi:
He's stupid. What has double decker buses got to do with railway tunnels?

It's for double stacking purposes silly. Economies of scale Nigerian. Think damn it!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
I real don't understand a kiberan logic! A double decker bus in a railway tunnel?
Huhuhuhuhu..

Birds of the same feather. It's incredible how you can draw parallels between these two, IQ and their level of development that is. Think people!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:19pm On Jan 31, 2019
Your revenues aren't as big as you think they are.SA lead in the media and entertainment industry in the continent!
Danielnino00:
I hope the Kenyans aren't trying to compare their entertainment industry with ours?

The only country whose entertainment can rival Nigeria's in terms of popularity, influence and finance is South Africa's.

Kenya is nowhere close....

Even Ghana is better than them in that aspect....Its the raw truth !

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:24pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kenyans are happy they can communicate with Nigerians

Measuring shithole Nairobi with lagos

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 6:28pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Your revenues aren't as big as you think they are.SA lead in the media and entertainment industry in the continent!

And yet its among the top 3 biggest in the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
USIU University

Can you spot the Nigerians? grin

Scammers !!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
grin grin
TayserMahri:

Scammers !!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:53pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsobo24:
Kenyans are happy they can communicate with Nigerians

Measuring shithole Nairobi with lagos
I don't think that there are electronic billboards in Nairobi... lol
prove me wrong

(1) (2) (3) ... (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.