Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,229 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3199) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264986 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 31, 2019
Danielnino00:

Name the music award that's the most prestigious in Africa and we will see who dominates it

I don't have time and energy to waste on something which had been discussed in the previous pages of this thread.
You can use the search engine but why are you guys always obsessed with the term 'dominate' ?or is it the first time you guys are using this vocabulary?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
ranch2000:

There's a recognition of past Kenyan Hollywood allure in SA bcoz we sought to wrestle the productions away from u guys once we rejoined the league of nations post94.

funny you rejoined the league just when the govt was in the middle of unprecedented fckery in Kenya - the 90s. How I wish it was now we wouldnt have let you take that away cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
Music revenues

I didn't know that we make millions with our 'shitty' music

SA are really on another level! Their numbers are unmatched=that's because their GDP is true!

Nigeria's number are just propped up by their 200 million consumer base! smiley

https://www.pwc.co.za/en/assets/pdf/entertainment-and-media-outlook-2018-2022.pdf

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by edon21: 6:57pm On Jan 31, 2019
the largest TV network in Africa..... nta nigeria largest radio network..... frcn nigeria largest movie industry... nollywood second most popular music genre in the world.....afrobeat.. naija come and challenge ur master
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
Ghana stats!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
How much money do you make from those? That's the question!
edon21:
the largest TV network in Africa..... nta nigeria
largest radio network..... frcn nigeria
largest movie industry... nollywood
second most popular music genre in the world.....afrobeat.. naija
come and challenge ur master
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsobo24:
Kenyans are happy they can communicate with Nigerians

Measuring shithole Nairobi with lagos

The fact that some of us got bored of posting photos is not reason for you to floss with 5th world photos!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Radio Revenues-Kenya and Nigeria! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

I don't think that there are electronic billboards in Nairobi... lol
prove me wrong
I guess they might have outdoor ads and some billboards but I doubt Nairobi's backwardness can amount to having electronic bill boards

Electronic bill boards are virtually every where in Lagos and its nothing special,every states has it

BUT
Don't be surprised you might not find it in Nairobi CBDs self
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
Radio Revenues-Kenya and Nigeria! grin

Clearly we are beating them in entertainment. With all their numbers they can still afford to struggle and lose woefully against us?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsobo24:
Kenyans are happy they can communicate with Nigerians

Measuring shithole Nairobi with lagos

There goes one of the worst cities in africa
The world poverty capital

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 7:13pm On Jan 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

The fact that some of us got bored of posting photos is not reason for you to floss with 5th world photos!
Excuse for the run out of regular repeated CBD pictures of Nairobi

I can post 100 photos from only Victoria island

That's development

If Lagos is 5th world by you

I assure you that Nairobi is 8th world

Think taysermahiri

You seem not to be posting pics of Kenyan parties,are you tired or what
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kur17:
KICC ...kazichafu wants to know who owns it

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:14pm On Jan 31, 2019
I will soon drop the figures in advertisement revenues! What are electronic billboards? They are almost everywhere!
samsobo24:
I guess they might have outdoor ads and some billboards but I doubt Nairobi's backwardness can amount to having electronic bill boards

Electronic bill boards are virtually every where in Lagos and its nothing special,every states has it

BUT
Don't be surprised you might not find it in Nairobi CBDs self

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:15pm On Jan 31, 2019
South Africa, 2017 (US$ millions)

Total E&M revenue 9 799

Nigeria, 2017 (US$ millions)

Total E&M revenue 3 761

Kenya, 2017 (US$ millions)

Total E&M revenue 1 655

This are the total Entertainment and Media revenues.Nigeria's numbers are just 2.2 times larger than Kenya's despite a GDP AND A POPULATION four times bigger.Nigeria should look at South Africa's numbers and then ask themselves why that big GDP of theirs isn't bringing in more revenues.That pretty much tells you that a big GDP is nothing to be much proud of,they should have beaten SA because their GDP is bigger than theirs!

Source= https://www.pwc.co.za/en/assets/pdf/entertainment-and-media-outlook-2018-2022.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

There goes one of the worst cities in africa
The world poverty capital

That guy samso whatever is too much emotional,he usually type those long,irrelevant and rumoured paragraphs with a lot of feelings.
Maybe he's a transgender and we don't know grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 31, 2019
samsobo24:
Excuse for the run out of regular repeated CBD pictures of Nairobi

I can post 100 photos from only Victoria island

That's development

If Lagos is 5th world by you

I assure you that Nairobi is 8th world

Think taysermahiri

You seem not to be posting pics of Kenyan parties,are you tired or what

I never used to repeat photos. Would never happen with my photographic memory! Meanwhile you;ve been repeating photos from Queen Victoria Island and Ikoyi since you showed up. The hammer house has and will be posted here till the sun goes supernova! Try get new things and if you cant stick to making noise.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 7:41pm On Jan 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

funny you rejoined the league just when the govt was in the middle of unprecedented fckery in Kenya - the 90s. How I wish it was now we wouldnt have let you take that away cool

Just had our own season of madness in SA - the Zuma years (the lost decade). I guess all nations go through various cycles. It's a reminder that if u slip someone else will eat your lunch. That's what motivates visionary leadership that can see beyond the now.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 7:47pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

a Nigerian has won it
Kelvin olusola

I think u know what's wrong with this picture. grin grin grin

"We won a Grammy!"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
They will say its for whites!

If someone is bred and born in a country,he/she is citizen of that country-Nigerians don't get this.They can't decipher citizenship/nationality from race!
ranch2000:

I think u know what's wrong with this picture. grin grin grin

"We won a Grammy!"

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:51pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yobeezy:

That guy samso whatever is too much emotional,he usually type those long,irrelevant and rumoured paragraphs with a lot of feelings.
Maybe he's a transgender and we don't know grin

The son of ambode is always emotional
Always crying

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 7:56pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Always crying
That is one hell of a emotional train wreck.He simply cannot come to terms with the grim reality that Lagos is a slumpolis that is routinely rank amongst the worst cities in Africa and world wide.Ambode poodle excuse when he see Africa cities better developed than their slumpolis is that whites must have built.It takes something to be ranked the worst city regularly.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

Always crying

The only Nigerian who is over emotional in this thread.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 31, 2019
Kenyan surgeons re-attached a 16 yr old boy's chopped off manhood at the Kenyatta National Referral Hospital.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/successful-penile-surgery/1056-4958728-naojdx/index.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
tylann:

The guy is forcing nollywood on us
Who watches nollywood anyway

look at this wan....who is forcing you to watch nollywood....??....

you think we nigerians care....??

nigeria is like a continent on its own....

population may not matter to kenya,but we can care for ourselfs....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ranch2000: 8:03pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
They will say its for whites!

If someone is bred and born in a country,he/she is citizen of that country-Nigerians don't get this.They can't decipher citizenship/nationality from race!

Dude, so true.
In SA we are tempted to claim Roger Federer (one of the top tennis players) as our own but he's more Swiss. Just imagine us bragging about winning Wimbledon or the US Open. Guy is Swiss.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:05pm On Jan 31, 2019
Jonraid:
A Kenyan just bought 100,000 tonnes of raw Tanzania cashewnuts

The Kenyan firm will do some value addition to it before selling it,why would Tanzania sell raw cashewnuts?

''The government has secured a deal to sell 100,000 tonnes of raw cashew nut to a Kenyan firm at 418bn/-.

The contract was signed at the East African Community (EAC) Headquarters between the CEO of the Kenyan firm Indopower, Mr Brian Mutembei and Director of the Cereals and other Produce Board of Tanzania, Dr Hussein Mansour.''

https://allafrica.com/stories/201901310803.html

wetin he wan do with it....??

nawa....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:06pm On Jan 31, 2019
Yobeezy:
Kenyan surgeons re-attached a 16 yr old boy's chopped off manhood at the Kenyatta National Referral Hospital.

https://www.nation.co.ke/news/successful-penile-surgery/1056-4958728-naojdx/index.html

shocked shocked....

you kenyans have stories.... shocked shocked

am not going anywhere near kenyans no more.... shocked shocked
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:09pm On Jan 31, 2019
rvp20182:
That is one hell of a emotional train wreck.He simply cannot come to terms with the grim reality that Lagos is a slumpolis that is routinely rank amongst the worst cities in Africa and world wide.Ambode poodle excuse when he see Africa cities better developed than their slumpolis is that whites must have built.It takes something to be ranked the worst city regularly.

He is always crying about whites every now and then

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
dadark:

shocked shocked....

you kenyans have stories.... shocked shocked

Have you read the full story on the link?
Atleast the surgery was successful and the boy has began the healing period,what about your ill health officials who keeps on digging Nigeria's life expectancy to low scores?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2019
edon21:

you are talking rubbish. later you ll relax and start watching tatu

with tears in his eyes....kiiiki....we nigerians are unavoidable....

imagine his girlfriend wan watch nollywood but he hates nigeria....kiiiiki....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) (3201) (3202) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.