Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:19 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284534 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
vaxx2:
Even with this same moniker, i can't post some few words .

I have noticed something recently this year it looks like nairaland has a new tactics. Sometimes you have to try a lot of times before you can paste something.. it is only happening on this trend you have to try 10 to 15 times before you can paste one thing. They are trying different titus to kill the trade

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

D@ng!
Repeat the same n add wangu as you quote this post!.
You fooled me. grin We are now even out of friend zone man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO. You mean wearing Indian curtains is not real civilisation . Jealousy go kill una grin

una no know wat una say

Wearing Indian curtains is fake. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerians are proud of their attires

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:35pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lionessza6:

Really ? I thought the Edo people would be more seductive than the rest shocked. cheesy. Since you guys have Igbo , Yoruba and Hausa as the more popular languages, which one is more popular amongst those in the middle belt ?. When is your cultural day?. I have never seen any threads about it here on nairaland.

Tiv are the largest in the middle belt(about 4 million people),idomas(tuface idibia),igala,alago,berom(largest in jos area) .there are way too numerous. Southern kaduna has over 20 alone... Some of them speak Hausa as a second language(common in North)

Yoruba and igbo are mostly made up of ethnic speaker... Everybody in southern Nigeria speaks their native language instead except you grew up outside your ethnic homestead and you actually made an effort to learn the language(especially in niger delta)

There is no specific day for cultural day... It is one of the many social events organized by private schools

Do you people have traditional festival? Something like the eyo masquerade and festival of Lagos?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

ok nice vid mresh but ya cant say mpenzis..its mpenzi (single not for masses)..the only one not shared ..ya got it grin grin

You are not even rafikis now. You are just Kenyan dudes. You fooled me grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

D@ng!

Repeat the same n add wangu as you quote this post!.
jelousy don kill una grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

You fooled me. grin We are now even out of friend zone man

I was teaching you Swahili angry embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:37pm On Feb 11, 2019
darfay:

Tiv are the largest in the middle belt(about 4 million people),idomas(tuface idibia),igala,alago,berom(largest in jos area) .there are way too numerous. Southern kaduna has over 20 alone... Some of them speak Hausa as a second language(common in North)

Yoruba and igbo are mostly made up of ethnic speaker... Everybody in southern Nigeria speaks their native language instead except you grew up outside your ethnic homestead and you actually made an effort to learn the language(especially in niger delta)

There is no specific day for cultural day... It is one of the many social events organized by private schools

Do you people have traditional festival? Something like the eyo masquerade and festival of Lagos?
not only private schools.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:38pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

I was teaching you Swahili angry embarassed

You had to tell me what it meant . .bad teacher. TayserMahiri bad grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
The architecture of this building is top notch

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

una no know wat una say
Wearing Indian curtains is fake. grin
una no know wetin una talk

una no know wetin una yarn
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
samsobo24:
Nigerians are proud of their attires

Btw, big up for your attire! Even Americans stole rocket technology from Germany.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

it was swahili 101..rafikis evolve to mpenzis then mpenzis evolve to something else.. grin grin
Kur17:
awesome..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

jelousy don kill una grin grin

grin grin

pride go kill una
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 9:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lionessza6:

I don't think so; one is like a robbery , it can happen to just anyone who is at the wrong place at the wrong time . The other though is a life long sickness that is self inflicted .

Majority of the tribalism always ends on Nairaland. Those tribal slurs don't exist outside Nairaland... The only thing is actually religious intolerance which can happen anywhere in the world...india, Myanmar, Muslim migrants in Europe, China
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Btw, big up for your attire! Even Americans stole rocket technology from Germany.
How you think say we steal our native attires.

How you take believe that kind parol

Buba and iro
Gele
Aso oke
Fila
Dansiki
Abeti Aja
Agbada

This are majorly Yoruba attires
All this dem wey i list so,na Yoruba attire
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

msee tuliza... grin grin
an now am waiting for kazi bure reply

Kazibure will have a nightmare
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Ogofya grin

Kazikazi, expose their hidden truth . . .
This is where he got the photos. Lies,lies and more lies

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

You had to tell me what it meant . .bad teacher. TayserMahiri bad grin

Good teacher I am wink Might change rules of engagement if you play me like that again mbele ya umati grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:42pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

it was swahili 101..rafikis evolve to mpenzis then mpenzis evolve to something else.. grin grin

But in our case, rafikis evolve to mtu because the rafikis weren't good people grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
This is where he got the photos. Lies,lies and more lies

Then just keep laughing and post something funny and then add Kenya to it. Simple grin

But my video was real, real kenyan
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kenyans, come here. Kazikazi we have never asked for help, until now...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

You add ma- or wa- as a prefix to make it plural...
Marafiki
Wapenzi
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kur17:

Looks like one of the animal phalluses though. Whoever designed should be investigated to know his/her inspiration. No one want the green city's sky to be bleeped too much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 9:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
Where did we go wrong grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:46pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kur17:

You add ma- or wa- as a prefix to make it plural... Marafiki Wapenzi
Thanks, the only Kenyan rafiki I have now grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kur17:

Kazibure will have a nightmare

grin grin ..the dude will kill himself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Good teacher I am wink Might change rules of engagement if you play me like that again mbele ya umati grin

Stop that Swahili or I will start my Amharic worms grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin grin grin..kazibure come here explain to us whats wrong with your education system ..
There are people in this world who has 29 hours in a single day! The very same people claim to be educated.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 11, 2019
samsobo24:
How you think say we steal our native attires.

How you take believe that kind parol

Buba and iro
Gele
Aso oke
Fila
Dansiki
Abeti Aja
Agbada

This are majorly Yoruba attires
All this dem wey i list so,na Yoruba attire

Yorubas are Muslims! They have literally been slaves to Mohammedan attire since BC.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3364) (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.