Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,594 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3368) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290615 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:49pm On Feb 11, 2019
Iamleefact:
Kenyans, come here. Kazikazi we have never asked for help, until now...

Some comments are just too funny there grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
There are people in this world who has 29 hours in a single day! The very same people claim to be educated.
bure kabisa..just check ths na stop ya hating grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Thanks, the only Kenyan rafiki I have now grin
Hapo sawa grin

Kazibure meza painkiller " kiuamaumivi" grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:52pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Then just keep laughing and post something funny and then add Kenya to it. Simple grin

But my video was real, real kenyan
I have tonnes of funny things about them.I will release them bit by bit.

OK let me watch the video you gave me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

But in our case, rafikis evolve to mtu because the rafikis weren't good people grin
then lets just forget rafikis na concentrate on mpenzis..ya definitely learning swahili..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 9:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

I doubt by the time they brought Islam to West Africa they were still in those loin clothes?

They brought Islam not clothes; 2 different things.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:

Stop that Swahili or I will start my Amharic worms grin grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

bure kabisa..just check ths na stop ya hating grin

Dang! No idea why Kenya is so awesome but whoever designed the universe had this place in mind. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:58pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Looks like one of the animal phalluses though. Whoever designed should be investigated to know his/her inspiration. No one want the green city's sky to be bleeped too much.
Maybe the st Mary axe in London.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dang! No idea why Kenya is so awesome but whoever designed the universe had this place in mind. cool
so true Tayser..the designer was very intelligent an wise grin
Anyway kazibure wouldnt be soo happy about that..just wait for it cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
ednited:
Very sorry Kenyan rafikis . .. but allow me to share this Kenyan video. It has literally gone viral in Ethiopia and everyone knows it here

The funniest grin grin grin grin

Kazikazi enjoy this

THIS IS FOR FOOLING ME TO SAY MPENZI! I HAD NO IDEA!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=um9DdcBad9A
Hahahaha...
What did they lie to you about mpenzi?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yorubas are Muslims! They have literally been slaves to Mohammedan attire since BC.
You this kenyan bobo
I no think say you fit reason like this ooo
You fall my hand as you take yarn this one.

Wetin you dey talk be say,all the Yoruba wey dey wear am na slave.

OK

What of the one wey no be Agbada,the one wey be plain one.

OR

What of the Igbo attires,that one too be slave cloth?

Wetin you dey talk no make any sense abeg!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hahahaha...
What did they lie to you about mpenzi?
haaaah ! an there its begins grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

i hear its a very shinning element... grin grin

Very explosive when exposed to water grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
Isahalbash:

They brought Islam not clothes; 2 different things.

They brought both! The likes of Mansa Musa and their predecessors also returned with a lot of Arabic influence to W. Africa from their voyages to Mecca.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
samsobo24:
You this kenyan bobo
I no think say you fit reason like this ooo
You fall my hand as you take yarn this one.

Wetin you dey talk be say,all the Yoruba wey dey wear am na slave.

OK

What of the one wey no be Agbada,the one wey be plain one.

OR

What of the Igbo attires,that one too be slave cloth?

Wetin you dey talk no make any sense abeg!

nyefnyef wetin una use curtains for fashion na grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:02pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yorubas are Muslims! They have literally been slaves to Mohammedan attire since BC.

Anything bad in that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Feb 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:
cool
the babes look like men grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kur17:

Their English tho' grin

Kazikazi i see you work grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
Nigerian Attire 1-2 vs bantu "attire" 3-4

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 11, 2019
tylann:

Very explosive when exposed to water grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:05pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

thats good but the correct version is Okay mpenzi grin grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

so true Tayser..the designer was very intelligent an wise grin
Anyway kazibure wouldnt be soo happy about that..just wait for it cheesy

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

They brought both! The likes of Mansa Musa and their predecessors also returned with a lot of Arabic influence to W. Africa from their voyages to Mecca.

Not really. Arabs don't wear that type of clothes and never had they done that from time immemorial.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:08pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
nyefnyef wetin una use curtains for fashion na grin
wetin dey comot for your mouth.
Show me the one wey una get make i see am.
No shame!
show me una cloth,make i laugh

All of una politicians no go fit wear una cloth wey be like hunter cloth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
good night people of the world...but serious was just adjusting my curtains an realized they look like some of the attire photos posted here..way to go naijas grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Isahalbash:

Anything bad in that?

Not at all!
samsobo24:

wetin dey comot for your mouth.

Show me the one wey una get make i see am.

No shame!

show me una cloth,make i laugh

All of una politicians no go fit wear una cloth wey be like hunter cloth
good night samsobo24 grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the babes look like men grin

semenyas grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 10:10pm On Feb 11, 2019
Lionessza6:

But did you really think they would feel anything for you ?.

Err....no,sweetie!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Nigerian Attire 1-2 vs bantu "attire" 3-4

khoikhoi are not bantu you Harem grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3365) (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.