Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,474 members, 7,861,372 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284294 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

the babes look like men grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 11, 2019
Isahalbash:

Not really. Arabs don't wear that type of clothes and never had they done that from time immemorial.

which type of cloth? angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 10:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:
good night samsobo24 grin
But you go still come meet me tomorrow.
No tell me say you dey waka
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Isahalbash(m): 10:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

which type of cloth? angry

Babban Riga or agbada
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:45pm On Feb 11, 2019
How far vaxx1?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:54pm On Feb 11, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yorubas are Muslims! They have literally been slaves to Mohammedan attire since BC.

Please tell me more about my neighbours.. You obviously know them better...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 10:57pm On Feb 11, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

nyefnyef wetin una use curtains for fashion na grin

Why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 10:59pm On Feb 11, 2019
tongue African Obesity

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 11:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Kazikazi:
I am a decent man! I earn my living honestly. That's why habesha queen likes me.

You need a girlfriend. That's clear as water. embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 4:50am On Feb 12, 2019
[
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:20am On Feb 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hahahaha...
What did they lie to you about mpenzi?

They didn't lie. I just got tricked, I thought it was another way to say friend. lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:36am On Feb 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

then lets just forget rafikis na concentrate on mpenzis..ya definitely learning swahili..

አንተ ሰው ጣጣ ውስጥ አታስገባኝ። አንተ ስዋሂሊ እያስተማርከኝ አይደለም። grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:02am On Feb 12, 2019
darfay:

Majority of the tribalism always ends on Nairaland. Those tribal slurs don't exist outside Nairaland... The only thing is actually religious intolerance which can happen anywhere in the world...india, Myanmar, Muslim migrants in Europe, China

You are repeating what I said; there will always be loonies in every society who just want to attack those different from them . In South Africa we don't have tribal or religious violence , but you will see random cases of racial attacks like the one you posted......
This is the same in similar countries like USA, Brazil, Australia etc. Unlike in countries like Nigeria and other African countries with a similar set up where you mostly encounter random cases of violence arising from religious and tribal differences.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 6:10am On Feb 12, 2019
Kur17:
Hapo sawa grin
Kazibure meza painkiller " kiuamaumivi" grin
በቃኝ። አሁን አማርኛ እጀምራለሁ።
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 6:47am On Feb 12, 2019
darfay:

Tiv are the largest in the middle belt(about 4 million people),idomas(tuface idibia),igala,alago,berom(largest in jos area) .there are way too numerous. Southern kaduna has over 20 alone... Some of them speak Hausa as a second language(common in North)

Yoruba and igbo are mostly made up of ethnic speaker... Everybody in southern Nigeria speaks their native language instead except you grew up outside your ethnic homestead and you actually made an effort to learn the language(especially in niger delta)

There is no specific day for cultural day... It is one of the many social events organized by private schools

Do you people have traditional festival? Something like the eyo masquerade and festival of Lagos?

I thought tuface is a Yoruba dude shocked, or are the idomas a sub group of the Yoruba people ?. Is Niger delta made up of Edos?. Where does Pidgin come into the mix , can't one choose not to learn or speak the other languages and use pidgin instead to communicate with other tribes ?.

Yes , we do have a lot of cultural festivals throughout the year , but the biggest are; the National Arts festival , Makhufe festival, the Zulu kingdom reed dance because there are also many nationalities from across the globe who visit . The 24th of September is heritage day , a holiday to celebrate the different cultures in the country.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kenyanstar: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2019
Nakuru Town

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:23am On Feb 12, 2019
Kur17:

"Handsome" Nigerians and a Tanzanian arrested in Kenya

The most good looking people in Africa. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:32am On Feb 12, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Nigerian Attire 1-2 vs bantu "attire" 3-4

Actually, number 2 is South African/Lesotho. That is a Seshoeshoe cloth.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Lionessza6(f): 7:41am On Feb 12, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Actually, number 2 is South African/Lesotho. That is a Seshoeshoe cloth.

LMFAO, this is shameful . The environment around the family says it all grin grin. They should stick to Indian curtains grin . This work is by Tumi ( Sotho name ) , not some Chizeke or Uche grin grin.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zimbobeauty(f): 7:49am On Feb 12, 2019
Kenyanstar:
Nakuru Town

This town reminds me of Mutare in Zimbabwe.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51am On Feb 12, 2019
vaxx2:
AND yet he is not banned despite his misinformation and insult here.

That guy is a politician he is the one that request for people to be banned. He is the one that requested for this thread to be removed from politics
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:58am On Feb 12, 2019
Please people give this guy all the support he needs

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:02am On Feb 12, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The Rainbow Nation

You are laughing at a country which is far in front of you. Please why don't you talk with your poverty and hunger just look how you people are been giving rice like insects which have not eaten for months

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:05am On Feb 12, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Nigerian Attire 1-2 vs bantu "attire" 3-4

No such thing as a "Bantu attire". We're all from different cultures & we all have our own traditional garbs, which can be modernised without losing its authenticity.

Modernised umbhaco (Traditional Xhosa attire)

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 12, 2019
Kazikazi:
But how could I know all these things about him? Is he a stateless man? Where is he now?

But did you notice what Kenyans are doing to me? Look at this pic below.It was shot in Kenya but they claim its TZ. Do you see how they lie? Can you see at the bottom right corner there is words written Kenya? Why don't they say it? Why are they lying? What kind of people are those?
That pic was shot by a guy called yunus,he is a south African guy.he was in kenya

But which country uses those type of phone numbers it looks naija
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:12am On Feb 12, 2019
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, this is shameful . The environment around the family says it all grin grin. They should stick to Indian curtains grin . This work is by Tumi ( Sotho name ) , not some Chizeke or Uche grin grin.

LMFAO @ Indian curtains. IKR!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14am On Feb 12, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

grin grin

Are you really sure that man is a tanzanian because he looks more like a lagos area boys
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2019
let me also drop this one here....

Ghana traditional attire ( Akans)

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:18am On Feb 12, 2019
Kur17:

This might be kazikazi aka Kumamoto

I strongly believe that they must do DNA on this man he looks like a area boy from lagos state he might have stolen a dead tanzanian passport. I experience this in botswana with nigerians when somebody dies they go and steal the persons documents
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:30am On Feb 12, 2019
darfay:

Comot d log wey dey inside your own eyes first

You are laughing at south africa when your people are being killed all over the world look at united kingdom every week in nigerian is killed either stabbed or shot dead look at south africa how many of your nigerian brothers are being killed there. In india and sri lanka nigerian people are just disappearing right left and centre 5 nigerians have disappeared in india this week maybe they were sacrifice in the river ganges.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On Feb 12, 2019
AskiaHarem:

I'm sorry for being self I'll post some of your traditional attire as well.... wink

The second picture is botswana
The faith picture is zulus in south africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:38am On Feb 12, 2019
samsobo24:
It seems we have some miscreants here on this forum.They have found refuge on nairaland that they wouldn't want to be found wanting from the daily posts from this thread.
They choose to have multiple accounts to Argue about Nigeria.
They have found Nairaland better than their social media handles

You do not know some people are making a lot of money here by bashing nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (3366) (3367) (3368) (3369) (3370) (3371) (3372) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.