Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,539 members, 7,861,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3453) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6284676 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:

like you see
i dont sleep here grin grin grin

you mean like the kenyans....??

kiiiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

the caterpillar would stop....kiiikiki...tooo much flesh...
anyway

i was referring to a CAT product

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

you mean like the kenyans....??

kiiiki....
have you found a job already ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
mean your suggestion is dumb

dont take it personal
that english language for you.
criticisms are not insults either
OK whatever makes you sleep well at night
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
anyway

i was referring to a CAT product

grin grin grin

whats the difference...??

btw,do ghana babes have big yanshes too...??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
ednited:

You can read this if you want to (about the arc).
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/keepers-of-the-lost-ark-179998820/

Yes. We do have many churches in mountains. This happened due to a queen of Ethiopia named Yodit Gudit. She use to burn a lot of churches so they had to find a new way to make a church. We have a monastery in here that you climb to reach. You will reach by holding a rope and if you couldn't make it, that means God hasn't accepted you and probably you will die. That's a very scary place too. Faith is very important in our religion, sometimes to get holy water. . .You become fully naked in front of the priest. Place for men and women is classified then you will be blessed in front of the priest naked. You can't think any dirty thing because this is religion and no one is allowed to think anything stupid. And you don't see any of our priests misbehaving.
Yah I read the link.I am still doubting,though I don't refuse the existing of the ark in Aksum.It might be true.

I need some more details about the priests who are guiding the ark.I think they don't the protocols which were followed during Aaron's biblical times.

May be protocols have changed,but I still don't understand if these Ethiopian priests are direct descendants of Aaron.Or may be God doesn't take it serious any longer because of reincarnation of Christ
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
why do you keep beating about the bush why did the russians attempt to put nuclear weapons in cuba if according to all this epistle you have written they had the upper hand
before the American even had their U2 spy planes over cuba, the Russians had already placed nukes in the country.

CUBA requested the Russians to place nukes in their country so that they can defend themselves against the suicidal tendencies of the US. And it was in response to the US placing nukes in Italy and tURKEY
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
have you found a job already ?

i own a company....but not enough work in the moment.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

whats the difference...??

btw,do ghana babes have big yanshes too...??
SPOILT BRAT

GO GET AN EDUCATION
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i have educate you on the teirs.

now go visit Google as usual and lets check the human index development. That is the best way we can know how a country and his people are fearing.

You are deluded. When did i talk about teirs? I said give the length of that flyover before you start claiming longest in West Africa.

Your minimum wages is 10.61 Cedis per day which equivalent to 728.61 Naira. Multiple it by 30 days and you will get 21,858 Naira per month. Compare that with Nigeria's minimum wage of 30,000 naira per month. Don't forget you can buy coke, bread etc with 100 naira in Nigeria. Unlike Ghana were coke is sold for 350 - 400 naira. Chai! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 9:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
except the Ghanaian Army is not the subject of conversation

Fact still remains
the UN regards the Ghana army as better train , discipline and equip for any of their tasks than your bandits of an army

you are very funny just tell me one thing of note that your over feed takoredi boy scouts have achieved
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah I read the link.I am still doubting,though I don't refuse the existing of the ark in Aksum.It might be true.

I need some more details about the priests who are guiding the ark.I think they don't the protocols which were followed during Aaron's biblical times.

May be protocols have changed,but I still don't understand if these Ethiopian priests are direct descendants of Aaron.Or may be God doesn't take it serious any longer because of reincarnation of Christ

kazi,i see you.... wink wink

i see how you wan use style hit on ednited.... wink wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
repetition wont help you sell it

Rebels from Ivory coast always escape with their families to live in Ghana to wait out things

Rebels factions from Ivory Coast trouble past crossed into Ghana with their arms seeking safe haven for their families

those are refugees

Not everyone are illiterates. They have read and gotten the message. Next!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Not everyone are illiterates. They have read and gotten the message. Next!

tell am....

next....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
somebody say something,or i return back to gaming....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 9:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

Mr dangote is a thief a looter don't associate me with him
Those pictures are boring in short
Smoky they lack character
if u have one dangote in ur country I'm sure ur country won't be where it is today
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 9:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

You are deluded. When did i talk about teirs? I said give the length of that flyover before you start claiming longest in West Africa.

Your minimum wages is 10.61 Cedis per day which equivalent to 728.61 Naira. Multiple it by 30 days and you will get 21,858 Naira per month. Compare that with Nigeria's minimum wage of 30,000 naira per month. Don't forget you can buy coke, bread etc with 100 naira in Nigeria. Unlike Ghana were coke is sold for 350 - 400 naira. Chai! grin
oniro oshi. The current minmum wage in Nigeria is 18,000 naira which is less than 250 cedis at the black market rate. And that of 30,000 naira is still currently debated at the Senate level which is likely not going to manifest base on buhari and senate objection

be educated. Human index development is the best measure of wealth distribution

Go and Google and lets compare.

You lack proper basic education.(At least a deficiency in technical drawing) the number of the teirs is enough to give you the skeleton veiw of the lenght. .Accra own is three while kano is two. tell me which one is more. and i have challenged you how much those kano flyover cost? i know it but i want to read your lies. beside ACCRA FLYBOVER IS TOO BEAUTIFUL
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
SPOILT BRAT

GO GET AN EDUCATION

what what what whatttt....?

am a gentleman that likes pussy,sooo what....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

kazi,i see you.... wink wink

i see how you wan use style hit on ednited.... wink wink
Hahahaha..
Man,am laughing at your analysis!

I think me and ednited we share common things.Our minds are very similar�
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:27pm On Feb 15, 2019
stormwarrior:
if u have one dangote in ur country I'm sure ur country won't be where it is today

Kenya is better than nigeria who have dangote
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hahahaha..
Man,am laughing at your analysis!

I think me and ednited we share common things.Our minds are very similar�

are you not muslim....??

wetin consighn you with christian stuffs....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 9:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Imagine, in there own capital, small alshabaab put them in curfew grin
i wonder wat might happen if not for d SAS guy dat came to ur rescue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:36pm On Feb 15, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Your pictures are beautiful man but nothing much of the average BANTU-MAN participating in such activities. I SEE THIS AS A TREND IN MANY BANTU STATES(Kenya,Tanzania, SA). YOU PRIORITIZE FOREIGNERS OVER YOUR OWN. YOUR COUNTRIES ARE LIKE GIANT PLAYGROUNDS FOR WHITE TOURISTS AND BUSINESSESMEN. LOOKS THE HIGHEST PAYING JOBS ARE BEING GUIDES AND WAITERS TO THESE PEOPLE.

Laughable coming from someone from a country where "UK-used" anything seems to be on demand. The truth is, Nigerians worship anything foreign. Some of you even claim to be Jews, just to feel unique grin Everyday you butcher each other for rituals. Doesn't sound like a country where you "prioritise" or even value each other as humans. Parents selling off their kids for peanuts. If not that, then they bury them alive. The list to how evil you are towards your own is endless & yet you're here spewing self-righteous garbage. Remove South Africa from your deluded gobbledygook. We will NEVER put foreigners above our own people! Hell will 1st freeze over before that happens. I know you're crass & lack class, but there's a huge difference between being hospitable & straight up being a bootlicker. The latter is more YOUR style, Hector the projector. Don't you have a Chinese master to fan or feed grapes to as per your job description? One more thing, it is not our fault you're from an unattractive country that has nothing to offer tourists. Maybe if you didn't eat everything, including bush rats, you'd stand a chance to compete with the rest of us. Take that up with your maker & leave us out of your frustrations.

Btw, being a tour guide is more honourable than stealing underwear & removing people's intestines, in hopes of scoring a quick buck. Is there no end to your backwardness?

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Laughable coming from someone from a country where "UK-used" anything seems to be on demand. The truth is, Nigerians worship anything foreign. Some of you even claim to be Jews, just to feel unique grin Everyday you butcher each other for rituals. Doesn't sound like a country where you "prioritise" or even value each other as humans. Parents selling off their kids for peanuts. If not that, then they bury them alive. The list to how evil you are towards your own is endless & yet you're here spewing self-righteous garbage. Remove South Africa from your deluded gobbledygook. We will NEVER put foreigners above our own people! Hell will 1st freeze over before that happens. I know you're crass & lack class, but there's a huge difference between being hospitable & straight up being a bootlicker. The later is more YOUR style, Hector the projector. Don't you have a Chinese master to fan or feed grapes to as per your job description? One more thing, it is not our fault you're from an unattractive country that has nothing to offer tourists. Take that up with your maker & leave us out of your frustrations.

Btw, being a tour guide is more honourable than stealing underwear & removing people's intestines, in hopes of scoring a quick buck. Is there no end to your backwardness?

stop talkin and give me a kiss.... kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
stormwarrior:
i wonder wat might happen if not for d SAS guy dat came to ur rescue

Continue wondering
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 9:42pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

Verbal reasoning
test question, 10 marks.

If Nigeria is going to be like Dubai in the next four years, Kenya will be like South Africa in the next 22years, what will Ghana be like in the next 10years? grin

(a) Kano (b) abeokuta (c) Warri (d) Lagos
kwara state

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

its like many of ths folks wish white man never left their country..serious they feel like the white man abandoned them an went to develop so called Bantu areas...I know many will kill to reach SA ..Its a psychological thingy if i may addgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

man get out of the basement for once...there is life beyond the game controls.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:

For once you are using your brain..ths kind of questions you supposed to be asking not talking about kibera stuff all the time grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

smiley

chaiiii....now you make me blush under my black skin....

kiiiki....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

For once you are using your brain..ths kind of questions you supposed to be asking not talking about kibera stuff all the time grin
Did you tell your fellows to beg for mercy from me? Otherwise, I will cause a huge blow

(1) (2) (3) ... (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.