Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,738 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:01 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291198 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

I see. They were romancing the chief of Saruu with kobo and beaten. Bhuhahahaha! Clown.

General News of Tue, 19 Apr 2005

Ivorian Rebels Invade Ghana

Ivorian Rebels

A group of rebels who are controlling parts of Northern Cote d?Ivoire are alleged to have invaded Saruu, a village in north-western Ghana and raided the entire community on 12 March this year in search of arms and weapons.

The group which was led by its leader, Sgt Morro Quatarra succeeded in kidnapping the chief of the village, locked him up in a rebel-held cell in Cote d?Ivoire, shot one person and looted their belongings.

A Ghanaian journalist, Anas Aremeyaw Anas, who disguised himself and posed as the ?Prince of Walata? under Abutalib Ibn Mohammed visited the rebel leader, Sgt Morro Quatarra who confirmed the invasion by his faction on the Ghanaian village, which is close to the Ivorian border.

Anas who reports for the Crusading Guide newspaper wondered if the nation is safe since none of the security agencies along the border knew of this invasion and the group?s subsequent abduction of the chief, who was beaten up severely before being whisked out to the rebel camp in Cote d?Ivoire. He told PeaceFM this morning on the Kokrokoo Morning show hosted by Kwame Sefa Kayi that the alleged invasion was carried out with the assistance of a serving Ghanaian Army Officer, Captain Moro Sanda, who is the Head of the United Nations Mission in Cote d?Ivoire.

According to Anas, Sgt Sanda admitted in a conversation with Sgt Quatarra that he was part of the group that invaded the village in search for weapons and small arms, which were believed to be heaped in that village

Meanwhile the Minister of Defence, Dr. Kwame Addo Kufuor has assured Ghanaians that security in that part of the country is in firm control and has called for calm. He said his ministry is meeting with the Chief of Defence Staff today and he will later visit the village of Saruu to assess the situation and take the necessary action.

Source: Crusading Guide

https://mobile.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/NewsArchive/Ivorian-Rebels-Invade-Ghana-79607
repetition wont help you sell it

Rebels from Ivory coast always escape with their families to live in Ghana to wait out things

Rebels factions from Ivory Coast trouble past crossed into Ghana with their arms seeking safe haven for their families

those are refugees
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghana can never withstand Boko haram. They will be overan within days.
Ghana Army will lay ruin to Boko Haram in one Week

Ghana is not like Nigeria
Boko Haram will find no safe haven in Ghana

let alone own a territory

Thats just simple fact
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
samsobo24:

okay

Ikoyi alone is 3x developed than anything city Ghana can think of
Ikoyi as we established is underdeveloped
compared to Cantonment
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
ednited:

That was supposed to make you feel sad lol.

You better not climb it grin
its actually not a sad thing... it's a funny thing (to me).

I really wish to climb that thing n tell everyone that God has nothing to do with it.

If i die while climbing it, I died cos of an accident and not because God didn't accept me. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:48pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
Those 2 idiots are illiterate. I can't stoop so low to argue with those fools grin
dont mind them
sambolo and dadark

perfect illiterates

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by stormwarrior(m): 8:49pm On Feb 15, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
You talk like a f00l grin the Shitnigerian army can’t even fight a rag tag boko haram? If I hear you open you dirty mouth again, I will send the Togolese army to teach your big-for-nothing military a lesson they’ll never forget grin grin grin grin. Fuckeduppedness grin

I'm sure our civil defence corp ix enough for u guys.....see for urself@ battlefield discussion. ..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
dont mind them
sambolo and dadark

perfect illiterates

grin grin grin

who is beggin that kenyan dimwit to argue with us...??

kenyan numnuts....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:50pm On Feb 15, 2019
tylann:

Most of those tanks were captured by boko haram when Nigerian soldiers ran away
who were they even going to invade that they needed tanks ? grin grin grin grin grin

they dont even know the equipments to deploy
how can de defeat Boko Haram cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
Ghana Army will lay ruin to Boko Haram in one Week

Ghana is not like Nigeria
Boko Haram will find no safe haven in Ghana

let alone own a territory

Thats just simple fact
pray BH doesn't enter GH, i hope it doesn't too.

U wont even have d temerity to type all those hogwash. U think insurgency is a child's play? Insurgency is worse than battle.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Your pictures are beautiful man but nothing much of the average BANTU-MAN participating in such activities. I SEE THIS AS A TREND IN MANY BANTU STATES(Kenya,Tanzania, SA). YOU PRIORITIZE FOREIGNERS OVER YOUR OWN. YOUR COUNTRIES ARE LIKE GIANT PLAYGROUNDS FOR WHITE TOURISTS AND BUSINESSESMEN. LOOKS THE HIGHEST PAYING JOBS ARE BEING GUIDES AND WAITERS TO THESE PEOPLE.
Dude, I get your concerns!

I will talk a bit..
Tourism is a business just like any other businesses like oil extraction,mining,selling food,soccer business ( owning a soccer club), or okada( bodaboda) etc.
The aim is to make a profit! You don't have to care much who brings the profit! The real issue is what you do with the cash generated from tourism. In our case,tourism comes second in generating money in our economy.

There are reasons why ordinary folks are not seen on Kilimanjaro..
Most of ordinary Tz don't afford those expensive expedition like climbing Kilimanjaro.Most people think climbing Kilimanjaro is very cheap,while if you start adding up insurance costs,paying the porters,paying fees,paying the tour agency etc, the real cost could be some few thousands dollars! That applies to other expensive resorts as well. E.g. the Thanda resort which coasts over 10, 000 dollars a night! Or manta resort which operates underwater hotel room goes about 12,000 a night! Most Bantus can't afford.Even the whites who comes are quite wealthy.

The other reason is familiarity. We are too familiar with our environment. Most guys can't pay huge money just to visit Serengeti national park to see zebras and lions running.We see those animals while traveling with trains and busses upcountry. Or a dude who stays close to Kilimanjaro, he won't see a need to spend his hard earned cash on Kilimanjaro while he sees the mountain daily.

So..
Most of darkies goes for things which sounds romantic to them. They go to those small lakes,beaches,marine parks,visiting caves,amusement parks,water parks,and music concerts.These are things which appear new to them and they costs less.

Just check this small lake which is usually attracts a lot of locals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
who were they even going to invade that they needed tanks ? grin grin grin grin grin

they dont even know the equipments to deploy
how can de defeat Boko Haram cheesy

nonesense....all tanks my foot...all kenyans are in universities,even their babies in diapers....

if you listen to kenyans,you would think kenya is paradies...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
stop shifting goal posts we are talking about the ghanaian army here
except the Ghanaian Army is not the subject of conversation

Fact still remains
the UN regards the Ghana army as better train , discipline and equip for any of their tasks than your bandits of an army
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:53pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

nonesense....all tanks my foot...all kenyans are in universities,even their babies in diapers....

if you listen to kenyans,you would think kenya is paradies...
but Kenya is paradise ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:54pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
except the Ghanaian Army is not the subject of conversation

Fact still remains
the UN regards the Ghana army as better train , discipline and equip for any of their tasks than your bandits of an army

now back to you,you with your backwater nation that still depend on foreighn aid to even survive wan to say something....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
pray BH doesn't enter GH, i hope it doesn't too.

U wont even have d temerity to type all those hogwash. U think insurgency is a child's play? Insurgency is worse than battle.
we dont even have to pray

Boko Haram will not even sleep and dream to enter Ghana
#FACTS

when they finally decide to, The Togolese Military will deal with them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
but Kenya is paradise ooo grin grin grin grin

yeah,in your ghanaian wet dreams....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

now back to you,you with your backwater nation that still depend on foreighn aid to even survive wan to say something....??
the last time i checked

Its your country that still depend on foreign aid to support it budget oo

Ghana is a middle-income country and as such, does not receive budgetary support

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
we dont even have to pray

Boko Haram will not even sleep and dream to enter Ghana
#FACTS

when they finally decide to, The Togolese Military will deal with them
easier said than done.

Even the US has been battling the taliban for over 15years, just stick to ur NL jingles.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

yeah,in your ghanaian wet dreams....
its just FACTS
no need to dispute it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
the last time i checked

Its your country that still depend on foreign aid to support it budget oo

Ghana is a middle-income country and as such, does not receive budgetary support

grin grin grin

tahhh...you want me to start postin youtube videos of ghana here....??

dont let me completly disgrace you here....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
terming your suggestions as dumb is not an insult
they are just dumb

English is a problem for many nigerians
i understand
it's like you have added blindness to your problems "you are dumb" means what again?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:59pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
easier said than done.

Even the US has been battling the taliban for over 15years, just stick to ur NL jingles.
do you know where the US has been battling the Taliban ?
5000 km away ooo

Boko Haram is a political creation
created by Nigerians and for Nigerians

thats how easier it is done
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
its just FACTS
no need to dispute it

i have hugh balls too and that is a fact too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
it's like you have added blindness to your problems "you are dumb" means what again?
mean your suggestion is dumb

dont take it personal
that english language for you.
criticisms are not insults either
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

i have hugh balls too and that is a fact too....

running away
grin grin grin

just put your huge balls under a caterpillar and see how big it is
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
mean your suggestion is dumb

dont take it personal
that english language for you.
criticisms are not insults either

why did you even mentioned me sef....??

i was playin resident evil....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 9:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
there's nothing unusual in d stat, its common for smaller nations to trump bigger ones in those kinda stats, spare us d rants.

U can compare ur stats with Botswana and see.

The reality on the ground suggests otherwise, Kenya is the seventh largest country in Africa by population. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.worldometers.info/population/countries-in-africa-by-population/&ved=2ahUKEwiKncuuwL7gAhXl6OAKHYZRD5QQFjAPegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1d_H82rAOleTB4iqV7MoUP , meaning there's more than 40 smaller countries than Kenya in Africa... But most of such positive stats rates Kenya top five or better

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

why did you even mentioned me sef....??

i was playin resident evil....
because you mentioned me

such a child grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:

running away
grin grin grin

just put your huge balls under a caterpillar and see how big it is

the caterpillar would stop....kiiikiki...tooo much flesh...

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
because you mentioned me

such a child grin grin grin

but that was hours ago....wait,did i played that long.... undecided undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 9:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

but that was hours ago....wait,did i played that long.... undecided undecided

like you see
i dont sleep here grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisooblog: 9:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
the Majority of Russian missiles are silo-based
and submarine-based

you seem to be happy to see a nuclear war
it's not like you will survive to see who won

if even both countries launch just 5 from each side
the world as you know it will be gone.
why do you keep beating about the bush why did the russians attempt to put nuclear weapons in cuba if according to all this epistle you have written they had the upper hand

(1) (2) (3) ... (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.