Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,547 members, 7,837,097 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3451) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246191 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
abbeg:
Those 'pieces of junk' are a Russian su30
and mi35.Both one of the best in the world.
But if your looking for a real piece of junk just check your 'airforce'
grin grin
Those things belong in a junkyard!! grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

and you are happy posting these junks
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
kikuyu1:

Thanks for the facts! Of late there's been an overabundance of tedious pix and redundant verbal flatulence that reinforced Naijjan delusions.
Keep it coming, Kur17!
there's nothing unusual in d stat, its common for smaller nations to trump bigger ones in those kinda stats, spare us d rants.

U can compare ur stats with Botswana and see.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 7:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
abbeg:
Yes but those guys were acting like USA was far weaker than Russia.And what will happen once they run out of missiles?
Then we will see USA is truly superior.
by the time Russia run out of missiles

the US military would be non-existent grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

You too wicked grin

In 10 years time Ghana will be like Warri or Abeokuta

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i haven't hate Nigeria for once. i am here to be balance to the two side since i am connected to both.

but i realised it is more of insulting than learning. And if you have read my post welll enough, i have not attack Nigeria as a person but the leaders and likewise Ghana.
It's cool. Don't take anything here personal!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:00pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
I also have a Ghanaian friend in Naija. He was born are brought up in Minna, Nigeria. His name is James koffi! His father is a Ghanaian, while his mother is a Naija. But the guy don't no road to his father's land oo.
lol, many ghanaians full my area, most were born here n didn't even bother to go back to ghana, some don turn big lads sef.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 8:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
rvp20182:
it's coz you got the fewest hotels and beds... Nairobi has about twice Lagos hotel beds.

True, coming from almost zero there's a huge market gap the stats don't reveal.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
why do you have this penchant to insult when discussing issues weren't you brought up well?

anyway back to topic russia tried to put nukes in cuba america said no way russians ran back home with their tales between their legs so much for bloody nose. america has military bases in eastern europe and russians can't do squat about it. Americans cause wars yes please keep up this same energy when they fund your countries yearly budget through imf/world bank

the Soviets already had ballistic missiles deployed in Cuba

the purpose of the deployment in Cuba was served
the US never attempted to invade Cuba
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
It's cool. Don't take anything here personal!!
i know we are all catching fun

i pray for a peaceful election tommorw. remmeber to update us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
i hear you they just happened to take nuclear missiles on a leisurely cruise. how come the americans didn't allow the nukes in to also ''save the world from nuclear war''
the Russian already had SS-4 and R14 medium and intermediate range missiles in Cuba
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
you are dumb
China has the largest military

and even with that, it is useless since they are not well trained and armed

China military not well trained!? Bhuhahahaha! What a joke. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:06pm On Feb 15, 2019
kikuyu1:
Saffas,what's with the new blackouts?

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/elections-2019-eskom-power-cuts-darken-anc-election-outlook/

Politics,sabotage or simple mismanagement?

https://www.thesouthafrican.com/elections-2019-eskom-power-cuts-darken-anc-election-outlook/

IIRC,they produce 20000 mw,a fcukton of energy,but noT that much taking into account all the steel (BTW,a medium sized steel smelter of 500K MT yearly can easily consume 500 MW yearly) and mining firms,all major power consumers but WTF??!

It could be a combination of all 3. You'll never know with politicians.

My area is not experiencing "severe" blackouts & neither is it a "daily" thing. Haven't had one since Wednesday. It was gone for the usual 2 hours. Can't speak for other areas though, because I don't know how bad they have it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 8:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

China military not well trained!? Bhuhahahaha! What a joke. grin
Yes. even Britain with lower fire power has a better trainned millitary more than China and USA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
lol, many ghanaians full my area, most were born here n didn't even bother to go back to ghana, some don turn big lads sef.

Lol I swear grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

that definitely not true.. Syria,Crimea,Georgia,Ukraine etc..etc grin grin
Syria called Russia to fulfil their military pact that they both had.
Russia had no choice than to step in and stop the US from laying ruin to that country.

Ukraine play stupid and lost
The US sponsored a regime change in Ukraine to remove an elected government who wasnt going to win the next election that was a year away.

so Russia just did the needful and supported those who didnt want to be part of the new nazi society created
and decided to vote for self-rule.

Crimea was never Ukrainian in the first place

Georgia is the result of a murky international political scene
Russia will offset every imbalance created by the US
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
Sahara.reporter, really? undecided The online report by omoleye sowore, really? undecided

Thats another reason d thread will linger, full of unsubstantiated news articles.

Please leave a leader in peace. Criminal worshipper

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 8:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
there's nothing unusual in d stat, its common for smaller nations to trump bigger ones in those kinda stats, spare us d rants.

U can compare ur stats with Botswana and see.

Saudi Arabia and Qatar ranked above India and China in ECI. Let that sink in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
abbeg:
That is exactly what I was saying.Did you even read it well?
that is why
your military cant try any adventurism in west africa

though you are many, you will be defeated by even Togo.
Wars are won with strategy and better trained men.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:16pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Tanzania
Mount Kilimanjaro

Your pictures are beautiful man but nothing much of the average BANTU-MAN participating in such activities. I SEE THIS AS A TREND IN MANY BANTU STATES(Kenya,Tanzania, SA). YOU PRIORITIZE FOREIGNERS OVER YOUR OWN. YOUR COUNTRIES ARE LIKE GIANT PLAYGROUNDS FOR WHITE TOURISTS AND BUSINESSESMEN. LOOKS THE HIGHEST PAYING JOBS ARE BEING GUIDES AND WAITERS TO THESE PEOPLE.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
jaycent:
The new Dubai in Africa grin Kenyansh are you seeing the development of Nigeria abi. We're not focusing on Abuja and Lagos, but all over the states grin

Hahahaha! grin everywhere is developing in mega cities. Not all those one city country. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
i know we are all catching fun

i pray for a peaceful election tommorw. remmeber to update us.
No probs.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:19pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
why do you have this penchant to insult when discussing issues weren't you brought up well?

anyway back to topic russia tried to put nukes in cuba america said no way russians ran back home with their tales between their legs so much for bloody nose. america has military bases in eastern europe and russians can't do squat about it. Americans cause wars yes please keep up this same energy when they fund your countries yearly budget through imf/world bank

You dont even know what the IMF is
You think they give free money ?
grin grin grin grin

the Russians only listened to better reasons why they shouldnt let the americans push them to let the world go into a nuclear disaster.
Mind you the Russians are well prepared any day for a nuclear war
They have measure to safe the majority of their citizens.

As to whether they can outlive the nuclear winter is a different discussion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:20pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:

terming your suggestions as dumb is not an insult
they are just dumb

English is a problem for many nigerians
i understand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
chrisooblog:
i hear you they just happened to take nuclear missiles on a leisurely cruise. how come the americans didn't allow the nukes in to also ''save the world from nuclear war''
the Majority of Russian missiles are silo-based
and submarine-based

you seem to be happy to see a nuclear war
it's not like you will survive to see who won

if even both countries launch just 5 from each side
the world as you know it will be gone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:25pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! grin everywhere is developing in mega cities. Not all those one city country. grin
I swear grin

I said I watched videos of development on TVC news today. Brother, you need to see how fast Nigeria is developing, you will be amazed. They did not even show Abuja and Lagos oo. But the rest of the 35 state. Housing, roads, power, transportation etc. More construction is still going on.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
kikuyu1:

True, coming from almost zero there's a huge market gap the stats don't reveal.
when stats don't favour u guys, u're always quick to slam it.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
terming your suggestions as dumb is not an insult
they are just dumb

English is a problem for many nigerians
i understand

That's becuase Nigerians unlike Bantus and other African groups value our own language and culture over foreign languages and customs.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samsobo24(m): 8:30pm On Feb 15, 2019
rvp20182:
In your dreams.Mombasa beats Abuja.
If you're bold and not coward, i give you 5 minutes to take screenshots by typing uyo city on Google and Mombasa city.
It Will bring results according to the city centre.

snow you're a man

I'm waiting
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:33pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Blessings isn't all about money.As I said, Ethiopia is blessed,and I expected to see more blessings than what you currently possess. Being blessed doesn't necessarily mean money,and having money doesn't means its satanism. Blessings can be manifested in many forms including money,or spiritual blessings etc.

Your church in a mountain is marvelous! I didn't think something like that existed. What a faith!

I can't understand how they managed to do it! And I don't know if there was no single accident happened in the process of climbing! Its scary! Seeing a mom with a child climbing such a mountain was terrifying.

But am still fascinated by the story of the ark.How it ended in Ethiopia. In my biblical knowledge, the only people who were supposed to Cary it were the priests descended from Aaron's lineages.It looks strange if anyone else tries to touch the ark and survive if he isn't from Aaron's lineages. Although I don't rule out the possibility of having some of Aarons descendants in Ethiopia

You can read this if you want to (about the arc).
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/keepers-of-the-lost-ark-179998820/

Yes. We do have many churches in mountains. This happened due to a queen of Ethiopia named Yodit Gudit. She use to burn a lot of churches so they had to find a new way to make a church. We have a monastery in here that you climb to reach. You will reach by holding a rope and if you couldn't make it, that means God hasn't accepted you and probably you will die. That's a very scary place too. Faith is very important in our religion, sometimes to get holy water. . .You become fully naked in front of the priest. Place for men and women is classified then you will be blessed in front of the priest naked. You can't think any dirty thing because this is religion and no one is allowed to think anything stupid. And you don't see any of our priests misbehaving.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:35pm On Feb 15, 2019
ednited:

You can read this if you want to (about the arc).
https://www.smithsonianmag.com/travel/keepers-of-the-lost-ark-179998820/

Yes. We do have many churches in mountains. This happened due to a queen of Ethiopia named Yodit Gudit. She use to burn a lot of churches so they had to find a new way to make a church. We have a monastery in here that you climb to reach. You will reach by holding a rope and if you couldn't make it, that means God hasn't accepted you and probably you will die. That's a very scary place too. Faith is very important in our religion, sometimes to get holy water. . .You become fully naked in front of the priest. Place for men and women is classified then you will be blessed in front of the priest naked. You can't think any dirty thing because this is religion and no one is allowed to think anything stupid. And you don't see any of our priests misbehaving.
grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 8:40pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
grin
That was supposed to make you feel sad lol.
You better not climb it grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 8:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Thank you very much for answering my question. How can you compare yourself with Nigeria that started producing films since 1926. grin caught you. grin
Palava was not a movie

it was a documentary praising colonialism grin grin grin grin

a real movie is Kwaku Sakyi Blankards of 1915

even that, we didnt consider it a movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (3448) (3449) (3450) (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.