Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,004 members, 7,863,630 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3454) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6290695 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
Palava was not a movie

it was a documentary praising colonialism grin grin grin grin

a real movie is Kwaku Sakyi Blankards of 1915

even that, we didnt consider it a movie

Who told you Palaver is a documentary? See snapshot 1.

The Blinkards was not a move. Stop peddling lies here. It was a satirical play.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 15, 2019
darfay:

Abuja has a better airport, stadium, better road network and even a metro rail something unheard of in East Africa
hahaaa an i though i saw its name somewhere in the list of not so good cities..wonder why grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:56pm On Feb 15, 2019
dadark:

are you not muslim....??

wetin consighn you with christian stuffs....??
Dude, am a real christian! I have studied a lot of things about Christianity.

What made u think am a Muslim?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by dadark: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Dude, am a real christian! I have studied a lot of things about Christianity.

What made u think am a Muslim?

sorry oooo....i tut all this while that you were muslim....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 9:58pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kur17:

The reality on the ground suggests otherwise, Kenya is the seventh largest country in Africa by population. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://www.worldometers.info/population/countries-in-africa-by-population/&ved=2ahUKEwiKncuuwL7gAhXl6OAKHYZRD5QQFjAPegQIARAB&usg=AOvVaw1d_H82rAOleTB4iqV7MoUP , meaning there's more than 40 smaller countries than Kenya in Africa... But most of such positive stats rates Kenya top five or better
of cos, they're over 40 countries in africa but most african countries are classified as an LDC (least developed countries) so, there's no comparison between Kenya or Naija with those classified countries that they won't be trumped, Unless, on some stats.

But when u check d remaining countries that are not classified as an LDC, compare them with eachother, then u'll smell d coffee.

I dont know d positive stats u're talking about, u can state them here let's check n balance them.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Did you tell your fellows to beg for mercy from me? Otherwise, I will cause a huge blow
beg for mercy..ok people thats a new one..why should a Kenyan do that ?..am serious .we proud people..We fought the British the hard way while you guys had other crazy ideas.but serious kazikazi you guys had to listen to Kinjikitile Ngwale for real ? grin..The guy was a con grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
People of Tanzania

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
oniro oshi. The current minmum wage in Nigeria is 18,000 naira which is less than 250 cedis at the black market rate. And that of 30,000 naira is still currently debated at the Senate level which is likely not going to manifest base on buhari and senate objection

be educated. Human index development is the best measure of wealth distribution

Go and Google and lets compare.

You lack proper basic education.(At least a deficiency in technical drawing) the number of the teirs is enough to give you the skeleton veiw of the lenght. .Accra own is three while kano is two. tell me which one is more. and i have challenged you how much those kano flyover cost? i know it but i want to read your lies. beside ACCRA FLYBOVER IS TOO BEAUTIFUL

30,000 has come to stay. Stop fooling yourself.

You are very slow. Eyes can't measure the length of a flyover in a picture and to salt to injury, you want me to join those teirs together then measuring the length. Stop fooling around.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
of cos, they're over 40 countries in africa but most african countries are classified as an LDC (least developed countries) so, there's no comparison between Kenya or Naija with those classified countries that they won't be trumped, Unless, on some stats.

But when u check d remaining countries that are not classified as an LDC, compare them with eachother, then u'll smell d coffee.

I dont know d positive stats u're talking about, u can state them here let's check n balance them.
forget it man grin just know we better than you anytime anywhere cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
People of Tanzania
yeah we know..the dudes who used water to deflect German bullets grin ..no need to ask what happened
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:04pm On Feb 15, 2019
vaxx:
oniro oshi. The current minmum wage in Nigeria is 18,000 naira which is less than 250 cedis at the black market rate. And that of 30,000 naira is still currently debated at the Senate level which is likely not going to manifest base on buhari and senate objection

be educated. Human index development is the best measure of wealth distribution

Go and Google and lets compare.

You lack proper basic education.(At least a deficiency in technical drawing) the number of the teirs is enough to give you the skeleton veiw of the lenght. .Accra own is three while kano is two. tell me which one is more. and i have challenged you how much those kano flyover cost? i know it but i want to read your lies. beside ACCRA FLYBOVER IS TOO BEAUTIFUL

no, HDI is not d best metric for measuring wealth distribution but inequality rate.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

You are very slow. Eyes can't measure the length of a flyover in a picture and to salt to injury, you want me to join those teirs together then measuring the length. Stop fooling around.

forgiveness , guys here are calling you a liar an am starting to feel like ya one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
no, HDI is not d best metric for measuring wealth distribution but inequality rate.
serious the enchanted one..thats just BS to me..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Feb 15, 2019
Just30:
Syria called Russia to fulfil their military pact that they both had.
Russia had no choice than to step in and stop the US from laying ruin to that country.

Ukraine play stupid and lost
The US sponsored a regime change in Ukraine to remove an elected government who wasnt going to win the next election that was a year away.

so Russia just did the needful and supported those who didnt want to be part of the new nazi society created
and decided to vote for self-rule.

Crimea was never Ukrainian in the first place

Georgia is the result of a murky international political scene
Russia will offset every imbalance created by the US
so in summary Russia is a bad neighbor ...yes grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:09pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

yeah we know..the dudes who used water to deflect German bullets grin ..no need to ask what happened
Yah,these are their descendants. The Germany didn't understand why the dudes had such zeal and faith to fight them! That was ideological weapon which africans used to get unity.That's why the guy next door copied and used a term maumau
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
I'm almost certain, Soweto alone, gets more tourists annually than Nigeria grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:10pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

forgiveness , guys here are calling you a liar an am starting to feel like ya one

That 30,000 is the minimum wages? Is that the lie? grin

Can you please tell us what is Kenya's minimum wages? grin

I want to see something. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
We don't like drab & dusty looking things down in Mzantsi tongue Artistic & creative South grin

Pic 1: lady at a cultural event
Pic 2: Ndebele wall art
Pic 3: Soweto Towers
Pic4: Rickshaw beach rides in Durban
Walalahoi... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:11pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Show us where the president and senate approve it. stop lying.

Even after telling you the tiers of both of kano and Accra. you are still arguing. Go and learn technical drawing.

now let me make your work easier, calculate the entire cost of all the flyover in kano base on what government budget for them and what was spent and lets compare with circle Accra flyover only.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:13pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

serious the enchanted one..thats just BS to me..
my guy, most of these things: inequality rate, gdp per capita, ppp whatever and every other thing I can think of are bullsh1t to me too. Most of them don't portray d reality on ground, Some people just sit somewhere n tell us how we live our lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

She's wearing beads. That's at Indoni Miss Cultural.
An i thought the guy was asking about something else grin..good to know though
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:
nigeria is not a tourism country, not sure we have any tourism country in W.Africa.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:14pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Walalahoi... grin grin

Lol! Men!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:15pm On Feb 15, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

An i thought the guy was asking about something else grin..good to know though

What did you have in mind? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
Stop disturbing people with nonsense. The BBC reported today that 91 million Nigerians are desperately poor and live on less than $1 a day. Surely that is scary grin you are busy posting nonsense! At least people don’t eat from dustbins in Ghana grin you mudder fuggerz are shameless, just shameless grin. The capital city of World poverty grin grin grin ;Day

forgiveness:

You are deluded. When did i talk about teirs? I said give the length of that flyover before you start claiming longest in West Africa.

Your minimum wages is 10.61 Cedis per day which equivalent to 728.61 Naira. Multiple it by 30 days and you will get 21,858 Naira per month. Compare that with Nigeria's minimum wage of 30,000 naira per month. Don't forget you can buy coke, bread etc with 100 naira in Nigeria. Unlike Ghana were coke is sold for 350 - 400 naira. Chai! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:18pm On Feb 15, 2019
theenchanter:
nigeria is not a tourism country, not sure we have any tourism country in W.Africa.

Well we're a tourism country & we absolutely love it. Not sure why some try to put us down for cashing up that way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
Tourists? Did you say tourists! Who wants to go to Nigeria? It is certified sh1thole grin people get kidnapped in that dustbin country for a ransom of gala and a bottle of coke grin grin grin

XhosaNostra:

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

Is theatre act performed only in teartro Olimpico?

Theatre is performed not only in an enclosed arena but also an open space. How can you know when Kenyans never experienced civilization before the colonial masters came to open your eyes?

Now read tell me after reading where they perform.

Besides, King Elejigbo and Princess Abeje of Kotangora was written and acted an English theatre in 1904. Ghana is small boy. grin

Nigeria-

A Major Yoruba (southwest Nigeria) festival was the ‘egungen’ which was celebrated with masquerades and performances which celebrated the link between life, death, past, and present. Alarinjo theatre developed out of this. Alarinjo theatre had masked actors, was performed in Oyo Yoruba kingdom courts, and developed a guild system to pass on secrets. There were separate guilds for musicians, mask carvers, and actors. In the early 19th century war broke up the guilds and theatre passed to traveling groups and companies. These traveling companies became variety shows which did mostly improvisation and relied heavily on audience participation. Remnants of these companies survive in Yoruba Opera.

Storytelling was very popular in Nigeria as well. The Ijo of southern Nigeria were known to have sagas that would take days to tell and which were accompanied by musicians and audience response. Dance theatre and puppetry were other traditional forms of performance. Yoruba Opera emerged out of English model church dramatizations and was influenced by Alarinjo. It was developed by Hubert Ogunde (1916-1990) who also wrote The Garden of Eden and The Throne of God, Strike and Hunger, and Yoruba Awake. He also established the first professional company in modern Nigeria in the year 1946. Ogunde wrote 38 operas which all followed a specific pattern: the glee (rousing musical number), topica or satirical story (which included songs, dances, and dialogue), and another closing glee. His operas always carried a strong moral message. In the 1980’s he also made and appeared in several films. Ogunde inspired a trend and by 1981 there were 120 theatre/opera companies with 3600 full-time employees. Ogunde is also known as the founder of the association of Theatre Practitioners.

Duro Ldipo (1931-1978) used tradition Yoruba musical forms, instruments, oral traditions, myths, and masquerade in his works. He was the playwright of The Ghost Catcher, The King Did Not Hang, and Eda. He also founded the Mbari-Mbayo Center to train performers and visual artists. The most popular comic actor in Nigeria was Moses Alaiya Adejumo (1936-?) who headed the Alawada Theatre and was given the performance name of ‘Baba Sala.’

Yoruba Opera is known to be very adaptable. It may use traditional music, dance, and myth, or the latest styles in music. It has also been known to use the latest fads in behavior. Yoruba Opera is generally simple and only required easily prepared playing spaces. It is sung mostly in Yoruba with some English and has a constant musical accompaniment, whether that be drumming, singing, or other. It has mostly improvised dialogue and uses a strong interaction with the audience.

Theatres like the Glover Memorial Hall promoted European culture. In 1904 Oloyede wrote King Elejigbo and Princess Abeje of Kotangora which was the first Nigerian play performed at the Glover Memorial Hall. English language theatre flourished around independence in 1960 and also highlighted the tension between European and indigenous theatrical forms.

https://jexsance./2011/01/01/history-of-the-theatre-10th-edition-2/amp/

Bhuahahahaa

Long useless essay. You are GENETICALLY INCAPABLE of making sense at the most basic level. Get your voter's card and vote rice tomorrow!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 10:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Well we're a tourism country & we absolutely love it. Not sure why some try to put us down for cashing up that way.
the bolded is funny. grin

Stop taking people's opinion on d internet serious abeg, if they tryna put u down over it, it changes nothing.

It's d internet jare.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah,these are their descendants. The Germany didn't understand why the dudes had such zeal and faith to fight them! That was ideological weapon which africans used to get unity.That's why the guy next door copied and used a term maumau
grin grin ther goes my ribs..serious kazikazi , maumau copied you guys grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 15, 2019
forgiveness:

That 30,000 is the minimum wages? Is that the lie? grin

Can you please tell us what is Kenya's minimum wages? grin

I want to see something. grin
i know you just implemented yours but ours is way bigger than yours...lets say around 60000 in naira grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Feb 15, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol! Men!
yap ! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3451) (3452) (3453) (3454) (3455) (3456) (3457) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.