Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3467) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6180920 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

You mean this grin

From which zoo?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:30am On Feb 16, 2019
Curtains are better,it's more like duvets and blankets in the name of clothes! Never been a fan of their fashion no matter how many times they go on gloating about it!
tylann:
And he is not wrapped up in curtains
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 10:31am On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Curtains are better,it's more like duvets and blankets in the name of clothes! Never been a fan of their fashion no matter how many times they go on gloating about it!

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The captivating & energetic ZCC men wink grin

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U4dBH228IpI/url]
yooh shocked that dust,it's like a the one made by a helicopter when it lands

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:32am On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
This means that the avarage Ghanian can live like a King in Nigeria! Cheaper may not mean better but may mean most people are poor.If I go to Dar in Tanzania,I might buy an apartment for half the price I would buy in Nairobi or even way lesser than that,I find things cheaper.Been there and experienced it! Ask any Kenyan who visits our neighbouring countries!
Very correct and that explain why Nigeria are tropping in to Ghana. get the cedis, change it to naira and send it home. the cedis then buy them alot.

The cost of three bedroom flats in Ghana will build six in NIGERIA or even more. . Nigeria working in Ghana are more like European burger when they go home .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit00:

how the hell did that kitty survive the onslaught grin grin

You need to verify "facts" when dealing with Nigerians. This looks nothing like the "Nigerian lions" I've seen here on Nairaland, in their zoo.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:33am On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:

Too bad.if you got beat by Namibia just imagine what Springboks would have done to you cheesy but then you still would have complained about "oyinbo" in our squad just like you did with Namibia.grin @ subtle Eskom jab.

Thats exactly what I told my colleagues. We should be happy Namibia screwed us because at the WC we would have become the punching bags. I'll back the Springboks at the WC and Namibia too though I suspect they'll take the punches we thankfully avoided. We are kinda used to the oyinbos in your squad than the ones in their squad. Namibia felt more like Germany.

well,as far as the blackout saga goes,I'm suspecting political mind games.In two months time we are going to cast ballots and just out the blue we start to witness electricity outages? something ain't right..just my speculations but I may not be far from the mark.I'm not sure about competing with Naija tho grin,we not yet at the point of purchasing generators.At least down here we are warned when the next blackout will be and how long the electricity is gonna be gone for,so you prepare yourself unlike waiting with uncertainty like our brothers in West Africa who can go for a year without lights.

You never know man! The govt might soon demand everyone buy a generator grin Someone said your coal plants arent functioning optimally. Could be the reason.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:34am On Feb 16, 2019
For real! grin
mtisTheQubit00:

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:35am On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
yooh shocked that dust,it's like a the one made by a helicopter when it lands

Yes! These guys are way too energetic & lively.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

From which zoo?
Kianji National Park
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

yes in your eyes they are useless but you are ten times worse. u are extreme poverty which is a different category completely
look at this lost soul, grin I don't deal with stupid people, now carry your foolish and useless self out of my mention. Ghana is a useless country.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:36am On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How bad is the loadshedding in your area?
It's not that bad.Haven't had one since Tuesday.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
ESKOM - is the giant mess - with debt of 25-30B dollars -guaranteed by South Africa public - that is about all Kenya's external debt. I read they are now generating like a 3rd of it's capacity -meaning 15,000MW out of 45,000MW installed capacity. Starting to sound like Nigeria with 12,000MW installed capacity but can barely hit peak of 3,000MW.If Ramaphosa doesn't sort Eskom - it could well take him down and drag South Africa to Sub-saharan standards. Zuma tried but got engulfed in Guptas & brought down the KPMG with it..

JaceBlaze:
Yeah he was right,I never considered him black.

Too bad.if you got beat by Namibia just imagine what Springboks would have done to you cheesy but then you still would have complained about "oyinbo" in our squad just like you did with Namibia.grin @ subtle Eskom jab.

well,as far as the blackout saga goes,I'm suspecting political mind games.In two months time we are going to cast ballots and just out the blue we start to witness electricity outages? something ain't right..just my speculations but I may not be far from the mark.I'm not sure about competing with Naija tho grin,we not yet at the point of purchasing generators.At least down here we are warned when the next blackout will be and how long the electricity is gonna be gone for,so you prepare yourself unlike waiting with uncertainty like our brothers in West Africa who can go for a year without lights.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

You know who gonna take ths one..if only naijas knew the truth.. grin

Yea if they knew they won't bother themselves of waking up early to vote for a predetermined results grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 16, 2019
vaxx:
forgiveness is not here to learn but troll . he has nothing to offer.

Yes about 66 people lost their lives yesterday. You can subscribe to nigeria vanguard news to get daily update.

He is the biggest troll on this thread. He will post a hundred useless screenshots in a day and laugh like a goat. I dont think I can subscribe I dont like the notifications even from local websites

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:38am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit00:

yah just to scare the dang out of their servers... grin grin

kufungua server grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit00:

how the hell did that kitty survive the onslaught grin grin
To be honest, when I went searching I was not that optimistic.

But I found a lot, including lions giraffe, elephants grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 10:39am On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Hello buddy,

Are you aware that all Avic towers are topped out now?

Here is a list of all Nairobi topped out skyscrapers.
1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic Office Tower - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic Hotel Tower - 141m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism Tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Teleposta Tower - 120m
9. Avic Residential 1 - 116m
10. Avic Residential 2 - 109m
11. Avic Residential 3 - 109m
12. KCB Tower - 109m
13. KICC - 105M
14. Upper Hill Chambers - 104m
15. Social Security House - 103m
16. Avic Residential 4 - 102m
17. One Place Africa - 100m

That's double all the skyscrapers in Nigeria

What about parliament tower?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Ibrahimanis: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Yankari game reserve grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:41am On Feb 16, 2019
Awesome. 217M dollars investment is not something to be sneared at. I wish Kenya Gov could really invest in hospitals. Our national hospital - Kenyatta otherwise called John Kings - was built by Brits - and we haven't done as well - public sector wise - thank goodness for private and mission hospitals.
vaxx:
university of GHANA teaching hospital .

The most expensive and beautiful teaching hospital in west Africa. it cost Ghana Goverment 217 million dollars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
Ibrahimanis:

You mean this grin

It looks scared
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:42am On Feb 16, 2019
BOOM! grin
vaxx:
Very correct and that explain why Nigeria are tropping in to Ghana. get the cedis, change it to naira and send it home. the cedis then buy them alot.

The cost of three bedroom flats in Ghana will build six in NIGERIA or even more. . Nigeria working in Ghana are more like European burger when they go home .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 10:43am On Feb 16, 2019
rvp2018:
Awesome. 217M dollars investment is not something to be sneared at. I wish Kenya Gov could really invest in hospitals. Our national hospital - Kenyatta otherwise called John Kings - was built by Brits - and we haven't done as well - public sector wise - thank goodness for private and mission hospitals.
The private are also doing well here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes! These guys are way too energetic & lively.
You sound charmed cheesy ohh how could I forget that they are your former comrades tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:44am On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
This means that the avarage Ghanian can live like a King in Nigeria! Cheaper may not mean better but may mean most people are poor.If I go to Dar in Tanzania,I might buy an apartment for half the price I would buy in Nairobi or even way lesser than that,I find things cheaper.Been there and experienced it! Ask any Kenyan who visits our neighbouring countries!

Try Uganda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 10:45am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit00:

more blah blahblah..may i please reuse your Buhari photo..thanks in advance.. grin
hahah she looks like a male,very ugly potbellied drunkard.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 10:50am On Feb 16, 2019
Kur17:

Yea if they knew they won't bother themselves of waking up early to vote for a predetermined results grin

so true..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 10:52am On Feb 16, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

it's your president running to ghana every time looking for his school certificate. A president which could not keep
You known you are useless just like buhari

Useless
Stupid
Unproductive

I think you should be use for rituals

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 10:52am On Feb 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

kufungua server grin

grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:54am On Feb 16, 2019
I will someday,never stepped into it save at the boarder.When compared to Kenyan standards,I reckon things must also be nice to my pocket.I know some Kenyans who take their children to international schools in Uganda, the fee they pay isn't far off from what you'll pay in a typical Kenyan private school! It's like a Brit who will afford a high-end apartment in Nairobi but wouldn't do so in London!
tylann:

Try Uganda
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 10:54am On Feb 16, 2019
68816419:

hahah she looks like a male,very ugly potbellied drunkard.

haaahh ,,please boss give it up..I dont know how you see beauty but the two photos have a story tell..may i please reuse your Buhari wife photo...thanks in advance grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 10:56am On Feb 16, 2019
Is that a carpet rolled on top her head? I'm asking about Buhari's wife!
mtisTheQubit00:

haaahh ,,please boss give it up..I dont know how you see beauty but the two photos have a story tell..may i please reuse your Buhari wife photo...thanks in advance grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3464) (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 10 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.