Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3468) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6246070 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 10:58am On Feb 16, 2019
Impressive Nigerian pedigree like we care? She still got married to an idiot who can barely communicate in English.What has Mrs Buhari achieved as first lady apart from berating Buhari inner circles. Buhari behaves like a typical Africa first lady - like she was somehow elected to interfere with politics of the country. She is another Grace Mugabe.

Ms Kenyatta has kept his distance from politics and focused on charity.Ms Kenyatta is one humble and a african great lady that has done a lot in helping reducing child mortality through his Beyond Zero Campaign.

Beyond Zero Marathon to raise funds

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 10:59am On Feb 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

kufungua server grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
rvp2018:
ESKOM - is the giant mess - with debt of 25-30B dollars -guaranteed by South Africa public - that is about all Kenya's external debt. I read they are now generating like a 3rd of it's capacity -meaning 15,000MW out of 45,000MW installed capacity. Starting to sound like Nigeria with 12,000MW installed capacity but can barely hit peak of 3,000MW.If Ramaphosa doesn't sort Eskom - it could well take him down and drag South Africa to Sub-saharan standards. Zuma tried but got engulfed in Guptas & brought down the KPMG with it..

It's R100 billions in debts actually,I don't know who's going to bail Eskom out of the mess but I think it needs to be fixed quick before we go the Naija route.Zuma tried what? aren't we in this mess because of nine years of hell he unleashed on South Africa?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackAdam55:
You known you are useless just like buhari

Useless
Stupid
Unproductive

I think you should be use for rituals

Well he's already suffering and smiling, grin grin so I don't think his blood will produce any good money

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:00am On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Is that a carpet rolled on top her head? I'm asking about Buhari's wife!
Yes it is grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit00:

Yes it is grin grin

I can confirm that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
rvp2018:
Impressive Nigerian pedigree like we care? She still got married to an idiot who can barely communicate in English.What has Mrs Buhari achieved as first lady apart from berating Buhari inner circles. Buhari behaves like a typical Africa first lady - like she was somehow elected to interfere with politics of the country. She is another Grace Mugabe.

Ms Kenyatta has kept his distance from politics and focused on charity.Ms Kenyatta is one humble and a african great lady that has done a lot in helping reducing child mortality through his Beyond Zero Campaign.

Beyond Zero Marathon to raise funds
tell him please..he eve went tfor the the usual naija beauty contest but he lost..pathetic grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by mtisTheQubit00: 11:06am On Feb 16, 2019
tylann:

I can confirm that grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2019
Nobody takes glory in the suffering of other people, but the Nigerian case different. I will just give you two classical examples. Many years ago, Ethiopia was going through severe famine and people were starving. We saw some terrible pictures of Ethiopians on international TV network. Around that time, the Ethiopian team came to Nigeria to play. Do you know what these wicked Nigerian fans were doing at the stadium? They were mocking the Ethiopians, holding their stomach ps and falling down as if they were dying from hunger. That incident shocked me greatly!

The same thing happened when Ghana was going through its crisis in the 1980s. What was it that these wicked souls did not do and say to Ghanaians? I see what is happening to them as punishment from God grin grin grin instead of accepting their failings and wickedness, they are still as pompous as ever!

As a Ghanaian, I worry about the influx of refugees from that sh1thole angry but it all depends on Nigerians to salvage their country. They got their country into the current mess, they should get it out of the mess. It’s very simple cool shocked

Just30:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i dont take glory in the sufferings of nigerians

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:07am On Feb 16, 2019
I think Ramphosa as businessman knows what need doing - I think his proposal of splitting Eskom is long overdue. I am suprised it has NOT been done. Nearly every African country was forced by WB to split their "ESKOMS" into several companies 20yrs ago - in Kenya our Kenya Power- was split into a regulator, transmission company, generating company and distribution company. I think once that split is done - South African can hike the price of electricity for some time to clean up the balance sheet of Eskom - and help them pay off their debts.
JaceBlaze:
It's R100 billions in debts actually,I don't know who's going to bail Eskom out of the mess but I think it needs to be fixed quick before we go the Naija route.Zuma tried what? aren't we in this mess because of nine years of hell he unleashed on South Africa?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:08am On Feb 16, 2019
grin
mtisTheQubit00:

Yes it is grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackAdam55(m): 11:11am On Feb 16, 2019
AngryNigerian22:
Well he's already suffering and smiling, grin grin so I don't think his blood will produce any good money

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:12am On Feb 16, 2019
The only painful way to get out of the mess.The inflation looks likely to shoot up when that move is taken into effect at the time the economic growth is hovering at about 2 or 3 percent!
rvp2018:
I think Ramphosa as businessman knows what need doing - I think his proposal of splitting Eskom is long overdue. I am suprised it has NOT been done. Nearly every African country was forced by WB to split their "ESKOMS" into several companies 20yrs ago - in Kenya our Kenya Power- was split into a regulator, transmission company, generating company and distribution company. I think once that split is done - South African can hike the price of electricity for some time to clean up the balance sheet of Eskom - and help them pay off their debts.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:13am On Feb 16, 2019
These idiots are just in special category of stupid. You can tell the Ghanians from a Nigerian. You can tell from their arguments, their integrity and their character. I am mean before logging here I never knew an African could use the shades of black as a put-down. It so sick. What hell is wrong with Nigeria. I think I need to visit that country one day to see just how perverted it is.
mtisTheQubit00:

tell him please..he eve went tfor the the usual naija beauty contest but he lost..pathetic grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:15am On Feb 16, 2019
Very fuelish! Very fuelish indeed! Currently 91 million Nigerians are said to be desperately poor, living on less than one dollar a day. The numbers are growing all the time. In five years from now, it is possible some 120/130 million Nigerians will fall within The desperately poor category. Instead of addressing this critical challenge, you are spewing crap!

Poverty can easily fuel instability, aggravate corruption and depress what is left of your generator-driven economy angry shine your eyes and face the reality of your pathetic situation. And just remember, Ghana is not responsible for the mess in your country grin grin

donkizzydaboss:
. Smoke shit ...even at that a poor nigerian is fairing more than an average Ghanian.....for the record it is 86 million stop adding to that figure and besides nigeria has a population of 200 million and 86million is living in poverty...do the math and see that 114 nigerian s are midfle income ,rich ,and extremely rich
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp2018: 11:16am On Feb 16, 2019
Yeap - I am also worried about our Kenya power - we really need more than one company - otherwise if they screwed up like they are doing - public has no options except prop it up. South Africa cannot do with Eskom. That gives Eskom incredible power to mess around. Whatever happens - South Africans have to clean up Eskom mess - or the turbines won't turn - and soon you're in Nigeria mess. Nigeria mess is hard to come out - it a system of distrusts - customers don't trust the power company - so big consumers (like Dangote) start generating own power - leaving power companies with poor little customers who are not profitable - the distribution company can't pay the producers - producers can't turn the turbines - and it become a spiral to the bottom.

Jonraid:
The only painful way to get out of the mess.The inflation looks likely to shoot up when that move is taken into effect at the time the economic growth is hovering at about 2 or 3 percent!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:19am On Feb 16, 2019
MasterKrest:
postponed till next week
I heard now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:20am On Feb 16, 2019
Gbam, you’ve hit the nail right in the head. I’d often wondered the same: what the fvck is inside a nigerian’s head? angry they seem to have pieces of paper stuffed into their heads grin and they are pompous and arrogant, upon their inherent stvpidity grin 200 million sickos grin

rvp2018:
These idiots are just in special category of stupid. You can tell the Ghanians from a Nigerian. You can tell from their arguments, their integrity and their character. I am mean before logging here I never knew an African could use the shades of black as a put-down. It so sick. What hell is wrong with Nigeria. I think I need to visit that country one day to see just how perverted it is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:20am On Feb 16, 2019
68816419:

well, the election has been postponed till next week Saturday due to logistics issues.
My man, it will be hard for Buhari to loose this election , the candidate for the opposition party aint a right option.

Really? You think Atiku isn't good?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:23am On Feb 16, 2019
theenchanter:
the election has been postponed till next weekend.

Why do u hope Buhari lose?

I don't think he is doing great. At first, he did good job attacking boko haram but still I don't see Nigeria different. Nigeria is as Goodluck Johnatan left her

What were the achievements of Buhari? Just when he got on power, I heard how he was trying to stop corruption and etc. . .But after a while. . .NOTHING
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin I heard drinking a bottle of coke is a big deal in Nigeria,huh? That people get kidnapped for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala? grin grin grin grin

forgiveness:

Bhuhahahaha! Are you able to drink coke in Ghana? Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 11:27am On Feb 16, 2019
Kengen has been toying with the idea of supplying electricity to the Naivasha SEZ. KETRACCO,ERC and KENGEN seem to be visionary,KPLC seems to be the weak link in our energy sector
rvp2018:
Yeap - I am also worried about our Kenya power - we really need more than one company - otherwise if they screwed up like they are doing - public has no options except prop it up. South Africa cannot do with Eskom. That gives Eskom incredible power to mess around. Whatever happens - South Africans have to clean up Eskom mess - or the turbines won't turn - and soon you're in Nigeria mess. Nigeria mess is hard to come out - it a system of distrusts - customers don't trust the power company - so big consumers (like Dangote) start generating own power - leaving power companies with poor little customers who are not profitable - the distribution company can't pay the producers - producers can't turn the turbines - and it become a spiral to the bottom.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 11:35am On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Really? You think Atiku isn't good?
wait are you a Nigeria living in Ethiopia, or you are Ethiopia. undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
Kur17:

What about parliament tower?

Thank you. They are so many I forget some.

Are you aware that all Avic towers are topped out now?

Here is a list of all Nairobi topped out skyscrapers.
1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic Office Tower - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic Hotel Tower - 141m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism Tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Parliament - 125m
9. Teleposta Tower - 120m
10. Avic Residential 1 - 116m
11. Avic Residential 2 - 109m
12. Avic Residential 3 - 109m
13. KCB Tower - 109m
14. KICC - 105M
15. Upper Hill Chambers - 104m
16. Social Security House - 103m
17. Avic Residential 4 - 102m
18. One Place Africa - 100m

That's double all the skyscrapers in Nigeria
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 11:38am On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Gbam, you’ve hit the nail right in the head. I’d often wondered the same: what the fvck is inside a nigerian’s head? angry they seem to have pieces of paper stuffed into their heads grin and they are pompous and arrogant, upon their inherent stvpidity grin 200 million sickos grin

And yet you can't type good English. My advice for you, go to school dumb illiterate.

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

I hear you. You have been noticed. Next! grin

Why is it so hard for you to accept defeat. grin grin grin grin grin

Here is a list of all Nairobi topped out skyscrapers.
1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic Office Tower - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic Hotel Tower - 141m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism Tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Parliament - 125m
9. Teleposta Tower - 120m
10. Avic Residential 1 - 116m
11. Avic Residential 2 - 109m
12. Avic Residential 3 - 109m
13. KCB Tower - 109m
14. KICC - 105M
15. Upper Hill Chambers - 104m
16. Social Security House - 103m
17. Avic Residential 4 - 102m
18. One Place Africa - 100m

That's double all the skyscrapers in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:39am On Feb 16, 2019
No wonder Fella described Nigeria as a Big Blind Country (BBC) grin. Federal Republic of .......... grin

forgiveness:

Small country with inflation everywhere. Imagine buying a bottle of coke and water with #289 and #160 naira respectively. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Thats exactly what I told my colleagues. We should be happy Namibia screwed us because at the WC we would have become the punching bags. I'll back the Springboks at the WC and Namibia too though I suspect they'll take the punches we thankfully avoided. We are kinda used to the oyinbos in your squad than the ones in their squad. Namibia felt more like Germany.

You never know man! The govt might soon demand everyone buy a generator grin Someone said your coal plants arent functioning optimally. Could be the reason.
Thanx for the support in advance,we gonna need it grin.You do know that Namibia and South Africa are cousin countries right? we share certain cultures and heritage with them,so you should accept their oyinbo like you have accepted ours grin grin.

Demand? they wouldn't even dare breathe such garbage,the repercussions from the citizens would be devastating.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:40am On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
It's not that bad.Haven't had one since Tuesday.

Same here. The last one was on Wednesday.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Let me finish with those Ghanians first. Until then, enjoy your yourself. grin

What are you going to do? Post more non-existent skyscrapers like the Ministry of communication tower? grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 11:41am On Feb 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

man ya had to call the skycrapper dude grin..you know he will come up with imaginary ones an claim victory

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
You sound charmed cheesy ohh how could I forget that they are your former comrades tongue

Yes ooo cheesy Fit men grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3465) (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.