Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,488 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6245138 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:42am On Feb 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

[b] calm down. [/b]Those things you think are hard to explain are called rationalizations. When you fall from a rock and die its obvious you died because you fell from simple practical reasons, maybe from an innocent mistake like tripping, or exhaustion, etc. It applies everywhere even if you fall from a non-church rock. The problem is that such a church rock more than likely attracts the gullible uneducated folks. Am sure you have never stepped there and wont because you have a University education. Your president too wouldnt. But that uneducated person in a poor setting suffering from vicious poverty is likely to be deceived into thinking; Ah, these problems are just too much! I'll go to that church to find out if God has any plans for me. If I die the better.

I have an idea of what holy water means no doubt. But the bolded, I still dont get it why you would reason like that. Its obvious that a non religious EXPERT climber would fare better than an amateur believer. Even a thousand nonreligious climbers would fair better than a thousand religious ones. You cannot attach rock-climbing skills to faith. Its about physical fitness, experience and expertise.

But anyway, I get it. The whole point is to make sure people dont fear climbing and going to the church. You see there is a very real chance of people refusing to climb because they know the risks. The best thing is to lie to them that climbing is some sort of faith test. But when they fall and die its simply not the fault of their faith. If you dont agree, you can keep the reject because I know this is a basic fact grin

I knew I sound mad. I was very calm when I wrote that. Religion and science don't go together. It's hard to be reasonable in religion. One of my friend has actually climbed the mountain and he told me that many who had no experience climbed it.

You don't beleive in miracles I think. Because miracles dont have any explanation.

Two type of people exist, people who only believe watching and people who do imagination. You only beleive in watching and in scientific things while I use a lot of imagination. If we debate on this issue on and on. . . we have no point. I already gave you the holy water as an example. If you try to be scientific, holy water is just a water. Blessed food is just a food. You named the water 'holy' because the priests has blessed it. Just going to any type of mountain (not a monastry) and if you die trying to climb, it has nothing to do with God accepting you. The monastry must be saying something here.

When Lalibela was built, King Lalibela mentioned God orders him and still no one could answer how he constructed it. We have a church constructed here on water. It is literally floating but you can't even observe that, how? Many things science can't explain, if you could, go ahead and try to answer all. You will be sick
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:44am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
wait are you a Nigeria living in Ethiopia, or you are Ethiopia. undecided

I am just an Ethiopian living in Ethiopia. What's wrong?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
And yet you can't type good English. My advice for you, go to school dumb illiterate.

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 11:47am On Feb 16, 2019
You, a nigerian with an average IQ of 10, questioning my competence? Hahahahaha no one in your entire family has attained the level of education that I have grin i am not boasting, just stating a fact grin if you have difficulty understanding what I wrote, that is not my fault grin you should blame the crap you call school in your dustbin country. grin I understand so-called university graduates in Shinigeria can’t speak good English,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin

As a matter of fact, I met a Nigerian lady working for NTA in Abuja some years ago. She went to University of Jos and couldn’t speak English grin

BlackSaints:
And yet you can't type good English. My advice for you, go to school dumb illiterate.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
No wonder Fella described Nigeria as a Big Blind Country (BBC) grin. Federal Republic of .......... grin

BBC grin hmmm!!!! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zfree: 11:51am On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why is it so hard for you to accept defeat. grin grin grin grin grin

Here is a list of all Nairobi topped out skyscrapers.
1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic Office Tower - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic Hotel Tower - 141m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism Tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Parliament - 125m
9. Teleposta Tower - 120m
10. Avic Residential 1 - 116m
11. Avic Residential 2 - 109m
12. Avic Residential 3 - 109m
13. KCB Tower - 109m
14. KICC - 105M
15. Upper Hill Chambers - 104m
16. Social Security House - 103m
17. Avic Residential 4 - 102m
18. One Place Africa - 100m

That's double all the skyscrapers in Nigeria

Nairobi is on another level,more skyscrapers than the whole of ECOWAS grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 11:53am On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
About time you stop going on about my name,you seem obsessed!

Ode!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

See your unemployment rate in Ghana. It is 11.9%.

See Nigeria's employment rate at 23.1%. As you can see, jobs in Lagos are more than the whole Ghana.
anyway
thanks for quoting your own figure

Unemployment Rate in Ghana increased to 2.40 percent in 2017 from 2.30 percent in 2016. Unemployment Rate in Ghana averaged 5.41 percent from 1991 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 10.40 percent in 2000 and a record low of 2.20 percent in 2013.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:54am On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

See your unemployment rate in Ghana. It is 11.9%.

See Nigeria's employment rate at 23.1%. As you can see, jobs in Lagos are more than the whole Ghana.
anyway

Unemployment Rate in Ghana increased to 2.40 percent in 2017 from 2.30 percent in 2016. Unemployment Rate in Ghana averaged 5.41 percent from 1991 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 10.40 percent in 2000 and a record low of 2.20 percent in 2013.
grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 11:55am On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

I am just an Ethiopian living in Ethiopia. What's wrong?
well you mention Buhari and Atiku undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 11:57am On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

I knew I sound mad. I was very calm when I wrote that. Religion and science don't go together. It's hard to be reasonable in religion. One of my friend has actually climbed the mountain and he told me that many who had no experience climbed it.

You don't beleive in miracles I think. Because miracles dont have any explanation.

Two type of people exist, people who only believe watching and people who do imagination. You only beleive in watching and in scientific things while I use a lot of imagination. If we debate on this issue on and on. . . we have no point. I already gave you the holy water as an example. If you try to be scientific, holy water is just a water. Blessed food is just a food. You named the water 'holy' because the priests has blessed it. Just going to any type of mountain (not a monastry) and if you die trying to climb, it has nothing to do with God accepting you. The monastry must be saying something here.

When Lalibela was built, King Lalibela mentioned God orders him and still no one could answer how he constructed it. [b]We have a church constructed here on water. It is literally floating but you can't even observe that, how? [/b]Many things science can't explain, if you could, go ahead and try to answer all. You will be sick
Can you pls post the church picture here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 11:59am On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Nobody takes glory in the suffering of other people, but the Nigerian case different. I will just give you two classical examples. Many years ago, Ethiopia was going through severe famine and people were starving. We saw some terrible pictures of Ethiopians on international TV network. Around that time, the Ethiopian team came to Nigeria to play. Do you know what these wicked Nigerian fans were doing at the stadium? They were mocking the Ethiopians, holding their stomach ps and falling down as if they were dying from hunger. That incident shocked me greatly!

You know what happened in Ethiopia next? Ethiopians started acting like monkeys to Nigerians. They started acting like gorillas to dissapoint Nigerians.

That always remind me that Africa has a long way to go. Both of us acting stupid. Africa is in poverty and we are all black people. What is the point calling eachother starved and acting like we are different racially?

What's our point??

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:00pm On Feb 16, 2019
vaxx:
Can you pls post the church picture here.

Okay, I will search for it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Your level of stvpidity grin grin grin life expectancy is 48 years, 3 hours access to electricity per day, 60% unemployment grin 91 million desperately poor mudder fuggerz grin welcome to Shitnigeria, the capital of world poverty grin

forgiveness:

How can you educate one whose progenitor was a Congress man? There is a family chamber and library in my family home. Books on this are seen and read. Besides, it was one of the borrowed courses I read and passed well in school. Stop fooling yourself.

The Senate has demonstrated the political will to see the bill scale through. They just wanted it to go through due process. Don't be daft.

Show me where your youth corpers receive 500 Cedis. No wonder Ghanaians are escaping from suffering to come to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just30:
anyway

grin
i wonder how the boy read. he wiil be quoting or posting evidence that go against him and he we still be using it as an argument. i find the idea crazy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
[s]You, a nigerian with an average IQ of 10, questioning my competence? Hahahahaha no one in your entire family has attained the level of education that I have grin i am not boasting, just stating a fact grin if you have difficulty understanding what I wrote, that is not my fault grin you should blame the crap you call school in your dustbin country. grin I understand so-called university graduates in Shinigeria can’t speak good English,huh? Fuckeduppedness grin

As a matter of fact, I met a Nigerian lady working for NTA in Abuja some years ago. She went to University of Jos and couldn’t speak English grin[/s]

Go get yourselves some education, and stop typing nonsense on my mention dumb illiterate. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:02pm On Feb 16, 2019
68816419:

well, the election has been postponed till next week Saturday due to logistics issues.
My man, it will be hard for Buhari to loose this election , the candidate for the opposition party aint a right option.

Electing the opposition would only show that our democracy has come of age, that we can elect whoever we want at will and second term isn't guaranteed like Jonathan like buhari to be. Then politicians would sit up because power has come to stay with the people.

But the south south a traditional pdp strong might pull a very big surprise from situations on ground here

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
well you mention Buhari and Atiku undecided

I think you are new to the thread.

Kenyans talk about Dr. Abiy

Tanzanians talk about Accra

Ghanians talk about Ramaphosa

and South Africans talk about Nairobi

WELCOME

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Show me where your youth corpers receive 500 Cedis. No wonder Ghanaians are escaping from suffering to come to Nigeria.

olodo, i myself benefit from the 559.4 cedis
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:04pm On Feb 16, 2019
rvp2018:
I think Ramphosa as businessman knows what need doing - I think his proposal of splitting Eskom is long overdue. I am suprised it has NOT been done. Nearly every African country was forced by WB to split their "ESKOMS" into several companies 20yrs ago - in Kenya our Kenya Power- was split into a regulator, transmission company, generating company and distribution company. I think once that split is done - South African can hike the price of electricity for some time to clean up the balance sheet of Eskom - and help them pay off their debts.
I totally agree with the bolded.Another thing that's crippling Eskom but people aren't talking about is the illegal connections.Sooner the government deals with that,the sooner they lift off a heavy burden off Eskom.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:05pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jonraid:
Curtains are better,it's more like duvets and blankets in the name of clothes! Never been a fan of their fashion no matter how many times they go on gloating about it!

You are not a fan of Nigerian fashion,movie,politics or anything but yet you wanna die on Nigerian Nairaland. Typical foolish teenager

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yes ooo cheesy Fit men grin
I hear after drinking a bucket of sugerless tea they can do 9 rounds on a puśsy.is that correct?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlcoChina2018: 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2019
Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin another ediot losing it on nairaland grin I will continue to flog you like a rented mule, ediot grin Shitnigerians and their inferiority complex cool

BlackSaints:
Go get yourselves some education, and stop typing nonsense on my mention dumb illiterate. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
vaxx:
olodo, i myself benefited from the 559.4 cedis

You are a little until you show me evidence.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Zfree: 12:08pm On Feb 16, 2019
Why has the cloned Sudanese ghost postponed the elections? Does he just want to stay in power for one more week ??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:09pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Your level of stvpidity grin grin grin life expectancy is 48 years, 3 hours access to electricity per day, 60% unemployment grin 91 million desperately poor mudder fuggerz grin welcome to Shitnigeria, the capital of world poverty grin

Keep lying to yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

You are a little until you show me evidence.
Go and Google as usual. i will not be spoonfeeding you.

just type "" how much is ghana national service allowance?

You must learn by force.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:10pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just30:
anyway

grin

As usual no verifiable source. Liar.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:12pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

What are you going to do? Post more non-existent skyscrapers like the Ministry of communication tower? grin grin grin grin

Like the ones you just added, huh? Go and rest.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:14pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

As usual no verifiable source. Liar.
Your case of ignorance is beyound limit.

aren't you the one who provided the source? why are you this intentionally stupppidd
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:17pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

I don't think he is doing great. At first, he did good job attacking boko haram but still I don't see Nigeria different. Nigeria is as Goodluck Johnatan left her

What were the achievements of Buhari? Just when he got on power, I heard how he was trying to stop corruption and etc. . .But after a while. . .NOTHING
Foreign interference!!!!!! Our constitution forbids that. Why is an Ethiopian discussing about her preferred presidential candidate. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:18pm On Feb 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Not yet. But we use digital stuffs just not to that level. For instance election results are displayed in real time online on the commission website.

Stark contrast with Kenya. In Kenya people complain that basic govt services cannot reach marginalized people in the furthest corners but voting material can reach every nook and cranny of the country without miss, on time and very securely.

Why are you Kenyans taking our elections so personally? Are you voting

(1) (2) (3) ... (3466) (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.