Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,364 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3470) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6244926 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:22pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Nobody takes glory in the suffering of other people, but the Nigerian case different. I will just give you two classical examples. Many years ago, Ethiopia was going through severe famine and people were starving. We saw some terrible pictures of Ethiopians on international TV network. Around that time, the Ethiopian team came to Nigeria to play. Do you know what these wicked Nigerian fans were doing at the stadium? They were mocking the Ethiopians, holding their stomach ps and falling down as if they were dying from hunger. That incident shocked me greatly!

The same thing happened when Ghana was going through its crisis in the 1980s. What was it that these wicked souls did not do and say to Ghanaians? I see what is happening to them as punishment from God grin grin grin instead of accepting their failings and wickedness, they are still as pompous as ever!

As a Ghanaian, I worry about the influx of refugees from that sh1thole angry but it all depends on Nigerians to salvage their country. They got their country into the current mess, they should get it out of the mess. It’s very simple cool shocked

I don't really remember us doing this. We could be nasty, but I doubt any Nigerian will do this. We played countless 'Impoverished' war torn African countries..are you suggesting we mocked every one of them? Last I checked We have no animosity or dealing whatsoever to Ethiopia. Our culture is not to instigate attack for no reasons. I will like to be proven wrong. Any news or video on that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Foreign interference!!!!!! Our constitution forbids that. Why is an Ethiopian discussing about her preferred presidential candidate. grin

Please give me chance to debate on this. . . I never had a chance to elect in my country I swear. I could've next year but seems like Ethiopia is not going to have it for years grin

ATIKU ATIKU ATIKU ABUBAKER grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jaqenhghar: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I know lol. I'd never eat anything a Nigerian cooked because only God knows it could be a bat, a hippo or some other type of disgusting "bush meat".
angry

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:26pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Where did I claim Newsreel is a movie? See pictures of acting scenes of Palaver. grin

This is acting not newsreel claim of yours. Show me yours before 1926. grin
you are still calling a newsreel a movie grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Where did I claim Newsreel is a movie? See pictures of acting scenes of Palaver. grin

This is acting not newsreel claim of yours. Show me yours before 1926. grin
the Blinkards is Ghana own newsreel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
I don't really remember us doing this. We could be nasty, but I doubt any Nigerian will do this. We played countless 'Impoverished' war torn African countries..are you suggesting we mocked every one of them? Last I checked We have no animosity or dealing whatsoever to Ethiopia. Our culture is not to instigate attack for no reasons. I will like to be proven wrong. Any news or video on that?

It's true you guys did that. Everyone here remember
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:27pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlcoChina2018:
Federal Republic of F00ls grin grin another ediot losing it on nairaland grin I will continue to flog you like a rented mule, ediot grin Shitnigerians and their inferiority complex cool

Your grammar gives headache. I knew you didn't have sense, You keep throwing tantrums and making noise like the raving lunatic you are, cheesy dumb illiterate. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:29pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

we don't give a shlt.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:30pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
we don't give a shlt.

lol, who's talking about shlt here? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

lol, who's talking about shit here? grin
We don't really care, you contribute nothing to our economy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kur17: 12:32pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Thank you. They are so many I forget some.

Are you aware that all Avic towers are topped out now?

Here is a list of all Nairobi topped out skyscrapers.
1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic Office Tower - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic Hotel Tower - 141m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism Tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Parliament - 125m
9. Teleposta Tower - 120m
10. Avic Residential 1 - 116m
11. Avic Residential 2 - 109m
12. Avic Residential 3 - 109m
13. KCB Tower - 109m
14. KICC - 105M
15. Upper Hill Chambers - 104m
16. Social Security House - 103m
17. Avic Residential 4 - 102m
18. One Place Africa - 100m

That's double all the skyscrapers in Nigeria

And CBK pension will be topped up in the next few weeks...

And 2022 w Nairobi might double this list esp if the Ngara River estate 34flrs×8 will be done...

This makes Lagos/Abuja/Dar look like a hovel
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:36pm On Feb 16, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Why is it so hard for you to accept defeat. grin grin grin grin grin

Here is a list of all Nairobi topped out skyscrapers.
1. Britam Tower - 200m
2. Avic Office Tower - 184m
3. UAP Tower - 163m
4. Avic Hotel Tower - 141m
5. Times Tower - 140m
6. Prism Tower - 133m
7. LeMac Tower - 126m
8. Parliament - 125m
9. Teleposta Tower - 120m
10. Avic Residential 1 - 116m
11. Avic Residential 2 - 109m
12. Avic Residential 3 - 109m
13[b]. KCB Tower - 109m[/b]
14. KICC - 105M
15. Upper Hill Chambers - 104m
16. Social Security House - 103m
17. Avic Residential 4 - 102m
18. One Place Africa - 100m

That's double all the skyscrapers in Nigeria

I can still see lies on your list despite not scrutinizing it and I know if I do that, it will shrink to 14. grin

Once a Skyscrappers is topped out in Kenya, you run out to shout. Blah blah blah blah. grin

I will also wait until the Skyscrappers under construction are topped out before engaging you. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:37pm On Feb 16, 2019
JaceBlaze:
I hear after drinking a bucket of sugerless tea they can do 9 rounds on a puśsy.is that correct?

LMFAO. I only dated one & it doesn't sound like him at all tongue

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:38pm On Feb 16, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Is it true in ghana that one of the six people which have been arrested by police for shooting the journalist dead on the football saga has nigerian roots or work in nigeria
the police will release their names this week
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

angry

Only yours, my friend. I know you don't eat weird stuff tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:39pm On Feb 16, 2019
donkizzydaboss:
.... You mean the one published by your unrecognisable country blogger....no fool. ....fox business is recognized globally
you are stupid grin grin grin

does that look like a Ghanaian blog
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:
We don't really care, your contributed nothing to our economy

Okay,

What other shlt you gotta tell me now? Just keep that shlt to your self, your shlt hasn't contributed any thing to me grin lol grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:40pm On Feb 16, 2019
Kur17:
Where else does elections get postponed or cancelled apart from Burundi, Congo, Somalia and Nigeria...

Why you dey carry 9ja election mata for head like gele. Wasn't your niece the one raped by Al shabab. Better take a break from Nairaland to attend to her ptsd

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Please give me chance to debate on this. . . I never had a chance to elect in my country I swear. I could've next year but seems like Ethiopia is not going to have it for years grin

lol. you see debating about Nigerian politics makes me a bit sad and makes my head ache. But good thing you're rooting for Atiku abubakar..we're on the same page.

How's the electoral system in Ethiopia? Violence marred and malpractices?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:41pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Atikulated
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:42pm On Feb 16, 2019
darfay:

Why you dey carry 9ja election mata for head like gele. Wasn't your niece the one raped by Al shabab. Better take a break from Nairaland to attend to her ptsd

All of them carry Nigeria Matter on top of their head . grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:

How's the electoral system in Ethiopia? Violence marred and malpractices?

Ohhh don't get me started. Let's just say we are scared for election to take place now.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by darfay: 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
BlackSaints:

All of them carry Nigeria Matter on top of their head . grin grin

E taya me o
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:44pm On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I know lol. I'd never eat anything a Nigerian cooked because only God knows it could be a bat, a hippo or some other type of disgusting "bush meat".
You're smarter than this.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:45pm On Feb 16, 2019
Just30:
anyway
thanks for quoting your own figure

Unemployment Rate in Ghana increased to 2.40 percent in 2017 from 2.30 percent in 2016. Unemployment Rate in Ghana averaged 5.41 percent from 1991 until 2017, reaching an all time high of 10.40 percent in 2000 and a record low of 2.20 percent in 2013.
grin

Liar! grin

This is the lie Vax. Co liar. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Omoluabi16(m): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

Ohhh don't get me started. Let's just say we are scared for election to take place now.
It's a continental problem then. I trust you guys will take care of yourselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:46pm On Feb 16, 2019
ednited:

But how come many Ethiopians deny the famine ever happened? Are you guys ashamed of it or what? I was still a child when it happened, but even I remember those images & yet Ethiopians claim not to remember it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
Omoluabi16:
You're smarter than this.

I don't see you calling your brothers to order. I wonder why.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 12:48pm On Feb 16, 2019
darfay:

E taya me o
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Except in Nigeria of course, where they barely resemble lions. Can't even gather enough strength to roar, because it's so hungry & depressed grin

Since, you have seen one. Show me a Gorilla in South Africa wildlife. grin

Stop fooling around here.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:49pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Liar! grin

This is the lie Vax. Co liar. grin
unemployment is rising in Ghana but it is at 11 percent in 2017 while that of nigeria is slower or normal at 21 percent in same 2017.

who is really mad here? i think your head must be painning you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:51pm On Feb 16, 2019
forgiveness:

Since, you have seen one. Show me a Gorilla in South Africa wildlife. grin

Stop fooling around here.

Pretoria zoo

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JtVQ3OyrXU/url]

(1) (2) (3) ... (3467) (3468) (3469) (3470) (3471) (3472) (3473) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 8 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.