Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,071 members, 7,863,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3551) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291495 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:52am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Lol, those are the most laughable assertions to come from you. grin grin grin grin

Babes and infrastructure? Really?

At UoN, we never bothered about KU. We saw them as our little brothers. They loved comparing themselves to us because of the few tacky buildings they did recently but when you look at the quality, you can't compare with UoN. The only edge they had was being new. UoN, put the last nail in the coffin by building the UoN tower anyway. It is bigger than all the new KU buildings combined and more modern and classy.

Check out the amphitheatre in UoN tower and compare it with KUs. Check out the quality of the seats.

Look at how tacky KUs new amphitheater is - looks like it is Nigerian.

Never...Shut up that is not any nigerian university
...check out university of lagos lecture hall and shut up

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:55am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
I know! grin

I see lot's of UON and JKUAT guys coming to KU visits moreso during the weekends! The slayqueens here are a bit hard not to approach!

I also came to KU lol. You're mistaken though if you think we came because you had cuter babes. UoN has waaay waay more beautiful babes. Remember during placement, KU always plays second fiddle.

The only reason we came was because UoN is in the city centre and our babes were used to being spoilt by the working class. Majority of us campus boys couldn't afford their lifestyles. On Fridays, the whole Mamlaka Road is a parking lot for Range Rovers, Mercs, Benzes and beamers of sponsors coming to pic the most gorgeous girls. In fact some of the most gorgeous KU girls used to flood UoN on fridays to have a piece of the sponsor cake. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:58am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

Never...Shut up that is not any nigerian university
...check out university of lagos lecture hall and shut up

Please, restrain from posting that midget tower. It is super ugly. Ordinary KU buildings would put it to shame. grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:00am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

Okay grin
But most people rank KU infrastructure ahead of UON i don't know why

Who are most people? KU guys? grin grin grin

The problem with most people is that they don't even understand UoN well. They think UoN is just that administration block. Also remember, most people always stand with the underdogs - if Man Utd played against Watford, most people other than Man Utd fans will support Watford. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:08am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Who are most people? KU guys? grin grin grin

The problem with most people is that they don't even understand UoN well. They think UoN is just that administration block. Also remember, most people always stand with the underdogs - if Man Utd played against Watford, most people other than Man Utd fans will support Watford. grin

Okay iam not from KU or UON i have only visited the places
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

Okay iam not from KU or UON i have only visited the places

Which campus are you from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:10am On Feb 21, 2019
KU is bigger,more spacious,the roads in here are top! We are taken around by shuttle buses,there is a lot of luxuries in here! I bet they'd be surprised seeing escalators in a library! grin

NairobiWalker must be among those UON boys who used to come here to party!
tylann:

Okay grin
But most people rank KU infrastructure ahead of UON i don't know why

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:16am On Feb 21, 2019
You are clearly bitter! grin
NairobiWalker:

I also came to KU lol. You're mistaken though if you think we came because you had cuter babes. UoN has waaay waay more beautiful babes. Remember during placement, KU always plays second fiddle.

The only reason we came was because UoN is in the city centre and our babes were used to being spoilt by the working class. Majority of us campus boys couldn't afford their lifestyles. On Fridays, the whole Mamlaka Road is a parking lot for Range Rovers, Mercs, Benzes and beamers of sponsors coming to pic the most gorgeous girls. In fact some of the most gorgeous KU girls used to flood UoN on fridays to have a piece of the sponsor cake. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
KU is bigger,more spacious,the roads in here are top! We are taken around by shuttle buses,there is a lot of luxuries in here! I bet they'd be surprised seeing escalators in a library! grin

KU is not bigger, it is just in the same place. At UoN, the school of Arts in the CBD, the School of Engineering is in the CBD, the hostels for the school of Arts, Engineering, built environment are at Mamlaka, the school of built environment is in Mamlaka, the College of Sciences is in Chiromo, the Mortuary (New and old) is in Chiromo, the school of Medicine is at Kenyatta National Hospital, the school of Dentistry is opposite Nairobi hosptal, the school of law is in Parklands, the School of Business is in Lower Kabete, the School of Agriculture is in Upper Kabete, the School of International studies and Education is in Kikuyu, the School of Education Sciences is on Ngong road. You can't view the whole UoN at once like you do KU but if you brought all of them together, UoN would be way larger.

You have that shuttle because you need it. Why would we need a shuttle in UoN main Campus for instance? To ferry us from Mamlaka to CBD? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:24am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Which campus are you from?

Egerton huku mashinani
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:26am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
You are clearly bitter! grin

It's true my friend, I tell you.

When I ws in 3rd year, I bagged the most gorgeous girl from first-year courtesy of the gold rush. Chick was an angel I tell you. Brown skin, tall - similar to Sarah Hassan. I become an instant sensation. Guys ranked me. I would take her to my room and cook for her and the next time we go to her room. Nailed her till I spoofed my great-grandchildren. grin grin grin Then some bitches started looking at us strange. Soon she was chanuad - at UoN beauties of that standard don't waste themselves on campus boys. Her naivity left her and soon she was rolling with the mighty and famous. By the time I was in 5th year, bitch was driving a 3-series. Some Kiambu Mafia sponyo bagged her. No regrets though, the 2 months I screwed her were some of my best in campus. That was the sole reason we came to KU - KU babes didn't have as much access to sponyos like UoN babes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:27am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:

I know the Kenyatta university library is top class

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:28am On Feb 21, 2019
If you take all those schools and compound it together,you still wouldn't cover the 1000 acres of our Main Campus.If a shuttle is useless,why not buy a fire engine? You shouldn't be depending on Sonko's men when fire is razing as hostel there!

I love the fact that Kenyatta National hospital has Kenyatta in it! It's not yours though! grin
NairobiWalker:

KU is not bigger, it is just in the same place. At UoN, the school of Arts in the CBD, the School of Engineering is in the CBD, the hostels for the school of Arts, Engineering, built environment are at Mamlaka, the school of built environment is in Mamlaka, the College of Sciences is in Chiromo, the Mortuary (New and old) is in Chiromo, the school of Medicine is at Kenyatta National Hospital, the school of Dentistry is opposite Nairobi hosptal, the school of law is in Parklands, the School of Business is in Lower Kabete, the School of Agriculture is in Upper Kabete, the School of International studies and Education is in Kikuyu, the School of Education Sciences is on Ngong road. You can't view the whole UoN at once like you do KU but if you brought all of them together, UoN would be way larger.

You have that shuttle because you need it. Why would we need a shuttle in UoN main Campus for instance? To ferry us from Mamlaka to CBD? grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

When I ws in 3rd year, I bagged the most gorgeous girl from first-year courtesy of the gold rush. Chick was an angel I tell you. Brown skin, tall - similar to Sarah Hassan. I become an instant sensation. Guys ranked me. I would take her to my room and cook for her and the next time we go to her room. Nailed her till I spoofed my great-grandchildren. grin grin grin Then some bitches started looking at us strange. Soon she was chanuad - at UoN beauties of that standard don't waste themselves on campus boys. Her naivity left her and soon she was rolling with the mighty and famous. By the time I was in 5th year, bitch was driving a 3-series. Some Kiambu Mafia sponyo bagged her. No regrets though, the 2 months I screwed her were some of my best in campus. That was the sole reason we came to KU - KU babes didn't have as much access to sponyos like UoN babes.

Sponsors have make babes hard to get you can have one for some weeks the next week sponsor ashakutoka dem
In Egerton on Fridays you will see v8s parked at the gate taking girls to naks to have fun
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:30am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

I know the Kenyatta university library is top class

It is tacky. For that money they could have come up with something like CUEA's - check it out.

[img]http://ir.cuea.edu/images/about-03.jpg[/img]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

It is tacky. For that money they could have come up with something like CUEA's - check it out.

[img]http://ir.cuea.edu/images/about-03.jpg[/img]

Okay grin KU ilikufanyia nn grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:32am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

Sponsors have make babes hard to get you can have one for some weeks the next week sponsor ashakutoka dem
In Egerton on Fridays you will see v8s parked at the gate taking girls to naks to have fun

Now, if Egerton is that far in the rural and you experience that, Imagine the situation in UoN which is right in the middle of East and Central Africa's economic hub.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 8:33am On Feb 21, 2019
I hope you wouldn't turn out to be a sugar daddy in future luring young campus girls! grin

I can imagine a UON lad calling his girl to his room only for a sponsor to call the girl to his home at Muthaiga or Green Park for a football match! grin

NairobiWalker:

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jakandeola(m): 8:34am On Feb 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I presume it means "someone's child". Ask Jakandeola, your bestie grin

Hopefully, it'll get to 200M soon. Mama wag vir die guap tongue
madam wat is it?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:41am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

I just don't like their buildings, nothing much. Mugenda was in a rush to leave a legacy, built many buildings but they were tacky. I feel like with the same money she could come up with something quality. See, the UoN Administration block was built over 50 years ago and still is one of the most iconic buildings in the city. The world over, Major universities build iconic buildings, I expected more from KU.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 8:42am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
I hope you wouldn't turn out to be a sugar daddy in future luring young campus girls! grin

I can imagine a UON lad calling his girl to his room only for a sponsor to call the girl to his home at Muthaiga or Green Park for a football match! grin

Man.......it hurts. Though we were used to it. We actually made fun about it to each other.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:51am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I just don't like their buildings, nothing much. Mugenda was in a rush to leave a legacy, built many buildings but they were tacky. I feel like with the same money she could come up with something quality. See, the UoN Administration block was built over 50 years ago and still is one of the most iconic buildings in the city. The world over, Major universities build iconic buildings, I expected more from KU.

Olive mugenda is credited as one of the best vice chancellors in kenya
Na ww ni hater grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:54am On Feb 21, 2019
I found a photo of the girl NairobiWalker was smashing.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Man.......it hurts. Though we were used to it. We actually made fun about it to each other.

That thing hurts hyo feeling huwa hapana unasikia
Dem anakushow hauna any
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:55am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:
I found a photo of the girl NairobiWalker was smashing.

That is a Nigerian idiot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 9:00am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

That is a Nigerian idiot

That is a Kenyan your education system has failed you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:04am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
Allow him na. Him think say we no know anything. I tell am say Ghanaians wey dey school for this school plenty, him say na lie. If you even see wey Dem dey leave sef you go pity them grin

Hahahaha! If dem dey did school mean say dem plenty scattered for other schools be dat. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:05am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

That is a Kenyan your education system has failed you.

We will find out soon
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:05am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:
Olive mugenda is credited as one of the best vice chancellors in kenya
Na ww ni hater grin

I don't rate her that much high. Build lots of tacky infrastructure, didn't invest in research though. Some of the buildings she built were ill adviced - like the Uni-City Mall. KU is an academic institution, not a real estate company.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 9:06am On Feb 21, 2019
JaceBlaze:
grin

Romance must be injected,by fire by force smiley

Ride on. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 9:12am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I don't rate her that much high. Build lots of tacky infrastructure, didn't invest in research though. Some of the buildings she built were ill adviced - like the Uni-City Mall. KU is an academic institution, not a real estate company.

The only issue i have with KU is they quality of education
They infrastructure is superb i will maintain that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 9:14am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

I was also at UON but during Moi regime.For most UON KU was nothing more than teachers college.It was comparable to Nairobi kikuyu college.Nobody took them that serious.At least JkUAT had engineering and architecture courses but generally UON was where everything happened and was slightly followed by Moi University.Egerton was 3rd.But I think Prof Mugenda changed KU completely and they may now be closer to UoN.The UoN of course remain head and shoulders above all of them.Or as we liked to say the mother and father of all Kenyan universities.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) (3554) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.