Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,242 members, 7,849,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:05 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3549) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6267042 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghanaians are actually studying here. grin
Allow him na. Him think say we no know anything. I tell am say Ghanaians wey dey school for this school plenty, him say na lie. If you even see wey Dem dey leave sef you go pity them grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2019
Just30:
A Ghanaian will rather school in Ivory Coast than Nigeria grin grin
Rants grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2019
Just30:
my Nigerian friend who schooled there does not know of a single Ghanaian on that campus
See fat lie grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:58pm On Feb 20, 2019
theenchanter:
come to my area, u'll see countless ghanaians here. Some are schooling here.
They will never know. Let them keep fooling themselves.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:01am On Feb 21, 2019
Just30:
hehehe grin grin grin grin grin

in your dreams

Anyway, i dont do well in slums so i wont come
A Ghanaian calling Nigeria slum. Well na for Nairaland sha grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:10am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:

What do they think they have or can ever have over us
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:16am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:

Is it the Accra that can not boast of more than two lane tiny congested road ....or the Accra thay cannot even boast of having major roads pave....or the Accra whose govt does not see funding public transport as their job ......or the ACCRA that cannot boast of more than two malls...or the Accra whose two cinemas is own by a nigerian business man (silverbird cinema )...or...the Accra with less than 5 buliding that is above five storey building. ......so in my best opinion accra is the real slum here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:17am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

What do they think they have or can ever have over us
It's only on Nairaland Ghana is better than Nigeria grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:18am On Feb 21, 2019
More wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by davefurn: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
I wonder who wan learn that sick language grin

Cool down, their language is actually good though, but the disadvantage is that they abuse it by insulting others who don't understand it( on this platform). Just check the meaning of their posts. Well, let's leave language and culture out of this. One Africa one love. grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 12:39am On Feb 21, 2019
forgiveness:

What are you trying to do now, huh? Subtly drifting into....... grin
grin

Romance must be injected,by fire by force smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:45am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
Na jealousy, no mind that tiny irrelevant one city country wey no reach the least state for naija.
Gaynians only make noise to get recognised. It is like a case of a short person, who must shout for people to see him.
Short folks dey worry a lot, na how Ghana be be that.
It gets me upset that Nigeria is not colonizing that tiny country called Ghayna.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Just30:
Pretty much dumb
Eastern region doe not produce oil, Gold, or cocoa

yet far developed
Fact is that the whole of Gayna is a village where Lagos is, it is an insult to mention Gayna in the presence of Lagos.
Truth is bitter but you can't do anything about it kid.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:55am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

Is it the Accra that can not boast of more than two lane tiny congested road ....or the Accra thay cannot even boast of having major roads pave....or the Accra whose govt does not see funding public transport as their job ......or the ACCRA that cannot boast of more than two malls...or the Accra whose two cinemas is own by a nigerian business man (silverbird cinema )...or...the Accra with less than 5 buliding that is above five storey building. ......so in my best opinion accra is the real slum here
true talk bro. They see Nigerians the way Kibera slum dwellers see their Indian and Chinese masters.
Nigerians are like Americans to Gaynians cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 1:01am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

And this tema is what can be called paradise.....new flash this is not up to a village in nigeria village standard. ...but don't give up hope yet it will be recognised as nigeria poultry standard. ...I
you don finish the poor kid. See as u dey panel beat brain put for him empty head. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Danielnino00(m): 1:35am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
More wink

Those Ghanaian don't like Abuja at all.. Even the Kenyans..
They called it a white elephant project.

They want Nigeria to be like their country where the capital city will also serve as the economy hub and thus leave most parts of the country underdeveloped.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 3:12am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
Allow him na. Him think say we no know anything. I tell am say Ghanaians wey dey school for this school plenty, him say na lie. If you even see wey Dem dey leave sef you go pity them grin
Hmmm,you guys still want to prove relevant.Its still an established fact that over 75,000 nigerians study in Ghana and pays fees amounting to more than a billion US dollars.Now show me something that says even 100 Ghanaians study in Nigeria.And mind you those guys you see over there calling themselves Ghanaians are actually not real Ghanaians.Most of them were born in Nigeria in the 80s and 90s when the infamous mass emigration occurred in Ghana.These Ghanaians you mention are half Ghanaian and half Nigerian and their Ghanaian parent almost deserted all of them to return to Ghana.These kids speak all your local languages and know little about Ghana.In fact they are now Nigerians with Ghanaian names or past and I can confidently tell you that no Ghanaian will school in Nigeria except those Nigerian Ghanaians left behind in the 80s.Ghana has really progressed and last week deported over 700 Nigerians.Trust me you guys can't replicate it cos those people are not even Ghanaians by law again.They are now Nigerians.Ghana don't recognize them anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 3:23am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

My friend just shut up.All your talks are bitter and lies.And search for the thread that says over 700 Nigerians have been deported from Ghana last week.That's where your rants will be best needed.Greater Accra is the size of Lagos State if you care to know and has two developed metropolitan cities with 99.9% urbanized areas.And the best part is there are less than 5 million million people in the two cities of Greater Accra which isTema (far more industries than Lagos or whatever and have a huge sea port called Tema Harbor) and Accra which is a dream city for West Africa.I always tell you nobody defends Nigeria.Not even Buhari cos there is nothing to defend.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 3:29am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
true talk bro. They see Nigerians the way Kibera slum dwellers see their Indian and Chinese masters.
Nigerians are like Americans to Gaynians cheesy
You my friend is doomed forever beyond repairs like your country and your name even suggest.Hope you were not part of the over 700 people deported last week from Ghana.You sound too bitter.Ghanaians apologies for any inconveniences caused buh the deportation was really necessary and over 5,000 New deportation will be on it's way this year.So don't be bitter because you look soulless.And change your name to Nigeriaisblessed for any credibility or forever hold your silence in defending a doomed country.Nantwie aboa,lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 4:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Danielnino00:

Kenya will start exporting oil in June .Then they will know how much oil can affect a country's economy..

You know what amuses me about it? ..Sometimes ago,RVP in his attempt to pull down the Dangote refinery project said oil will soon become useless because developed countries are soon switching to electric cars...

Now in 2019 Kenya is about to join the league of oil producing nations... isn't it funny? grin
Kenya confirmed deposit is like 750m barrels with recoverable around 500m.That is what you sell in half the year.You idiots should be so ashamed to be selling 2m barrels a day and have nothing to show for it.Oil is not a priority for us....our priority is to investment in our infrastructure and people.Clearly we all learnt lessons from Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:53am On Feb 21, 2019
I love how many Nigerian Universities Architectural styles incorporate many unique and Pan African designs. Everyone else is trying to westernize and turn themselves into bootleg Europe while Naija's trying to Modernize without loosing there African identity!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:07am On Feb 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
Hmmm,you guys still want to prove relevant.Its still an established fact that over 75,000 nigerians study in Ghana and pays fees amounting to more than a billion US dollars.Now show me something that says even 100 Ghanaians study in Nigeria.And mind you those guys you see over there calling themselves Ghanaians are actually not real Ghanaians.Most of them were born in Nigeria in the 80s and 90s when the infamous mass emigration occurred in Ghana.These Ghanaians you mention are half Ghanaian and half Nigerian and their Ghanaian parent almost deserted all of them to return to Ghana.These kids speak all your local languages and know little about Ghana.In fact they are now Nigerians with Ghanaian names or past and I can confidently tell you that no Ghanaian will school in Nigeria except those Nigerian Ghanaians left behind in the 80s.Ghana has really progressed and last week deported over 700 Nigerians.Trust me you guys can't replicate it cos those people are not even Ghanaians by law again.They are now Nigerians.Ghana don't recognize them anymore.

Thank you very much for telling us the truth most nigerians are stacked illiterate and we do not want to hear the truth. That is the level of illiteracy in nigeria. The people are happy suffering and telling you that the best in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:19am On Feb 21, 2019
Danielnino00:

Those Ghanaian don't like Abuja at all.. Even the Kenyans..
They called it a white elephant project.

They want Nigeria to be like their country where the capital city will also serve as the economy hub and thus leave most parts of the country underdeveloped.

You are a stack illiterate even if you have two million cities they are the worst in the world do not forget 50% of nigerians live in slums nigerians live in slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 5:40am On Feb 21, 2019
Justnotyou:

Are you fcking serious ? sad within the xmen series only Logan & days of the future past are worth mentioning the rest are no challenge for aquaman, gotg was good but the ending (esp the dance off) was really dumb, in the last 10 years, easy, the amazing spiderman 2, Thor the dark world, avengers age of ultron, any & all of the xmen movies except (Logan & Dotfp), fantastic four & many more were all garbage.

I'm talking of X-Men Movie, not movies by members of X-Men. Anyway, movies are about taste - there are people out there who would take a Mexican soap opera over Game of Thrones. You can't really force something on someone.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:41am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

Yes see what small ghana and accra is doing something the illiterate giant cannot do

https://www.legit.ng/1104776-7-advantages-living-ghana-nigeria.html

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 5:47am On Feb 21, 2019
Danielnino00:

I'm really curious to see how their government will handle the inflow of petrodollars..

Kenya is extremely corrupt than Nigeria.. I don't think they have ever ranked better than us in the corruption precipitation index..in fact,in the last three years we have been ranked better than them..
Now they are expecting petrodollars... Will their government be able to resist the urge to loot the money? grin

We will see...

But you know karma has a way of catching up with people.. especially hypocrites grin

Let kenyans choose their own destiny with their petrodollars. You destroyed your oil industry now the only things nigerians export is criminals and prostitutes

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 5:53am On Feb 21, 2019
Lagos(Eko) City 1-2 vs Accra Village 3-4

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 6:06am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I'm talking of X-Men Movie, not movies by members of X-Men. Anyway, movies are about taste - there are people out there who would take a Mexican soap opera over Game of Thrones. You can't really force something on someone.

True, grin but I get what you see in marvel.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:16am On Feb 21, 2019
Wouldn't mind knowing the actual number of Kenyans there.The point was very very little to no Kenyans would be studying in Nigeria.It's a fact that Nigerians studying in Kenya are more in number than Kenyans studying in Nigeria.Here is a story of how an American University referred a Nigerian to study in Kenya's Jomo Kenyatta University because they had the capacity to do so,the Nigerian finally didn't have to go to US for her studies!

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000207165/nigerians-top-list-of-foreign-graduates-at-jomo-kenyatta-university

Quoting the article:

CENTRE OF EXCELLENCE

''Catherine Uloko, the vice director at Kaduna Polytechnic, was one of them. Her doctorate, like that of many of her fellow countrymen who graduated, is in entrepreneurship.
Dr Uloko said she came to study in Kenya after being referred by the University of Illinois when a partnership was formed to build the capacity of institutional leadership, especially on entrepreneurship.
“The polytechnic management in conjunction with the Federal Government decided to introduce entrepreneurship and decided to go to Illinois but we were told that JKUAT could offer what we were looking for without us necessarily going to the US,” she said.
She added that one of their reasons for coming to Kenya was the testimony by University of Illinois that JKUAT is a centre of excellence.''

forgiveness:

Really!? grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:22am On Feb 21, 2019
They do but with a very small fraction .We are actually Africa's biggest non-resource based economy by GDP ! You can check up the revenues we get from the mining industry! Mining is something we are working on,we are yet to hack it!
forgiveness:

Minerals has also aided Kenya. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2019
I didn't know of that! grin

That would be interesting,well...KU has more nicer babes.That one I can tell you. It's a scientific fact!
tylann:

I understand KU and UON guys don't get along
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:27am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Lagos(Eko) City 1-2 vs Accra Village 3-4

Why nigerians love ghana

(1) (2) (3) ... (3546) (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.