Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,445 members, 7,850,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3550) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6268237 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 6:40am On Feb 21, 2019
It was a classic,it's something that I grew up watching. Look at this excerpt of Black panther moves-Marvel knows how to bring this characters in real life.Marvel production capabilities are second to none! Don't tell me you didn't love the triple kick at 1:58 . This is where Marvel beats DC, the nitty-gritty details of the superhero's moves and abilities in real life!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_5v-TMNhx4?t=119

Justnotyou:

Really justice league? The dark Knight was legendary, Heath ledger's performance as the joker was unparalleled & you want to compare that masterpiece with what Logan? I've read marvel comics before am not a hater & I love Hugh Jackmans portrayal of wolverine but you simply can't compare against Nolan's vision.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 6:50am On Feb 21, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Why nigerians love ghana

The map don't lie sorry

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:02am On Feb 21, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

Yes see what small ghana and accra is doing something the illiterate giant cannot do

https://www.legit.ng/1104776-7-advantages-living-ghana-nigeria.html
This is like 8 years ago

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:03am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The map don't lie sorry

I have alway know we are far ahead from south africa....these is our Gdp not 370billion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:04am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The map don't lie sorry

Haven't you realized you're stupid yet? You map is false and stupid - only a stupid person can believe it. Ukraine has a nominal GDP per capita of $9683. Only Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles beat that in Africa. It is common knowledge. Stop being an idiot and knowledge up. Have you see Ukrainian cities? Can you compare those Nigerian dumpsites with them?

Odessa

Kiev

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:14am On Feb 21, 2019
forgiveness:

Look up. grin

There is no Kenyan studying in nigeria
And you will never find one
You will find Nigerians in Kenya's private and public universities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:15am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Haven't you realized you're stupid yet? You map is false and stupid - only a stupid person can believe it. Ukraine has a nominal GDP per capita of $9683. Only Equatorial Guinea, Mauritius, Reunion and Seychelles beat that in Africa. It is common knowledge. Stop being an idiot and knowledge up. Have you see Ukrainian cities? Can you compare those Nigerian dumpsites with them?

Odessa

Kiev

The map is a fact embrace it. Your statement about Ukraine Literally had nothing to with the discussion but I guess being a Bantu bringing your white/foreign masters into everything is what you guess do best.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:18am On Feb 21, 2019
samorobo:

Is it the Accra that can not boast of more than two lane tiny congested road ....or the Accra thay cannot even boast of having major roads pave....or the Accra whose govt does not see funding public transport as their job ......or the ACCRA that cannot boast of more than two malls...or the Accra whose two cinemas is own by a nigerian business man (silverbird cinema )...or...the Accra with less than 5 buliding that is above five storey building. ......so in my best opinion accra is the real slum here
I don't look Accra as a city. I look Accra as a town grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:20am On Feb 21, 2019
forgiveness:

But you people lied you don't have one drop of mineral resources. Why?

Besides, KENYA has resources worth billions of dollars. Who stopped you from developing them? It is not Nigeria's fault you can't develop them. grin don't be lazy. grin

The only liar here is you
Kenya is a non- resource economy that is well known
Tell me the percentage minerals contribute to our economy
Your can't compare Kenya's soda ash to Tanzania's diamonds or Nigeria's oil
Nigeria fcked up with it is oil
Kenya made it without mineral resources
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:21am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

The map is a fact embrace it. Your statement about Ukraine Literally had nothing to with the discussion but I guess being a Bantu bringing your white/foreign masters into everything is what you guess do best.

There is no discussion idiot. You can't hold a discussion on a false premise. Ukraine has a GDP per capita of $9683 - not $2200 like your map claims. Go to school first before trying to sound educated................and you brought Ukraine into this not me. You can't be stupid and have amnesia at the same time. Choose one struggle.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:23am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Na jealousy, no mind that tiny irrelevant one city country wey no reach the least state for naija.
Gaynians only make noise to get recognised. It is like a case of a short person, who must shout for people to see him.
Short folks dey worry a lot, na how Ghana be be that.
It gets me upset that Nigeria is not colonizing that tiny country called Ghayna.
Ghana only know how to make noise, Bragg and shout nothing else. But their country is hell no? That's why I said Ghana is better than Nigeria only on Nairaland grin let them keep fooling themselves, it's none of our business grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:25am On Feb 21, 2019
Danielnino00:

Those Ghanaian don't like Abuja at all.. Even the Kenyans..
They called it a white elephant project.

They want Nigeria to be like their country where the capital city will also serve as the economy hub and thus leave most parts of the country underdeveloped.
Hahahaha grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:27am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

I'm talking of X-Men Movie, not movies by members of X-Men. Anyway, movies are about taste - there are people out there who would take a Mexican soap opera over Game of Thrones. You can't really force something on someone.

Hmm .
People who will take Mexican soap opera over game of thrones
Such people need to be culled from the society
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
Danielnino00:

Those Ghanaian don't like Abuja at all.. Even the Kenyans..
They called it a white elephant project.

They want Nigeria to be like their country where the capital city will also serve as the economy hub and thus leave most parts of the country underdeveloped.

This is the most Non-sensical statement I have ever heard from you. So apparently you think having your capital different from your economic hub is an achievement? Really? Dude, achievement is offering citizens a high quality life. Is Nigeria better than France, UK, S. Korea, Japan, Argentina, Mexico, Denmark, Finland, Norway, Qatar, Russia et al that have their capitals also serving as the economic hubs? Some people here reason very interestingly. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
I don't look Accra as a city. I look Accra as a town grin grin

Come visit Accra Town and Kumasi Village cheesy

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 7:30am On Feb 21, 2019
jaycent:
Ghana only know how to make noise, Bragg and shout nothing else. But their country is hell no? That's why I said Ghana is better than Nigeria only on Nairaland grin let them keep fooling themselves, it's none of our business grin
grin grin Yes o...it is only on Nairaland that they are better us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:33am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
I didn't know of that! grin

That would be interesting,well...KU has more nicer babes.That one I can tell you. It's a scientific fact!
The beef between KU and UON has always there
KU guys have Always bragged to UON guys about their superior infrastructure
In terms of babes cool KU floors UON
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:35am On Feb 21, 2019
This one is a bit interesting

The value of currency in circulation in Nigeria was 1.668 trillion Naira which is about 4.4 billion when converted to US dollars (2018,March).

The value of the Kenyan shilling in circulation was 262.4 billion shillings which is about 2.6 billion US dollars ( June 2018).

What does it really mean?

Are this figures able to tell us something or they are a bit useless?

https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/datahub/Sh1-000-note-is-king-of-transactions-in-Kenya/3815418-4989690-lo1q89z/index.html

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2018/05/16/currency-in-circulation-drops-to-n1-668-trillion/

MtisTheQubit Yobeezy rvp2018 kikuyu1 tylann TayserMahiri NairobiWalker
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:36am On Feb 21, 2019
Cheers! grin
tylann:

The beef between KU and UON has always been day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:39am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
Cheers! grin

Nairobiwalker atajam hyo story grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:40am On Feb 21, 2019
chrisagyei:
My friend just shut up.All your talks are bitter and lies.And search for the thread that says over 700 Nigerians have been deported from Ghana last week.That's where your rants will be best needed.Greater Accra is the size of Lagos State if you care to know and has two developed metropolitan cities with 99.9% urbanized areas.And the best part is there are less than 5 million million people in the two cities of Greater Accra which isTema (far more industries than Lagos or whatever and have a huge sea port called Tema Harbor) and Accra which is a dream city for West Africa.I always tell you nobody defends Nigeria.Not even Buhari cos there is nothing to defend.

I would understand you if you o present me a video where each and every one of those 700 people would show their national identity which must indicate that they nigerian....and also they must also use their mouth to say I am a nigerian and I am being deported. ....until then I don't believe ,but instead I believe that was fabricated
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:40am On Feb 21, 2019
tylann:

The beef between KU and UON has always been day

Lol, those are the most laughable assertions to come from you. grin grin grin grin

Babes and infrastructure? Really?

At UoN, we never bothered about KU. We saw them as our little brothers. They loved comparing themselves to us because of the few tacky buildings they did recently but when you look at the quality, you can't compare with UoN. The only edge they had was being new. UoN, put the last nail in the coffin by building the UoN tower anyway. It is bigger than all the new KU buildings combined and more modern and classy.

Check out the amphitheatre in UoN tower and compare it with KUs. Check out the quality of the seats.

Look at how tacky KUs new amphitheater is - looks like it is Nigerian.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2019
I know! grin

I see lot's of UON and JKUAT guys coming to KU visits moreso during the weekends! The slayqueens here are a bit hard not to approach!
tylann:

Nairobiwalker atajam hyo story grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:41am On Feb 21, 2019
Welcome to Kumasi! It's swimming season!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:42am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

P

Thanks jare this what I have being asking them to post , but they have been reluctant. ....this is the Accra I know and I have seen
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:43am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Hahahaha truly that's how there city looks like ooo. Very disgusting? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 7:45am On Feb 21, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Welcome to Kumasi! It's swimming season!

You can see what I been talking about......from the last pictures you would see they lack major roadsl.....anyway this is a natural swimming pools grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 7:45am On Feb 21, 2019
We can also boast of a multi million dollar hospital! Can you? grin
NairobiWalker:

Lol, those are the most laughable assertions to come from you. grin grin grin grin

At UoN, we never bothered about KU. We saw them as our little brothers. They loved comparing themselves to us because of the few tacky buildings they did recently but when you look at the quality, you can't compare with UoN. The only edge they had was being new. UoN, put the last nail in the coffin by building the UoN tower anyway. It is bigger than all the new KU buildings combined and more modern and classy.

Check out the amphitheatre in UoN tower and compare it with KUs. Check out the quality of the seats.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:46am On Feb 21, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
grin grin Yes o...it is only on Nairaland that they are better us.
Allow them make them dey mumu themselves grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:46am On Feb 21, 2019
NairobiWalker:

Okay grin
But most people rank KU infrastructure ahead of UON i don't know why
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:49am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
I know! grin

I see lot's of UON and JKUAT guys coming to KU visits moreso during the weekends! The slayqueens here are a bit hard not to approach!

For JKUAT guys i understand ni juja boys grin

Mm ni wa Egerton grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 7:51am On Feb 21, 2019
Jonraid:
We can also boast of a multi million dollar hospital! Can you? grin

UoN uses Kenyatta hospital as their training facility. There was no need to build another hospital when we have the largest referral hospital in the region at our disposal. Anyway, what has KU training facility achieved in comparison to UoN? If you've been at Kenyatta National Hospital or taken a patient there, you've probably been treated by UoN medical students. Can your training facility brag even 1% of the achievements ours can brag of? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (3547) (3548) (3549) (3550) (3551) (3552) (3553) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.