Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,411 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3869) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6229233 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:59pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

then whats your point....??

express yourself shorth and clear....i have other things to think about than care if ghana is better than nigeria....
i really dont care
just read again
youll understand.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Foolish magg0t grin you think everyone is like you? You claim to a be a Nigerian, right? How many times have you been to Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja in your miserable life? Who knows you at the Villa? Fuckeduppedness I pity you!

Most of my nigerian friends respect and appreciate me for what I have done for your zoo country

Fuckeduppedness cool. Compare a $50 billion economy that provides free education, free meals etc to its young children to a 100 trillion dollar economy that is the world capital for poverty grin people are kidnapped in the 100 trillion-dollar economy for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin life expectancy is only 46 years in the 100 trillion-dollar economy grin people eat from dustbins in the 100 trillion-dollar economy grin

I don’t live in Nigeria, fool. I live at East Legon, Accra. The last time I was in Nigeria was like 5years ago, and I was there for only 48 hours! Who wants to stay in a fvcked up zoo like Nigeria? grin

lipsrsealed grin lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

show me a picture of a mudfish....ghana and nigeria are in the same region....or you think now you are something special or wat....??
go to google
search for mudfish

i dont think anything
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

what type of silly question is that....??
cause if you dont know mudfish then you might not even know gold fish

as usual
this is not a competition
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
This Tusker Queen going by the name F-MU1 died yesterday by natural causes!

A tusker is an elephant or wild boar with well-developed tusks.

You can guess where Africa's best beer 'Tusker' got its name from! cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

I have seen Kenyan police men on horses mostly on national holidays

Us we do still use mounted policemen for patrolling.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Us we do still use mounted policemen for patrolling.

Hmmm good
I can imagine the horse chasing down a nigerian criminal over there cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:24pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

OMG, South African villages do have electricity, 24/7 too grin Notice the black pole at the back of each house/hut.

your other pictures didnt have poles....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:25pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Hmmm good
I can imagine the horse chasing down a nigerian criminal over there cool

Hahaha. And give him a kick for good measure grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:26pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
go to google
search for mudfish

i dont think anything

i can imagine what you mean with mudfish....nigeria has them too i assume,we just call them something else....

but that picture you posted was not ghana gutter....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:27pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

what is exactly your problem....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:29pm On Mar 13, 2019
Just30:
i really dont care
just read again
youll understand.

look at you....you dont have to repeat yourself....keep it short....only people that have something to hide talk too much....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

your other pictures didnt have poles....

All I know is that villages have electricity.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

grin. Which messes with the dental formular

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:34pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

and why are your nasty booers complaining that south affrica became shitty with black people in charge on youtube....??

you want me to show you pictures and videos....??

keep on thinkin nigerians are your problem....

we honestly dont give a fvck....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

90% is great
I hope Kenya achieves that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
vaxx:
No one ever deny that. since the target is specifically made for african market. Nigeria market demand innovation and brand for it to meet global standard. what is aba shoe standard?

Like this fake ones seized and destroyed in USA, abi?

Nigeria has brands of shoes.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

grin. Which messes with the dental formular

sharrap their....

i will eat you and your horse....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:38pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

90% is great

hope is for the hopeless....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:40pm On Mar 13, 2019
btw....

i want my money back i donated for fightin apartheid....with interests....!! angry angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

and why are your nasty booers complaining that south affrica became shitty with black people in charge on youtube....??

you want me to show you pictures....??

keep on thinkin nigerians are your problem....

we honestly dont give a fvck....

What does South Africa's access to electricity have to do with the Boers & Nigerians?
South Africa is not holding anyone hostage. The same Boers can leave any time they want & they often do, but they always come back home. If South Africa was so horrible, they'd have left eons ago & never come back. There's always going to be naysayers & they're entitled to their opinion or better still, they could always take a hike. Simple.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

hope is for the hopeless....

Just stick to generators please
Citizens of Africa progressive countries are talking
Opinions from a citizen of Africa retrogressive country ( nigeria ) are not welcomed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:43pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What does South Africa's access to electricity have to do with the Boers & Nigerians?
South Africa is not holding anyone hostage. The same Boers can leave any time they want & they do, but they always come back home. If South Africa was so horrible, they'd have left eons ago & never come back. There's always going to be naysayers & they're entitled to their opinion or better still, they could always take a hike. Simple.

sharrap....!! you are wan giant big rainbow family now,aint you....??

keep on dreamin....cry us a river later....

whites will put you on their level my foot....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
south africa will fail,kenya will fail....

keep on thinkin nigeria is una problem in africa....

enjoy....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:
south africa will fail,kenya will fail....

keep on thinkin nigeria is una problem in africa....

enjoy....!!

Yes Nigeria is the problem
It is embrassing Africa
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:47pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

sharrap....!! you are wan giant big rainbow family now,aint you....??

keep on dreamin....cry us a river later....

whites will put you on their level my foot....

You sound pained grin

In fact, fokof!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 2:49pm On Mar 13, 2019
Inside Brookside and Kenya's milk dairy sector!

Kenya is Africa's largest milk producer with an annual production of about 5 billion litres as quoted by forbes despite the country being largely in an arid and semi arid zone! http://www.foodbusinessafrica.com/the-dairy-industry-in-kenya/

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

90% is great

Yeah, it's not bad. I'm guessing majority of the 10% is squatter camps & other informal settlements.

Where are you currently standing?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:51pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Just stick to generators please
Citizens of Africa progressive countries are talking
Opinions from a citizen of Africa retrogressive country ( nigeria ) are not welcomed

you are so backward in thinkin....do you even know that this area could nigeria today is amongst those that got colonized in africa very late....??

you weak ass dreamers....always makin compromises with whites till its too late for everybody....

attack from the north,attack from the east....

attacks from everywhere because you big mouth dreamers couldnt keep una shitts toghether....

now una wan blame us....!!??

then dont give visas to nigerians no more into your shitty nations....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:53pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Yeah, it's not bad. I'm guessing majority of the 10% is squatter camps & other informal settlements.

Where are you currently standing?

It was 75% in 2018
And it was 13% in 2013 when Uhuru Kenyatta came into power

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 2:55pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

It was 75% in 2018

Awwww, that's wonderful! Progress right dur grin You guys have made big strides, that's for sure. Keep it up smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 2:58pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

It was 75% in 2018

bullshitt...liar....i dont have to even know kenya to know you are lyin again....

development is a slow process....you numbers dont add up....

kenya is in debt....china demandin more and more....you think we dont know that....

kenya airways busted by kazikazi....

be reasonabe....a people that cant critisize themselfs cant improve....

(1) (2) (3) ... (3866) (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.