Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (3870) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6227625 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:00pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

you are so backward in thinkin....do you even know that this area could nigeria today is amongst those that got colonized in africa very late....??

you weak ass dreamers....always makin compromises with whites till its too late for everybody....

attack from the north,attack from the east....

attacks from everywhere because you big mouth dreamers couldnt keep una shitts toghether....

now una wan blame us....!!??

then dont give visas to nigerians no more into your shitty nations....!!

You need to calm down and stop arguing with emotions and start arguing with facts
Kenya visa rules became strict to Nigerians because your brothers were engaging in criminals activities in kenya
We have other nationalities too but why Nigerians
I bet south Africa is the same thing
Stop calling other countries shitty because Nigeria is the shittiest country on earth

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:01pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

You need to calm down and stop arguing with emotions and start arguing with facts
Kenya visa rules became strict to Nigerians because your brothers were engaging in criminals activities in kenya
We have other nationalities too but why Nigerians
I bet south Africa is the same thing
Stop calling other countries shitty because Nigeria is the shittiest country on earth

which emotions....??

you are a liar....!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:02pm On Mar 13, 2019
oya,come and get your daily bashins,you fruitcakes....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:03pm On Mar 13, 2019
fruitcakes in black skin....

kiiiiki....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:04pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

bullshitt...liar....i dont have to even know kenya to know you are lyin again....

development is a slow process....you numbers dont add up....

kenya is in debt....china demandin more and more....you think we dont know that....

kenya airways busted by kazikazi....

be reasonabe....a people that cant critisize themselfs cant improve....

cool ooh boy i pity you
Development is only a slow process in Nigeria
And kenya will continue to borrow for development purposes
What about kenya airways
Only Ethiopia can lecture kenya on airline business
Others fck off

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:05pm On Mar 13, 2019
south africa shitty,kenya shitty....

bring it on....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:06pm On Mar 13, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:07pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

cool ooh boy i pity you
Development is only a slow process in Nigeria
And kenya will continue to borrow for development purposes
What about kenya airways
Only Ethiopia can lecture kenya on airline business
Others fck off

tahh...you weak...you dont even understand the world around you but want to say something....

what you have is nothing....

a litle spark here,a little crazy their and hopp goes the kenyan wiesel....

how do you write...ahhhhhh...now i remember little....i hate english....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:12pm On Mar 13, 2019
What makes Nairobi the real deal is that whenever you are tired of the hustling and bustling of the city you always have an option of driving yourself to Karura Forest located right in the city for your own excursions! cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

tahh...you weak...you dont even understand the world around you but want to say something....

what you have is nothing....

a litle spark here,a little crazy their and hopp goes the kenyan wiesel....

how do you write...ahhhhhh...now i remember little....i hate english....

undecided sickman

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:13pm On Mar 13, 2019
kenyans and south africans on this thread shows why africa will remain stagnant....

except to be challengin the devils that put all of us in this situation they are busy attackin somebody that was a prisoner like them too....

make una continue....i already told nigerians to separate from other africans but they dont want to listen....

save the black race my foot....

pan africana is useless with people like kenyans and south africans....

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Of course, South Africa win in this one. Keep blushing. grin

But some of you can't afford it hence the use of firewood for light.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:16pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:
Inside Brookside and Kenya's milk dairy sector!

Kenya is Africa's largest milk producer with an annual production of about 5 billion litres as quoted by forbes despite the country being largely in an arid and semi arid zone! http://www.foodbusinessafrica.com/the-dairy-industry-in-kenya/

Ichaweri boy has monopolized the sector cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:17pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:
kenyans and south africans on this thread shows why africa will remain stagnant....

except to be challengin the devils that put all of us in this situation they are busy attackin somebody that was a prisoner like them too....

make una continue....i already told nigerians to separate from other africans but they dont want to listen....

save the black race my foot....

pan africana is useless with people like kenyans and south africans....

You want us to go and fight the whites cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:18pm On Mar 13, 2019
tahhhh....!!

you fruitscakes....

close your borders,we want nothing to do with una too....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:19pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

You want us to go and fight the whites cool

i didnt said fight....i said confront,be aware about whats going on....

kenya is not better than nigeria....nigeria has the numbers,the resources,you dont....

makin them to enemies is foolish....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:23pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

kenya is not better than nigeria....nigeria has the numbers,the resources,you dont....

How do we confront them any ideas cool
Kenya is better than nigeria in everything
You only beat us in population and resources and of course .....the other one..... cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PissedYagami(m): 3:30pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

and why did the OP of this thread, who is nigerian think Kenya is better??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:31pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

How do we confront them any ideas cool
Kenya is better than nigeria in everything
You only beat us in population and resources and of course .....the other one..... cool

so those 2 doesnt matter accordin to you....??

you see why i said you are dreamers....??

booers in south africa are callin south africa a shitthole now but the zulus are still dreamin of rainbows....

we nigerians will never respect una like this,mark my words....

the insults will only get worse....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:32pm On Mar 13, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:35pm On Mar 13, 2019
PissedYagami:

and why did the OP of this thread, who is nigerian think Kenya is better??

you know nothing about nigeria but you wan say something....he is a biafran....

no nigerian would open such a thread....

nigerians look down on kenyans,and that didnt changed till today....and you are givin them right sef....

you have supposed to stay clear of this thread and open your own....

but now,you are in the cross fire....enjoy....!!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:36pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

so those 2 doesnt matter accordin to you....??

you see why i said you are dreamers....??

booers in south africa are callin south africa a shitthole now but the zulus are still dreamin of rainbows....

we nigerians will never respect una like this,mark my words....

the insults will only get worse....

Yes it doesn't matter to me
You have misused your resources in a great deal
80 million of your country men are extremely poor
So how does it matter undecided

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:37pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

you know nothing about nigeria but you wan say something....he is a biafran....

no nigerian would open such a thread....

nigerians look down on kenyans,and that didnt changed till today....and you are givin them right sef....

you have supposed to stay clear of this thread and open your own....

but now,you are in the cross fire....enjoy....!!

Nigerians look down on Kenyans yet you want as to unite and confront whites
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:39pm On Mar 13, 2019
i dont know how you kenyans can be so naive and join into something that doesnt even make sense....

would you people accept it,if a pissed off kenyan opens a thread and says nigeria is better than kenya....??

why are you kenyans awaitin that from us....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Nigerians look down on Kenyans yet you want as to unite and confront whites

no no no no....stay on your lane....you will stab us in the back anyways....

the enemy i know is better than the enemy i dont know....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
As long as the farmers get the ''deadz'' I could care less!
tylann:

Ichaweri boy has monopolized the sector cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:41pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:
i dont know how you kenyans can be so naive and join into something that doesnt even make sense....

would you people accept it,if a pissed off kenyan opens a thread and says nigeria is better than kenya....??

why are you kenyans awaitin that from us....??

No kenyan will ever get that pissed to say Nigeria is better than kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:42pm On Mar 13, 2019
Jonraid:
As long as the farmers get the ''deadz'' I could care less!

Hyo deadz ndio nn cja rada cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by justtoodark: 3:44pm On Mar 13, 2019
tylann:

Yes it doesn't matter to me
You have misused your resources in a great deal
80 million of your country men are extremely poor
So how does it matter undecided

and you are the person keepin count who is poor or not abi....??

you see how foolish you think....??

and now what....??

who want us to whorship you now or what....??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:45pm On Mar 13, 2019
justtoodark:

no no no no....stay on your lane....you will stab us in the back anyways....

the enemy i know is better than the enemy i dont know....

We are on our lane Nigeria means nothing to kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:46pm On Mar 13, 2019
PetroDollaxx:

Foolish magg0t grin you think everyone is like you? You claim to a be a Nigerian, right? How many times have you been to Aso Rock Presidential Villa, Abuja in your miserable life? Who knows you at the Villa? Fuckeduppedness I pity you!

Most of my nigerian friends respect and appreciate me for what I have done for your zoo country

Fuckeduppedness cool. Compare a $50 billion economy that provides free education, free meals etc to its young children to a 100 trillion dollar economy that is the world capital for poverty grin people are kidnapped in the 100 trillion-dollar economy for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin life expectancy is only 46 years in the 100 trillion-dollar economy grin people eat from dustbins in the 100 trillion-dollar economy grin

I don’t live in Nigeria, fool. I live at East Legon, Accra. The last time I was in Nigeria was like 5years ago, and I was there for only 48 hours! Who wants to stay in a fvcked up zoo like Nigeria? grin

You life expectancy is 67 years while that of South Africa is 50 years. Is Ghana better than South Africa? grin

Even Kenya life expectancy is better than South Africa at 64 years. Is Kenya better than South Africa?

Don't forget Nigeria life expectancy is 54 years?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3867) (3868) (3869) (3870) (3871) (3872) (3873) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.