Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,813 members, 7,862,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 11:58 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4057) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6288074 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
Maybe due to your age and open mindedness, you don't know how these things work. It's not a question of resources but the embarrassment your government considers those hapless souls to be.It's like a rich man locking his mad child indoors and wishing it dies. The neglect is deliberate! Your government can but will not help.Even the little we know of the problem was exposed by others. On nairaland here your stupid brothers were all posting skyscrapers and tea farms until kazikazi and yourself spilled the beans. Can you not see how they have run away in shame since your post?
It is true that our government slept on their job
But those areas have not been neglected as your say
Yes in the past Those areas were marginalized
But they have received alot of investment from both the county and national governments
The problem is those areas are huge and sparsely populated and they can hardly support any kind of food crop
People who live their are pastoralists
So when drought hits they can hardly survive
But long term solutions are needed they
Provision of water will solve the problem once and for all
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
I am not sure this dude is educated. No wonder the many blunders. Samorobo,are you sure this thug is the one with the long neck in the nysc uniform?

How can you make king's vegetable oil in Ghana and then export to Nigeria where in recent times the Nigerian market is already saturated with vegetable oil from PZ Wilmar,Okomu,Presco, Grand Cereal and many more. PZ is old in Nigeria and has trusted distribution channels countrywide. Besides this products are so cheap these days.If you are confused you can visit the plant in ikorodu to clear your doubt. grin

And Ghana's border is very porous. Stop saying nonsense here.Meanwhile, all this talk is by the way.Show us how Ghana and Côtedvoire produce more palmoil than Nigeria which is Africa's number one producer.Or do you admit your error now and want me to free you from that torment again? grin You obviously don't like yourself.
i mention promiscuous and you foolishly failed to grasp how that sentence align with my words.

well,promiscuous means having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.(it similar to say) Nigeria boarder is so loose that any non authothorized goods can easily penetrate without restriction. so nairobiwalker was right when he says you lack comprehension skills.

The mumu does not even know how international buisness works. unilever is an example of this, there are branches both in Nigeria and Ghana. yet unilever ghana still export most of its goods to nigeria. kings oil are ship to Nigeria by presco palm oil. confirm illiterate mofo.in addition to many fake benin republic oil ship to Nigeria with fake kings oil labeling.

Ghana boarder is more secured and well regulated unlike Nigeria promiscuous boarder that allow every nike and addidas into her bossom.

show us the tonnes of palmoil produce and export in Nigeria annually and lets compare it what i have here.

Don't to be too stubborn to correct yourself if it happens you are losing It.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Igbos are related to Cameroonian Bantus.
false
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

oba i dont want to sound negative but Nigeria is a zoo...how many people are killed every day from Fulani cattle herders to freaking cultism..Kenya might have a problem but you guys are like the problem itself...less than 10 guys dies in Kenya an ya up shouting kenya kenya..serious man if 100 peeps died like they do in the nigeria every day ,Kenya will burn i tell you
Dey there dey sugar yourself, you heartless human being. You think we are still joking here. Can't you see our fellow Africans in Kenya depraved, starving and ragged? That can't happen even in Somalia!

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
false

Ok. Whatever. That topic has been thrashed several times on here.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Ok. Whatever. That topic has been thrashed several times on here.
well, thay aint true. so keep that lies to yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Again, most African Americans identify with Ghana not Cameroon. 95% African Americans don't even know their roots back in Africa so, some choose a country in Africa to identify with - and that country is Ghana. However, it doesn't negate the fact that Igbos slaves were majority in South US, which bought more slaves than other parts.

Look, unless I want to chat to you for the fun of it - I don't see a reason why I should be going back and forth with you. You don't have the slightest idea about these issues. Perhaps you should just back off and face your regular aggressors, looooooool.

Below is a chart of some African ethnic groups sold into slavery. Many people from Central Africa went to Europe, people from the bight of Benin mostly were sent to the Caribbean - Yoruba culture is still very much evident in the Caribbean. While, Igbos and the Bibis(Ibibios) went to the US.

We're talking celebrities here. Maybe your own are the unknowns on deathrow & the ghettos grin But the celebrities, majority of them are CAMEROONIANS. That much we know. It's not a matter of identifying with anything. They have no reason to pick sides either. Blood doesn't lie, my guy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
nah, biafra (original igbo) are not closed related to the Cameroonian Bantu which are more enslaved. the igbo people are much more close related to yoruba and edo people they hate so much.

Igbo is classified under the Volta Niger/West Benue-Congo branch of the Niger-Congo family, of which, Igbo’s closest major relatives will be Yoruba and Edo. Each of the aforementioned fall under the YEAI (Yoruboid - Edoid - Akokoid - Igboid) sub-branch of the Volta-Niger family are not cammeronial.

What I meant is, the Cameroonians were probably taken through the Bight of Biafra or something like that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
LEKKI LAGOS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Victoria ISLAND

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

Yes turkana has one of the largest allocation of funds from the national government
The county officials need to be held accountable
Why wasting time discussing those stuffs?

Just go take Kenyatta's land and resettle those Turkana fellows
Go take Rutos land and resettle those pokot fellows

Problem solved!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

That guy is aan Igbo ?..didnt know..anyway nostra any east African ? grin

Not that I know of, sweetheart tongue But you I'm claiming you for myself grin

Listen to my remix of that song by that Camila girl cheesy

Kibera, ooh na-na (ay)
Half of my heart is in Kibera, ooh na-na-na

I try to do the dance & everything, yanno kiss grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ikoyi Lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 12:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
i mention promiscuous and you foolishly failed to grasp how that sentence align with my words.

well,promiscuous means having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.(it similar to say) Nigeria boarder is so loose that any non authothorized goods can easily penetrate without restriction.
so nairobiwalker was right when he says you lack comprehension skills.

The mumu does not even know how international buisness works. unilever is an example of this, there are branches both in Nigeria and Ghana. yet unilever ghana still export most of its goods to nigeria. kings oil are ship to Nigeria by presco palm oil. confirm illiterate mofo.in adition to many fake benin republic oil ship to Nigeria with fake kings oil labeling.

Ghana boarder is more secured and well regulated unlike Nigeria promiscuous boarder that allow every nike and addidas into her bossom.

show us the tonnes of palmoil produce and export in Nigeria annually and lets compare it what i have here.

You never fail to amuse with your stupidity @ bolded. grin grin grin The idiot you are calling can not save your arsee.Do you not see the screenshot I attached which proves Ghana's border is very porous? Do you want more?

King's oil is produced and sold in Nigeria by PZ and you know it.You can go and die if it hurts you. grin I am going to attach another screenshot to bust your arse that it is made here to show your fans that you are an idiot.Then you must show us proof that King's oil is imported into Nigeria from a Ghanaian company under false labelling as it is obvious you don't know the difference between imported and smuggled. Failure to do this paints you a idiot. grin Provide your proof as I have provided mine.

That being said,this is the latest list of biggest palm oil producing countries in the world. Failure to prove Ghana produces more than Nigeria shows you an idiot again: Oya, in your face...

Top Palm Oil Producing Countries In
The World
Rank Country Production (in metric tons)
1 Indonesia 3,60,00,000
2 Malaysia 2,10,00,000
3 Thailand 22,00,000
4 Colombia 13,20,000
5 Nigeria 9,70,000
6 World 58,800,000
https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/top-palm-oil-producing-countries-in-the-world.html

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 12:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
I don't know how much have been raised so far! Feeding over 3m hungry mouths isn't a joke

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What I meant is, the Cameroonians were probably taken through the Bight of Biafra or something like that.
i agree with this.... At least from the southern part of cameroon which shares sea boarder town wiit ekok . it is possible

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
MARINA (Main CBD)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
Why wasting time discussing those stuffs?

Just go take Kenyatta's land and resettle those Turkana fellows
Go take Rutos land and resettle those pokot fellows

Problem solved!

Always you have no point
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
I am not sure this dude is educated. No wonder the many blunders. Samorobo,are you sure this thug is the one with the long neck in the nysc uniform?

How can you make king's vegetable oil in Ghana and then export to Nigeria where in recent times the Nigerian market is already saturated with vegetable oil from PZ Wilmar,Okomu,Presco, Grand Cereal and many more. PZ is old in Nigeria and has trusted distribution channels countrywide. Besides these products are so cheap these days.If you are confused you can visit the plant in ikorodu to clear your doubt. grin

And Ghana's border is very porous. Stop saying nonsense here.Meanwhile, all this talk is by the way.Show us how Ghana and Côtedvoire produce more palmoil than Nigeria which is Africa's number one producer.Or do you admit your error now and want me to free you from that torment again? grin You obviously don't like yourself.
I hate lazy people who quote headlines of statements by politicians instead of facts,do you know the number of damning statements your useless politicians have made that can be easily screenshot.So because one deputy minister who is a politician is quoted by a blog website that Ghana's border is porous,then you foolishly post it.That same politician will quote somewhere that Ghana has the strongest border to contradict himself.You poverty capital citizens are lazy hungry generator fumed stupid for crying out loud,in short,your country is a zoo.You see your stupid border

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
i agree with this.... At least from the southern part of cameroon which shares sea boarder town wiit ekok . it is possible

There's more, even the likes of Eddy Murphy, Trey Songs etc are all Cameroonians.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://afroculture.net/20-african-american-who-traced-ancestry-to-cameroon/&ved=2ahUKEwiExZC4m5jhAhVNhRoKHQnoAYQQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0JM9Q_wdNw0PuloR9vEagB&cshid=1553342583582

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:05pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

We're talking celebrities here. Maybe your own are the unknowns on deathrow & the ghettos grin But the celebrities, majority of them are CAMEROONIANS. That much we know. It's not a matter of identifying with anything. They have no reason to pick sides either. Blood doesn't lie, my guy.

I posted African American celebrities of Igbo ancestry. You can check them out, the celebrity chic. cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:
It is true that our government slept on their job
But those areas have not been neglected as your say
Yes in the past Those areas were marginalized
But they have received alot of investment from both the county and national governments
The problem is those areas are huge and sparsely populated and they can hardly support any kind of food crop
People who live their are pastoralists
So when drought hits they can hardly survive
But long term solutions are needed they
Provision of water will solve the problem once and for all
Maybe we should try and see how it is done elsewhere. The government can build a kind of resettlement home and provide irrigation if that's possible. But even at that we are going to need international help here.We are talking of tons of medicine and food and clothing for these poor folks.And trust me,the Kenyan government is too corrupt to run it alone.In Nigeria, such things are not left solely in the hands of the government.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]I hate lazy people who quote headlines of statements by politicians instead of facts,do you know the number of damning statements your useless politicians have made that can be easily screenshot.So because one deputy minister who is a politician is quoted by a blog website that Ghana's border is porous,then you foolishly post it.That same politician will quote somewhere that Ghana has the strongest border to contradict himself.You poverty capital citizens are lazy hungry generator fumed stupid for crying out loud,in short,your country is a zoo[/s].
Ghana's border. grin grin Bushpath.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

I posted African American celebrities of Igbo ancestry. You can check them out, the celebrity chic. cool

Where?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Where?

Here. But, be sure they ain't selling no bleaching creams to black folks, looooool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
Where's the celebrity chic?

Blair Erwin Underwood, Quincy Jones are African American celebrities of Igbo ancestry. Forest Whitaker already got an Igbo title, loooooool.

LMFAO. All 3 of them? Quincy & Blair are Cameroonians, sorry grin

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=http://afroculture.net/20-african-american-who-traced-ancestry-to-cameroon/&ved=2ahUKEwiExZC4m5jhAhVNhRoKHQnoAYQQFjAAegQIAhAB&usg=AOvVaw0JM9Q_wdNw0PuloR9vEagB&cshid=1553342583582
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:

well,promiscuous means having casual sexual relations frequently with different partners; indiscriminate in the choice of sexual partners.(it similar to say) Nigeria boarder is so loose that any non authothorized goods can easily penetrate without restriction. so nairobiwalker was right when he says you lack comprehension skills.

The mumu does not even know how international buisness works. unilever is an example of this, there are branches both in Nigeria and Ghana. yet unilever ghana still export most of its goods to nigeria. kings oil are ship to Nigeria by presco palm oil. confirm illiterate mofo.in addition to many fake benin republic oil ship to Nigeria with fake kings oil labeling.

That obaa girl dude has serious issues quoting politicians instead of facts,this is how useless a Nigerian border looks like

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
Maybe we should try and see how it is done elsewhere. The government can build a kind of resettlement home and provide irrigation if that's possible. But even at that we are going to need international help here.We are talking of tons of medicine and food and clothing for these poor folks.And trust me,the Kenyan government is too corrupt to run it alone.In Nigeria, such things are not left solely in the hands of the government.

Irrigation will not work those whole areas are just stones and soil
As i said before international help is not needed there is alot of food in govt stores
It just needs to be transported to those people
Relief food has already been taken there
Clothing is not needed those people dress that way they just wrap shukas around they body that is they culture since those areas are very hot
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=obaaderemi post=76908805][/quote]Obaa girl dude,cearly you hav to see the nearest psychiatrist if only there is one in that zoo Nigeria in order to examine your. generator fumed Boko haram poverty headquarters brain to access how many days you have left to survive the traumatic pain ur going through. grin grin grin ,cancel this free advice again so that I can access how severe your case is ,buh for the mean time

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 1:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO. All 3 of them? Quincy & Blair are Cameroonians, sorry grin

Stop clowning. Blair has a Babungo ancestry, just as he has an Igbo ancestry. That's what his DNA results proved. But his Igbo gene is more pronounced, looooooool.

Many of the people on your network have not even tested. When did Ysaye Maria go for a DNA test? And, Quincy Jones is Igbo - close down your network.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4054) (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.