Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,794 members, 7,862,630 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:22 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6287888 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
68816419:
LEKKI LAGOS
This is like the 1000th times I have seen you guys post this useless bridge to glorify your slum city of 20 million people squeezed on a 3200 sq km of land to hustle and die in extreme poverty just like the 90 million extremely poor Nigerians whilst been divided by that bridge where the less than 1% of the country have ammassed 80% of the country's resources and living on artificial islands and noise proof surroundings whilst the city lingers in absolute poverty and embarrassingly high insecurity.Useless country.Is that bridge the only good thing to come from Nigeria,sick and tired of it it makes me wanna vomit.In Ghana,this is our national symbol that's unique to everyone.Read the inscription,"Freedom And Justice".Now that's a country buh not a zoo grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]Obaa girl dude,cearly you hav to see the nearest psychiatrist if only there is one in that zoo Nigeria in order to examine your. generator fumed Boko haram poverty headquarters brain to access how many days you have left to survive the traumatic pain ur going through. grin grin grin ,cancel this free advice again so that I can access how severe your case is ,buh for the mean time[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
[s]This is like the 1000th times I have seen you guys post this useless bridge to glorify your slum city of 20 million people squeezed on a 3200 sq km of land to hustle and die in extreme poverty just like the 90 million extremely poor Nigerians whilst been divided by that bridge where the less than 1% of the country have ammassed 80% of the country's resources and living on artificial islands and noise proof surroundings whilst the city lingers in absolute poverty and embarrassingly high insecurity.Useless country.Is that bridge the only good thing to come from Nigeria,sick and tired of it it makes me wanna vomit.[/s]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
You never fail to amuse with your stupidity @ bolded. grin grin grin The idiot you are calling can not save your arsee.Do you not see the screenshot I attached which proves Ghana's border is very porous? Do you want more?

King's oil is produced and sold in Nigeria by PZ and you know it.You can go and die if it hurts you. grin I am going to attach another screenshot to bust your arse that it is made here to show your fans that you are an idiot.Then you must show us proof that King's oil is imported into Nigeria from a Ghanaian company under false labelling as it is obvious you don't know the difference between imported and smuggled. Failure to do this paints you a idiot. grin Provide your proof as I have provided mine.

That being said,this is the latest list of biggest palm oil producing countries in the world. Failure to prove Ghana produces more than Nigeria shows you an idiot again: Oya, in your face...

https://www.worldatlas.com/articles/top-palm-oil-producing-countries-in-the-world.html
lol, You have been nairaland school once again. Your comprehension skills was once again scorded.

Nairobiwalker had useless you already, mine is just a top up.

i already educate you on how international buisness work. i even used unilever as an example. a multi business can bring some of her product from another branch of his business to consolidate with another old market. presco a stakeholder of GOPDC is in the buisness of saturating Nigeria market with kings oil produced from Ghana. just like the way nigeria consumed unilever Ghana product despite it being produce in Nigeria as well.

NIGERIA border is not only porous , it is also promiscuous as it lack proper border controlling.

The mumu is contradicting himself now. Nigeria themselves go to benin republic to smuggled fake kings oil to Nigeria. presco imported kings oil from Ghana to Nigeria to consolidate its existing market.

i ask you the amount of Nigeria oil exported not only produce. is Nigeria palm oil only for local consumption . the figure you posted does not correspond. it is not even enough for nigeria local market.

Anyway this is what Ghana oil company export .

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
That obaa girl dude has serious issues quoting politicians instead of facts,this is how useless a Nigerian border looks like
he is intentionally stupid. and prefer to be ignorant even when evidence slap his face.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:40pm On Mar 23, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
he is intentionally stupid. and prefer to be ignorant even when evidence slap his face.
The guy has issues,he acts like a little girl,for sometime I was thinking he was a she only to be told he is into female clothes and handbags and I said WTF!,I swear that guy needs to see a psychiatrist grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 1:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
The guy has issues,he acts like a little girl,for sometime I was thinking he was a she only to be told he is into female clothes and handbags and I said WTF!,I swear that guy needs to see a psychiatrist grin grin
probably he was abused during childhood.

check out Nigeria oil export generation capacity and growth. compare it with Ghana. and let see who did well.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 1:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
lol, You have been nairaland school once again. Your comprehension skills was once again scorded.

Nairobiwalker had useless you already, mine is just a top up.

i already educate you on how international buisness work. i even used unilever as an example. a multi business can bring some of her product from another branch of hus business to consolidate with another old market. presco a stakeholder of GOPDC is the buisness of saturating Nigeria market with kings oil produced from Ghana. just like the way nigeria consumed unilever Ghana product.

NIGERIA boarder is not porous , it is also promiscuous as it lack proper boarder controlling.

The mumu is contradicting himself now. Nigeria themselves go to benin republic to smuggled fake kings oil to Nigeria. presco imported kings oil from Ghana to Nigeria to consolidate its existing market.

i ask you the amount of Nigeria oil exported not only produce. lr is Nigeria palm oil only gor local consumption . the figure you posted does not correspond. it is not even enough for nigeria local market.

Anyway this is what Ghana oil company export .

after/
I have already helped you to call your dog @ bolded. Have you not noticed how the fellow has vamoosed after all the beatings he has taken. Pity him small nah. grin

So,idiot,where is your proof that the Kings oil sold in Nigeria is exported by a Ghanaian company? Now you are contradicting yourself by saying it is smuggled into Nigeria. I thought you told theenchanter that you have seen such oil loaded onto ships in Ghana and sent to Nigeria? grin So,it's now about porous borders. grin Madt boy. Show your proof as I have provided mine in the screenshot that a factory in Nigeria produces King's oil. Failure to do this proves you a bast.ard. grin

Maybe, you have forgotten what you said at the beginning because that's a trait with liars.You claim Ghana's palm oil farms are the biggest in Africa. Meaning Ghana produces more than Nigeria. It's not about export but production. That has been my argument with you. Do you now surrender by admitting that Nigeria produces more than Ghana?Or you want me to continue messing you up for my Saturday relaxation? Answer.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
I have already helped you to call your dog @ bolded. Have you not noticed how the fellow has vamoosed after all the beatings he has taken. Pity him small nah. grin

So,idiot,where is your proof that the Kings oil sold in Nigeria is exported by a Ghanaian company? Now you are contradicting yourself by saying it is smuggled into Nigeria. I thought you told theenchanter that you have seen such oil loaded onto ships in Ghana and sent to Nigeria? grin So,it's now about porous borders. grin Madt boy. Show your proof as I have provided mine in the screenshot that a factory in Nigeria produces King's oil. Failure to do this proves you a bast.ard. grin

Maybe, you have forgotten what you said at the beginning because that's a trait with liars.You claim Ghana's palm oil farms are the biggest in Africa. Meaning Ghana produces more than Nigeria. It's not about export but production. That has been my argument with you. Do you now surrender by admitting that Nigeria produces more than Ghana?Or you want me to continue messing you up for my Saturday relaxation? Answer.
mumu quote me well, you did a poor job.

i have personally witness a shipping Ghana oil company from tema border to Nigeria during my internship, hang youself on the next transformer if you think it is not a geniue claim.

The idiot had enter into personal gruelling. At least you have a childhood abuse, i am not suprised you are using such a foul language. i will not belittle my self to such level. mine is to educate you. stubborn iliiterate.

The idiot had been flogged once again when he realised he can't win the export war, he stupidly hide under production. even at that you still suck because the production capacity is still not enough in Nigeria for the local consumption.

Yes GOPDC has the largest single oil palm farm in africa.

now show me any nigeria oli palm farm with this capacity and the number of workforce?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 2:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
probably he was abused during childhood.

check out Nigeria oil export generation capacity and growth. compare it with Ghana. and let see who did well.
Then this abuse has really affected his mental capacity if only he had one which was working previously.You see ,all the facts you have posted below are unquestionable by any reasonable person and I reiterate by any "reasonable person"except maybe otherwise like my girlish obaa who debates like a little girl.Perhaps you can change the topic with him to female fashion including handbags,maybe he may easily identify with this topic buh for what you're currently mulling and schooling him on,I bet you he does't have the slightest idea,he is dead relying on his failing instincts,chasing shadows and google search tab.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
mumu quote me well, you did a poor job.

i have personally witness a shipping Ghana oil from tema border to Nigeria during my internship, hang on tonthe next transformer if you think it is nkt a geniue claim.
Ghanaian ship bringing oil into Nigeria? grin So,it's no longer through the porous borders. Continue. Meanwhile, where is your evidence that Nigeria's King's oil is produced in Ghana? I bet this evidence will never come. grin

vaxx:

The idiot had enter into personal gruelling. At least you have a childhood abuse, i am not suprised you are using such a foul language. i will belittle my self to such level. mine is to educate you. stubborn iliiterate.
You have started crying again when I am just starting with you. Exactly where I want you.

vaxx:

The idiot had been flogged once again when he realised the can't win the export war, you stupidly hide under production. even at that you still suck because the production capacity is still not enough in Nigeria for the local consumption.

You have just disgraced yourself grin. Let me post what you said:

vaxx:

little Ghana currently export more yam than
giant Nigeria ( it is another fact ) reported by
Nigeria own newspaper. Ghana oil palm farm is the
largest in africa( another fact) you can do the
googling.
Can you now see you are the one hiding under export after I busted your lie that Ghana's palm oil production is Africa's largest?As it stands Nigeria is Africa's largest producer. @second bolded, I laugh at you because even Ghana produces too little palm oil for its consumption and has to import from abroad. grin Another free schooling for you. Education on naira land is free. grin

vaxx:

Yes GOPDC has the largest single oil palm farm in africa.

now show me any nigeria oli palm with this capacity anf the number of workforce?

Who cares about gopdc farm?We talking palm oil production from nigeria and ghana here.Idiot.Next time,get your facts right.Meanwhile I am still waiting for those proofs. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Goel:
More than 4,000 damned pages of offenses!!
Dear Afro friends, how much you guys gonna fight each other?
How is the Kashmir war? Have you managed to settle your differences?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Turkana is waiting for your donation.
Donate,save a life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Yobeezy:

Kenya is owned by Kenyans.
Those political classes are just among the biggest dynasties of Kenya's political history.

Ok. Cool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
chrisagyei:
Then this abuse has really affected his mental capacity if only he had one which was working previously.You see ,all the facts you have posted below are unquestionable by any reasonable person and I reiterate by any "reasonable person"except maybe otherwise like my girlish obaa who debates like a little girl.Perhaps you can change the topic with him to female fashion including handbags,maybe he may easily identify with this topic buh for what you're currently mulling and schooling him on,I bet you he does't have the slightest idea,he is dead relying on his failing instincts,chasing shadows and google search tab.
He has a unique madness. he hate learning. whenever he encounter a superior evidence, he jump into another discussion but when you school him again, he will jump into another discussion. doing so until he felt rejected and dejected.

in old English such a character is called Chatter-mag . The chattar-mag is not here to learn but to show his foolishness.

just wait and see, the coward will soon banned me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 2:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
rvp2018:
Maybe you've been to milder Eldama Ravine -Marigat. Not the real Baringo past Kabarnet. When you get to Turkana or Garissa - you'll disabuse yourself of any notion of agriculture. There is no soil there. Turkana is just stones....except for few river beds. Garisa & whole of NEP is sandy - from Ukazi in Mwingi. Turkana is fine with flooding because it mostly hilly rocks full of geckos and snakes. The North East is flat..and floods do serious damages..if there was anything to to damaged.

Honestly I won't blame anybody. Unless oil or diamond or some mineral underground was discovered and exploited there..no gov can justify the kind of expenditure it would be required.

With Turkana oil - that 30% that they will retain as oil expenditure will help feed them.

As ever you may be right. Population density, low education levels and the vast area makes justifying any expenditure difficult-THE FACT REMAINS TURKANA HAS RECEIVED HALF A BILLION DOLLARS SINCE 2013. IF THE COUNTY COULDN'T DEVELOP SERIOUS WATER/IRRIGATION SYSTEMS NOT EVEN 4X THAT WOULD CUT IT!!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What I meant is, the Cameroonians were probably taken through the Bight of Biafra or something like that.

Are you being deliberately obtuse? I said it earlier that Cameroonians also passed through that route.

Cameroonians went through the bight of Biafra but, fact remains that 90% of the slaves, who sailed through the bight of Biafra were Igbos.

Listen and learn. You're acting too forward.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Too much "talk" won't help this time.The answer is simple, take Kenyatta's land and resettle those poor souls from Turkana and Pokot

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
obaaderemi:
Ghana's border. grin grin Bushpath.

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Stop clowning. Blair has a Babungo ancestry, just as he has an Igbo ancestry. That's what his DNA results proved. But his Igbo gene is more pronounced, looooooool.

Many of the people on your network have not even tested. When did Ysaye Maria go for a DNA test? And, Quincy Jones is Igbo - close down your network.

Show proof that states otherwise angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
firstly, you dissapoint me. i know you are foolish but not to this extent. you can do better than this.
obaaderemi:

Ghanaian ship bringing oil into Nigeria? grin So,it's no longer through the porous borders. Continue. Meanwhile, where is your evidence that Nigeria's King's oil is produced in Ghana? I bet this evidence will never come. grin
stupid idiot, you are the one who went on a search sprew to quote my past response to the ass you are licking, and i say it again that GOPDC has ship in oil from Ghana to Nigeria on presco demand. that of smuggling is associated with Nigeria women themselves smuggling oil from benin republic and replacing the labelled with fake kings oil.

You have started crying again when I am just starting with you. Exactly where I want you.
You know, you have a child abuse and i must understand whenever you open up your gutter language on the cyberspace.

You have just disgraced yourself grin. Let me post what you said:
You see, i have made you so restless that you have to go on search sprew.

Can you now see you are the one hiding under export after I busted your lie that Ghana's palm oil production is Africa's largest?As it stands Nigeria is Africa's largest producer. @second bolded, I laugh at you because even Ghana produces too little palm oil for its consumption and has to import from abroad. grin Another free schooling for you. Education on naira land is free. grin
You are a Chatter-mag . always finding excuses when none exist. if i knock you out on this one now, you will end up with another topic. Nigeria palm oil production is not enough for southwest only talkless of Nigeria as a nation. let me quickly educate you, Malaysia is about to extablish an oil company in Ghana purposely for nigeria market, they claim Nigeria oil is not even enough for local consumption.

Who cares about gopdc farm?We talking palm oil production from nigeria and ghana here.Idiot.Next time,get your facts right.Meanwhile I am still waiting for those proofs. grin
lol the stupid oba awon idiot (the kings of idiot)foolishly hybernate into shame seeing the hectares of land and the capacity of workforce a single palm oil company in a little Ghana is producing .

Your stupid initial question was if Ghana has the largest oil farm. And i said yes in affirmative, Ghana has the single largest oil farm in africa. Go hang transformer if it pains you into the blood.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
what about the DNA evidence of south africa and Cameroon .

is it a fact?

They say that's where we're from, but that's hearsay. Until I see proof, I'm South African smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Are you being deliberately obtuse? I said it earlier that Cameroonians also passed through that route.

Cameroonians went through the bight of Biafra but, fact remains that 90% of the slaves, who sailed through the bight of Biafra were Igbos.

Listen and learn. You're acting too forward.

Then you must be so "superior" that even your blood has super powers of invisibility grin

Let it go, they're Cameroonians, bro cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

They say that's where we're from, but that's hearsay. Until I see proof, I'm South African smiley
All i know is , scientifically speaking. we are all from ethiopia-kenya. including the white.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
All i know is , scientifically speaking. we are all from ethiopia-kenya. including the white.

Hmmmm...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I agree with you a lot. I think what needs to be done in those areas is like what saudi arabia and iran are doing changing the desert back into fertile land. If that is just too expensive then maybe these people have to go into animal rearing like poultry fishery pigs at least this ones you can buy the feed and feed the animals. When I pass through some of those areas the outcrop is just too much and very little rain fools deer which makes it a bigger problem. I know the effects of drought first-hand and it is devastating.

What Turkana needs is a revolutionary leader,a far sighted mobiliser who'll turn the lake into a commercial fishery of farmed and wild fish.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 3:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Then you must be so "superior" that even your blood has super powers of invisibility grin

Let it go, they're Cameroonians, bro cheesy

You sit in one corner of Southern Africa and make phoney claims - crazy, yeah. You're debating with a superior IQ.

Anyway, no African culture survived in the US. US is a multiracial country. Even your Cameroonian culture is nonexistent. However, the Igbo culture is acknowledged in the US, loooooool. African Americans of Igbo ancestry got some classic dance moves.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
tylann:

It pains you know it pains very much
That my country men are dying of hunger
While a person somewhere stole 60billion which was meant to construct dams

No. Just. No. Nobody stole 60 bn; thee usual jua Kali media bs. Actually, IMO, DPP and Haji at EACC have questions to answer.
They interviewed CS Rotich promising charges. Its been almost two weeks. Are they playing to the gallery OR WAS ALL ABOVE BOARD WITH THE DAMS ISSUE?
How come we never heard all this noise with the other dams:Karimenu or Thwake? Just RV dams- think,think! I strongly suspect we're being played.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

You sit in one corner of Southern Africa and make phoney claims - crazy, yeah. You're debating with a superior IQ

Anyway, no African culture survived in the US. US is a multiracial country. Even your Cameroonian culture is nonexistent. However, the Igbo culture is acknowledged in the US, loooooool. African Americans of Igbo ancestry got some classic dance moves.

@bolded, we're all legends in our own heads grin

My so-called Cameroonian culture is still very much alive, running in the veins of American celebrities cheesy
You can keep the dancing crackheads (to them Africa is a country anyway) & mud houses smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
vaxx:
firstly, you dissapoint me. i know you are foolish but not to this extent. you can do better than this. stupid idiot, you are the one who went on a search sprew to quote my past response to the ass you are licking, and i say it again that GOPDC has ship in oil from Ghana to Nigeria on presco demand. that of smuggling is associated with Nigeria women themselves smuggling oil from benin republic and replacing tbe labelled with fake kings oil.
Since you can't substantiate your lie and show proof, then you are a bastar.d then. On my part I have shown you where King's oil is made in Nigeria. You are now grasping at straws.grin I can also conveniently say the the flour you eat in Ghana comes from Nigeria but I can't be stupid like you.

vaxx:

You know, you have a child abuse and i must understand whenever you open up your gutter language on the cyberspace.
You keep insulting everyone and getting beaten.You have not only suffered child abuse but also adult abuse. grin Do something about that long neck. You call people "mofo" and you are angry when they call you "bastard". Probably you dont know what mofo means,you just use it because everybody is using it, you dogshit.

vaxx:

You see, i have made you so restless that you have to go on search sprew.
Well, you are the restless one here.I can see you are no longer calling the kiberawalker to come salvage your cracked arse. He has been silenced here since two days ago massaging his bum.Don't worry the serial loser will soon surface.

vaxx:

You are a Chatter-mag . always finding excuses when none exist. if i knock you out on this one now, you will end up with another topic. Nigeria palm oil production is not enough for southwest only talkless of Nigeria as a nation. let me quickly educate you, Malaysia is about to extablish an oil company in Ghana purposely for nigeria market, they claim Nigeria oil is not even enough for local consumption.
Ode,you talk too much. I never mentioned export. I stuck with palmoil production. Prove to us that Ghana produces more than Nigeria. Or do you now surrender and admit the obvious? We all know Ghana even with its tiny population is not producing enough to meet its tiny local demand.SMH. grin

vaxx:

lol the stupid oba awon idiot (the kings of idiot)foolishly hybernate into shame seeing the hectares of land and the capacity of workforce a single palm oil company in a little Ghana is producing .
You talk too much. Do you agree Nigeria produces more than Ghana? It's of no importance how large the farms are.What's important is gross production, my boy. Werey saw the gap between Nigeria's and Ghana's production fear catch am. grin Aya e ja.

vaxx:

Your stupid initial question was if Ghana has the largest oil farm.
Ha! Show me where I asked you that. You bastRd. Failure to do that proves you are a.........(Fill in the gap) grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Kazikazi:
Too much "talk" won't help this time.The answer is simple, take Kenyatta's land and resettle those poor souls from Turkana and Pokot
Has this problem always been there like this or is it just getting worse? This has disturbed me for days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4055) (4056) (4057) (4058) (4059) (4060) (4061) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.