Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6217114 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:04am On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:

While first ladies of serious countries pursue serious programs affecting women and girls across the Nation,Nigeria own is learning how to tie Gele and citizen's are clapping for them saying that they are close..... for real. What's Nigeria business with this? What purpose does it serve!!

This is Nigeria first lady and and that of their vice president.

Atleast they're not in the kitchen. Signs of progress in the world's favorite shythole

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

This explains why the idiot is so dumb. Nothing sensible can come out of that dead ass mofo!
he is a stupid gay ass dude.How do you use the same name on Facebook to create a moniker on a faceless forum as nairaland.His location can easily be traced and harmed if he steps on some toes over here,foolish Nigerians always take issues extreme,I believe due to his foolishness,they always scam or fraud him mostly,GayCunt and he foolishly went to the Kenyan page to post nonsense.Mo wonder he looks like an 18 year old boy.His Jobless Boko haram poverty capital brain is too empty and useless grin grin,now he is on Facebook search box searching for chrisagyei,hahaha.He thinks am foolish like him to expose myself,Nigerian stupidity.No wonder their politicians steal their billions of dollars and give them mini bag of rice after four years on election day ro vote for him and they voted massively,killed each other for that Fulani idiot,hmmm

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:06am On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
Some Nigeria are importing pizza from London

Just when you thought you haven’t heard the last of what Nigerians are capable of doing, then this hits you. Some Nigerians are said to be importing pizza on daily basis from London. A Minister of State told a Senate Committee, according to a Premium Times report.

Audu Ogbeh, the Minister of Agriculture is reported to have expressed sadness over the uncontrolled importation of goods into the country.

The Minister said these on Tuesday March 26, 2019 when he appeared before the country’s Senate Committee on Agriculture to defend the Ministry’s budget for 2019.

The Premium Times report citing the Cable Newspaper quoted the Minister as saying those who import pizza, do so usually in the morning through British Airways.

“Do you know, sir, that there are Nigerians who use their cellphones to import pizza from London? They buy in London and bring it on British Airways in the morning to pick up at the airport,” Ogbeh said.

The Minister who was obviously not amused by the situation pointed out that there are more than 50 pizza outlets in Nigeria.

He also stated that Nigeria imports $18 million worth of toothpicks every year and $400 million worth of tomato paste every year, while in Nigeria a basket of tomatoes costs less than 2000 naira..

Source premier Times......

50 They are even countable in naija! Only in naija.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:08am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
eek,am now a konti boy in KNUST,wow,it's just that I have not been to Kumasi before.Accra is my life,my bloodline hahaha,buh your picture looks depressing when ever I look at it oo grin grin,Nigeria,sorry poverty capital zoogeria looks miserable,hahaha
You're ugly as hell? At least I still look better than you black burnt ugly dirty gay scammer from shitthol gayna grin grin grin grin

Ugly dirty animal comparing himself with me? Go and bleach with funbactA or tribat grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
That's what's happening in SADC.It is just madness. If every one retaliates,who will be a looser

Honestly SADC. There is far too many illegals in South Africa and unfortunately xenophobia is a byproduct of this. Same thing happens in Europe all the time.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:13am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

What do you think he's showing more of here, the Igbo side or the Hausa side? He's so noisy grin

Igbos are not noisy folks.

Jaycent though, still got better swag than vaxx and his old fashioned invader strap shoes posing in a bush. This got to be the funniest photo I've seen in a while, looooooool.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:18am On Mar 30, 2019
BlackSaints:
if I slap you, you want to deny your Sakawa brothers shocked shocked Criminal cool cool
dont be pained

its just facts

thats is why most landlords in Ghana dont like renting their houses to nigerians grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:20am On Mar 30, 2019
Charelsz:
They are your bloody Ghanaians idiots. cool cool
So the 700 nigerians we deported for fraud are Ghanaians?
or the 100 prostitutes we deported are Ghanaians?

which is which because we dont deport our people
dumb dumb
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 12:22am On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

There are no Ghanians owning schools or managing any of our best schools in Nigeria. Bhuhahahaha! grin
grin grin grin

as we speak Your universities are busily hiring Ghanaians lecturers and managers to help them
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:24am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
he is a stupid gay ass dude.How do you use the same name on Facebook to create a moniker on a faceless forum as nairaland.His location can easily be traced and harmed if he steps on some toes over here,foolish Nigerians always take issues extreme,I believe due to his foolishness,they always scam or fraud him mostly,GayCunt and he foolishly went to the Kenyan page to post nonsense.Mo wonder he looks like an 18 year old boy.His Jobless Boko haram poverty capital brain is too empty and useless grin grin,now he is on Facebook search box searching for chrisagyei,hahaha.He thinks am foolish like him to expose myself,Nigerian stupidity.No wonder their politicians steal their billions of dollars and give them mini bag of rice after four years on election day ro vote for him and they voted massively,killed each other for that Fulani idiot,hmmm

Because he has warthog IQ grin

You folks have completely finish him. Hope he wont kill himself. And where is his brother obaboon to show us his warthog teeth and fish lips?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:27am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
You're ugly as hell? At least I still look better than you black burnt ugly dirty gay scammer from shitthol gayna grin grin grin grin

Ugly dirty animal comparing himself with me? Go and bleach with funbactA or tribat grin grin grin
hahaha,so you searched the other Chris Agyei and they were handsome so you decided to use this one, because he is dark,well you look hungry also GayCunt,hahaha,well,sadly you missed me GayCunt,am not foolish like you to use this name on Facebook,the guy is soundly asleep somewhere in Kwame Nkrumah University for Science And Technology i(KNUST)n conti hall,Kumasi and GayCunt is busily crying it's someone like me,hahaha,do you know how old I am ,I was shocked to see I was arguing with a Minna igbo villager kid talking about Ghana.Look at your hungry body.First it was that transgendered obaamobi or whatever now the GayCunt have been exposed.Samorobo my good friend,you're next.GayCunt kid,stop running from your shadow grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:

Gaycunt am wondering why you'd even be trying to compare your ugly self with that dude who is not even chrisagyei. Just look at his surroundings and your surroundings. Your photos are all in ghettoish areas and you've applied 100 % filters like a bytch and even after all that effort you still look uglier than a mud fence grin

Butt face. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:32am On Mar 30, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Igbos are not noisy folks.

Jaycent though, still got better swag than vaxx and his old fashioned invader strap shoes posing in a bush. This got to be the funniest photo I've seen in a while, looooooool.

How did you know that's vaxx? At least gaycunt we all know coz his pea brain would not allow him come up with a different moniker for nairaland. The guy in your photo still looks swankier than gaycunt given he's in the village. Gaycunt is clearly from the city in the garbage. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35am On Mar 30, 2019
ThatIjawBoy:
You do know that the Kenyans don't like you right? undecided

Dudeeeee! Who told ya? Kenyans love Igbos. We dont like yall other docile mofos grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 12:39am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Because he has warthog IQ grin

You folks have completely finish him. Hope he wont kill himself. And where is his brother obaboon to show us his warthog teeth and fish lips?
he is totally finished,he will kill himself tonight because I will troll him till he deletes his moniker,idiot gay boy.How do you foolishly use your Facebook profile name to create a page on this site,he is too stupid.No wonder .Look at his useless hungry face and body and the train he boards everyday from Minna in northern Nigeria to sambisa forest where the Boko haram headquarters is also in northern Nigeria.The foolish thing is he is a stupid igbo called ijukukwe Charles or whatever and he was insulting his boss and brother of the most superior African race grin ;F SuperIgbo1 for defending biafra against the zoo republic.He has betrayed all igbos like his ancestor mmamdi azikiwe did.No wonder their biafra is a huge failure like such sell outs who leaves in northern Nigeria grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Breaking news
I am becky any nigeria with relatives in south africa to come back. Xenophobia has been very very high levels. There is going to be genocide that gives nigerians in south africa. Underground right now the way nigerians are just been killed and burnt to death.

Nigeria blood is going to be speed on the streets of south africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mm0ZJ2r4c

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerians are now living inside refugee camps in south africa fearing for their lives

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2019
And this is the World's Best Teacher in 2019 Anno Domini.

Peter Tabichi from none other than the famous 254.

Why the hell do yall think we Kenyans are so smart? grin

Coz we have the best teachers in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:01am On Mar 30, 2019
riddle! riddle!who is this hungry gay poverty capital citizen in these pictures.Choose one A.GayCunt B.Minna GayCunt C.Poverty capital GayCunt grin grin,tylann,gallivant,nairobiwalker,rvsp2018,samorobo,vaxx,just30,xhosa,jaceblaze,tayser,sufferingnsmiling,petrodollaxx ,SuperIgbo1come and select one each grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Favor99(m): 1:01am On Mar 30, 2019
sufferNsmiling:

I replied you with an email nairaland only allows me to send blank emails. Maybe I will send you my email address when you come online
Hey I responded to the email. I sent a message to it. What’s your email?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:05am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
he is totally finished,he will kill himself tonight because I will troll him till he deletes his moniker,idiot gay boy.How do you foolishly use your Facebook profile name to create a page on this site,he is too stupid.No wonder .Look at his useless hungry face and body and the train he boards everyday from Minna in northern Nigeria to sambisa forest where the Boko haram headquarters is also in northern Nigeria.The foolish thing is he is a stupid igbo called ijukukwe Charles or whatever and he was insulting his boss and brother of the most superior African race grin ;F SuperIgbo1 for defending biafra against the zoo republic.He has betrayed all igbos like his ancestor mmamdi azikiwe did.No wonder their biafra is a huge failure like such sell outs who leaves in northern Nigeria grin grin

LMAO! and Gaycunt looks like that yellow Minna train grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:06am On Mar 30, 2019
sufferNsmiling:
Breaking news
I am becky any nigeria with relatives in south africa to come back. Xenophobia has been very very high levels. There is going to be genocide that gives nigerians in south africa. Underground right now the way nigerians are just been killed and burnt to death.

Nigeria blood is going to be speed on the streets of south africa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8mm0ZJ2r4c

Xhosanostra, Jaceblaze, jln115, Lionessza... cry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,you have killed him this time grin grin,hahaha upon all the filters he still looks ugly and hungry,he needs special attention.And can he imagine he was digging up Facebook for hours searching for Chris Agyei and found about 30 results.He selected this guy from Kumasi in the Kwame Nkrumah University for Science and Technology in Kumasi city guessing it could be me.Fortunately am not foolish enough to use this fake moniker name to as the same on my Facebook and social media account.He will cry today till he kills himself.I will troll him all night today grin grin

grin grin grin grin

Am sure he has been too busy looking for all of our names on facebook thinking everyone is foolish like him grin grin Just finish him we dont even want to see his remains. Incinerate tha mothafucka grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by chrisagyei: 1:09am On Mar 30, 2019
come on,who the duck is this hungry gay dude,does he eat at all,curse everyone in Minna village for depressing and abusing this thing,sorry,stick called human being.Sorry GayCunt,your Boko haram father will fight for you ok.Zoogeria loves you,forget about biafra,get a job,eat some food and put on some real clothes.Even unclothedness is better than these rags.Biafra igbo fools thought you that.Poverty Capital country is my life grin grin by GayCunt and that's me and my swag nest pics below.Don't I look cute,hungry and handsome grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Elsewhere in the Gulf News.... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:14am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
riddle! riddle!who is this hungry gay poverty capital citizen in these pictures.Choose one A.GayCunt B.Minna GayCunt C.Poverty capital GayCunt grin grin,tylann,gallivant,nairobiwalker,rvsp2018,samorobo,vaxx,just30,xhosa,jaceblaze,tayser,sufferingnsmiling,petrodollaxx ,SuperIgbo1come and select one each grin grin

He looks like area boys grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:31am On Mar 30, 2019
Kenyans touring the UAE...

Famously known as the desert tour in Kenya

Kenyans also de tour wink

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Exact moment of the big crunch aptly covered in Masai Mara, Kenya wink

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Rocky Eco Lodge, Naivasha, Kenya

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:58am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Gaycunt am wondering why you'd even be trying to compare your ugly self with that dude who is not even chrisagyei. Just look at his surroundings and your surroundings. Your photos are all in ghettoish areas and you've applied 100 % filters like a bytch and even after all that effort you still look uglier than a mud fence grin

Butt face. grin
How sure are you he's not the one Mr gindi grin grin grin

Let him prove to us that he's not the one? I look more handsome and cute than you and that ugly black burnt criminal gay From Kumamoto village grin grin grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (4110) (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.