Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,506 members, 7,812,557 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:23 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6164400 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Jonraid:
You seem an ignorant lad with nothing much going on in your life.The guy above is a British SAS who guards the UK embassy.Because of the nearness of the embassy to the Dusit Hotel,he was amongst the first people to intervene in evacuating civilians from the hotel.

There was even an american Navy Seal in the operation.With all the UN agencies having their global and regional headquarters in Nairobi,don't be surprised to see these guys.Our special forces are also modeled under the SEALS AND SAS guys!

The RECCE Squad,Red Cross,Civilian Gun Owners and the British SAS and the US Navy Seal all did their part,even Tomi Oladipo did his part!(Picture 4) Many contributed during the initial stages of the attack before the scene of operation was left for pacification under the Kenya's forces!
serious man things i read here..its like naijas live in a reality distorted universe

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There're Kenyans in South Africa. In my city, you'll find them in Marabastad.

Why are your people killing other Africans though?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
What? Are you mad grin grin see the conversation from the southy girl grin grin

Gay cunt, so you're starting anti-Kenyan conversations everywhere on Facebook? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This thread must have hurt you so much. cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:49am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Why are your people killing other Africans though?

How do you expect me to know the answer to that?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker:

PLO Lumumba? He could make a good president but unfortunately no Kenyan would vote for him. He's the kind who impresses and is respected academically but does not click in people's minds politically. Furthermore, Kenyans are still growing democratically, we are yet to mature...........we mostly vote along ethnic lines and Lumumba is not the Kingpin of his community.

serious man its like you plagiarized my tale.. grin
short story , last week had ths peeps from Liberia.One of them ni msando wa huku grin. guys were lucky they had booked the doomed ETHI flight only to change last minute...

anyway we start talking an the first thing they ask is about Lumumba an was like WT hell..Lumumba seems to be very popular out there..one of the guys watch Lumumba's vid clips like every day..anyway i told them exactly what y've just posted grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:51am On Mar 30, 2019
spendoon:

Of course it's a big deal cause it a 7+ and it better than that ugly photos of yours and who do u think you are to even tell me swags look at those photos jaycent posted of you I swear even my 12 year old junior bro won't take those shit

There is no photo of mine on this thread buddy. Don't create your own hallucinations just to feel good about yourself.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid and classless to think these photos of you licking yourself like a dog with rabies are swagg. To make matters worse, you are ugly like hell - rough skin like you work on a construction site. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9082494_img20190329230209_jpegeeb0e7581439deddf1ac15c109d74c68

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:53am On Mar 30, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

serious man its like you plagiarized my tale.. grin
short story , last week had ths peeps from Liberia.One of them ni msando wa huku grin. guys were lucky they had booked the doomed ETHI flight only to change last minute...

anyway we start talking an the first thing they ask is about Lumumba an was like WT hell..Lumumba seems to be very popular out there..one of the guys watch Lumumba's vid clips like every day..anyway i told them exactly what y've just posted grin

Sure, I realized he's very popular in West Africa. Perhaps our next president will consider people like him for some key positions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
There are Kenyans who are refugees in south Africa. There are Kenyans in south Africa who are seeking employment! There are Kenyans who are illegal immigrants in south Africa. If you doesn't know a thing u better ask!

FYI, the attacks which happened in Durban recently wasn't just aimed to illegal immigrants, but to foreigners who are driving trucks in south Africa. The locals complain about foreigners who have been employed in transport sector as truck drivers!

Shut up kumamoto, I'll call you up when I want to talk about Tanzania. Meanwhile, try hard to protect your jiko business from those hooligans.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:55am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

How do you expect me to know the answer to that?

Well, you are always asking us questions about problems facing Kenya and expecting us to have answers to that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Sure, I realized he's very popular in West Africa. Perhaps our next president will consider people like him for some key positions.
For me he nice guy but very soft...he all about philosophies but nothing..guy should grow a nut an will definitely became the first president of Africa grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

For me he nice guy but very soft...he all about philosophies but nothing..guy should grow a nut an will definitely became the first president of Africa grin

That's the problem with growing democracies - Unlike the West where somebody with brains, no matter how soft he is, can rule well, here you have to have nuts of steel to rule.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:00am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Shut up kumamoto, I'll call you up when I want to talk about Tanzania. Meanwhile, try hard to protect your jiko business from those hooligans.
Kazikazi sells jikos? grin grin an i though he a big business guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:02am On Mar 30, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Kazikazi sells jikos? grin grin an i though he a big business guy

He is a jiko artisan. He makes jikos in South Africa. Can't you see his English is of a typical jiko artisan?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:03am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Well, you are always asking us questions about problems facing Kenya and expecting us to have answers to that.

Which questions have I directed at any one of you about your supposed problems? I don't even know much about Kenya to know what problems you're facing, other than what's shared on this thread. Unless someone says something in a discussion with me, I will then ask something if I need clarification or more info on a subject. Otherwise, you don't see me dragging anyone of you up & down about your issues, because they're none of my business.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:10am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which questions have I directed at any one of you about your supposed problems? I don't even know much about Kenya to know what problems you're facing, other than what's shared on this thread. Unless someone says something in a discussion with me, I will then ask something if I need clarification or more info on a subject. Otherwise, you don't see me dragging anyone of you up & down about your issues, because they're none of my business.

Exactly - problems that are shared on this thread. Just like I asked you about a problem that was shared on this thread. I am not dragging you up and down on your issues either and I never have. I just asked a single question - the first one I have ever asked you about your country's problems.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:20am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Exactly - problems that are shared on this thread. Just like I asked you about a problem that was shared on this thread. I am not dragging you up and down on your issues either and I never have.

OK well, I don't have an answer to your question. Every individual is responsible for their own actions at the end of the day. How do you then expect me to know why hooligans, as you've called them, did what they did?
I'm at my house. I have not torched anyone's property & neither have I beaten anyone in my adult life, so don't expect me to know what motivates individuals to commit crimes. I may share a country with these people, but I sure don't share the same thought process with them. I'm not a shrink or criminologist either.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 9:26am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

There is no photo of mine on this thread buddy. Don't create your own hallucinations just to feel good about yourself.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid and classless to think these photos of you licking yourself like a dog with rabies are swagg. To make matters worse, you are ugly like hell - rough skin like you work on a construction site. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9082494_img20190329230209_jpegeeb0e7581439deddf1ac15c109d74c68

grin
Hmm so that's the spoon or spenspoon guy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 9:27am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

OK well, I don't have an answer to your question. Every individual is responsible for their own actions at the end of the day. How do you then expect me to know why hooligans, as you've called them, did what they did?
I'm at my house. I have not torched anyone's property & neither have I beaten anyone in my adult life, so don't expect me to know what motivates individuals to commit crimes. I may share a country with these people, but I sure don't share the same thought process with them. I'm not a shrink or criminologist either.

beautiful Queen!grin xup
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

beautiful Queen!grin xup

Good morning, Marty. How are you this lovely Saturday morning?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
AND your point exactly ?
I have made my point clear and I am sure you and everyone else understand it clearly. But I will no longer deny you your cold comfort.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 9:31am On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good morning, Marty. How are you this lovely Saturday morning?
I'm fine ,thank yougrin
you see, I'm beginning to think maybe you need time! you know what I mean!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

He is a jiko artisan. He makes jikos in South Africa. Can't you see his English is of a typical jiko artisan?
Hohohohoho...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 9:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Stevoh18:

grin
Hmm so that's the spoon or spenspoon guy

He gave us his instagram profile with those photos thinking they are soo dope. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You can imagine, the fact that he did that means he had already deleted the bad pics considering his IG had only three pics. If the good ones look like that, what about the ones he deleted? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:40am On Mar 30, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

serious man things i read here..its like naijas live in a reality distorted universe
Mtis, you are stupid. The major reality here is that over 2 million little Indians are suffering biblical level of starvation and you are here claiming your country is flying high. I don't know what else can qualify as reality distortion You are really stupid.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 9:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

I'm fine ,thank yougrin

you see, I'm beginning to think maybe you need time! you know what I mean!

Need time for what now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:45am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Chaii I missed that part grin grin grin
If you go back some pages,you will laugh. grin The idiot shot himself in the foot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 9:51am On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

I missed. Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!
The little Indians cried hard over that guy's single vote which turned out to be the only valid vote that day. About 4 of them quoted the guy to insult him. grin That was how pained they were. Truth is,the poor guy hated Nigeria and still voted for cocoa house. That was serious impartiality. It ended 1--0 in favour of cocoa house. The Tanzanian voted for cocoa house but his vote was invalid as well. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
if i were you at this junction, i will remain silent. Assuming you are even clever by half. You will understand what i mean by descriptive grammar, infact you will apologise for your continue stupidity.. And ask me to recommend an English tutor for you. But your arrogance/illiteracy had already beclouded your encephalon.
Illiterate, I can decide to keep you on my leash for as long as I want but to what end? You have already exposed your ignorance and illiteracy to the whole world. So, what else do I want?

You have failed woefully to substantiate all your stupid claims and went as far as hanging yourself by the balls by claiming that palm oil comes from oil fields. A smart person would have claimed it was a mistake but an idiot like yourself would try to make sense of such nonsense. And you were true to type. grin Failing again to find any link whatsoever to help you here in front of everyone.

I have since relieved you of your chains but you still want to hold on to my hand. grin I am clearly the only one who can put an end to your pain here.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Where is that south African girl? She need to explain why are they treating foreigners in south Africa ( durban)this way...

Is this recent?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 10:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Bad and awkward

Are you not scared your jiko workshop might be burnt down?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 10:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin

as we speak Your universities are busily hiring Ghanaians lecturers and managers to help them
grin grin

Show me your proof else stop lying. Maybe CU wants to employ a British nationalized Ghanian but that is all.

Ghanaians have never achieved half of what Nigerians have achieved academically, so wey dem wan teach? grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 10:34am On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Show me your proof else stop lying. Maybe CU wants to employ a British nationalized Ghanian but that is all.

Ghanaians have never achieved half of what Nigerians have achieved academically, so wey dem wan teach? grin
grin grin grin yet they taught your grand fathers , your fathers and you and every single president of yours grin grin grin grin grin

it will take you centuries to match the academic prowess of Ghanaians as a people

(1) (2) (3) ... (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.