Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,434 members, 7,812,293 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4114) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6163479 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Kenya being herself...

Mt. Kenya looking on wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:05am On Mar 30, 2019
That moment Kenyan Wildlife Service Personnel rescued giraffe from a black hole wink shocked

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:07am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
How sure are you he's not the one Mr gindi grin grin grin

Let him prove to us that he's not the one? I look more handsome and cute than you and that ugly black burnt criminal gay From Kumamoto village grin grin grin

Neger ! Surface again tomorrow when the Ghanaians are back.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:07am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
hahaha,so you searched the other Chris Agyei and they were handsome so you decided to use this one, because he is dark,well you look hungry also GayCunt,hahaha,well,sadly you missed me GayCunt,am not foolish like you to use this name on Facebook,the guy is soundly asleep somewhere in Kwame Nkrumah University for Science And Technology i(KNUST)n conti hall,Kumasi and GayCunt is busily crying it's someone like me,hahaha,do you know how old I am ,I was shocked to see I was arguing with a Minna igbo villager kid talking about Ghana.Look at your hungry body.First it was that transgendered obaamobi or whatever now the GayCunt have been exposed.Samorobo my good friend,you're next.GayCunt kid,stop running from your shadow grin grin
No Matter how hard you tried to hurt me by posting my old pictures, I will never ever be hurt in this life? grin grin

Me and you will kill ourselves in this forum you ugly burnt criminal gay grin grin

See your environment looking tatared and dirty. Everywhere about shitthol Ghana is dirty and rough?

How do you kni that the guy lives in Kumasi? you just shot yourself right now grin grin grin

Look at the pictures very well. There's nothing like kumashit or whatever is written there? That's you Chrisgay idiot. Stop beeing stupid and accept your the one? Are you ashamed of your own useless self again? grin grin grin

You're ugly and dirty burnt poverty criminal gay grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Nairobi City

The neck lanyard is to prevent the lioness from turning into a monster in case of jungle fever. Notice the blood moon grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by IronGalaxy: 2:25am On Mar 30, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Explain why y'all always go around ruining lives or GTFOH with your unusual African face, looking like a sewage rat. And I'm not Nigerian.
so you know me personally? Tell me who'se life have I ruined? FYI few Africans come close to South Africans in the looks department.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:26am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
he is totally finished,he will kill himself tonight because I will troll him till he deletes his moniker,idiot gay boy.How do you foolishly use your Facebook profile name to create a page on this site,he is too stupid.No wonder .Look at his useless hungry face and body and the train he boards everyday from Minna in northern Nigeria to sambisa forest where the Boko haram headquarters is also in northern Nigeria.The foolish thing is he is a stupid igbo called ijukukwe Charles or whatever and he was insulting his boss and brother of the most superior African race grin ;F SuperIgbo1 for defending biafra against the zoo republic.He has betrayed all igbos like his ancestor mmamdi azikiwe did.No wonder their biafra is a huge failure like such sell outs who leaves in northern Nigeria grin grin
Lemme make it clear to you? I love the way I keep my old pictures because I may use it in future? I have been insulted black and blue by some folks on Facebook by posting this same old pictures you posted? I still don't feel Pained. I still keep the pictures because I want them? grin grin

So posting the old pictures won't hurt me because they're all past away Mr chrisgay idiot. grin grin grin

Take example of Wizkid then and now. You can see the difference? That's exactly the same with mine? So you mocking me with my old pictures is nothing new to me because It has happened to me before on Facebook?

So now tell me. You think sakawa fraudster grin grin

Why are you dark and ugly? Why are you denying your ugly self grin grin

It's not a crime if you look ugly and dark? Because that's how sakawa boys looks like? They dress like animals, dirty and disgusting grin grin grin

Prove to us that this is not you? And let put the devil to shame grin grin grin

You're ugly and burnt like burnt goat? Big head and big lips like clit? Stinking poverty criminal like you grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2019
chrisagyei:
riddle! riddle!who is this hungry gay poverty capital citizen in these pictures.Choose one A.GayCunt B.Minna GayCunt C.Poverty capital GayCunt grin grin,tylann,gallivant,nairobiwalker,rvsp2018,samorobo,vaxx,just30,xhosa,jaceblaze,tayser,sufferingnsmiling,petrodollaxx ,SuperIgbo1come and select one each grin grin
Wiggle wiggle wiggle? An burnt hungry criminal is denying his ugly dirty self grin grin grin

At least that's my 10 years challenge? Show us your 10 years challenge? Why did you hide all your pictures grin grin grin

You should have open it so that I can show the rest how ugly you look like? grin grin grin

This is you, you can't change the fact? You're damn ugly and dark like chacoal? grin grin grin

Stop bleaching with chacoal you this Ugly burnt sakawa criminal grin grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:37am On Mar 30, 2019
Kayaking in the beautiful mangrove forests of Funzi Island, South Coast, Kenya

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 2:38am On Mar 30, 2019
Outdoor Yoga, Kenya

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 2:58am On Mar 30, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Man, African Americans are not coming to live in Ghana, they're only coming to visit. No African American will ever want to live anywhere in Africa except a few old folks. BTW, rita Marley is not African American - she's Jamaica or whatever.

And, 5000 African Americans don't live in Ghana. Man where exactly are you getting these figures from? The chart you posted earlier on the number of foreign nationalities living in Ghana says only 64 Americans live in Ghana. Few hours later, 5000 African Americans start living in Ghana.

Stop this already. You're making a mockery of yourself.
actually

8321 African Americans currently live in Ghana plus an additional 3800 plus US students at any given time of the year .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 3:08am On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
There is no born and breed Ghanaian who will ever school in Nigeria except Ghanaian with Nigeria background.

Do you know Nigeria pays up to 4 thousand dollars per year at valley veiw?
Ghanaians, Gambians , Gabonese, Cameroonians, Liberians pay 2000 dollars at RMU whiles Nigerians pay 4000 dollars per sem
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Nairobi

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 4:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
Ghanaians, Gambians , Gabonese, Cameroonians, Liberians pay 2000 dollars at RMU whiles Nigerians pay 4000 dollars per sem

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:37am On Mar 30, 2019
His Excellency The President, Gen. Yoweri Kaguta Museveni, Commander-in-Chief of the Armed Forces of the Republic of Uganda

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:01am On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
Yeah, regional maritime university. they are not part of the agreement.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:15am On Mar 30, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Igbos are not noisy folks.

Jaycent though, still got better swag than vaxx and his old fashioned invader strap shoes posing in a bush. This got to be the funniest photo I've seen in a while, looooooool.
superidiot from biafool rebublic. Can you prove thst picture belong to vaxx?

Just be stupid enough about it.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 6:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
actually

8321 African Americans currently live in Ghana plus an additional 3800 plus US students at any given time of the year .
Don't mind mr Gawaar. There is new york university academic center at labone. AMericans schooling both in USA and dubai new york university campuses do come on three to six month short course of their programs. I have meet the student more time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Xhosanostra, Jaceblaze, jln115, Lionessza... cry

What an idiotic diatribe from Juju as usual.

As for the xenophobic attacks, I'm not sure what you expect me to say.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:19am On Mar 30, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Explain why y'all always go around ruining lives or GTFOH with your unusual African face, looking like a sewage rat. And I'm not Nigerian.

What the hell is an unusual African face? Should he resemble Kunta to represent well? Not even people in the diaspora look alike, so I'm not sure why South Africans should have "the face of Africa" to fit in, whatever that is.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:27am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

Why do your refugees keep running to South Africa though? We Kenyans, you'll never find us as refugees in SA, that's why we never complain Mr. Skinny ass. grin grin

There're Kenyans in South Africa. In my city, you'll find them in Marabastad.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:43am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Dudeeeee! Who told ya? Kenyans love Igbos. We dont like yall other docile mofos grin
post your pictures let me see how ugly you look.like idiot, cheesy who need love from a stupid useless skinny red eyes bloody Kenyans? idiot grin grin grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BlackSaints: 8:04am On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:

dont be pained

its just facts

thats is why most landlords in Ghana dont like renting their houses to nigerians grin grin grin
I know that they are your bloody Ghanaians Criminals.with hardcore fact grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 8:12am On Mar 30, 2019
Allen02:
post your pictures let me see how ugly you look.like idiot, cheesy who need love from a stupid useless skinny red eyes bloody Kenyans? idiot grin grin grin grin
He doesn't have a picture? How can you tell Gindi to post his pictures grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

You will have to ask your naijo bros that question. The general consensus among all right thinking Nigerians is that a disgruntled bunch of Igbos were at the epicentre of the first coup. You havent proved the contrary. Mentioning several Yorubas and northerners here and there as accomplices doesnt exonerate Igbos. The most shocking part of your post is the claim that the high level of nepotism, tribalism and corruption led to the coup. Since when were Igbos that moral? Igbos have been variously characterized (and quite self-evidently so) as a most amoral people, just next to the Mongols under Genghis, and Satan grin. You mean there's an actual time in the past in the real world when Igbos could call out people on immorality? Thats def news bruh!

Inevitably one is bound to question Igbo population and how the war impacted it. One would expect a log-kill effect during the war followed by a Gompertzian growth immediately after but you folks are fond of breaking the laws of nature. As untrustworthy as you sound, I trust you more than the Nigerian bureau of statistics. If the pop now is 60 M then we need a new model to explain your nothing-short-of-madness growth rate. According to this research paper, the 1953 census revealed Igbos were 5 million. In 1963 they were 9 million, 1986 15-18 million...it gets vague over time lets end here.

Working with 5 million at time t=0, i.e 1953, and your current impartial estimate of 60 M, we get an annual growth rate of 17 %! Dont forget 3 M ± were later killed, so from the 5 M we could be talking of a low of 6 M as at the 60s, and consequently an even insanely higher growth rate. What the hell dude! I tried using a population tool projector and as soon as I entered the figures it auto-switched to bacteria pop prediction. Your fertility rate is only comparable to bacteria. I'm pretty sure its the same with the Hausa/Fulanis and Yorubas.

dude ya on fire..17% growth what the BS is ths grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

It was still blood that Tanzanians shed for their country, albeit very foolishly grin
kazikazi dude dont think so,, grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
rvp2018:
Nigeria Statistics!!! Totally Absolutely OVERCOOKED. Apparently Lagos has 20M people and only about 1.5M voted - less than voting pop of Nairobi in 2017.

Ok there is something seriously wrong with naija people..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:27am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Naijas the real salvagers grin grin grin
really dude thats all you got..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 30, 2019
kikuyu1:

HAHAHA!? All true- whenever we say none of their figures make sense, they claim we're "jealous of the Giant!" My goodness, Ohhh,Naij! Remind me how many times we've said Yemi Kale and everyone else associated with stats in that country should be jobless....
BTW, even Somalis with one of the highest global growth rates are even half of that insane 17% annual Igbo rate. IIRC,its max maybe 4.2%.
was thinking of same... grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:31am On Mar 30, 2019
Jonraid:
Mpesa Foundation Academy which sponsors needy students! Mpesa giving back to the society!
naijas be like thats an oyinbo sitting there.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2019
gallivant:

Not impressed at all. Post your BRT. grin
grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
He doesn't have a picture? How can you tell Gindi to post his pictures grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4111) (4112) (4113) (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.