Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,279 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6225077 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Allen02:
post your pictures let me see how ugly you look.like idiot, cheesy who need love from a stupid useless skinny red eyes bloody Kenyans? idiot grin grin grin grin

naaah aint posting photos for u homoerotic felas grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

dude ya on fire..17% growth what the BS is ths grin grin

grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

There is no photo of mine on this thread buddy. Don't create your own hallucinations just to feel good about yourself.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid and classless to think these photos of you licking yourself like a dog with rabies are swagg. To make matters worse, you are ugly like hell - rough skin like you work on a construction site. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9082494_img20190329230209_jpegeeb0e7581439deddf1ac15c109d74c68

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

seriously spendoon can act horror movie with no mask.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 11:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah.just 2 days ago. The locals are complaining about foreigners who are employed as truck drivers,the locals want all trucking companies to employ south African drivers.So they protested,burnt down some cars and trucks,went ahead and drove some foreigners in their homes and took their belongings. There are foreigners mostly Malawians who are housed in community halls in Durban due to that.

Who will employ them now that they have destroyed properties and lives?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Lol, umuntu wethu grin I expected you to at least say several of those murderers have been arrested and charged. Btw has anyone ever been jailed for connection to xenophobic attacks?

Nah, he's not umntu wethu sonke. His party is currently lamenting over something that happened in the Eastern Cape, where prominent members of their "leadership" were beaten up by the police for refusing to be searched as per protocol. They're known to fire live ammunition in public at their rallies after all.

Anyway yes, people do get arrested for xenophobic attacks. You can check Google for that.
I was not even aware of this round of attacks because I'm in another city, plus I don't really watch the news.1st time I'm hearing about it here & I had to search the web for more on the story. I don't believe it's up to me to keep everyone updated on the story as if any one of you is directly affected. Anyone who is interested to know if any actions have been taken, they can do so in their own volition, using their own data.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Really seriouse? It's Everywhere but I don't really know if it's true or not?

I think it is true. If other blacks begin to reciprocate their barbaric act, their economy will crash but I don't support it.

Their government seems to be an accomplice in this act else the law enforcement agency should have quenched this violence within minutes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

I think it is true. If other blacks begin to reciprocate their barbaric act, their economy will crash but I don't support it.

Their government seems to be an accomplice in this act else the law enforcement agency should have quenched this violence within minutes.
Other African countries are reacting back, they must kill and burn all those South Africans grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Other African countries are reacting back, they must kill and burn all those South Africans grin grin grin

That is not how things work
They are in a foreign country
I believe the S.A govt will work on that

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 12:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
samorobo:

Yes I just compare both and yours could barely score 1/10...whilst cocoa house score 10/10....and please get a current picture..be cos the last time I passed that building it wore a new allure
What's special about that coconut house anyway, KICC has some special features apart from it's iconic look. It boasts of a conference room with a capacity of 4,000 delegates, plus 4 levels of underground conference rooms. It's 28th floor is a rotating hotel and it has a helipad at its roof top.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Nah, he's not umntu wethu sonke. His party is currently lamenting over something that happened in the Eastern Cape, where prominent members of their "leadership" were beaten up by the police for refusing to be searched as per protocol. They're known to fire live ammunition in public at their rallies after all.

Anyway yes, people do get arrested for xenophobic attacks. You can check Google for that.
I was not even aware of this round of attacks because I'm in another city, plus I don't really watch the news.1st time I'm hearing about it here & I had to search the web for more on the story. I don't believe it's up to me to keep everyone updated on the story as if any one of you is directly affected. Anyone who is interested to know if any actions have been taken, they can do so in their own volition, using their own data.

grin grin grin

I do believe its partly your phucking job to keep us abreast. At least it will counter all the negative stereotypes. You do realize the word xenophobia is synonymous to South Africa? Most people still think the name originated in Zuid Afrika.

Anyway, Pretoria is a cool city. Never heard of xenophobia there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

That is not how things work
They are in a foreign country
I believe the S.A govt will work on that
Yeah you're right? They think, that is the best solution for them!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Yeah you're right? They think, that is the best solution for them!

You can't fight people in their own country
If they don't want you there you leave
It is they country anyway
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin yet they taught your grand fathers , your fathers and you and every single president of yours grin grin grin grin grin

it will take you centuries to match the academic prowess of Ghanaians as a people

Nigerians were already doctors, lawyer and degree holders long before any Ghanian went to school. Then, were iliterate want teach Nigerians?

Ghanaian started coming to Nigeria around late 60s but they were doing boy boy, house girls, shoe cobbler, water carrier, fraudsters, 419s, etcetera.

Of course, few ones were successful.

It's not about beating empty chest. Nigeria has achieved more than Ghana academically. Fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Nigerians were already doctors, lawyer and degree holders long before any Ghanian went to school. Then, were iliterate want teach Nigerians?

Ghanaian started coming to Nigeria around late 60s but they were doing boy boy, house girls, shoe cobbler, water carrier, fraudsters, 419s, etcetera.

It's not about beating empty chest. Nigeria has achieved more than Ghana academically. Fact
Puahahahaha you ehn grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

You can't fight people in their own country
If they don't want you there you leave
It is they country anyway
But if that xenophobic attack is true? Bro that's very very bad!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:

We call it self defense. It's impossible they protect themselves if the South African government has failed them.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Puahahahaha you ehn grin grin grin

Na true be dat na. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
But if that xenophobic attack is true? Bro that's very very bad!

Xenophobic attack is bad
I know ...
It is has always happened in south africa
So the foreigners there know what they are into
But foreigners starting attacking the natives that is not wise

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Na true be dat na. grin
These Gaynians no wan gree say we pass them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

Xenophobic attack is bad
I know ...
It is has always happened in south africa
So the foreigners there know what they are into
But foreigners starting attacking the natives that is not wise

They didn't say, they're going to attack the South Africans in South Africa but they are going to attack them in there own country!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

We call it self defense. It's impossible they protect themselves if the South African government has failed them.
The South Africa government need to do something about that. Seriously!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 12:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
African institutes of mathematical science.

Ghana

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
They didn't say, they're going to attack the South Africans in South Africa but they are going to attack them in there own country!

Ooh !!!
That is bad
To attack people who havent provoked you
I guess it is now a fair play

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
See that Ghanaian woman grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

Ooh !!!
That is bad
To attack people who havent provoked you
I guess it is now a fair play
It's painful when you see your brother from the same country killed by a foreigner in there country? I don't blame them if they attack the black South Africans back!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
It's painful when you see your brother from the same country killed by a foreigner in there country? I don't blame them if they attack the black South Africans back!

I know it is painful
Every country has immigrants
But such extreme xenophobic attacks don't happen
But the best solution is to pack up and leave
If the host country is hostile and intolerant to immigrants
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Ghanaians came to nigeria and went to the UK and secured your lands for you in the 1800 taught you what political freedom meant and groomed your freedom fighters.

and you have since then remained our slaves even to today.
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 1:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Charelsz:
Damn post link to your story undecided
Do u not believing?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u not believing?

Why travel to a foreign country and live in informal settlements
It seems some south Africans will pounce on any opportunity to attack foreigners
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u not believing?
it's sad very sad embarassed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin grin grin

I do believe its partly your phucking job to keep us abreast. At least it will counter all the negative stereotypes. You do realize the word xenophobia is synonymous to South Africa? Most people still think the name originated in Zuid Afrika.

Anyway, Pretoria is a cool city. Never heard of xenophobia there.

What you believe is irrelevant. You have all your ten fingers intact, dontcha? Fucking use them to get the info you want!
Also, I'm not here to change anyone's perception of South Africa, neither am I going to come here & be all apologetic about crimes committed by others. In fact, i couldn't care less. No remorse whatsoever because i have nothing eating at my conscience. If people cannot judge me as an individual instead of a South African, that is also their fucking problem, not mine.

Xenophobia existed long before South Africans made that word synonymous with the country. However, that still doesn't mean we're all guilty or supportive of it. Only a dim ray of sunshine would think we're all responsible or have something to account for. Bleep that!

Anyway yeah, it's warm & sunny in PTA. Not a single blood spatter or smoke smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (4114) (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.