Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,729 members, 7,851,506 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:56 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4121) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6269730 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Twoclans(f): 6:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

hia see gbege oogrin oya come let me bribe u with one nice headgrin

You are looking for who you will bite her clitoris.

Thanks for the offer,i will pass grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
lol....mr galah the troglodyte suffering from dunny krogai effect
Stop embarrassing yourself. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

smiley

really horrible what you did to Marty all becos of mtis grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Stop embarrassing yourself. grin
stop disgracing yourself. Galah
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
grin grin

how are your bruises today ? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

really horrible what you did to Marty all becos of mtis grin

Marty got hoes in different threads, I can't dzeal grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by wizzzmike: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Nigerians were already doctors, lawyer and degree holders long before any Ghanian went to school. Then, were iliterate want teach Nigerians?

Ghanaian started coming to Nigeria around late 60s but they were doing boy boy, house girls, shoe cobbler, water carrier, fraudsters, 419s, etcetera.

Of course, few ones were successful.

It's not about beating empty chest. Nigeria has achieved more than Ghana academically. Fact

lol wow really tru talk is cheap
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good to hear that i was worried about my boy mtis

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMAO! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsuw6DOC80

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

Good to hear that i was worried about my boy mtis

Lol, let's not overwhelm poor Mtis. I get the feeling he's a shy one.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sovereign Suites, Nairobi

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
gallivant:

So what is xenophobia about, enlighten us please...
I can only tell you the root causes of xenophobia which is Pride.We have this xenophobic tendencies in most of the countries though in the SA it is more bad.And when pride have taken a centre stage,this attitudes will manifest..

Fear
Ingratitude
Entitlement
Rebellion
Hypocrisy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

LMAO! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJsuw6DOC80

I used to love this song back in the day. Nate Dogg passed away, right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nanyuki, Laikipia County

Shepherd Hut

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
The NAY PALAD Bird's Nest

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Lol, let's not overwhelm poor Mtis. I get the feeling he's a shy one.

I will have to tell him to man up
And pick up the nostra challenge

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sutton Hoo

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

I will have to tell him to man up
And pick up the nostra challenge

Lol, leave my Aquaman alone. I like him just the way he is tongue
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I used to love this song back in the day. Nate Dogg passed away, right?

Was a classic. Was also a favorite, alongside hit em up. Yea he passed on. Most of these rappers cant live long.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Was a classic. Was also a favorite, alongside hit em up. Yea he passed on. Most of these rappers cant live long.

Very sad. He had such a distinct voice that made him stand out.

My jam of all time. Still remember this one?

[url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQJIXRELUPc/url]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
gallivant:
Sovereign Suites, Nairobi

Lmao stop posting the homes of tourists, expatriates, and (Kenyatta,Indian,British) Minority Elite. Show us the homes of the common Kenyan. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Lmao stop posting the homes of tourists, expatriates, and (Kenyatta,Indian,British) Minority Elite. Show us the homes of the common Kenyan. grin grin grin

These are hotels silly. Besides, if I show common Kenyan you will still cry oyimbo. Just sit back and enjoy the ride Mr. Zero Opinion.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
mr obafool is a classic idiot. He will even argue if he is genetically stupid or environmentally stupid.

The best way to deal with his foolishness is to throw questions at him. Don't debate him, he will waste your time.

And he LOVES to hear himself talk! The nigga actually assumes his endless verbal flatulence are Aristotlean gems of wisdom!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

That is a a five star hotel
So Nigeria doesn't have 5 star hotels because they are for Lebanese oil tycoons and whites
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

That is a a five star hotel
So Nigeria doesn't have 5 star hotels because they are for Lebanese oil tycoons and whites

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

And so nigeria doesnt have mad houses and slums
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=AskiaHarem post=77128022][/quote]

As always you have nothing substantial
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

In my country, we stopped living in huts like this in the mid 90s. In Nigeria, entire villages are huts like these.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CzOv2a8Qbe4/UPMhGXx9kwI/AAAAAAAAATo/2AGILA6IUII/s1600/DSC00067.JPG[/img]
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

In my country, we stopped living in huts like this in the mid 90s. In Nigeria, entire villages are huts like these.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-CzOv2a8Qbe4/UPMhGXx9kwI/AAAAAAAAATo/2AGILA6IUII/s1600/DSC00067.JPG[/img]

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
His sickness is more serious than initially thought. He is running mad already. How can a man be so shameless?

Na sickness dey worry am.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
kikuyu1:

And he LOVES to hear himself talk! The nigga actually assumes his endless verbal flatulence are Aristotlean gems of wisdom!
He his notably known for being stupid and foolish. and at the same time childish. He argue both wrong and right issues. The idiots can argue 7pm is not night it is morning and he will be doing the stupidity by copy and pasting online article which he himself had no knolwedge about.

i have domesticated him. I will tame him till he become more useless than he was. ""Forgive"" me i am stupid"" is now following his direction .

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
AskiaHarem:

Which lie now? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Are you trying to say this is not Nigeria? grin grin grin

[img]https://3.bp..com/-CzOv2a8Qbe4/UPMhGXx9kwI/AAAAAAAAATo/2AGILA6IUII/s1600/DSC00067.JPG[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) (4124) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.