Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4118) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6225568 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
You are suffering from Dunning–Kruger effect. So i understand your predicament. Most illiterate are naturally arrogant.

The dunning kruger effect is a ""cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence. ""Wikipedia
""

Clap! Clap! IME,its more common with semi literates:they accept there's things they don't know unlike Illiterates and even degree holders.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

I know it is painful
Every country has immigrants
But such extreme xenophobic attacks don't happen
But the best solution is to pack up and leave
If the host country is hostile and intolerant to immigrants
You're right? But business may take you to another man's land!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
You are suffering from Dunning–Kruger effect. So i understand your predicament. Most illiterate illiterates are naturally arrogant.

The dunning kruger effect is a ""cognitive bias in which people mistakenly assess their cognitive ability as greater than it is. It is related to the cognitive bias of illusory superiority and comes from the inability of people to recognize their lack of ability. Without the self-awareness of metacognition, people cannot objectively evaluate their competence or incompetence. ""Wikipedia
""
Bravo! See how you just diagnosed your own sicknesses. grin
It is true no one can know you as much as yourself.

Well-done,boy.You are an Illiterate and very arrogant about it. That much we have discovered here.Thank you. At this juncture I think I can let you go for now.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tanzania
Mwanza

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
Other African countries are reacting back, they must kill and burn all those South Africans grin grin grin
No,man. An eye for an eye makes the whole world go blind. Other Africans shouldn't stoop so low.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 2:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tanzania
The folks

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
You're right? But business may take you to another man's land!

People immigrate for different reasons
But when the host doesn't want you leave to avoid stories and actions that pain
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Xhosanostra, Jaceblaze, jln115, Lionessza... cry
............would my input put anyone at ease? would me speaking against xenophobia on the net automatically reassure the safety of immigrants in SA? I mean I'm just a guy with a phone in his hands who also happens to be a member of Nairaland and that's where it all ends for me.I'm not here on a diplomatic mission,so I get confused when I see my name tagged in things like this....WITH ALL DUE RESPECT.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Bravo! See how you just diagnosed your own sicknesses. grin
It is true no one can know you as much as yourself.

Well-done,boy.You are an Illiterate and very arrogant about it. That much we have discovered here.Thank you. At this juncture I think I can let you go for now.
You see how much you need EDUCATION. You don't add s when pronoun follow adjective in English. I said most illiterate, you stupidly add s to make you sound smart of which you are an iliiterate who does not understand grammatical structures.

As i said, stupid people like yourself are always obnoxious and rude, they always deny fact in order to save face.

Continue spreading your ignorant while i keep pointing out to the audience.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 2:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Don't be daft. Only 17 African universities made the 1,000 world best university rankings. Now, count the numbers slowly and come back to confirm there are more than 10 universities on the list.

[b]
grin grin grin The Ghanaian idiot is daft. He saw 10 and his illiteracy blocked him from knowing several universities can tie for the same position. grin Even when you posted the list for all to see.He is either blind or just plain daft or a combination of blind and daft. grin

When I told him he was an Illiterate, he thought I was being abusive, now he has proven it again.

Anyway, he just diagnosed his own sickness. It is called Dunning Kruger Effect. grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 2:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

i dont need to lie

their website is there for you

Engineering students from Nigeria have made RMU their excursion destination grin grin grin grin
I personally handed over a class of 40 students to RMU after they were done with what they had to do at the new Tema Harbour last week

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Don't be daft. Only 17 African universities made the 1,000 world best university rankings. Now, count the numbers slowly and come back to confirm there are more than 10 universities on the list.

Top Ten Universities In Africa 2019 – QS’ Rankings

Top 10 universities in Africa have been released

The Quacquarelli Symonds (QS) Rankings for 2019, its fifteenth edition, has been released and 17 African universities were ranked in the top 1000 globally. Unsurprisingly, South African universities were the majority as they constitute 53% of the top universities in Africa. They are eight other universities jointly ranked at the 10th position.

The QS ranking of universities is one of the three globally recognised higher education ranking agency. The other two are: ARWU (Academic Ranking of World Universities) & The Times Education (THE) ranking organisations.

1. University of Cape Town

Sitting on the slopes of the Table Mountain, University of Cape Town is South Africa’s oldest university. The university is Africa’s leading university and has been the top for many years across the three ranking agencies. Tied at 200th position globally with Stockholm University in the QS rankings’ 2019.

2. University of Witwatersrand

Popularly known as “Wits” and based in different parts of South Africa’s largest city – Johannesburg – is one of the country’s top tertiary education institutions. Jointly ranked the 381st university globally and with less than a percent of her students being categorised as international out of circa 40, 000 students.

3. Stellenbosch University

Located in the town of Stellenbosch not far from cape Town, she is yet another intellectual power from the South of Africa. Ranked within the top 50 BRICS universities by the QS, she is ranked 450th globally.

4. The American University Cairo

One of the highest ranked universities in the Arab region, the American University Cairo possesses Egypt’s largest English language library collection. The American University Cairo is ranked 420th globally.

5. Cairo University

As odd as it is, she is not located in Cairo. Rather, she is located southwest of the Nile River in Giza. Ranked 11th in the Arab region. Cairo University, formerly known as Fouad University, is one of Egypt’s largest universities and the second oldest higher education institution. With three Nobel laureates as alumni, she is amongst the top 50 schools by enrolment globally.

6. University of Johannesburg

Fondly called UJ by students and alumni, she is one of South Africa’s largest universities by enrolment. Formed in 2006 as a result of the merger between Rand Afrikaans University, Technikon Witwatersrand and the Soweto and East Rand campuses of Vista University. Previously in the 601 – 650 category globally, now up to 551 – 560. The youngest South African university to be featured in the QS’ rankings.

7. University of Pretoria

With over 50, 000 students and more research output than any other higher education institution in South Africa, Pretoria as she called in official publications is one of the nation’s top universities. Formed in 1908 and ranks 560 – 570 globally.

8. Ain Shams University

With circa 180, 000 students in 15 faculties, ASM is one of Egypt’s largest universities. Situated in Cairo, and established in 1950, she is ranked 17th in the Arab region by QS in 2018 and currently ranks 701 – 750 globally.

9. University of Kwa-Zulu Natal

Yet another topnotch university from the southern part of Africa. With five campuses in the Kwa-Zulu region southeast of the country, she is another young institution. Formed as a result of a merger in 2004 between University of Natal and University of Durban-Westville and ranks 751 – 800 in the world.

10. Al Akhawayn University Ifrane

The money intended to clean an oil spill was used to establish the university as wind, thankfully, blew the spill away. Established in 1995 and the last African university in 801 – 900 globally. Located in Ifrane, 70km from the imperial city of Fez. It is the youngest university on the list.

10. Al Azhar University

Egypt’s oldest degree university, located in Cairo and amongst the prestigious in the Islamic world. Founded in the 10th century and linked to the Al Azhar Mosque. It is one of the prestigious place of learning in the Muslim world.

10. Alexandria University

Gained its name as a result of the Egyptian revolution in 1952, before which was known as Farouk University. Created in 1938 as a satellite campus of Fouad University (now known as Cairo University) and made a separate entity in 1942. Currently the second largest university in the country and ranks 14th in the QS’ Arab Region survey in 2018.

10. Assiut University

Created in 1957 as the first university in Upper Egypt. Located in the city of Assiut; with 16 faculties and three institutes, she offers courses in both Arabic and English.

10. North-West University

Another South African university formed as a result of a merger in 2004 – between Potchefstroom Christian for Higher Education and the University of North West (formerly known as University of Bophuthatswana). The merger made it one of South Africa’s largest with over 60, 000 students. Home to eight faculties and with three campuses across the Gauteng and North West regions of the country.

10. Rhodes University

Named after British business mogul – Cecil Rhodes – and located in the Eastern Cape Province – the oldest in the province. One of South African smallest universities by enrolment, she had 8, 000 students in 2015.

10. University of Nairobi

Originally founded as the Royal Technical College in 1956, and is East Africa’s top university and of the largest in Kenya. The Nairobi University became part of the University of East Africa in 1963 and was made a degree awarding institution in 1970 after being separated from the group. Which later had University of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania and Makerere University, Uganda as separate entities.

10. The University of Western Cape

Founded in 1959 and located in the Bellville suburb of Cape Town. She is noted for her history of creative struggle against oppression, discrimination and disadvantage.
i still ask you Dundee like his iliiterate buffon obafool. Where are the remaining 7 UniversIty names? This shouldn't give too much worry.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm not tricky, I just like to have a little fun & distraction from real life events tongue

Believe it or not, I've been going through a lot since December.

In any case, a less known proverb of my people is, "Umntu uthathwa emntwini" grin I'm not going to translate that. Do your own research on the meaning.

waow I like you! you are very straight!

I will find out what it means
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 2:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
grin grin grin The Ghanaian idiot is daft. He saw 10 and his illiteracy blocked him from knowing several universities can tie for the same position. grin Even when you posted the list for all to see.He is either blind or just plain daft or a combination of blind and daft. grin

When I told him he was an Illiterate, he thought I was being abusive, now he has proven it again.

Anyway, he just diagnosed his own sickness. It is called Dunning Kruger Effect. grin

You stupidly can pintch the tenth. Well i have educate you about dunning kruger effect.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You're too much of a flirt, Marty. I'd eat you alive in a relationship tongue grin

hahahahahahah wtfgrin I'm too much of a flightshocked

the 56th time I'm hearing this just withing few month's in the year 2019grin

hold on,please I need to change!how do you mean?how do I look?I don't get it when especially ladies say I'm a flirtgrin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by JaceBlaze: 2:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

There is no photo of mine on this thread buddy. Don't create your own hallucinations just to feel good about yourself.

You really have to be a special kind of stupid and classless to think these photos of you licking yourself like a dog with rabies are swagg. To make matters worse, you are ugly like hell - rough skin like you work on a construction site. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9082494_img20190329230209_jpegeeb0e7581439deddf1ac15c109d74c68

Yohh..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
You see how much you need EDUCATION. You don't add s when pronoun follow adjective in English. I said most illiterate, you stupidly add s to make you sound smart of which you are an iliiterate who does not understand grammatical structures.

As i said, stupid people like yourself are always
obnoxious and rude, they always deny fact in order to save face.

Continue spreading your ignorant while i keep pointing out to the audience.
There you go again. grin "Illiterate" as you used it in your sentence can NEVER be a pronoun nor an adjective. Check it again,boy. grin
vaxx:

You are suffering from Dunning–Kruger effect. So i
understand your predicament. Most illiterate are
naturally arrogant.
"Illiterate" as used up there is a noun! And a countable noun at that. So it can go with an "s". Point out the pronoun or adjective in that sentence.
Do you see now that I was right when I agreed you were actually suffering from Dunning -Kruger Effect?

I am not sure you are really educated, Sir. You are funny.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
There you go again. grin "Illiterate" as you used it in your sentence can NEVER be a pronoun nor an adjective. Check it again,boy. grin

"Illiterate" as used up there is a noun! And a countable noun at that. So it can go with an "s". Point out the pronoun or adjective in that sentence.
Do you see now that I was right when I agreed you were actually suffering from Dunning -Kruger Effect?

I am not sure you are really educated, Sir. You are funny.
The idiot don't know most is a pronoun and illiterate is an adjective by the construct of that language. When i said education is not your thing, i am not joking.

The idiot still want to argue the obvious. . Dunning kruger patient
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
You stupidly can pintchpitch the tenth. Well i have educate you about dunning kruger effect.
Are you mad? Dunning Kruger Effect is well known. You are indeed not very bright! grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Are you mad? Dunning Kruger Effect is well known. You are indeed not very bright! grin grin
loll...dunning Kruger patient is hangry this time around. I will tame you till you become more daft than you were before.

THE PINCH THERE MEANS GRIP OR HOLD. Obviously, you are stupid you will not recognise it.

You will always be an idiot.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
The idiot don't know most is a pronoun and illiterate is an adjective by the construct of that language. When i said education is not your thing, i am not joking.

The idiot still want to argue the obvious. . Dunning kruger patient
"Most" as used up there can never be a pronoun. It is an adjective describing the noun "Illiterate". " Illiterate " as you used it is clearly a noun. grin "Most" as a pronoun can never come before a noun. Look at it again.
vaxx:

You are suffering from Dunning–Kruger effect. So i
understand your predicament. Most illiterate are
naturally arrogant.
How can "illiterate" be an adjective when you already stupidly used the verb "are" after it.

Oga,I am beginning to feel sorry for you. You obviously didn't go to school. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
"Most" as used up there can never be a pronoun. It is an adjective describing the noun "Illiterate". " Illiterate " as you used it is clearly a noun. grin "Most" as a pronoun can never come before a noun. Look at it again.

How can "illiterate" be an adjective when you already stupidly used the verb "are" after it.

Oga,I am beginning to feel sorry for you. You obviously didn't go to school. grin
ok, There is a way to deal with dunning kruger patients. YOU HAVE A WAY WITH YOUR ERRONEOUS THINKING PROCESS. So i must be a bit friendly with your stupidity

HOW those noun become pronoun and how those adjective become noun?

Let me correct you below. ARE IS A LINKING VERB.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cuddle (Ikoyi) LAGOS | Cuddle | Residential
I so much love this building grin grin grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
loll...dunning Kruger patient is hangry this time around. I will tame you till you become more daft than you were before.

THE PINCH THERE MEANS GRIP OR HOLD. Obviously, you are stupid you will not recognise it.

You will always be an idiot.

Oga, you don't "pinch a tenth". grin You "pitch a tent
I told you about how you just diagnosed your own sickness. See what you said:
vaxx:

You stupidly can pintch the tenth. Well i have
educate you about dunning kruger effect.
Have you seen how you keep defending your errors instead of giving up or at least lie that the whole thing was a typo. grin Dunning Kruger effect at its worst. Even your friends can see you for the Illiterate you are.Are you sure you are not the same person as suffering and smiling? grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
i still ask you Dundee like his iliiterate buffon obafool. Where are the remaining 7 UniversIty names? This shouldn't give too much worry.
What do you suggest we do about this idiot who can not count 1, 2, 3?
@ forgiveness
He is an embarrassment to all educated Africans.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
jaycent:
The South Africa government need to do something about that. Seriously!

But I think they are enjoying the show of shame.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Oga, you don't "pinch a tenth". grin You "pitch a tent
I told you about how you just diagnosed your own sickness. See what you said:

Have you seen how you keep defending your errors instead of giving up or at least lie that the whole thing was a typo. grin Dunning Kruger effect at its worst. Even your friends can see you for the Illiterate you are.Are you sure you are not the same person as suffering and smiling? grin
the idiot lacks grammatical structure. I said it earlier. A TENTH ( IS A CONSTITUTES OF A NUMBER)while PINCH ( is a verb) what i mean is you are suffering from druning kruger effect and can't hold or grip your 10 number again. It is a way to mock foolish people like you.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

waow I like you! you are very straight!
I will find out what it means

Only now the bolded dawned on you? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
IKEJA- LAGOS MAINLAND(not VI,lEKKI,Marina,Ikoyi,Banan Island )

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahah wtfgrin I'm too much of a flightshocked

the 56th time I'm hearing this just withing few month's in the year 2019grin

hold on,please I need to change!how do you mean?how do I look?I don't get it when especially ladies say I'm a flirtgrin

That you're a big flirt? Well, you are lol.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx: 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
What do you suggest we do about this idiot who can not count 1, 2, 3?
@ forgiveness
He is an embarrassment to all educated Africans.
This is an idiot. We all know. Let those who can count help you fool.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 3:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:

Honestly, dat guy na confirm illiterate and at the same time daft. And from his diagnosis, he is suffering from dunning Kruger effect. grin

Chaiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii! He needs cure. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (4115) (4116) (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.