Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,443 members, 7,850,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4120) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6268179 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
lol. Snapbot or you did it because you ignorantly can't cope with the truth.

https://www.topuniversities.com/subject-rankings/2019

You are too dull for my liking. grin

You just showed the subject category which is not the main or holistical ranking of world university rankings. grin

Now see below and learn. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Twoclans(f): 5:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

hahahahahahah wtfgrin I'm too much of a flightshocked

the 56th time I'm hearing this just withing few month's in the year 2019grin

hold on,please I need to change!how do you mean?how do I look?I don't get it when especially ladies say I'm a flirtgrin

MARTY YOU ARE A FLIRT

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Yah.just 2 days ago. The locals are complaining about foreigners who are employed as truck drivers,the locals want all trucking companies to employ south African drivers.So they protested,burnt down some cars and trucks,went ahead and drove some foreigners in their homes and took their belongings. There are foreigners mostly Malawians who are housed in community halls in Durban due to that.

Why are you so hypocritical? How many foreigners were deported from Tanzania last year?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

You are too dull for my liking. grin

You just showed the subject category which is not the main or holistical ranking of world university rankings. grin

Now see below and learn. grin
You can't excape the grap idiot. I know how your brain work. That ranking i show was subject ranks of 2019 and really goes to legon.

Below captured was of 2018 and no Nigeria single university even feature. Which factor in data from all sphere of academic institutions.

Now show me 2018 global or subject ranks of ibadan while i will show you legon 2019 subject ranking vs 2018 global ranking.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
tylann:

That is like comparing apples and oranges
It doesn't make any sense
The best thing is for foreigners to leave and go back to there countries xenophobic attacks will always reoccur in south Africa
If African foreigners leave south Africa,yes we won't see much of xenophobia cases.The only people who will suffer are foreign truck drivers who come and do stocking or delivering in SA.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
You cant excape the grap idiot. I know how your brain work. That ranking i show was subject ranks of 2019 and really goes to legon.

Below captured was of 2018 and no Nigeria single university even feature. Which factor in data from all sphere of academic institutions.

Now show me 2018 global or subject ranks of ibadan while i will show you legon 2019 subject ranking vs 2018 global ranking.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
You see your lies...when i exposed you begin to look for excuses.

So you don't see where the graph captured 2019 subject ranking... i thought you said legon is not included?

Again....take it

The bolded has said it all. No university of Ghana is among the 1,000 world university rankings. Thanks for the confirmation. EOD. Next. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 5:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
gallivant:

Why are you so hypocritical? How many foreigners were deported from Tanzania last year?
Are you mad?? Do u know what is xenophobia? If I take my passport and stamp it at the border before entering Kenya, am I gonna say Kenyans are xenophobic because they don't allow me to enter their country without valid passport??
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

The bolded has said it all. No university of Ghana is among the 1,000 world university rankings. Thanks for the confirmation. EOD. Next. grin
stop being idiot. No Nigeria university ever feature in 2018 global ranking.

And stop using the same word "" around 40, 000 when the actual figure has 5000 deficits. It is lack of grammer understanding . The better word is an approximation of 40,000 then i will understand you have 5000 less number.

2018 ranking legon. Show me UI

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

But I think they are enjoying the show of shame.
Too bad grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u think xenophobia is a byproduct of illegal immigrants?

FYI, when foreigners are attacked, the attackers don't ask for documents to see if a foreigner is illegal or not.
Most truck drivers who were attacked recently are not illegal immigrants. There are cross border truck drivers who don't even stay in south Africa but they were attacked. And there are white foreigners in SA who are illegal but are not attacked!Xenophobia is more than what you think

So what is xenophobia about, enlighten us please...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
stop being idiot. No Nigeria university ever feature in 2018 global ranking.

And stop using the same word "" around 40, 000 when the actual figure has 5000 deficits. It is lack of grammer. The better word is an approximation of 40,000 then i will understand you have 5000 less number.

2018 ranking legon. Show me UI

Now that you have been exposed, I will show you University of Ibadan QS subject ranking in 2019. grin

University of Ibadan is ranked in the times higher education and CWUR rankings which happens to be more influential than QS ranking. Bhuhahahaha. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 5:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kazikazi:
Are you mad?? Do u know what is xenophobia? If I take my passport and stamp it at the border before entering Kenya, am I gonna say Kenyans are xenophobic because they don't allow me to enter their country without valid passport??

Forget foreigners, how many journalists, opposition leaders, activists, clergy and even gays are in your jails as we speak? Just shut up Tanzanian. lipsrsealed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
TayserMahri:

Huh! Jace, we are all Africans. You can barely have the luxury of laughing at or mocking your fellow Africans. The other day you were supporting kumafire when he was running amock with the Turkana pics. Barely a week later its your turn to hide in shame grin grin.
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 5:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Twoclans:

MARTY YOU ARE A FLIRT
Martino don suffer grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Now that you have been exposed, I will show you University of Ibadan QS subject ranking in 2019. grin

University of Ibadan is ranked in the times higher education and CWUR rankings which happens to be more influential than QS ranking. Bhuhahahaha. grin

lier that is not what i ask of . Show me if Ui ever feauture in 2018 global ranking of Qs. Qs is a well reputatable institution than CWUR. .

Ui student population is even 35 thousand approximated not up to to 40k.

This is again Qs rank of legon 2018 show me UI

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

it is very ranked low . That is 401. Way below is counterpart. Show me UI global ranking for 2018.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 6:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
You see how much you need EDUCATION. You don't add s when pronoun follow adjective in English. I said most illiterate, you stupidly add s to make you sound smart of which you are an iliiterate who does not understand grammatical structures.

As i said, stupid people like yourself are always obnoxious and rude, they always deny fact in order to save face.

Continue spreading your ignorant while i keep pointing out to the audience.

Glad I'm not the only one to notice! Stuff/s,potential/s, etc,etc do get tedious.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
lier that is not what i ask of . Show me if Ui ever feauture in 2018 global ranking of Qs. Qs is a well reputatable institution than CWUR. .

Ui student population is even 37 thousand approximated not up to to 40k.

This is again Qs rank of legon 2018 show me UI

We are in 2019. Wake up. grin

Besides, UI and CU are ranked highly than any university in Ghana by times Higher education. The most influential of all. Bhuhahahaha! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
it is very ranked low . That is 401. Way below is counterpart. Show me UI global ranking for 2018.

Show me times higher education ranking for 2019 only. I want to show you something. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

We are in 2019. Wake up. grin

Besides, UI and CU are ranked highly than any university in Ghana by times Higher education. The most influential of all. Bhuhahahaha! grin
what credentials do Times higer education have for you to suggests it is more influential than Qs . Can you point 1 single evidence out.

UI not featuring in Qs global ranking ever is a testament that it is not a school and beside which Nigeria university do you attend Hope you will not lie. You can even lie, i will know.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

Show me times higher education ranking for 2019 only. I want to show you something. grin
now show me Reuters ranking of 2019, let me show you another truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
kikuyu1:

Glad I'm not the only one to notice! Stuff/s,potential/s, etc,etc do get tedious.
mr obafool is a classic idiot. He will even argue if he is genetically stupid or environmentally stupid.

The best way to deal with his foolishness is to throw questions at him. Don't debate him, he will waste your time.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
gallivant:

Forget foreigners, how many journalists, opposition leaders, activists, clergy and even gays are in your jails as we speak? Just shut up Tanzanian. lipsrsealed

He likes talking about other countries while ignoring his. Typical proverbial guy with a log in his eye.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx:
the idiot lacks grammatical structure. I said it earlier. A TENTH ( IS A CONSTITUTES OF A NUMBER)while PINCH ( is a verb) what i mean is you are suffering from druning kruger effect and can't hold or grip your 10 number again. It is a way to mock foolish people like you.
Now I know you are a mad man. grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
68816419:
Cuddle (Ikoyi) LAGOS | Cuddle | Residential
I so much love this building grin grin grin grin

There's another on the far right. It's called Belmont prive.

I saw Famfa towers and Dangote towers adjacent each other along Alfred rewande road progressing fast.

Famfa towers is at the 5 or 6 floors (not too sure) while Dangote towers is at the first or second floor. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Now I know you are a mad man. grin grin grin
lol dunny krogai patient....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
forgiveness:

I know you are a bloody crook. You posted 2018 ranking. The reason you couldn't post the link. Shame on ya! grin
His sickness is more serious than initially thought. He is running mad already. How can a man be so shameless?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
vaxx1:
lol dunny krogai patient....
Mad man. Lol.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
obaaderemi:
Mad man. Lol.
lol....mr galah the troglodyte suffering from dunny krogai effect
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Martin0(m): 6:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
Twoclans:

MARTY YOU ARE A FLIRT
hia see gbege oogrin oya come let me bribe u with one nice headgrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
kikuyu1:

I know you are old but foolish but I don't think you will be so foolish to think the word "Illiterate" as used below by your friend, who you are trying to give some comfort, is an adjective:
vaxx:
You are suffering from Dunning–Kruger effect. So i
understand your predicament. Most illiterate are
naturally arrogant.
He says it's an adjective. Help him out.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4117) (4118) (4119) (4120) (4121) (4122) (4123) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.