Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,276 members, 7,815,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6183252 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:38pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yeah. Unfortunately our pastors are yet to graduate to your pastor's levels. None so far has raised someone from the dead. We got to catch up!

Anyway, since Jace is not around and I wanted to square it out with him over this matter, I want to offer a solution that works in Kenya when we need to deal with 'kwerekwere' grin. Why cant your police conduct a serious month long swoop and arrest all illegal immigrants and put them in Soccer City stadium? Then deport all of them. It works here although we do get serious stick from Uncle Sam. Atleast we dont get to xenophobia levels. If the local citizens are tired then your govt is complicit in the murders because it knows they are tired and will take matters in their own hands. Let em use their monopoly of violence the west will just make noise and be quite.

What do you mean by "your pastor"? The resurrector is your pastor too if Kenyans come over here to kowtow to him or any other foreign pastor based in SA. Check mate! grin

Well I was saying the same to Tylann earlier in the day. So I agree.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:39pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

Yeah. Unfortunately our pastors are yet to graduate to your pastor's levels. None so far has raised someone from the dead. We got to catch up!

Anyway, since Jace is not around and I wanted to square it out with him over this matter, I want to offer a solution that works in Kenya when we need to deal with 'kwerekwere' grin. Why cant your police conduct a serious month long swoop and arrest all illegal immigrants and put them in Soccer City stadium? Then deport all of them. It works here though we do get serious stick from Uncle Sam. Atleast we dont get to xenophobia levels. If the local citizens are tired then your govt is complicit in the murders because it knows they are tired and will take matters in their own hands. Let em use their monopoly of violence the west will just make noise and be quite.
Hohohohoho...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

That is what iam doing

Good. You must be something special if she's refusing to let go grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
sure dre is one particular baddas.....

You know Dre very well bro? The government tried to stop them from that gangster rap? But Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Easy E and one black African-America rapper called makaveli? The main makaveli he is dead. And some America rappers! Protested about it. The government said they are corrupting the country with those arrogant English that they must stop? Still, They still protests that they must bring gangster rap to America! They did and they succeed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

What do you mean by "your pastor"? The resurrector is your pastor too if Kenyans come over here to kowtow to him or any other foreign pastor based in SA. Check mate! grin

Well I was saying the same to Tylann earlier in the day. So I agree.

For all intents and purposes he is a South African pastor grin

Hadnt seen that will check it out. So we are on the same wavelength as always! Seriously the govt is most to blame, not even the citizens.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
You are correct.Syschelles tops
so why are you lying? When you have not confirm
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho...

Why are you braying like an ass?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Good. You must be something special if she's refusing to let go grin

Iam not special i just smoke and play video games all day
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Hohohohoho...

Are you a mule

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

grin
Hi hi hooo hoo ho pwo pwo

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 10:48pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
You know Dre very well bro? The government tried to stop them from that gangster rap? But Dr Dre, Snoop Dogg, Easy E and one black African-America rapper called makaveli? The main makaveli he is dead. And some America rappers! Protested about it. The government said they are corrupting the country with those arrogant English that they must stop? Still, They still protests that they must bring gangster rap to America! They did and they succeed.
rap is the only language the niggers understand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:49pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

I like the guy and his raps
I wonder why he went out of business
Dre is a retired rapper. I even prefer his rap more than 2pac
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

You doesn't know a thing about SA. Don't advise anything.just deal with ur issues
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Are you a mule
How many times must I tell you that I am a manufacturer?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
You doesn't know a thing about SA. Don't advise anything.just deal with ur issues

That isnt enough reason to turn you into a donkey.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:51pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
Dre is a retired rapper. I even prefer his rap more than 2pac

He was not that old when he retired
I have never been a big fan of 2 PAC or biggie

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
TayserMahri:

For all intents and purposes he is a South African pastor grin

Hadnt seen that will check it out. So we are on the same wavelength as always! Seriously the govt is most to blame, not even the citizens.

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
How many times must I tell you that I am a manufacturer?

Yes we know you manufacture jikos
But why are you braying like a donkey
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 10:53pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

To her you must be. Why are you selling yourself short? undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 10:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
XhosaNostra:

To get you must be. Why are you selling yourself short? undecided
I haven't understood anything cool
Please use layman's language
The selling myself short i don't get it
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 10:58pm On Mar 31, 2019
vaxx1:
rap is the only language the niggers understand.
Yeah! And that gangster rap is a traditional talk for all the black Americans? That's why they speak it correctly than the white Americans!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

He was not that old when he retired
I have never been a big fan of 2 PAC or biggie
Same here too? I only listen to Dre, Snoop Dogg, immortal tehnique, ice cube and Scarface.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

grin what kind of games do you play
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:02pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

Yes we know you manufacture jikos
But why are you braying like a donkey
Those who told u about jiko are lying. I am dealing with stuffs with heat resistance of above 1300c and thermal shock of about 2000 mpa!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2019
jaycent:
grin what kind of games do you play

FIFA .
Racing
The war games
A lot of games

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 11:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Kazikazi:
Those who told u about jiko are lying. I am dealing with stuffs with heat resistance of above 1300c and thermal shock of about 2000 mpa!

What stuff .
I believe those stuff have names
Name them
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 11:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

What stuff .
I believe those stuff have names
Name them
Do u see
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 11:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

I haven't understood anything cool
Please use layman's language
The selling myself short i don't get it

Too modest to the point of underscoring yourself.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
tlann2:

FIFA .
Racing
The war games
A lot of games
I love GTA... That's the best! Follow by FIFA? I'm planning to buy ps3 PSP. Do you know that one!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
theenchanter:
i'm not a statistician.

I'm only against @jaze's claim that "SA is carrying africa's problem on its shoulder for years" and ur own claim that SA is hosting about 10m immigrants/refugees.

But report has it that there's no reputable figure of immigrants in SA but estimated to be less than 3m.

C'est fini. cool

Zimbabweans alone make around 4m in SA, start counting from there, consider 500 000 nigerians, 1m somalis, 800 000 ethiopians, 2m mozambicans, 800 000 basothos and 500 000 swazis. 600 000 congolese, 400 000 malawians, 500 000 pakistanis, 300 000 bangladeshis. I agree withnthe 10m immigrants/refuges, if not more. Remember you can find any person from anywhere in africa in SA, from ghana, senegal,cameroon, sudan, ivory coast.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 14(m): 12:06am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

There can never be under a million Zimbabwean refugees living in South Africa. Impossible. Under a million DOCUMENTED perhaps, but there's certainly more without documentation. Between 2-3 million are estimated to be in the country as we speak.

In 2013, it was estimated that there were around 3m Zimbwabeans, 2019, it has gone to 4m. Go to limpopo you will see fire, very soon, zimbabwe will be left with no one. Dont forget the mozambicans, estimated to be more than 1m.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:22am On Apr 01, 2019
Nairobi

(1) (2) (3) ... (4143) (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.