Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4147) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182076 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:24am On Apr 01, 2019
Naivas Supermarkets, Kenya's 2nd largest retailer

4 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:29am On Apr 01, 2019
The GOAT Social Club

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:33am On Apr 01, 2019
#FHT2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:39am On Apr 01, 2019

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2019
Nairobi, Green City Under the Sun

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 12:45am On Apr 01, 2019

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:05am On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
I love GTA... That's the best! Follow by FIFA? I'm planning to buy ps3 PSP. Do you know that one!

I know it the new kid in the block
Everyone wants it
GTA is fun
Iam addicted to video games
I don't know what I will doing without them

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:08am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Too modest to the point of underscoring yourself.

Iam not underscoring myself
Iam just saying the truth
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
Do u see

iam seeing nothing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 6:09am On Apr 01, 2019
gallivant:
#FHT2019

Kumamoto aka Kazikazi would be like, "See, this is how the normal Tanzanian lives. Not starving like Turkanas."

Dude speaks like Tanzania is on a different planet. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 6:31am On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

I know it the new kid in the block
Everyone wants it
GTA is fun
Iam addicted to video games
I don't know what I will doing without them
Lol They're fun, I can't do without playing video games? I missed Minna tho.and I love playing it on my plasma tv. It looks more comfortable when you play it on plasma

The reason why I wanted to buy this ps3 PSP is because of relocation! In case I travel to another place, I can go with it anywhere! It's more fun tho.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:40am On Apr 01, 2019
14:

In 2013, it was estimated that there were around 3m Zimbwabeans, 2019, it has gone to 4m. Go to limpopo you will see fire, very soon, zimbabwe will be left with no one. Dont forget the mozambicans, estimated to be more than 1m.

And the Malawians are allegedly here in large numbers as well. I heard complaints by people from Limpopo about Zimbabweans. I've seen many also kissing Malema's ass online. I'm sure they're betting on him to win, so they can come in even greater numbers, including their pets & livestock. South Africa would go up in flames that day. I don't know why the idiot keeps spewing irresponsible trash like we're a fucking orphanage or an NGO.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 6:48am On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

Iam not underscoring myself
Iam just saying the truth

Way too modest then tongue Because many guys would be strutting around peacock-style if some chick was hunting them down like that grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:56am On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
Lol They're fun, I can't do without playing video games? I missed Minna tho.and I love playing it on my plasma tv. It looks more comfortable when you play it on plasma

The reason why I wanted to buy this ps3 PSP is because of relocation! In case I travel to another place, I can go with it anywhere! It's more fun tho.

It is compatible
You can carry it anywhere
Do you know how to relocate the games
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 6:59am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Way too modest then tongue Because many guys would be strutting around peacock-style if some chick was hunting them down like that grin

She was my girlfriend i see nothing wrong with that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:02am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

She was my girlfriend i see nothing wrong with that .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04am On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

She was my girlfriend i see nothing wrong with that

Which thing you see nothing wrong with?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:16am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Which thing you see nothing wrong with?

Following me around
We were together for a long time
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 7:23am On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
Walahi I have forgotten those too names? But do you know these two tight friends are the main gangster rappers in US?

Eazy E made bitchez of em'... grin

They were instrumental for their time but you can't boldly claim they were "the main gangster rappers in US"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 7:33am On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:53am On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

Following me around
We were together for a long time

It's like you don't have boundaries lol. In no way is that right.
I've been in relationships longer than that, not once did I follow anyone around after things went belly up & when one of the guys started showing obsessive signs after we broke up, I hit him up with a restraining order.

My point is, there must be a line people shouldn't cross regardless of how long you were together. You don't own anyone & they don't own you. Normal people move on after a break up, they don't keep lingering around like ghosts. Quite frankly, I don't know what to say to you anymore on this topic because you're conflicted by the sound of it.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:03am On Apr 01, 2019
14:

Zimbabweans alone make around 4m in SA, start counting from there, consider 500 000 nigerians, 1m somalis, 800 000 ethiopians, 2m mozambicans, 800 000 basothos and 500 000 swazis. 600 000 congolese, 400 000 malawians, 500 000 pakistanis, 300 000 bangladeshis. I agree withnthe 10m immigrants/refuges, if not more. Remember you can find any person from anywhere in africa in SA, from ghana, senegal,cameroon, sudan, ivory coast.
who counted them? Hope u're not quoting Lindiwe Zulu's figure? grin

Dude, stop deceiving urself.... immigrants in SA can't be up to 4m.

800,000 Ethiopians and 600,000 Congolese with 500,000 Nigerians my foot. wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:04am On Apr 01, 2019
Nigeria in the top list of miserable country in the world

The recently published report by Steve Hanke, an economist from John Hopkins University in Baltimore, United state, listed Nigeria, Venezuela, Iran, Brazil, others among the first ten (10) miserable countries in the world. According to the report Venezuela was listed as the most miserable country in the world. Reacting to this Hanke said, “Venezuela holds the inglorious title of the most miserable country in the world in 2018, as it did in 2017, 2016, and 2015.” Economic activities resume expansion —CBN report However, Argentina jumped to the No. 2 spot after yet another peso crisis. Since its founding, Argentina has been burdened with numerous economic crises. Most can be laid at the feet of domestic mismanagement and currency problems (read: currency collapses). Iran took third in the ranking, before Brazil that made it to the fourth position. Turkey took the fifth position as the giant of Africa Nigeria emerged sixth.

The Misery Index was calculated using economic indices including unemployment, inflation and bank lending rates. For Nigeria, unemployment rate was the major contributing factor to its miserable state. According to Hanke, “The first Misery Index was constructed by economist Art Okun in the 1960s as a way to provide President Lyndon Johnson with an easily digestible snapshot of the economy. That original Misery Index was just a simple sum of a nation’s annual inflation rate and its unemployment rate. The Index has been modified several times, first by Robert Barro of Harvard and then by myself.

Nigerian economic confidence falls by 3% in 12mths — ACCA

“My modified Misery Index is the sum of the unemployment, inflation and bank lending rates, minus the percentage change in real GDP per capita. Higher readings on the first three elements are “bad” and make people more miserable. These are offset by a “good” (GDP per capita growth), which is subtracted from the sum of the “bads.” A higher Misery Index score reflects a higher level of “misery,” and it’s a simple enough metric that a busy president, without time for extensive economic briefings, can understand at a glance.

“The accompanying table contains Misery Index rankings for the 95 nations that report relevant data on a timely basis. For consistency and comparability, and with few exceptions, data were retrieved from the Economist Intelligence Unit.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2019/03/breaking-nigeria-ranks-6-miserable-country-in-the-world/

Check this chart below to find the position of your country

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:06am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I've been in relationships longer than that, not once did I follow anyone around after things went belly up & when one of the guys started showing obsessive signs after we broke up, I hit him up with a restraining order.

My point is, there must be a line people shouldn't cross regardless of how long you were together. You don't own anyone & they don't own you. Normal people move on after a break up, they don't keep lingering around like ghosts. Quite frankly, I don't know what to say to you anymore on this topic because you're conflicted by the sound of it.

Iam not conflicted
What if boundaries are not respected
Iam just thinking of what i will do when i go back at tylann's place
I did cut the communication
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:07am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Iam not conflicted
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:09am On Apr 01, 2019
14:

Zimbabweans alone make around 4m in SA, start counting from there, consider 500 000 nigerians, 1m somalis, 800 000 ethiopians, 2m mozambicans, 800 000 basothos and 500 000 swazis. 600 000 congolese, 400 000 malawians, 500 000 pakistanis, 300 000 bangladeshis. I agree withnthe 10m immigrants/refuges, if not more. Remember you can find any person from anywhere in africa in SA, from ghana, senegal,cameroon, sudan, ivory coast.

Don't forget the Indians *in Trevor's voice* They're all over Laudium & Pretoria-West due to close proximity to Marabastad. Even South African Indians are resentful over the Delhi Indians, their cousins from Pakistan & Bangladesh.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by theenchanter: 8:09am On Apr 01, 2019
Kazikazi:
I think Mauritius is leading for having the highest standard of life in Africa
thanks, I'm not talking about just one country but regions.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:13am On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

Iam not conflicted

Tylann, come on! You can get rid of anyone if you really want to. Get officials involved if that's what it takes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:19am On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Tylann, come on! You can get rid of anyone if you really want to. Get officials involved if that's what it takes.

No officials will be involved
Tylann will deal with it the tylann's way cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tlann2: 8:22am On Apr 01, 2019
theenchanter:
thanks, I'm not talking about just one country but regions.

But those north African regions have a less number of immigrants compared to south africa

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 8:23am On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:
Tanzania is copying Kenya

https://www.thecitizen.co.tz/News/1840340-5050116-view-asAMP-r4a7d5z/index.html

Lol, there was a thread about this not too long ago, I just didn't know this took place in Tanzania. I recognize the face of the guy from that thread. The state of the house was horrendous & poses a risk of electrocution imo. They were even cutting ribbons for the unveiling!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx1: 8:28am On Apr 01, 2019
samorobo:

Pls take this hand fan looking building away ...are we suppose to adore it because your govt chose to start it name with africa
You said nothing. You only showed more proof of your retãrdation and evidence that you're an emoticon-obsessed idiot with life-long agraphia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4144) (4145) (4146) (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.