Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:07 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182005 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Yes boma it is more connected to a traditional homestead
Women are not allowed to visit that area
Maybe the day when you are circumcisized is when they are allowed
To make you brave when your are scared they will laugh at you

Wow, you guys are a bit liberal about it. Here women are not allowed at any stage. Last time you see your loved one is when they leave home to go there. The next time will be when they come back home. Even then you have to keep your distance for several weeks. Growing up I remember being told that you don't have sex with someone who is from there because of some beliefs. Example, if a guy you were dating went there, if he really loves you, he will sleep with someone else 1st before having sex with you. You just have to accept it for your own good. It's almost like they use the girls they sleep with soon afterwards as a serviette to remove something or whatever lol. Doesn't make matters easy considering that they look unusually attractive when they're from there. They even have groupies grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 12:42pm On Apr 01, 2019
And they said Nigerians Firms aint doing well in Kenya ? wink wink grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow, you guys are a bit liberal about it. Here women are not allowed at any stage. Last time you see your loved one is when they leave home to go there. The next time will be when they come back home. Even then you have to keep your distance for several weeks. Growing up I remember being told that you don't have sex with someone who is from there because of some beliefs. Example, if a guy you were dating went there, if he really loves you, he will sleep with someone else 1st before having sex with you. You just have to accept it for your own good. It's almost like they use the girls they sleep with soon afterwards as a serviette to remove something or whatever lol. Doesn't make matters easy considering that they look unusually attractive when they're from there. They even have groupies grin

Yours is a bit weird
Us there is some point you will run in the village naked and everybody will see you
In our community the group stays in the wild for at least 1 month before circumcision and 1 month after circumcision
Girls find the initiates attractive i don't know why
But here the initiates are given alot of stuff from huge amounts of money cows goats and sheeps land so you become rich young
I wished i had groupies cool

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
68816419:

That means many Kenyans are becoming rich and our economy is doing superb

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 12:59pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Yours is a bit weird
Us there is some point you will run in the village naked and everybody will see you
In our community the group stays in the wild for at least 1 month before circumcision and 1 month after circumcision
Girls find the initiates attractive i don't why
But here the initiates are given alot of stuff from huge amounts of money cows goats and sheeps land so you become rich young

LMFAO @ bolded. Kai! grin

Except for the bolded, everything else is the same. They get a lot of gifts etc. It's called "Ukusoka".

Well, I heard the reason why they look almost irresistible is because of something that's smeared on them. Whatever it is, it works! Because some guy you knew all your life, will suddenly become a sex symbol grin It's almost scary how it happens.
As a group, we'd sit on the side of the road just to watch them walk by, all while swooning. It wears off after a while though. Then we'd wait for the next group the following year, to repeat the same thing. I just don't get why they're so hypnotic tongue

Hahaha, so you never had pussy thrown on you from every angle? Nawa for you, Tylann.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by 68816419: 1:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

That means many Kenyans are becoming rich and our economy is doing superb
or may b more people now sees the high quality services provided by the bank ?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
68816419:

Please read what you have just posted cool
It will give you the answer
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:11pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Yours is a bit weird
Girls find the initiates attractive i don't know why

I just had a thought about the "sexy" thing. Perhaps it's seclusion or pheromones at play, because the effect is the same with someone who just got out of prison. They have a "fresh" look & come out smelling like a man grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:15pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

LMFAO @ bolded. Kai! grin

Except for the bolded, everything else is the same. They get a lot of gifts etc. It's called "Ukusoka".

Well, I heard the reason why they look almost irresistible is because of something that's smeared on them. Whatever it is, it works! Because some guy you knew all your life, will suddenly become a sex symbol grin It's almost scary how it happens.
As a group, we'd sit on the side of the road just to watch them walk by, all while swooning. It wears off after a while though. Then we'd wait for the next group the following year, to repeat the same thing. I just don't get why they're so hypnotic tongue

Hahaha, so you never had pussy thrown on you from every angle? Nawa for you, Tylann.

I was still young and stupid i even didn't know where to insert my dck and
I was still healing the last thing you want is an erection at that moment
And i went straight to my mum arms after that whole ordeal

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I just had a thought about the "sexy" thing. Perhaps it's seclusion or pheromones at play, because the effect is the same with someone who just got out of prison. They have a "fresh" look & come out smelling like a man grin

Maybe
Ladies are hard to understand

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

I was still young and stupid i even didn't know where to insert my dck and
I was still healing the last thing you want is an erection at that moment
And i went straight to my mum arms after that whole ordeal

At what age is it done in Kenya? Because here it's late teens & they're already little man-whòres by then lol.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:17pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Maybe
Ladies are hard to understand

grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by PetroDollax: 1:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin E don happen again ooooh cool Ladies and Gentlemen, the sixth Most Miserable Country in the world is ............. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:23pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

At what age is it done in Kenya? Because here it's late teens & they're already little man-whòres by then lol.

13- 17
I went there when i was 13
I was the youngest in my group
My mum carried me on her back when she came for me

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

13- 17
I went there when i was 13
I was the youngest in my group

Hmmm...

And when did you have your 1st GF? At what age?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:26pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hmmm...

And when did you have your 1st GF? At what age?

When i finished my secondary
I was very a shy guy and i feared girls with all my guts
At 17
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 1:30pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

When i finished my secondary
I was very a shy guy and i feared girls with all my guts

17-18?

Well, that's not bad. You were just a late bloomer by the standards of some guys.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:32pm On Apr 01, 2019
I mentioned Dr. Hanke much earlier. Anyway,the Johns Hopkins economist is back with an entirely new list,the Misery Index.

The ranking is titled, Hanke’s Annual Misery Index 2018: The World’s Saddest (And Happiest) Countries.

Writing in the Forbes magazine of March 28, the economist notes that Misery Index is calculated using economic indices such as unemployment, inflation and the rates banks charge on loans.
“In the sphere of economics, misery tends to flow from high inflation, steep borrowing costs and unemployment,” Hanke warns.

The Index notes that the high rate of unemployment in Nigeria contributes largely to its unflattering rating on the Misery Index.

Hanke, in his explanatory note wrote, “The original Misery Index was just a simple sum of a nation’s annual inflation rate and its unemployment rate.

“The Index has been modified several times, first by Robert Barro of Harvard and then by myself.

“My modified Misery Index is the sum of the unemployment, inflation and bank lending rates, minus the percentage change in real GDP per capita.

“Higher readings on the first three elements are ‘bad’ and make people more miserable. These are offset by a ‘good’ (GDP per capita growth), which is subtracted from the sum of the ‘bads.’

“A higher Misery Index score reflects a higher level of ‘misery,’ and it’s a simple enough metric that a busy president, without time for extensive economic briefings, can understand at a glance.”

Thailand and Hungary rank as the least miserable countries in the world on the 2018 Misery Index, having ranked 95th and 94th respectively of the 95 countries ranked by Hanke.

Venezuela, Argentina, Iran, Brazil and Turkey lead in that order, while Nigeria is sixth.
https://punchng.com/nigeria-ranked-sixth-most-miserable-country-in-the-world/

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 1:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

17-18?

Well, that's not bad. You were just a late bloomer by the standards of some guys.

At 17

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 1:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
68816419:

Nigga,are you actually wanking about this non entity!? Here's Victoria Bank,a minor player:
Victoria Bank’s net profit grew to Sh617 million up from last year’s Sh592 million riding on growth of loans and advances.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/corporate/companies/Victoria-Bank-s-net-profit-hits-Sh617m/4003102-4359064-15fftwrz/index.html

Most of us haven't heard of UBA,tbh.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 1:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

It is compatible
You can carry it anywhere
Do you know how to relocate the games
No I don't? I rather go to the game complex to put games!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Iamleefact: 1:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 2:00pm On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
No I don't? I rather go to the game complex to put games!

Okay iam trying to learn from YouTube videos how to relocate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:22pm On Apr 01, 2019
Justnotyou:

Eazy E made bitchez of em'... grin

They were instrumental for their time but you can't boldly claim they were "the main gangster rappers in US"
@1st bolded. You're right?

But They're the ones that protests for gangster raps? The main person that brought the gangster rap is makaveli. He's a
African-American! He's dead? So the government tried to stop the arrogant English that they are corrupting the country? Dr, Eazy E, Ice cupe and snopp Dogg protests that they must bring gangster rap to the country. And they succeeded!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 2:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Okay iam trying to learn from YouTube videos how to relocate
Where do you want to relocate it too?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 3:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
68816419:

Please, compare its profits with what Kenyan banks are making. I don't have to tell you that when you increase a dollar by 185% you only get 2.85 dollars.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
68816419:

I told them we are part of the foreigners owning stuffs in Little India. wink We will soon be at par with the Big Indians in Little India. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
Where do you want to relocate it too?

I mean connecting ps3 and PSP with remote play
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 3:37pm On Apr 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
I told them we are part of the foreigners owning stuffs in Little India. wink We will soon be at par with the Big Indians in Little India. grin

Which stuffs do you own in Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Stevoh18: 3:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
68816419:

So it's not billions? That's a tiny business...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 3:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

I mean connecting ps3 and PSP with remote play
Ohh? I don't think that can happen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
tlann2:

I have some very close friends
Having many friends is dangerous

Often we laugh at the same things while surrounded by arseholes,f00ls,fcukboys and c units and imagine they're our best friends. Fake friends are worse than no friends; even enemies can't do as much damage.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4147) (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.