Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (4151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6182883 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:04pm On Apr 01, 2019
kikuyu1:

Often we laugh at the same things while surrounded by arseholes,f00ls,fcukboys and c units and imagine they're our best friends. Fake friends are worse than no friends; even enemies can't do as much damage.

True talk
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:09pm On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
Ohh? I don't think that can happen.

Yes you can
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 4:14pm On Apr 01, 2019
Srsly,Saffas,I've just seen those stoning videos and must ask: I do know there an estimated 10 mn illegals, and no country should ever be forced to deal with this-BUT REALLY DOES THE SITUATION WARRANT THE BRUTALITY WE'VE SEEN?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
Girls are taking over. I'm seeing more of them nowadays even here at KU! What's happening?
Yobeezy:

Hahaha,come and bag one grin grin here gender parity has been well considered,in fact girls are more than boys and most of them are media students grin grin

The school is located within Nairobi national park along Magadi road,the environment is greenery,cool and super conducive for learning with some cool air from Ngong hills making it more comfortable.
There are some beauties from South Africa,Tanzania and two from US,come and bag them grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 4:35pm On Apr 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
I told them we are part of the foreigners owning stuffs in Little India. wink We will soon be at par with the Big Indians in Little India. grin

You have said nothing of importance. I don't know why you even try! undecided
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 4:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
I was shocked learning that Tanzanians are the biggest African travellers to Kenya. I wonder what they do here !
theenchanter:
see, every country in africa has immigrants who came there for different reasons, economic inclusive. But most people will come from countries closer to their host for obviousness.

Like most nigerians will find themselves in Ghana and vice versa than SA or Zimbabweans finding themselves in SA than Kenya or Ethiopians finding themselves in kenya and vice versa than Senegal and so on.

Most immigrants in SA will come from southern Africa and the population of southern Africa isn't much, so how can SA host 10m african migrants?

So, the bolded is not limited to SA alone, it cuts across d continent.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:52pm On Apr 01, 2019
gallivant:

You have said nothing of importance. I don't know why you even try! undecided
.he can't talk sense without kazikazi

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 4:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Jonraid:
I was shocked learning that Tanzanians are the biggest African travellers to Kenya. I wonder what they do here !

Yet they abuse Kenya daily i used to think it was ugandans
Tanzanians also top the list of nationalities being deported from Kenya
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 5:07pm On Apr 01, 2019
kikuyu1:
Srsly,Saffas,I've just seen those stoning videos and must ask: I do know there an estimated 10 mn illegals, and no country should ever be forced to deal with this-BUT REALLY DOES THE SITUATION WARRANT THE BRUTALITY WE'VE SEEN?

It warrants it to those that did the stoning obviously.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker1: 5:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Yet they abuse Kenya daily i used to think it was ugandans
Tanzanians also top the list of nationalities being deported from Kenya

They are so many of them here. They easily blend in Kenya because many Tanzanian communities are also in Kenya or have an equivalent community in Kenya that is closely related. All the hate boils from jealousy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 5:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
NairobiWalker1:

They are so many of them here. They easily blend in Kenya because many Tanzanian communities are also in Kenya or have an equivalent community in Kenya that is closely related. All the hate boils from jealousy.

Sometimes i wonder why all the hate
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by ednited(f): 5:43pm On Apr 01, 2019
Hati13:

Same but I’ve some doubt before that.

I really want to know how you feel about Abiy and why?

How do you see things going on right now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 6:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Which stuffs do you own in Kenya
ask them whether they own their economy? their biggest telecom network and retail shop is not even nigerian owned
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 6:45pm On Apr 01, 2019
gallivant:

[s]You have said nothing of importance. I don't know why you even try![/s] undecided
E pain am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 6:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
PetroDollax:
Fuckeduppedness grin E don happen again ooooh cool Ladies and Gentlemen, the sixth Most Miserable Country in the world is ............. grin grin

Turkey, Brazil and Argentina are in top 5 while South Africa is on the 6th position. Is Ghana better than all these listed countries? Bhuhahahaha! grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:03pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Which stuffs do you own in Kenya
You seem not to be following.
UBA Kenya

Gtb Kenya

Telkom Kenya

Africa Oil(with assets in Kenya) grin
More on the way.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:05pm On Apr 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Turkey and Argentina are in top 5 while South Africa is on the seventh position. Is Ghana better than all these listed countries? Bhuhahahaha! grin
You don burst his testicles. grin They are just grasping at straws to attack Nigeria and failing woefully.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
You seem not to be following.
UBA Kenya

Gtb Kenya

Telkom Kenya

Africa Oil(with assets in Kenya) grin
More on the way.

Continue living in delusion
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:12pm On Apr 01, 2019
tylann:

Continue living in delusion
What delusion? grin
In fact Gtb entered Little India by gobbling up a Big Indian bank called Fina bank.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by AskiaHarem(m): 7:18pm On Apr 01, 2019
Outskirt Naija Vibes

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
AskiaHarem:
Small Naija Vibes
Na my Lasgidi be that ooh grin grin

When Akara. Sorry Accra go be like this grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jaycent(m): 7:21pm On Apr 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Turkey, Brazil and Argentina are in top 5 while South Africa is on the 6th position. Is Ghana better than all these listed countries? Bhuhahahaha! grin
GBAM grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by forgiveness: 7:24pm On Apr 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
You don burst his testicles. grin They are just grasping at straws to attack Nigeria and failing woefully.

Hahahaha! Unfortunately, Ghana and Kenya were not considered worthy to be listed among all the big men. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 7:39pm On Apr 01, 2019
obaaderemi:
What delusion? grin
In fact Gtb entered Little India by gobbling up a Big Indian bank called Fina bank.

In fact i have heard fina bank and gtb bank from you
Kcb equity cooperative and national bank control our banking sector
The others get the crumbs

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 7:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
forgiveness:

Hahahaha! Unfortunately, Ghana and Kenya were not considered worthy to be listed among all the big men. grin
since when did being miserable become an achievement?

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
ednited:

I really want to know how you feel about Abiy and why?

How do you see things going on right now
I’ve mixed feelings towards Abiy. He did some big positive reforms but I’m angry at him for saying nothing or little on the suffering of Gedeo, ODP announcement on Addis Abeba, Legetafo and the condominium issue. He talked angerly about Eskinder Nega but kept silent on many other big things. First of all Eskinder said Addis Abeba is of all Ethiopians. Abiy said the same to the ppl so why he is mad? Or does he believe in heart Addis belong to Oromo? He is becoming the 2nd Meles. He says nice thing but mostly they aren’t implemented. He is ቅቤ ምላስ grin

Have watched the recent Lemma speech? He tried to sound good but I believe he is dangerous. What do you think?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by leathalbeast: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
jaycent:
Na my Lasgidi be that ooh grin grin

When Akara. Sorry Accra go be like this grin grin grin
all i see is water. nothing impressive there.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Wow @ bolded. I have no words. To each their own.

It's funny how South Africans are always accused of being lazy & yet we take a better care of ourselves than most people in black Africa. Even our mud houses that people have built for themselves look much more presentable (inside out) than anything I've seen in both Kenya & Tanzania so far.

A tour inside a mud house, in the Eastern Cape ofcourse because I don't know how it's done elsewhere.
Ths is what i like about you guys...saw trevoh's granny house..very nicegrin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 01, 2019
XhosaNostra:
The Ndebele people have some of the best villages. Colourful & eye-catching.
whats with you guys an colors.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 7:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
forgiveness:

this guy is a straight idiot.You rank 145 together with Turkey,Pakistan and USA ranks on 115 on global peace index whilst Ghana is 41st most peaceful nation in the world so why don't you say USA is richer than Ghana so we should rank less than them,stupid reasoning.Because you have been ranked as the 6th most miserable country together with Turkey,Brazil and Argentina who are currently having critical issues and are not even considered developed countries you are a better miserable country.You see the stupid low esteem of your poverty capital.Did you see Germany,Switzerland and USA on the miserable lost,idiot zoo citizen

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:57pm On Apr 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ths is what i like about you guys...saw trevoh's granny house..very nicegrin

Yes, you see? Our house will always be clean & tidy tongue We're neat people.

Good evening btw, your royal hotness wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by XhosaNostra(f): 7:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

whats with you guys an colors.. grin grin

Colour makes everything look nice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (4148) (4149) (4150) (4151) (4152) (4153) (4154) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.