Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,642 members, 7,861,970 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5687) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6286144 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

All that you said I am aware...But the thing is you have built some homes and you will be commissioning over 4,000 plus this December...with such construction amongst other luxury home construction , roads...you should be consuming more than the ghanians...

it is mystery
either ghanaians or kenyans are lying we will found out very soon

i always prefer pictorial evidence
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
You mean until Rvp shows up with its blog articule as evidence ? if that is the best that comes from You guys, then I am not surprised on the poverty index and the uneployement your country keep pushing ahead.

nothing stastically proves you have it better than Accra. I am ready to hands down for any any single proof ...

Just debunk his 'blog' data. The fact that you have had IMF saving your ass a record 13 times speaks volumes to the kind of hapless nation you are. Your unsophisticated scenery and the narrative of cooked data fits in like a jigsaw puzzle. Accra can be beaten hands down by Mombasa. Your second andthird biggest cities cannot stand Kisumu. If we go further to smaller cities it will be a complete TKO for Ghana. Im not even sure it would be good manners to start that battle.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
lol...RVP really caused this mess. he made us go down to this extent.....
You guys initially had a good debate with rvp..i dont know why you took is personally man...every country got its on stuff on the closet..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Who is Robert mugabi.. grin Anyway am starting to like Nnamdi guy grin
Sorry if you don't know Mugabi grin grin
Kenyans are zoo folks!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
You mean until Rvp shows up with its blog articule as evidence ? if that is the best that comes from You guys, then I am not surprised on the poverty index and the uneployement your country keep pushing ahead.

nothing stastically proves you have it better than Accra. I am ready to hands down for any any single proof ...

Rvp is skulking around.....

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

it is mystery
either ghanaians or kenyans are lying we will found out very soon

i always prefer pictorial evidence

Pictorial evidence is a facade that can be fabricated by evil corrupt politicians...if they say they built 1000 homes go count it won't be up to 100.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:36pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

We don't need to respect the Brits by speaking their languages correctly....

Funny enough they(Brits) love the pidgin English

i didnt ask you to respect them

swahili is a language by africans for africans

east africans formed their own language can west africans do the same
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:37pm On Nov 16, 2019
grin grin
mtisTheQubit:

man i see you have added some few starts in the photo heh.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
rvp20182:
Just checked in between enjoying my well deserved vacation to see how the hapless Nigerians and Ghanians are faring on..Who cursed you? I mean look at Southern Africa country with minerals doing well.. Botswana, Namibia.. Ghana has more gold than South Africa now..heck the country name is Gold Coast..lots of diamond..lots of aluminum.. bauxite..oil..now gas..and country has been firmly under IMF management.Explain to me who cursed Western Africa? The Arabs used their oil to turn their deserts into thriving cities..but Ghana and Nigeria remain so poor?

Who cursed Kenya you mean.....Where had your tax money been going to since 1963

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Just debunk his 'blog' data. The fact that you have had IMF saving your ass a record 13 times speaks volumes to the kind of hapless nation you are. Your unsophisticated scenery and the narrative of cooked data fits in like a jigsaw puzzle. Accra can be beaten hands down by Mombasa. Your second andthird biggest cities cannot stand Kisumu. If we go further to smaller cities it will be a complete TKO for Ghana. Im not even sure it would be good manners to start that battle.
16 times IMF has bailed out Ghana

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

i didnt ask you to respect them

swahili is a language by africans for africans

east africans formed their own language can west africans do the same

We have our various indigenous languages..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Over edited images mask reality, the videos done by that my humble Nigerian brother is totally different from what you guys have been posting.....The video took the mask of our faces and made wonder if this is truly Nairobi cos she was truly ugly...

But your brother seemed genuinely surprised by the beauty of Kenya. Some of the scenes from his gopro look better than the images you claim are edited.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Pictorial evidence is a facade that can be fabricated by evil corrupt politicians...if they say they built 1000 homes go count it won't be up to 100.

politicians can interefere with statisctics you cant interfere with facts on the ground if it is there it is there if it is not it is not as simple as that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:
grin grin
Way to go Jonraid...next time add an extra moon in the horizon...the Naijas wouldnt care much.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:39pm On Nov 16, 2019
popizaino:

What we lack in skyscraper, we have them in beautiful homes all over. If going by your pictures of Nairobi posted here then you need two Nairobi to compete with lagos in beautiful homes. Posh house for posh house Nairobi can't stand either of Accra and lagos going by your pictures. I have never been to Nairobi but you have posted everything here up to extent you kept repeating pictures.
I mean Kenya is a zoo outside Nairobi. The primitive and starving folk can't afford to travel out. grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

The awesome photos can tell.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
That's the real green city under the sun grin grin
They will kill you for borrowing green city grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:40pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
when you understand by what is called influenced, then come back to drawing table...

our pdigin English is called decolonization, it makes us fully independent of the British Englis. this is what America also do to the British English when they were declare an independent state. we can't stick to foreing nolanguage why we still regard ourself as independent state. BBC has adopt it.

Yes there is BBC pidgin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

2/3 of Kenya is semi arid.. actually 89% of Kenya is not arable...we also haven't been as lucky as some countries with natural resources like billion barrels of oil or gold..but certainly we have done well compared to Africa countries. But we could have done better like say South Korea or Taiwan.Those are countries that can hold a candle to us.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

We have our various indigenous languages..

east africans too have their own indegenous languages

swahili was formed to unite all tribes under one common language and for trading purposes

does west africa have such
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
I mean Kenya is a zoo outside Nairobi. The primitive and starving folk can't afford to travel out. grin
So you want us to be called a zoo like you folks..no no...we are not....but you are...a big big zoo full of zoolians led by baba a guy who loves cattle.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:42pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

The awesome photos can tell.. grin

You are the most deluded of a your brothers.....tell someone else about nairobi not me that have consumed countless videos on her and can tell you how uninspiring she is......... May Lagos never be reduced to Nairobi level..Amen grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

his blog data have been numerously debunked and thrashed but you seems to be biased in checking it out . you sit your ass in support of his motor park economist debate. we don't need to go show picture and video for clarification of opinion as this might somehow be subjective and immature , the stastical evidence shows we consume more cement either by absolute or per head than the nation called Kenya. that alone tell, the development going on in Ghana is unmatched with africa largest slum .

Your refusal to urbanized as Ghana is also another testament..... The best of your country has the biggest slums and that is Nairobi. so how do you compare such a slums in whatever form anyway

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 16, 2019
rvp20182:
16 times IMF has bailed out Ghana
rvp just remind me the drop of cedis value .. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

You are the most deluded of a your brothers.....tell someone else about nairobi not me that have consumed countless videos on her and can tell you how uninspiring she is......... May Lagos never be reduced to Nairobi level..Amen grin grin
But but ths dudes looove Nairobi bae...

1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

rvp just remind me the drop of cedis value .. grin
I knew of the last one all a long but I was surprised when I read 16 IMF bail out.Cedis is like Malawi kwacha of the yore or Zim dollars now.It used to have so many zeros they decided to do away with it and start on 1 to 1 against the dollar... that thing is going to have so many zeros soon.Hyperinflation.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:46pm On Nov 16, 2019
Just because the capacity can accomodate seven million annually doesn't necessarily mean that the figures clock seven.It is more impressive if that capacity is realized and not just big airports for nothing! You don't hear much of Ghana when it comes to air transport!
psychologygh:
i can diapute the fact that nairobi has more malls than Accra cos Accra as a city has more than 10 malls or so for a city of 2.5 million people. And our just built terminal airport serves about 7 million passengers a year

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

I wouldnt say travelling..its like running away from...for example travelling to Libya is not a travel, more like a an escape... grin
Nigerians are everywhere cuz they can fund their trip and that makes us more exposed than citizens of the zoo republik of kenya grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:47pm On Nov 16, 2019
I can see ugly and dark Kenyans! grin
mtisTheQubit:

But but ths dudes looove Nairobi bae...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:48pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Nigerians are everywhere cuz they can fund their trip and that makes us more exposed than citizens of the zoo republik of kenya grin
Somalis can claim that too or any poor country whose citizens are capsizing in boats as they escape abroad.In Nairobi your rich boys squeeze themselves like 10 people in a single room.. Somalis do the same.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 16, 2019
rvp20182:
I knew of the last one all a long but I was surprised when I read 16 IMF bail out.Cedis is like Malawi kwacha of the yore or Zim dollars now.It used to have so many zeros they decided to do away with it and start on 1 to 1 against the dollar... that thing is going to have so many zeros soon.Hyperinflation.
Thanks man.. grin
waiting for the day when w'ave zim vs Ghana..who got the most sexy currency.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:50pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
That his is own subjective opinion, no statistical index proves that .

statistics report says you have the largest slums in Africa and it is right inside Nairobi, that alone sell Nairobi out.
Kenya is the best country in the world and naira obi is the best city in the world.
Kenya has no slums please.

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) (5690) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.