Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,158 members, 7,864,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 10:35 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5686) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6291965 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
That his is own subjective opinion, no statistical index proves that .

statistics report says you have the largest slums in Africa and it is right inside Nairobi, that alone sell Nairobi out.

Hahaha I can't laugh....one of the largest I the world actually for a city of 4 million..

They have more than 7 crazy slum that are of KIBERA level.. grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

which statistics put them here

nairobi alone has more malls than ghana combined
more skyscrapers than ghana
jkia is superior than airport in ghana so
i can diapute the fact that nairobi has more malls than Accra cos Accra as a city has more than 10 malls or so for a city of 2.5 million people. And our just built terminal airport serves about 7 million passengers a year

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
Jonraid:
This night sky in Amboseli might appear edited to them! grin

Some countries were created to stand out! cool

man i see you have added some few starts in the photo heh.. grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

you cant prove so it is just a hearsay

jkia is among the busiet airport no ghana is among the top ten iam hearing that kotoka airport from you now
Rated as busiest is diffrent from the top rated . quality is diffrent from quantity ......

The proves that your Nairobi is the largest single slum in Africa is reported by so many source that it even become current affairs news.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:16pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Finally vaxx,your Yoruba side is coming out grin...man you even call dar Arabic...Lagos is a zoo man..call it whatever you want...Dont hate us coz we have good stuff man...

That is the nonsense you keep telling yourself.....which good stuff are you talking about zoo man grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
That his is own subjective opinion, no statistical index proves that .

statistics report says you have the largest slums in Africa and it is right inside Nairobi, that alone sell Nairobi out.
Man do you really want us to post Ghana slums...coz you wouldnt like it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
i can diapute the fact that nairobi has more malls than Accra cos Accra as a city has more than 10 malls or so for a city of 2.5 million people. And our just built terminal airport serves about 7 million passengers a year
10 malls..shut up already
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:19pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

My point is, if you guys have the freedom to claim our photos are edited because they look too beautiful to be real, then we should also have the leeway to claim your photos are edited because they look too ugly to be real.

Over edited images mask reality, the videos done by that my humble Nigerian brother is totally different from what you guys have been posting.....The video took the mask of our faces and made wonder if this is truly Nairobi cos she was truly ugly...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

That is the nonsense you keep telling yourself.....which good stuff are you talking about zoo man grin grin
Like i said a Nigeria calling another country zoo is something else....no response man cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
rvp20182:
tell me ,how many malls Nairobi has and the population of Nairobi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2019
rvp20182:
tell me ,how many malls Nairobi has and the population of Nairobi .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

It is not a matter of posting slum ...it doesn't debunk what he said...

What matters is width, length, breath and the total number of idiots living in that slum....you know afrikan traveler(,your most popular YouTuber ) did a video on KIBERA and said it is the largest slum in Africa and one of the largest in the world....those were is words not mine and it has attested to what we've been saying
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:22pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Hahahaha this is very funny I swear... Such a Gullible goat.. grin
See facts are facts , if Kenyatta tell you that he built 1,000 affordable homes go and count it, I can assure you it won't be up to 100 homes....if truly you are building 500,000 affordable homes your cement consumption will not be struggling with a country whoose population is just 30 million...funny enough they are not building 500,000 homes but yet they still consume more cement than you.. Except you are using cow dung like the Masai maras do then only can I understand.. grin grin

you dont know anything about kenya all you research about kenya has not helped you sally

let me now explain to you sally

the govt was putting up policies and mechanisms to facilitate the construction of the 500k houses
the first step was to evict people from slums so the slum dwellers need to be compensated
go google about pangani and kibera soweto evictions
secondly the govt needed to set up a mortgage company which it did kenya mortgage refinance company
thirdly our govt is not constructing houses for anyone the govt is only providing land and utilities nothing the rest is done by the private sector
the ngara housing project is already done
and most of the construction started in july so be patient by next year a time like this we will measure our cement consumption

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:23pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Why hate Sudan man.. cheesy

I dont hate Suda...Sudan is not more beautiful than Nigeria and I doubt if Ethiopia is as well...I was just stating facts based on my observation......

Kenya is ugly abeg, call TZ for me let me view...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
tell me ,how many malls Nairobi has and the population of Nairobi .
Kenya is second to South Africa in mall space.https://www.google.com/amp/s/nairobinews.nation.co.ke/amp/hustle/nairobi-tops-africa-peers-mall-space

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

It is easier than done.... but I will not respond you with picture , I don't go childish.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:24pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:

please dispute it with pics please iam ready
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

It is not a matter of posting slum ...it doesn't debunk what he said...

What matters is width, length, breath and the total number of idiots living in that slum....you know afrikan traveler(,your most popular YouTuber ) did a video on KIBERA and said it is the largest slum in Africa and one of the largest in the world....those were is words not mine and it has attested to what we've been saying
Ok man if we are debating stuff based on your youtubers am not there...get the freak out on youtube man..the obsession is becoming thing of concern man..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
explain the word "infrastructure and development ".I can see Kenya has a different definition of these two words .Do you know there are more high rise in Manilla,Phillipians,Bangkok, and in Jarkata Indonesia than in Netherlands, Norway and maybe Canada buh these latter countries are far richer in GDP ,human development and per capital than the earlier names stated.

Highrises do not neccesarily mean developed and no Kenyan has claimed skyscrapers mean Kenya is more developed. But if I show you pictures of a few cities in the Netherlands and Norway you will right away know they are more developed than Jakarta. Is not rocket science. Same with Ghana.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
Pratically they will not understand this
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:25pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

you dont know anything about kenya all you research about kenya has not helped you sally

let me now explain to you sally

the govt was putting up policies and mechanisms to facilitate the construction of the 500k houses
the first step was to evict people from slums so the slum dwellers need to be compensated
go google about pangani and kibera soweto evictions
secondly the govt needed to set up a mortgage company which it did kenya mortgage refinance company
thirdly our govt is not constructing houses for anyone the govt is only providing land and utilities nothing the rest is done by the private sector
the ngara housing project is already done
and most of the construction started in july so be patient by next year a time like this we will measure our cement consumption

All that you said I am aware...But the thing is you have built some homes and you will be commissioning over 4,000 plus this December...with such construction amongst other luxury home construction , roads...you should be consuming more than the ghanians...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:26pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Highrises do not neccesarily mean developed and no Kenyan has claimed skyscrapers mean Kenya is more developed. But if I show you pictures of a few cities in the Netherlands and Norway you will right away know they are more developed than Jakarta. Is not rocket science. Same with Ghana.
Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Your Swahili language is heavily influence by Arabic.

An adage of Chinese says when you want to colonized a man forever teach him your language......

Hahahah I can't laugh grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:27pm On Nov 16, 2019
popizaino:

They seriously need to do some travelling. I can show them countless numbers of estate in Accra alone without repeating pictures like they do.
Can those starving and wretched Kenyans afford to travel outside their zoo? grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
It is easier than done.... but I will not respond you with picture , I don't go childish .....
Really man..you the guy who was scorned by kazi an ya had to drag whole of Ghana on ths stupid debate we having...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:28pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Highrises do not neccesarily mean developed and no Kenyan has claimed skyscrapers mean Kenya is more developed. But if I show you pictures of a few cities in the Netherlands and Norway you will right away know they are more developed than Jakarta. Is not rocket science. ₩Same 1 Same with Ghana.
This isn't a good logic you know. If i show you London and Dubai by picture , any lay man will conclude Dubai is right developed than London. it so just easy . but that will be technically wrong. same with Shanghai

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Can those starving and wretched Kenyans afford to travel outside their zoo? grin grin
Where now? to drown via Libya route or what... grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:29pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Nobody sleeps in mall, Your country has the largest slum in Africa..... that is where you will find the majority Nairobians....

multiple report indicate that not me....you only need to Google. I don't spoonfeed people .

kotoka stastically was rated as the fourth best airport in Africa. how your museum looking Airport become something superior is only what you can only answer in your head...

savage grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
It appears Kenyans are subhumans, how could a few skyscrapers piss a sensible human being off? Imagine [how stewpid you seem with such a statement grin
We don't worship skyscrapers in Nigeria the way you folks worship those skyscrapers that are occupied by your Chinese and Indian lords. grin
Skyscrapers in Nigeria are occupied by Nigerians not foreigners but we don't celebrate them as development.
Can you compare those few skyscrapers with the oil facilities littering our deep sea shore?
London with less skyscrapers than Beijing makes Beijing look like a child in terms of development.lol.

Lol @ bold, that is something they are fund of most especially MtistheQubit and wuoche, shma...you critize something and they will tell you that you are jealous and you love it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:32pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Really man..you the guy who was scorned by kazi an ya had to drag whole of Ghana on ths stupid debate we having...
lol...RVP really caused this mess. he made us go down to this extent.....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Lol @ bold, that is something they are fund of most especially MtistheQubit and wuoche, shma...you critize something and they will tell you that you are jealous and you love it...
Yes sally ya just jealous of our skyscrapers.. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:33pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

you are confused
swahili is 90% bantu

your pidgin is corrupted english

We don't need to respect the Brits by speaking their languages correctly....

Funny enough they(Brits) love the pidgin English

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) (5689) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.