Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,224 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (5685) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6264967 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

I have watched all of his videos and I wasnt impressed..what is your point again...

My point is, if you guys have the freedom to claim our photos are edited because they look too beautiful to be real, then we should also have the leeway to claim your photos are edited because they look too ugly to be real.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
magical kenya smiley

i know it pains west african nggas smiley

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by popizaino(m): 11:56am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

he is your fellow ghanaian he has been to nairobi he made the comparisons

on infrastructure accra and ghana are generally learners compared to kenya

Limit the infrastructure to skyscrapers alone pls.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ok man you almost gave me an heart attack..was busy following problemkid photos an the i saw ths...for a moment i was surprised naija could have ths till i realized was posted by you...i was really rooting for them to have something closer to ths grin

Your jokes are always very boring...I swear..

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

No doubt east Africa is beautiful than west africa excluding Kenya and Sudan....
Why hate Sudan man.. cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 11:57am On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

I would accept competition with Nigeria on posh homes but not Ghana. You guys are hugely underwhelming in that regard. The images Vaxx has been posting cry Slowly telling on yourselves
You are only be biased . but comfortably agree in whatever you are comfortable with....

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

there is also this ghanaian called wode maya who makes vlogs about african cities
although he was mistreated by our police because he was taking photos of our malls which is illegal
he admitted our infrastructure is superior to ghanas

Very true. And Wode is like the most travelled of the ordinary Ghanaian Joe so he reps these Ghanaians here very well. I've also watched a few videos of Ghana on his channel and Ghana is quite much a backwater.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 11:59am On Nov 16, 2019
The IMF colony of Ghana is not worth wasting time with...give them 1yr and IMF will back in Accra to manage it.They just cooked their GDP by 25% for crying out loud.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
That his is own subjective opinion, no statistical index proves that .

statistics report says you have the largest slums in Africa and it is right inside Nairobi, that alone sell Nairobi out.

which statistics put them here

nairobi alone has more malls than ghana combined
more skyscrapers than ghana
jkia is superior than airport in ghana so
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Finally vaxx,your Yoruba side is coming out grin...man you even call dar Arabic...Lagos is a zoo man..call it whatever you want...Dont hate us coz we have good stuff man...
Your Swahili language is heavily influence by Arabic.

An adage of Chinese says when you want to colonized a man forever teach him your language......

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:02pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

oh please build skyscrapers in accra and stop crying skyscrapers in every post you post
we are getting rid of our slums with low cost housing
and i doubt if accra beats nairobi in quality of life

Hahahaha this is very funny I swear... Such a Gullible goat.. grin
See facts are facts , if Kenyatta tell you that he built 1,000 affordable homes go and count it, I can assure you it won't be up to 100 homes....if truly you are building 500,000 affordable homes your cement consumption will not be struggling with a country whoose population is just 30 million...funny enough they are not building 500,000 homes but yet they still consume more cement than you.. Except you are using cow dung like the Masai maras do then only can I understand.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
Lol I thought rvp said he would be gone for a few days grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
You are only be biased . but comfortably agree in whatever you are comfortable with....

You better stick to data. i.e untill RVP shows up to prove them fakes as well. The photos have totally exposed your backwardness as a country...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
They can't deceive Nigerians because we travel a lot and we know the true position of Kenya.
Outside Nairobi there's absolutely nothing that Kenya can boast of.
Very shameful!

Very shameful zoo you mean...never you forget to include the name zoo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

which statistics put them here

nairobi alone has more malls than ghana combined
more skyscrapers than ghana
jkia is superior than airport in ghana so
Nobody sleeps in mall, Your country has the largest slum in Africa..... that is where you will find the majority Nairobians....

multiple report indicate that not me....you only need to Google. I don't spoonfeed people .

kotoka stastically was rated as the fourth best airport in Africa. how your museum looking Airport become something superior is only what you can only answer in your head...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

Ths skyscraper thingy is really pissing off you folks alot...an advice, build yours an stop yapping...There is saying, first impression is very important..If you show a zoo then people will think ya from a zoo..period...
It appears Kenyans are subhumans, how could a few skyscrapers piss a sensible human being off? Imagine how stewpid you seem with such a statement grin
We don't worship skyscrapers in Nigeria the way you folks worship those skyscrapers that are occupied by your Chinese and Indian lords. grin
Skyscrapers in Nigeria are occupied by Nigerians not foreigners but we don't celebrate them as development.
Can you compare those few skyscrapers with the oil facilities littering our deep sea shore?
London with less skyscrapers than Beijing makes Beijing look like a child in terms of development.lol.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
Problemkid1:
That's why KaziKazi called them kiberans grin grin
They are comedians grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

there is also this ghanaian called wode maya who makes vlogs about african cities
although he was mistreated by our police because he was taking photos of our malls which is illegal
he admitted our infrastructure is superior to ghanas

The guy preaches one Africa Unity, plus he needs subscribers to thrive....That is where he gets is daily bread from, so expect him to say whatever he likes for cheap Gullible subscribers like you..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Your Swahili language is heavily influence by Arabic.

An adage of Chinese says when you want to colonized a man forever teach him your language......

you are confused
swahili is 90% bantu

your pidgin is corrupted english
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 12:06pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

For once some folks should just shup up....thanks man cheesy

Roads quality - Country rankings

We've said many times we can reach RSA infrastructure levels in 5 years. Only 7 places to reach them -doable!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by psychologygh: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

Very true. And Wode is like the most travelled of the ordinary Ghanaian Joe so he reps these Ghanaians here very well. I've also watched a few videos of Ghana on his channel and Ghana is quite much a backwater.
explain the word "infrastructure and development ".I can see Kenya has a different definition of these two words .Do you know there are more high rise in Manilla,Phillipians,Bangkok, and in Jarkata Indonesia than in Netherlands, Norway and maybe Canada buh these latter countries are far richer in GDP ,human development and per capital than the earlier names stated.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

because he says the truth that is why your not impressed

facts are stubborn smiley

he has the evidence

Gullible boy, what truth did he say?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2019
TayserMahri:

You better stick to data. i.e untill RVP shows up to prove them fakes as well. The photos have totally exposed your backwardness as a country...
You mean until Rvp shows up with its blog articule as evidence ? if that is the best that comes from You guys, then I am not surprised on the poverty index and the unemployment your country keep pushing ahead.

nothing stastically proves you have it better than Accra. I am ready to hands down for any any single proof ...

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
kikuyu1:

We've said many times we can reach RSA infrastructure levels in 5 years. Only 7 places to reach them -doable!
Yes we can do it..but my suprise was Tanzania managed to beat the west Africans by far...so basically ths westies just yap but nothing.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by rvp20182: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:
Lol I thought rvp said he would be gone for a few days grin grin
Just checked in between enjoying my well deserved vacation to see how the hapless Nigerians and Ghanians are faring on..Who cursed you? I mean look at Southern Africa country with minerals doing well.. Botswana, Namibia.. Ghana has more gold than South Africa now..heck the country name is Gold Coast..lots of diamond..lots of aluminum.. bauxite..oil..now gas..and country has been firmly under IMF management.Explain to me who cursed Western Africa? The Arabs used their oil to turn their deserts into thriving cities..but Ghana and Nigeria remain so poor?

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:10pm On Nov 16, 2019
psychologygh:
explain the word "infrastructure and development ".I can see Kenya has a different definition of these two words .Do you know there are more high rise in Manilla,Phillipians,Bangkok, and in Jarkata Indonesia than in Netherlands, Norway and maybe Canada buh these latter countries are far richer in GDP ,human development and per capital than the earlier names stated.
The dude is a big surprised. celebrating Savannah and amusement park as something called development. when over 40 percent of his country men are extremely poor is madness . some of them even claim mall is a development parameter . I have never meet such a gullible individual before

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
mtisTheQubit:

For once some folks should just shup up....thanks man cheesy

Roads quality - Country rankings

Lol if they tell you you have better road than Brazil won't you slap such fellow....

Just forget it you can compare your road both in quality and network with Brazil...I have told you the criteria they used in arriving at this ranking

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by tylann: 12:11pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Nobody sleeps in mall, Your country has the largest slum in Africa..... that is where you will find the majority Nairobians....

multiple report indicate that not me....you only need to Google. I don't spoonfeed people .

kotoka stastically was rated as the fourth best airport in Africa. how your museum looking Airport become something superior is only what you can only answer in your head...

you cant prove so it is just a hearsay

jkia is among the busiet airport no ghana is among the top ten iam hearing that kotoka airport from you now
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
vaxx2:
Don't be carried away by such subjective opinion. he even open up his mouth thst war torn Sierra Leone is a developed city than Ghana ...

I don't know if you really know the strategic way making money thru video bloggers..

unless you provide a statistical evidence of Nairobi been more developed than Ghana? Since then enjoy your beautiful dream..... .

That was what I even implied
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Jonraid(m): 12:12pm On Nov 16, 2019
This night sky in Amboseli might appear edited to them! grin

Some countries were created to stand out! cool

tylann:

dont blame them west africa in general is ugly compared to east and south africa

speaking of magical kenya

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vaxx2: 12:14pm On Nov 16, 2019
tylann:

you are confused
swahili is 90% bantu

your pidgin is corrupted english
when you understand by what is called influenced, then come back to drawing table...

our pdigin English is called decolonization, it makes us fully independent of the British English. this is what America also do to the British English when they were declare an independent state. we can't stick to foreing language why we still regard ourself as independent state. BBC has adopt it.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Nov 16, 2019
samorobo:

Lol if they tell you you have better road than Brazil won't you slap such fellow....

Just forget it you can compare your road both in quality and network with Brazil...I have told you the criteria they used in arriving at this ranking
Numbers dont lie my friend...you keep on yapping about goods roads but nothing...

(1) (2) (3) ... (5682) (5683) (5684) (5685) (5686) (5687) (5688) ... (9933)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.