Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,345 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 PM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6258) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6282651 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
What's even in that joburg that, that dude wants to compare with New York City. Even Casablanca is far more better than that joburg. I see joburg as a crappy city to me. Very dirty city. Cape Town is even better than that dirty city. He's very stupid for comparing that nonsense to New York.
No doubt Cape Town is better however..... Joburg is by no means a "very dirty city" yes on occasions when there are protests(photos which I know you are going to post) or occasional flooding the streets are dirty but only for a day or 2.

Pics Joburg cbd streets.... BTW some of the pics are from the so-called bad areas in Joburg such as hillbrow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2020
More

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

Now dance to it....

Let's do this again....

MOGADHISU, sana'a and lome is more liveable bthan NYC....how does that also sound to your ear...
Obviously you didn't read the article wink
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

Shut up and stop sounding pained
...no one compared joburg to Lagos.....we know which is most developed , and we also know the reason behind that....

Problemkid was with the notion that Casablanca is better than joburg and that y'all went too far comparing with new York...and I gave you reason why he might have arrived at that conclusion.....

Casablanca is no joke if you care to know....take it or leave it...
I prefer Casablanca to joburg. Joburg is so dirty? If it's Cape town I agree. But joburg is no no no
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
jl115:

No doubt Cape Town is better however..... Joburg is by no means a "very dirty city" yes on occasions when there are protests(photos which I know you are going to post) or occasional flooding the streets are dirty but only for a day or 2.

Pics Joburg cbd streets.... BTW some of the pics are from the so-called bad areas in Joburg such as hillbrow.
Post the good area of joburg please
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 2:51pm On Jan 12, 2020
Austine1213:

I know casablanca, so infrastructure struggling.

The Urbanization of Casablanca is putting significant strain on the city infrastructures that were, built for populations a fraction of their current size. The city has infrastructure that is near or past its design life, requiring massive upgrades.

How ever city preferences differ from person to person, just as someone may prefer Capetown than NY, or Abuja than lagos, or even lagos to miami
Casablanca.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Casablanca.

Read to understand!
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Something is really wrong with you kenyans. Very foolish animals grin grin grin you idiots Don't have Common sense to realize that your capital hosted the World's largest slums grin grin grin nai-robbery is the biggest and Shambolic shitthol in the entire world grin grin grin
The funny thing is that you are posting slums when am posting your CBD grin grin Lagos CBD is the most shambolic in the entire world, where do you get the guts to compare with any country let alone kenya.

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Let's joburg first compete with Dallas before thinking of New York grin

I am done having this conversation with them....it is exhausting..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 3:23pm On Jan 12, 2020
Troy404:
last question what is the beef between Yorubas and Igbos.

Yoruba people are lazy they only like party and wedding.
Igbo people are very successful in crime.

So when you have lazy people are criminals conflict is bound to happen.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
Troy404:
The funny thing is that you are posting slums when am posting your CBD grin grin Lagos CBD is the most shambolic in the entire world, where do you get the guts to compare with any country let alone kenya.

The funniest thing is the fact that you keep sticking to old pictures from Google to get us to stop talking about your shambolic , rowdy, market looking CBD...

This is video of that same place you post @ third pic...the place was cleaned up and upgraded last three years by the previous governor....check out that same yellow building where that pile of trash is...it is also visible in this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CrLyX58VyjM

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 3:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

He is lying..Forbes never said so?..
Ask him for links and settle it once and for all.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by slaughteringNG: 4:27pm On Jan 12, 2020
Look what these people have done to suffering and smiling problem kid you are going to pay

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by slaughteringNG: 4:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problem kid you suspended my account now you are going to suffer

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Post the good area of joburg please
ok wink

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Troy404:
Old picture won't solve your case grin grin Lagos CBD is now more cleaner than your capital shitthol grin grin and it won't still change the fact that your nairoslum was ranked the world's largest slums grin grin grin and nairobi will forever be the biggest shitthol in the world grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:39pm On Jan 12, 2020
slaughteringNG:
Problem kid you suspended my account now you are going to suffer
Foolish PovertyNsmilling bastard grin grin see your slumish capital shitthol tongue tongue grin grin

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 4:42pm On Jan 12, 2020
slaughteringNG:
Look what these people have done to suffering and smiling problem kid you are going to pay
I told you when I come back to the city we're going to rub shoulder grin grin thunder will fire you today grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
More Joburg

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 4:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
Joburg

Apparently a very dirty city grin

Interesting fact, Johannesburg is the largest man mad forest in the world.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Justnotyou: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
kikuyu1:

Very true-it always amuses me in this day and age many people still bekieve in primary school tales of Congo migrations and wiki histories! I posted this before you joined us. A dendrogram showing very close Kikuyu and Amarkoke,a River Omo people of S Ethiopia (not Amhara) genetic relationship. Its old ,having been done late 80s,but imo has much truth. While similar phenotype doesn't necessarily correlate with genotype the pics reinforce what many know as one of the many 'Kikuyu looks.'

It's honestly becoming harder & harder to find a pure/inbred group of people, except for maybe the house of lannisters & the untouched tribes in India, Amazon & new Guinea, since almost everyone of us has been properly assimilated by "the other" similarly the Kikuyus of today have two major ydna haplogroups the e1b1a which belongs to the Niger-Congo community & the e1b1b which belongs to the Afroasiatic/Nilo-saharan communities, with the genetic constitution of modern kikuyus being around 50-80% bantu/WA, 35-10% nilotic, 15-5% west Eurasian which makes it true that each Kikuyu as an individual, as with any other individual irrespective of their tribe, has their own unique ancestry even one with the hamar people of Ethiopia but the tribe as a whole through linguistic & cultural affiliation clearly falls within the bantu community.

The Bantu migration did & is still taking place in Congo as well as Tanzania, Kenya, southern Somalia, South Sudan, South Africa and nearly all SSA countries that exist today but it's origin surely started in Eastern Nigeria or western Cameroon depending on the time line used. This doesn't in any way imply each bantu is a carbon copy of the other, or that any other people group did not migrate from some place else to where they are today.

As you can probably see below the bantu migration despite being v.famous isn't really unique as there is evidence of Khoisan, Nilo-saharan, & even Afroasiatic migrations which were & still are happening around the same time.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
jl115:

Maybe this is hillbrow some 10 to 20 years ago or you are just cherry picking.... hillbrow of today is actually dirty, disorganised, people trading illegally on pedestrian lanes, dangerous, quite stressful and chaotic..... although it still maintains its good road network

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2020
Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 5:34pm On Jan 12, 2020
More on Awka millennium city

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Owerri

Let me continue...
Owerri

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Something is really wrong with you kenyans. Very foolish animals grin grin grin you idiots Don't have Common sense to realize that your capital hosted the World's largest slums grin grin grin nai-robbery is the biggest and Shambolic shitthol in the entire world grin grin grin
Seems there's a real problem with aesthetics in rural Nairobi.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

Maybe this is hillbrow some 10 to 20 years ago or you are just cherry picking.... hillbrow of today is actually dirty, disorganised, people trading illegally on pedestrian lanes, dangerous, quite stressful and chaotic..... although it still maintains its good road network
Hillbrow today....... Ex Mayor Herman Mashaba did a great job cleaning up the city!

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

Let me continue...
Owerri
lol...
They won't believe you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6255) (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.