Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,126 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:45 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283426 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
My country Kenya is a useless country grin grin grin and sufferNdying is a useless badstard for supporting our useless governor for doing bad things grin grin grin

See sufferNsmilling selling clothes on the street grin grin grin
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:07am On Jan 13, 2020
iliterateStupid:
GoGo cotonou Benin Republic
So this to you is the city better than Nigeria?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:09am On Jan 13, 2020
iliterateStupid:
You can see that Benin Republic is on another level
WTF!

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 12:24am On Jan 13, 2020
Centrifude:
I don't know why South Africans decided to get involved in this shit, but since we're all here I'd like to correct My Country.

Joburg has to be one of the filthiest and most DANGEROUS places i go to, it is Disgusting !!!!

from the time you enter Hillbrow, then the surrounding areas of Small street and MTN tank rank and Bree Taxi Rank, thoseplaces are overflowing with hawkers who dump their sh*t on the ground, people piss in the middle of the streets, people steal manhole covers then someone will come and vandalise the water pipes and Cables.

The Joburg you see on those pictures is the Rich side or Joburg, the rest of it is cover in filth and every Crime you can imagine.

Joburg is Disgusting even the rich and decent sides need security guards posted at almost every corner just to keep people safe.

If you're a foreign national looking to come JHB i advise you not to, that place is shit, i f*cking hate it with a passion, i see all these things everyday.

Don't go to Joburg!!!
90% of all DAMN countries in this world have slums!
The UK, USA, Russia, China- you name it!
Why everyone on this thread keeps acting like their city is heaven DESPITE COUNTLESS IMAGE PROOFS Beats me! grin.... Honest to God. ....like what else do you want as proof??... I see SA'ns trying to play a lame 'God role' on here.... They should know the last people they wanna tell all these tales to are nigerians cos there's a considerable nigerian population over there who see the city first hand.... Beyond Graded images on instagram....
I like your honesty but you should'a toned it down a little grin ....there's an edge to the way you typed this and If I'm a South African reading this I'd be really pained. Lol. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 6:59am On Jan 13, 2020
South Africa’s power utility Eskom on Friday said electricity access had improved from 36% in 1994 to 90% to date.

Eskom said in 1994, at the “the dawn of democracy”, only 36% of the country had access to electricity, with 12% being rural electrification.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Troy404:
Nice photos, i read somewhere durban was voted best city in SA

The greenest city in the WORLD
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Dude that is a FALLACY!
This is wrong information. angry
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Nope, not even in Africa smiley
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Dude that is a FALLACY!
This is wrong information. angry

Rio de Janeiro. Austin. Brussels. All must be green with envy as our very own Durban recently ranked as the highest in the world in terms of green space.

Kwazulu-Natal is known for its greenery, and Durban achieved this high green status based on very specific criteria set by the first-ever Husqvarna Urban Green Space Index (HUGSI).

READ: Unexpected city itineraries: Hiking in Durban
HUGSI is a digital innovation initiative which helps to "safeguard and improve maintenance of green spaces in urban areas. By applying computer vision and deep learning techniques on satellite images, HUGSI unveils insights about the size, proportion, distribution, and health of green space in urban areas."

The city by sea was voted as having the 'Highest percentage of urban green space' (60%) as well as the 'Highest percentage of urban area covered by trees' (42%).

Rio came in at second place and Austin, Texas was third in the world. See where other cities rank.

SOUTH AFRICA - CIRCA 1900: Trunks and leaves in D

(PHOTO: Getty Images)

WATCH: Cruising from Durban to Pomene - and the craziness in-between

Durban has been crushing awards during 2019. Earlier this year it was voted 'SA's best city to live in' by Mercer's 21st Quality of Living survey.

King Shaka International Airport won this year’s award for Best Regional Airport in Africa and Best Airport Staff in Africa serving 5-10 million passengers.

Plus Durban was recognised as one of the top street food destinations in the world.

Such a great all-rounder!

https://m.traveller24.com/FindYourEscape/Durban/durban-was-just-voted-the-greenest-city-in-the-world-20191218
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
Nope, not even in Africa smiley

https://hugsi.green/

Jelousy runs in your veins lol
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

90% of all DAMN countries in this world have slums!
The UK, USA, Russia, China- you name it!
Why everyone on this thread keeps acting like their city is heaven DESPITE COUNTLESS IMAGE PROOFS Beats me! grin.... Honest to God. ....like what else do you want as proof??... I see SA'ns trying to play a lame 'God role' on here.... They should know the last people they wanna tell all these tales to are nigerians cos there's a considerable nigerian population over there who see the city first hand.... Beyond Graded images on instagram....
I like your honesty but you should'a toned it down a little grin ....there's an edge to the way you typed this and If I'm a South African reading this I'd be really pained. Lol. grin

Hillbrow is dirty because there are many foreigners who have brought their dirty habits from their countries.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Rio de Janeiro. Austin. Brussels. All must be green with envy as our very own Durban recently ranked as the highest in the world in terms of green space.

Kwazulu-Natal is known for its greenery, and Durban achieved this high green status based on very specific criteria set by the first-ever Husqvarna Urban Green Space Index (HUGSI).

READ: Unexpected city itineraries: Hiking in Durban
HUGSI is a digital innovation initiative which helps to "safeguard and improve maintenance of green spaces in urban areas. By applying computer vision and deep learning techniques on satellite images, HUGSI unveils insights about the size, proportion, distribution, and health of green space in urban areas."

The city by sea was voted as having the 'Highest percentage of urban green space' (60%) as well as the 'Highest percentage of urban area covered by trees' (42%).

Rio came in at second place and Austin, Texas was third in the world. See where other cities rank.

SOUTH AFRICA - CIRCA 1900: Trunks and leaves in D

(PHOTO: Getty Images)

WATCH: Cruising from Durban to Pomene - and the craziness in-between

Durban has been crushing awards during 2019. Earlier this year it was voted 'SA's best city to live in' by Mercer's 21st Quality of Living survey.

King Shaka International Airport won this year’s award for Best Regional Airport in Africa and Best Airport Staff in Africa serving 5-10 million passengers.

Plus Durban was recognised as one of the top street food destinations in the world.

Such a great all-rounder!

https://m.traveller24.com/FindYourEscape/Durban/durban-was-just-voted-the-greenest-city-in-the-world-20191218
The source cited is 'Traveller24' ....a subsidiary of SA news website 'NEWS24'.
Google Searches think otherwise... no SA city was listed....Copenhagen was recurring.... But no SA city...
In 3 different websites.
This report fam is Dodgy.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Hillbrow is dirty because there are many foreigners who have brought their dirty habits from their countries.

There are more foreigners in New York and London.
They don't complain about foreigners.
Your excuse holds no water.

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

The source cited is 'Traveller24' ....a subsidiary of SA news website 'NEWS24'.
Google Searches think otherwise... no SA city was listed....Copenhagen was recurring.... But no SA city...
In 3 different websites.
This report fam is Dodgy.

I sent the source link also
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

There are more foreigners in New York and London.
They don't complain about foreigners.
Your excuse holds no water.

Seems like african countries export their dirtiest kind to SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:52am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

I sent the source link also
The link text clearly says 'Travel24'....thats SA.... To win these kinda arguments you should cite neutral sources..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 7:54am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Seems like african countries export their dirtiest kind to SA
We're back to the same ol' SA rhetoric..
That's always your next line of defense or attack... Fam... That's a LIE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 8:00am On Jan 13, 2020
TayserMahri:

Am sure you dont know its called a sand dune, and that they all move in similar ways.
No it can't be just a sand dune.Ours is a more 'advanced sand'.It is a volcanic highly magnetized sand. It can't be mixed with other sand.Dr. Leakey did a lot of research on our advanced sand
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:09am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

We're back to the same ol' SA rhetoric..
That's always your next line of defense or attack... Fam... That's a LIE.

Have you been to SA?

Cos I'm in SA I see everything that's happening
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
No it can't be just a sand dune.Ours is a more 'advanced sand'.It is a volcanic highly magnetized sand. It can't be mixed with other sand.Dr. Leakey did a lot of research on our advanced sand

Its a sand Dune

Its moved by wind nothing what makes it different is its volcanic ash
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:20am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Have you been to SA?

Cos I'm in SA I see everything that's happening
I don't have to be in SA fam.
We're in 2020.
This thread alone has taught you a lot about Kenya and Nigeria.
I've not been to SA btw...but I could get any info I need on SA.
You know that.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
Lol.
You sure of what you're saying dude?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

The link text clearly says 'Travel24'....thats SA.... To win these kinda arguments you should cite neutral sources..

Here's the source

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:25am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:

Its not advanced sand lol

Its called volcanic ash/dust
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Here's the source

The website has been loading maps for ages.
Screenshots?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Its not advanced sand lol

Its called volcanic ash/dust
LMAO! grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

We're in 2020.
You know that.

When I write of Kenya I know what I'm saying as I have visited it, I've experienced it

Same goes for Ghana, but I so when I write something I know the truth I know the difference. NO writing or pics can fool me regarding the two countries.

I wish you get opportunity to travel it will open your perspection of many things you thought youyou knew

Nigeria ill go this year
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Screenshots?

ok will do that
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Screenshots?

There they are

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

LMAO! grin

grin

Help another one
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:41am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

When I write of Kenya I know what I'm saying as I have visited it, I've experienced it

Same goes for Ghana, but I so when I write something I know the truth I know the difference. NO writing or pics can fool me regarding the two countries.

I wish you get opportunity to travel it will open your perspection of many things you thought youyou knew

Nigeria ill go this year
Lol.
I do travel bro... I've been to Kenya. Also been to Benin Republic suffering and smiling has been posting grin ...thats why I know he's hopeless.
But I haven't traveled much.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:44am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

We're in 2020.
You know that.

You have to travel

People lie a lot here, people will deny facts, people will show fake pics, people will post fake news etc

(1) (2) (3) ... (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.