Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,390 members, 7,861,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:11 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283271 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
jl115:

Hillbrow today....... Ex Mayor Herman Mashaba did a great job cleaning up the city!

Okay sir...happy cleaning the city in your dreams.....
grin grin
Bye man
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Carmit:

lol...
They won't believe you.

Na mumu they worry them....the mumus think we are in thesame level with their one city backward infastructure...

It is safe to say Owerri is more developed than mombassa and looks more aesthetically Beautiful BV, with better layout plan than that mombassa..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:02pm On Jan 12, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

I do need to open that link when I can vividly see "co.za".....
Keep decieving yourself in you aim...
More excuses wink typical
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2020
jl115:

More excuses wink typical

Jiln5 I don't want to talk too much...if not I would have disgrace you on the lie you are telling...

I will make sure you choke on it...
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

Jiln5 I don't want to talk too much...if not I would have disgrace you on the lie you are telling...

I will make sure you choke on it...
Sammy calling me a liar grin grin grin grin ohhhhh the fvcking irony!!!!

Looks like you forgot when you lied about the Proforce Ara.......

P.S I did not lie, I did not say Johannesburg is the cleanest city in the world or even Africa, neither did any of my sources state that wink

I don't lie boy, my name is not Samorobo

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 6:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
One of Africas cleanest cities, and Africas economic powerhouse

Johannesburg :

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by gallivant: 6:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Let's joburg first compete with Dallas before thinking of New York grin

Dallas is more livable than New York City. Johannesburg is more livable than New York City. It's much more better.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
samorobo:

Stick to your delusions......the day Lagos reduce to what is in that pics or what nairobi is today, then thatbis the very same day I will denounce being a Nigerian..

Stop being a fool dude. Logos is not Nairobi's match
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Troy404:
Aerial view of Laghost that they wont show you, sometimes i read what they type and wonder who cursed them. Their is absolutely nothing to brag about in that city.

cheesy cheesy
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Nai-Robbery grin grin grin grin

The first photo is decent housing in comparison to Lagos housing below.

The second photo is a dumpsite. Do you expect a dumpsite to be a manicured garden?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:06pm On Jan 12, 2020
This Nigerian mob have blocked three of my other account and problem kid is behind everything

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:10pm On Jan 12, 2020
NairobiWalker:

The second photo is a dumpsite. Do you expect a dumpsite to be a manicured garden?

Suffering and smiling is back after three of his accounts have been blocked

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2020
It looks like the suffering and smiling shows season 3 have to be postponed.

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:17pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problem kid today is going to learn what 25 mbps internet is all about unlimited download. He is going to know that his problems have gotten a lot worse since coming back from the village with no electricity and mobile net worth

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 12, 2020
jl115:
One of Africas cleanest cities, and Africas economic powerhouse

Johannesburg :
Nice photos, i read somewhere durban was voted best city in SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:31pm On Jan 12, 2020
Is time for the suffering and smiling Show season 3 start Benin Republic cotonou

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2020
68816419:
Nigeria must be great.
Well done, bro. This proves that the Nigerian economy is more diverse than ever.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:37pm On Jan 12, 2020
GoGo cotonou Benin Republic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by obaaderemi: 7:38pm On Jan 12, 2020
68816419:
Nigeria must be great.
Well done, bro. This proves that the Nigerian economy is more diverse than ever. I expect the Nigerian economy to grow beyond 3% this year if the border closure persists and gains in agriculture are further achieved.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:41pm On Jan 12, 2020
cotonou Benin Republic can stand above any city in Nigeria by 10 years.. some of these road which you are looking at are concreted and tired especially at roundabout

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2020
Please any Nigerian which ones to compete go with your camera and take photos anywhere in Nigeria and I will go with my camera and take photos of Benin Republic

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:44pm On Jan 12, 2020
NairobiWalker:

Sharaaaap your dirty mouth grin grin stop talking crap here and stick to the pictures grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2020
Somalia is far more better than nairozoo grin grin grin I don't know why my Kenya brothers don't want to accept that Somalia is better than zoo kenya in all index grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:46pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's a big shame that the people in Benin Republic enjoy 24 hours electricity. Why Nigerians are still learning how to run after criminals

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:48pm On Jan 12, 2020
It's a big Shame that sufferNdying is from the slumish capital grin grin grin look at sufferNsmilling Children playing in the slum grin grin grin

Picture 2,3&4

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:49pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problemkid1:
Somalia is far more better than nairozoo grin grin grin I don't know why my Kenya brothers don't want to accept that Somalia is better than zoo kenya in all index grin grin grin

Don't worry let me just finish my Benin Republic show and I will hammer you very hard

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:52pm On Jan 12, 2020
iliterateStupid:

Don't worry let me just finish my Benin Republic show and I will hammer you very hard
Sharaaaap and watch your slummish capital grin grin grin foolish fool

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 7:54pm On Jan 12, 2020
Problem kid is In Darkness but he is making noise

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2020
My country Kenya is a useless country grin grin grin and sufferNdying is a useless badstard for supporting our useless governor for doing bad things grin grin grin

See sufferNsmilling selling clothes on the street grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by iliterateStupid: 8:01pm On Jan 12, 2020
cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (6256) (6257) (6258) (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.