Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,414 members, 7,861,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:43 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283783 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) (6266) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2020
TayserMahri:

It wasnt very hard to capture the slaves because the indegenes gratefully captured rival tribes whom they were competing with or at war with. We can agree that the African is his own greatest enemy. Welcoming, trusting, largely disinterested in anything beyond the here and now, and consequently rarely innovative for the future, and more than willing to sell his rival brothers off believing they are getting rid of a problem. They couldnt see that in the future when their rivals are depleted they would be next. No better recap explains the scenario more than the famous Tanzania slave trade.

You started very well.But you ended very bad,I know a Kenyan will forever be a Kenyan. You will never have unbalanced analysis about anything. I can't blame you,its your tribalism nature of many Kenyans.( when is your next election??)

Let me teach you.
Slave trade was happening all over Africa.The example you quoted about Zanzibar, similar situations happened in Mombasa Kenya,lamu,and other shitholes.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

I get what you mean.
I read it all.
But they also stated clearly that these were 'selected' cities.
It's a little dodgy COPENHAGEN isn't part of the 'selected' cities.

Copenhagen is green in terms of sustainabily, green energy, green food production etc not the actual city greenery

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:31am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

I get what you mean.
I read it all.
But they also stated clearly that these were 'selected' cities.
It's a little dodgy COPENHAGEN isn't part of the 'selected' cities.

Gbam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:32am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

This is the part that irks me.
The city is just Very AVERAGE.

Spit it out....it is like a village town grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Joburg is clean overall

Okay sir...we hear you..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Travel where?

Speak for your self
I have been to Roswell and Norcross in Georgia. But I haven't been to SA. BTW I even have a uncle who lives in SA. And he told me things about your country. Stop decieving yourself Mr Austine. None of your city was ranked the greeness city in the world
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:35am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

Jealous of forest grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

Jealous of forest grin grin grin

Beautiful greenery within the city.

Anyway how are you today?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Lol is it like Accra?
No no... I'm not doing this grin
But the city is simple and calm.
Their whole country population is about 11m+. Just a little over half the population of Lagos.
There are A LOT of rural parts in BENIN republic.
Only their beaches and the calm ambience gets me.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:38am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Dude its a Sand dune

I see you also love labeling things, truth is it won't change the reality.

Even if you label it" voodoo magnetic volcanic moving sand"
or alien moving sand or advanced technological magnetic sand

Its a sand Dune after all
Hohohoho
It looks like you hate our stuff!
I tried explaining to u why ours isn't your normal Kalahari sand dunes,but the more I explained, the more you hated our advanced highly magnetized volcanic moving sand.I give up on you.

Anyway,Do u know a meteriorite?
Only Tz has it..

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

This is the part that irks me.
The city is just Very AVERAGE.
Does it have AAVF?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2020
Centrifude:
I don't know why South Africans decided to get involved in this shit, but since we're all here I'd like to correct My Country.

Joburg has to be one of the filthiest and most DANGEROUS places i go to, it is Disgusting !!!!

from the time you enter Hillbrow, then the surrounding areas of Small street and MTN tank rank and Bree Taxi Rank, thoseplaces are overflowing with hawkers who dump their sh*t on the ground, people piss in the middle of the streets, people steal manhole covers then someone will come and vandalise the water pipes and Cables.

The Joburg you see on those pictures is the Rich side or Joburg, the rest of it is cover in filth and every Crime you can imagine.

Joburg is Disgusting even the rich and decent sides need security guards posted at almost every corner just to keep people safe.

If you're a foreign national looking to come JHB i advise you not to, that place is shit, i f*cking hate it with a passion, i see all these things everyday.

Don't go to Joburg!!!
Now now...... If you haven't noticed, this thread is all about gloating of your sh1t hole you live in.......this thread isn't about the real sh1t that goes on, on the ground, on this thread poverty, crime, and filth doesn't exist in your sh1t hole cool
So basically it's the rebranded strongest military thread grin

P. S I drove through Hillbrow not to long ago and it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, Mashaba did a great job cleaning up the city when he was in charge.....

Maybe you had a bad experience in Joburg, hence the hate grin as for me...In pSouth Africa I've never been robbed, mugged or had my car or house broken in to, I've lost my wallet 4 or 5 times(once lost it at a landfill the other time in Ikageng township) with all my money in it, got it back every time with all my money.

Just this December(18th to be exact) I left my laptop in Nandos..... For the whole holiday I thought it was at my office, only to realise on the 6th of Jan that it was in fact not at the office, had a gut feel it was at my local nandos, went there and got it back after nearly a month.

On the otherhand, went to Australia for 2 weeks, got my wallet stolen..... Twice!!

#imstaying

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho
I tried explaining to u why our isn't your normal Kalahari sand dunes,but the more I explained, the more you hated our advanced highly magnetized volcanic moving sand.I give up on you.

Only Tz has it..

The bolded part kills me grin grin grin

Why would i hate your stuff? I'm a nature lover that's why I love Zanzibar isle

There's no beef here, your hate mentality shades your point of view
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:45am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho
I tried explaining to u why our isn't your normal Kalahari sand dunes,but the more I explained, the more you hated our advanced highly magnetized volcanic moving sand.I give up on you.

Only Tz has it..

Lol grin dude meteriorite are taught in primary

For you to ask that it's quite disturbing
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:45am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

Hahaaaaa...
Don't let suffering and smiling see this. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:46am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Does it have AAVF?
What does 'AAVF' stand for?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

No no... I'm not doing this grin
But the city is simple and calm.
Their whole country population is about 11m+. Just a little over half the population of Lagos.
There are A LOT of rural parts in BENIN republic.
Only their beaches and the calm ambience gets me.

Good you didn't take the bait

You level headed I like that, there shouldn't be beef between countries it breeds hate

Beef clouds judgement
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:49am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
Hohohoho

Only Tz has it..
Kazikazi grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Good you didn't take the bait

You level headed I like that, there shouldn't be beef between countries it breeds hate

Beef clouds judgement
Lol.
Peace Brother. grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:51am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Hillbrow is dirty because there are many foreigners who have brought their dirty habits from their countries.

Foreigners are everywhere. USA and China has a lot of foreigners but they are not dirty.
Its all about host a nation's government. A host nation should know how to control foreigners. Even in the days when south Africans were exiled in different nations,the host nations didn't allow the south Africans committing murder in those nations although south africans were from the murder capital of the world.
In the same manner, SA need to control the situation even if some foreigners are from the dirty capital of the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Beautiful greenery within the city.

Anyway how are you today?

I am cool bro...

How is life in SA today?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:59am On Jan 13, 2020
jl115:

Now now...... If you haven't noticed, this thread is all about gloating of your sh1t hole you live in.......this thread isn't about the real sh1t that goes on, on the ground, on this thread poverty, crime, and filth doesn't exist in your sh1t hole cool

P. S I drove through Hillbrow not to long ago and it's not nearly as bad as you make it out to be, Mashaba did a great job cleaning up the city when he was in charge.....

Maybe you had a bad experience in Joburg, hence the hate grin as for me...In pSouth Africa I've never been robbed, mugged or had my car or house broken in to, I've lost my wallet 4 or 5 times(once lost it at a landfill the other time in Ikageng township) with all my money in it, got it back every time with all my money.

Just this December(18th to be exact) I left my laptop in Nandos..... For the whole holiday I thought it was at my office, only to realise on the 6th of Jan that it was in fact not at the office, had a gut feel it was at my local nandos, went there and got it back after nearly a month.

On the otherhand, went to Australia for 2 weeks, got my wallet stolen..... Twice!!

#imstaying

But you were fighting.me as though it is spotless..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 9:59am On Jan 13, 2020
Just30:

still waiting grin grin

There you are

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

Its cleaner right?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Hahaaaaa...
Don't let suffering and smiling see this. grin

Lol.,...

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by NairobiWalker(m): 10:00am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
Sharaaaap your dirty mouth grin grin stop talking crap here and stick to the pictures grin grin grin

You are comparing a Nairobi slum to Lagos CBD?

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Its cleaner right?

I am a very sensitive person...why use the cleaner when you can actually use clean....which begs the question, what do you mean by "cleaner"
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:01am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

I am cool bro...

How is life in SA today?

Good good n there?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Good good n there?

Great fam
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:02am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

I am a very sensitive person...why use the cleaner when you can actually use clean....which begs the question, what do you mean by "cleaner"
Lol is it clean?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by jl115: 10:04am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

The link text clearly says 'Travel24'....thats SA.... To win these kinda arguments you should cite neutral sources..
If you think News24 is biased towards South Africa then you got it all wrong... grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 10:08am On Jan 13, 2020
jl115:

If you think News24 is biased towards South Africa then you got it all wrong... grin grin
I never said it was biased.
You just don't cite your home sites in arguments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) (6266) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.