Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (6262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6283478 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Lol.
I do travel bro... I've been to Kenya. Also been to Benin Republic suffering and smiling has been posting grin ...thats why I know he's hopeless.
But I haven't traveled much.

Where you from?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 8:47am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Lol.
I do travel bro... I've been to Kenya. Also been to Benin Republic suffering and smiling has been posting grin ...thats why I know he's hopeless.
But I haven't traveled much.

Did you check the screenshots?

How is Benin Republic?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:55am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

There they are
It says 'selected cities'.
Cities chosen at random.
So Durban is the greenest city based on their selections.
Cos COPENHAGEN seems to be the greenest city in the world.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Where you from?
I'm Nigerian.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:01am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Did you check the screenshots?

How is Benin Republic?

Seen them.
Benin Republic basically thrives off Nigeria.
And I'm not just saying this cos I'm Nigerian.
They aren't a rich country (most African countries are broke though... But they are really low) with little resources.
Their citizens flood NIGERIA the same way Zimbabwean's enter SA without papers for economic reasons.
No sane beninoise would agree with suffering and smiling.
That's why he is an hopeless case.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:03am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

You have to travel

People lie a lot here, people will deny facts, people will show fake pics, people will post fake news etc
Lol.
There's a lot of fake news here... It's choking. grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:05am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Its a sand Dune

Its moved by wind nothing what makes it different is its volcanic ash
Ours is called a ' moving magnetized sand'. It is found only in Tz.The sand moves at a consistent speed of about 20 meters per year.It have been moving at the same pace for thousands of years without changing its moon shape.
A normal sad dunes changes its shape all the time.A normal sand dune don't move at consistent speed.A normal sand dune can be mixed with any other type of sands.
So,ours is ' a highly magnetized volcanic moving sand'. No other country has that

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:10am On Jan 13, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

It says 'selected cities'.
Cities chosen at random.
So Durban is the greenest city based on their selections.
Cos COPENHAGEN seems to be the greenest city in the world.

HUGSI stands for Husqvarna Urban Green Space Index — a digital innovation initiative developed by Husqvarna in collaboration with 20tree.ai. The ambition is to help safeguard and improve maintenance of green spaces in urban areas. By applying computer vision and deep learning techniques on satellite images, HUGSI unveils insights about the size, proportion, distribution, and health of green space in urban areas.

This is in terms of city green spaces

In terms of sustainability, green energy, etc Copenhagen takes the title

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:11am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

https://hugsi.green/

Jelousy runs in your veins lol
Jealous? Jealous of what? Forget about the blog dude. Stop decieving yourself
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Tanzania
Small islands

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:12am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

The source cited is 'Traveller24' ....a subsidiary of SA news website 'NEWS24'.
Google Searches think otherwise... no SA city was listed....Copenhagen was recurring.... But no SA city...
In 3 different websites.
This report fam is Dodgy.
Don't mind him. Even Abuja is far more greenery than their Cities
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Seen them.
Benin Republic basically thrives off Nigeria.
And I'm not just saying this cos I'm Nigerian.
They aren't a rich country (most African countries are broke though... But they are really low) with little resources.
Their citizens flood NIGERIA the same way Zimbabwean's enter SA without papers for economic reasons.
No sane beninoise would agree with suffering and smiling.
That's why he is an hopeless case.

Is their cities developed?

Cos Zimbabwe is developed
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Kazikazi: 9:16am On Jan 13, 2020
Tanzania

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:

Your hopeless, please do travel it will open your eyes
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:17am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

HUGSI stands for Husqvarna Urban Green Space Index — a digital innovation initiative developed by Husqvarna in collaboration with 20tree.ai. The ambition is to help safeguard and improve maintenance of green spaces in urban areas. By applying computer vision and deep learning techniques on satellite images, HUGSI unveils insights about the size, proportion, distribution, and health of green space in urban areas.

I get what you mean.
I read it all.
But they also stated clearly that these were 'selected' cities.
It's a little dodgy COPENHAGEN isn't part of the 'selected' cities.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Is their cities developed?

Cos Zimbabwe is developed
This is the part that irks me.
The city is just Very AVERAGE.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:19am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
Don't mind him. Even Abuja is far more greenery than their Cities
Problem kid. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Hillbrow is dirty because there are many foreigners who have brought their dirty habits from their countries.

I know where this is heading..... Peckham is a neighbourhood in London with so many African Nationale but it isn't dirty....
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:21am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

There are more foreigners in New York and London.
They don't complain about foreigners.
Your excuse holds no water.

Don't mind him...I know where he is heading..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:22am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Seems like african countries export their dirtiest kind to SA

Excuses...that is what SA citizen are known for....always looking for who to blame their predicament on....but never ready to take responsibility for once..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Kazikazi:
Ours is called a ' moving magnetized sand'. It is found only in Tz.The sand moves at a consistent speed of about 20 meters per year.It have been moving at the same pace for thousands of years without changing its moon shape.
A normal sad dunes changes its shape all the time.A normal sand dune don't move at consistent speed.A normal sand dune can be mixed with any other type of sands.
So,ours is ' a highly magnetized volcanic moving sand'. No other country has that

Dude its a Sand dune

I see you also love labeling things, truth is it won't change the reality.

Even if you label it" voodoo magnetic volcanic moving sand"
or alien moving sand or advanced technological magnetic sand

Its a sand Dune after all
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:23am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

We're back to the same ol' SA rhetoric..
That's always your next line of defense or attack... Fam... That's a LIE.

They are never ready to accept their fault..always ready to point fingers at foreigners.....

Typical SA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 13, 2020
samorobo:

Excuses...that is what SA citizen are known for....always looking for who to blame their predicament on....but never ready bro take responsibility for once..

Joburg is clean overall
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:26am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Your hopeless, please do travel it will open your eyes
I do travel and I know what I'm saying. Stop talking crap here dummy grin grin nobody is listening to your rubbish
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

This is the part that irks me.
The city is just Very AVERAGE.

Lol is it like Accra?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:
I do travel and I know what I'm saying. Stop talking crap here dummy grin grin nobody is listening to your rubbish

Travel where?

Speak for your self
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Problemkid1: 9:28am On Jan 13, 2020
Carmit:

Problem kid. grin
grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

This is like a startup company....

Give us like two more proof /link to Buttress
Your point....
Plus this was based in random selection..

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Carmit(m): 9:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Austine1213:

Dude its a Sand dune

I see you also love labeling things, truth is it won't change the reality.

Even if you label it" voodoo magnetic volcanic moving sand"
or alien moving sand or advanced technological magnetic sand

Its a sand Dune after all
LMAO!
Labelling is quite common to communism though grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 9:30am On Jan 13, 2020
Problemkid1:

Jealous of forest grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6259) (6260) (6261) (6262) (6263) (6264) (6265) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.