Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,904 members, 7,863,109 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:42 AM

Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) - Foreign Affairs (8284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) (6289376 Views)

Am I The Only One Whos Tired Of This Kenya Is Ahead Thread / Femi Adesina: "I Don't Lie, No Matter What"; Nigerians React / Kenyans Are Far Behind Nigerians In Every Aspect – Fani-Kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) ... (9933) (Go Down)

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 10:58am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
You are here questioning the SA guy why their country is not more developed than UAE? as if nigeria is more developed than Singapore or Egypt?

Quick question. .who started tgye questioning. .SA or Nigeria..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Its because there are no Ivorians, Senegalese and Cape Verdean's here to show you current pictures of their cities.
I tell you, those cities are classier than lagos and Abuja put together..... You should see their prime areas, Estates, tourist sites ETC

Lagos is developed than any west Africa city. the only problem with Lagos is planning., if they implement zoning laws it will be miles ahead.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Again you cant fight facts grin grin

Using facts to say Nigeria is more developed than Your country, just like Ghana and SA are is not asslicking but simple FACT

you can argue all you want and it wont change that.
Shma:
normal banter!!!?? grin grin
Okay, as you say hobbit.
But take note of these.
1. We don't give bullshit with anyone even our neighbors Tz. .
2. S. A are not that bad just like Ghanaians apart from a hobbit like you so why shouldn't we applause their development.
3. Appreciating and stating fact is not asslicking, you can ask jirn to enlighten you on that.
4. You're just a Ghanaian, fight your fight and leave your grand masters(Nigerian) to fight theirs, putting Ghana on the same sentiment with Nigeria is bootlick*NG. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
But not demented like you. grin grin

Atleast you agree that you are a senile joke and a nuisance also...I on the other hand don't agree that I am demented. .that would also be you..
So hurry up and agree to that as well grin I am waiting. .
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

South Africa was one time largest producer of gold but they still among the top 10.

South Africa is the largest producer of platinum.

South Africa is the third largest exporter of diamond.

South Africa produces 2,000 barrel per day.

South Africa should be more developed than UAE.

What do you think? Disagree? grin

Most figures are 8 years old

UAE oil contribute around 50% to gdp
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 12, 2020
Shma:
normal banter!!!?? grin grin
Okay, as you say hobbit.
But take note of these.
1. We don't give bullshit with anyone even our neighbors Tz. .
2. S. A are not that bad just like Ghanaians apart from a hobbit like you so why shouldn't we applause their development.
3. Appreciating and stating fact is not asslicking, you can ask jirn to enlighten you on that.
4. You're just a Ghanaian, fight your fight and leave your grand masters(Nigerian) to fight theirs, putting Ghana on the same sentiment with Nigeria is bootlick*NG. .
grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by KingCold: 11:01am On Jul 12, 2020
James4bright:
IronGalaxy when you are back from being banned, let me know. We'd continue what you started.
All you know is gettin people banned coward.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Your opinion doesn't fry a fish so get your head together and sleep ,Ape.

My opinions has to fry fish for you to know that your are a fool...smh no wonder you will remain foolish till death grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 12, 2020
BeforeJuly:

to me bro buhari is just a victim of both fake news, and political timing.

he's also a selective anti corruption fighter.

this man has done some things that were practically non existent 10 years back but the recession of 2016 and the general naira to dollar wahala has scattered a lot. forget all the tweets you see.

I'd still rate him 6/10.

Media propaganda

It is very dangerous
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:03am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
grin grin grin grin

then Thank nairaland for the reeducation opportunity

grin grin

delusional being

grin grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
Again you cant fight facts grin grin

Using facts to say Nigeria is more developed than Your country, just like Ghana and SA are is not asslicking but simple FACT

you can argue all you want and it wont change that.
bootlick*ING is saying both A and B is superior than Z when you're a hobbit from one hobbit land in Ghana.

Ghana can never be 'nigeria & Ghana' and Nigeria can never be Ghana. cool

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 12, 2020
samorobo:

Lol there is nothing to research on...as you said their gdp is $405bn for a pop of 10m (most of which we even expats)...now divide that gdp by their population and tell me what the per capita is...
Dubai alone probably has more hotels than tge whole of SA...I mean dubai alone receives 16m visitors anually. ...

Dubai city and infastructures is greater than all of SA cities and infastructures put together. .

SA got more hotels

Put together nor, joburg has bigger road network, shopping centers, hospitals, etc

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Shaytun:

You’re going completely off course , stop trying to deviate from the original discussion.

The argument was about Nigeria and Kenya GHI, not about the competency of the Nigeria military or its performance in northeast.

Kenya has only a marginal lead of 2.5 which is not really significant over a country battling an international terrorist group that has displaced millions of people and was declared as the word deadliest terrorist group on the planet.

I don’t give ratfuck about your fallacy that “an SA led UN defeated the M23.

And I don’t know, using mercenaries in war is nothing new.

The USA used them in Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and the russians are also using mercenaries in Syria.

That the Nigerian military hired one of the best mercenaries group in Africa and probably one of the best in CT OP in the world is nothing to be ashamed of.

And no Boko Haram size is not 6k, even AI estimated their size at 20k and that was a conservative estimation.

- You were the one that brought up the whole Boko Haram argument not me.

- Kenya is also battling a terrorist group that has also displaced millions...ever heard of al Shabab?

- Not a Fallacy is a Fact mate!......google is your friend cool

- South African mercenaries wink

- True!! won't argue!! South Africa is arguably one of the best and most experienced at COIN warfare in the world.....hence hiring South African mercenaries was a great decision cool

- Most estimates I've read put it at around 6000

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:08am On Jul 12, 2020
Tale of Liars grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:09am On Jul 12, 2020
WHen saying A and B are superior to z and it is a FACT, that is not bootlicking kiddo

I know FACTS come strange to you especially when they dont backup the constant lies that your politicians have told you.

And who said Ghana is Nigeria and Nigeria is Ghana?

are you hallucinating again? grin grin grin grin
Shma:
bootlick*ING is saying both A and B is superior than Z when you're a hobbit from one hobbit land in Ghana.

Ghana can never be nigeria and Nigeria can never be Ghana. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:
Tale of Liars grin grin
We're actually dealing with a grandeur delusionist grin

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2020
You havent proven that my comments were lies

Same way they couldn't prove my comment to be lies but just jumped unto the word lie because they couldn't dispute it with facts.

As usual
The facts came out and i was proven right
mtisTheQubit:
Tale of Liars grin grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:11am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
Its because there are no Ivorians, Senegalese and Cape Verdean's here to show you current pictures of their cities.
I tell you, those cities are classier than lagos and Abuja put together..... You should see their prime areas, Estates, tourist sites ETC

Nonsense. .we've posted tge best of rose countries our damn self...even an Ivorian, sengalese ,cape verdIan knows our cities is very,very far ahead of theirs..your empty noise doesn't change shiit....

Let wait for sengalese diamondio city..that seems to be coming up well..
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2020
theenchanter:
yeah, d big mac is well known, even a person as dumb as rvp2018 knows that. And simply because its well known doesnt mean others dont exist n used by economist.... Just as Jln115 is well known on this thread doesnt mean irongalaxy doesnt exist and known elsewhere. dont portray ur knowledge limitation on theenchanter.
Except the Bigmac index is generally excepted as the most comprehensive index when measuring currencies.

The coke index and others like it only exist since not every country has Mcdonalds in their country..........Like Nigeria cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2020
forgiveness:

Who told you BH population is just 6k? Did you do the counting?
Estimates by independent NGOs
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:

Are you that stupid? is Just30 your god?Or?
WTF are you talking about bru?
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by kikuyu1(m): 11:14am On Jul 12, 2020
gallivant:
Lake Elementaita, near Gilgil Town

Lake Elementa Mountain Lodge

Wow! This project was done by the same guy behind Green Park Athi River. Yesterday an auntie with a bungalow I visited told me how in 2007 he asked HFCK for capital and those geniuses said:" who will go and live in Athi River!?"
Its always nice to see someone ignoring "experts" and succeed. There it is today.

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
WHen saying A and B are superior to z and it is a FACT, that is not bootlicking kiddo

I know FACTS come strange to you especially when they dont backup the constant lies that your politicians have told you.

And who said Ghana is Nigeria and Nigeria is Ghana?

are you hallucinating again? grin grin grin grin
If you're hallucinating out of rat soup don't bring it to us.
Nigerian has never said both Ghana and Nigeria are developed than Kenya without putting a laughing Emoji, clear indication that the post is crystal banter.
You're seriously in pain fixing nigeria in all your comments when you want to talk about ghana, do you fear popazino will debank your lies again? . grin
You want the answer and I will give you.; Ghana is 50 year below kenya. Fact. cool
Did you see me mentioning nigeria ? grin..

2 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:18am On Jul 12, 2020
Just30:
You havent proven that my comments were lies

Same way they couldn't prove my comment to be lies but just jumped unto the word lie because they couldn't dispute it with facts.

As usual
The facts came out and i was proven right
You dont see a pattern here...your fellow Ghananians are calling your bs.....
dude ya a smoocher an a liar grin

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:19am On Jul 12, 2020
Actually Ghanaian's and Nigerian's get along so easily, sake of we know what each other is capable of doing.
Our friendship is just like what exists between the Tiger and the Lion, we know our boundaries.

They usually light up the fire, and we Ghanaian's cook the food grin grin so don't get it twisted.

Pure hearted nigerian's have the best of friendship with Ghanaian's, but same cannot be said for the dusty-charactered ones grin grin grin

Shma:
Their is nothing like banter or friendly troll. grin.
I have stayed with Ghanaian medical practitioner for over 3months, there is no bond that exist between them at all. Ask them why they closed boarders. grin..

Sometimes neighbors are the worst enemies

1 Like

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
vankelvin:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
''Nobody gives a sh*t'' yet my comments attract you Apes from that shithole naija. grin grin grin You Apes are still crying over my comments grin grin

We just want to let you know how foolish and crazy you get by the day....it's called concern...forgive us for bring so concerned as we would do to any of our ghanians brother drowning in a well...

You are a special case, just enjoy your folly in peace..okay grin
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Nobody: 11:20am On Jul 12, 2020
Shma:
Nigerian has never said both Ghana and Nigeria are developed than Kenya without putting a laughing Emoji, clear indication that the post is crystal banter.
You're seriously in pain fixing nigeria in all your comments when you want to talk about ghana, do you fear popazino will debank your lies again? . grin
You want the answer and I will give you.; Ghana is 50 year below kenya. Fact. cool
I think we hurt him too much..his argument on Kenya an Tanzania are kinda twisted..i blame ths on kazi..he started all ths grin

3 Likes

Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by vankelvin: 11:24am On Jul 12, 2020
Actually I want to see Ugandan's, Cameroonian's, Zambian's and Ethiopian's in this challenge grin grin grin grin Will be glad

Wuoche:

UGANDA>>>>GHANA
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
your write ups looks like those of someone who constantly hallucinate

grin grin grin grin

I dont need to associate Ghana with any country for it to stand out as far developed than kenya because it is crystal clear to everyone.
The Nigerians are clear in their minds about that including you kenyans.

I wont waste one second of my life stressing those FACTS

As to how you guys have drag this discussion on for 8000pages is what comes strange to me because,

It is also clear that nigeria in it problems is also more developed than kenya and stating those facts in a single sentence is not does not make it less true.

You have gone on each sector comparison with Nigeria and come short.

What you want to say but too afraid is that, Ghana is 100 years above kenya in development hence why kenya has been learning since independence.

Shma:
You want the answer and I will give you, Ghana is 50 year below kenya. Fact. cool
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by BeforeJuly: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

I don't live in a shack
i noticed a trend with south African homes.
some of your houses don't have ceilings.
I used to think they were shacks too.
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by Just30: 11:26am On Jul 12, 2020
mtisTheQubit:

You dont see a pattern here...your fellow Ghananians are calling your bs.....
dude ya a smoocher an a liar grin
They were not Ghanaians but Nigerians who were emotional about the issues grin grin grin grin

too bad you mistook them for Ghanaians
Re: Kenya Is Ahead of Nigeria In All Aspect (Facts Don't Lie) by samorobo: 11:32am On Jul 12, 2020
Austine1213:

SA got more hotels

Put together nor, joburg has bigger road network, shopping centers, hospitals, etc

There is no way SA has more branded,top notch ,high end hotels and resorts than dubai...their tourism is more executive and high class than The whole of SA...

The kind of luxury hotel in dubai cannot he seen anywhere on the african soil....they receive 16m tourist annually in dubai only ..now tell me how many SA recieves annually ?...do you think those 16m visitors lodges in the air..

I don't know about malls but your cubicle sized mall is nothing compared to those in dubai, let's be honest...
Dubai malls are mega and massive. ..a Single mall in dubai would probably make up 70 of your cubicle sized malls packed together. ....there is a reason why some of tge world biggest mall is in dubai...I thing the dubai mall is tge second biggest in the world if not the biggest.

What do you mean by roads...the massive ,complex road network in dubai give those in new York headache save for the small potato joburg...

Hospitals. .That's another lie...the city of dubai is among top cities in the world with the highest amount of hospital. ..

(1) (2) (3) ... (8281) (8282) (8283) (8284) (8285) (8286) (8287) ... (9933)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.